Verified:

Link Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 2:42:00

Bullfluff he knows he wouldn't stand a chance. He would be the one making sure suiciders fluffed us up before the war. fluffin guy always acting like we call in other people. We have given belders and ancients the green light to help us kill a coalition and now suiciders but that's the only time we even gave a go ahead for others to hit with us,(apart from when it was Sparta, ds and elders. Which was more a mutual thing and kc's work lol) and even then we didn't ask them. I promise you that if you would agree to the 5v5 that your countries would go un molested. We will even vow to kill anyone that touches you. I'm pretty sure there are enough people that would want for that war to happen, that it could go smooth. But it would require you calling off your puppies from ankle biting as well. You act like we were ever in a fair war then had help come in and it's not true..almost every war we have ever had, we have been at a give numbers disadvantage.

We started killing you from rage over tt with 3 of us and you logged on. Then the other 2 came and got you when you were on.. Then whatever the other tag was decided to jump in.. not our doing.. And that was forever ago... We ate a different tag now entirely...

We never claimed to be good, we just enjoy killing.. And we like being killed.. Which if I remember correctly, pissed you off lol.We don't care if we win or lose a war, we just want to kill fluff and have fun. Your always trying to ruin that aspect for us lol. So if you really want to, let's put our n00b war machine against your spy ops and ab blitzcraig and see witch pile of dust is bigger at the end.. any set you choose. Any fs time. You can design the whole damn thing.

Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG