Verified:

Twain Game profile

Mar 23rd 2015, 17:40:57

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by Trife:
now you're being obtuse along with ignant

The simplest solution is to reword it like you did with global warming in order for it to stck, come up with something catchy :-)

I hate this misconception. People using the word "Climate Change" isn't because Global Warming was proven wrong, Climate Change is the CONSEQUENCE of Global Warming. It's pointing out that the end result isn't just a world that's 3 degrees warmer, but that those 3 degrees (or whatever) have tangible effects on climates around the world.

Unlike what archaic said, THIS is actually the main reason I can't see myself becoming a Republican ever. There is a willful tendency to be anti-intellectual and anti-science.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2015, 17:42:25

Yes, you keep telling yourself that ;-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

farmer Game profile

Mar 24th 2015, 0:26:38

Unlike what archaic said, THIS is actually the main reason I can't see myself becoming a Republican ever. There is a willful tendency to be anti-intellectual and anti-science.

I love this far to the left line. ask your self who pays these scientists, and if they acknowledge there is no global warming being caused by man what would happen to there pay check?

Twain Game profile

Mar 24th 2015, 2:15:41

Originally posted by farmer:

I love this far to the left line. ask your self who pays these scientists, and if they acknowledge there is no global warming being caused by man what would happen to there pay check?

So you think 97% of the scientific community is corrupt and concerned more with money than with the scientific process and that there's 3% out there who are upstanding citizens. Oh, and that 3% just coincidentally happens to be on the same side as big oil.

Seriously, say that out loud to yourself a few times and see how many times it takes before it even sounds dumb to you.

mrford Game profile

Mar 24th 2015, 2:18:34

Originally posted by farmer:

How the actual fluff are you going to attack my intelligence and then use there instead of their?

/wrists

Edited By: mrford on Mar 24th 2015, 2:26:26
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ssewellusmc

Mar 24th 2015, 2:26:56

Somebody get these people some cyanide laced kool-aid because they will drink all the kool-aid they are told to drink.

Edited By: ssewellusmc on Mar 24th 2015, 12:46:08
See Original Post

Ivan Game profile

Mar 24th 2015, 12:31:21

but but 1 republican senator or maybe it was governor for a state banned the word global warming so it
really cant be happening! I see noo climate changes around meeee!

As for farmers "Unlike what archaic said, THIS is actually the main reason I can't see myself becoming a Republican ever. There is a willful tendency to be anti-intellectual and anti-science."

I actually tend to agree with that

Twain Game profile

Mar 24th 2015, 16:13:54

Originally posted by Ivan:
but but 1 republican senator or maybe it was governor for a state banned the word global warming so it
really cant be happening! I see noo climate changes around meeee!

As for farmers "Unlike what archaic said, THIS is actually the main reason I can't see myself becoming a Republican ever. There is a willful tendency to be anti-intellectual and anti-science."

I actually tend to agree with that

He was quoting me, Ivan. Don't give farmer too much credit. :)

farmer Game profile

Mar 24th 2015, 19:11:45

lol
yeh i am just your run of the mill moron, and did not use the quote button.I also do not know the difference between there and their but i am glad someone as smart as fordy can point that out to me.

One thing is for sure. No matter what any model or any scientist or any bureaucrat says, if it does not agree with observation it is wrong. Climate is poorly understood and policies based on what the climate might or might not do based on computer models full of assumptions funded by governments that don't match reality are a complete disgrace.

We are cooler than we were 1,000 years ago when part of Greenland was habitable.

Computer models are worthless. Look at the actual DATA. The data says the world is cooling. No credible scientist is going to view computer models of evidence of anything. Not a single one has been able to predict climate just a few years out. For something to be scientifically credible it has to be able to make reliable predictions.

so unless someone knows what the sun is going to do it is going to be pretty hard to predict how cool the earth will become.

i am not saying science is not right it is just suspect when it is being bought by either side.

Edited By: farmer on Mar 24th 2015, 19:17:09
See Original Post

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2015, 20:56:50

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
::vomits::

agreed

she's vile, manipulative and did i say vile ?

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
Somebody get these people some cyanide laced kool-aid because they will drink all the kool-aid they are told to drink.

yup - taken totally out of context, the same idiots that support and vote are the same that forgave them both for a huge list of crimes committed on the way to and during the time in the White House last time

Edited By: Akula on Mar 24th 2015, 21:00:47
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

farmer Game profile

Mar 26th 2015, 2:36:23

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 26th 2015, 19:23:43

well your first problem is trusting a cartoon over science....

the second is that the cartoon isn't accurate :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

farmer Game profile

Mar 26th 2015, 21:15:04

why is the cartoon not accurate? no job with out the money,no money unless there is global warming.What would your answer be?

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 26th 2015, 21:22:54

my answer would be that not everyone is an unethical as you apparently are.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

farmer Game profile

Mar 26th 2015, 21:29:56

lol I just understand how the world works. it is not easy to find a nice fat job in that field i am sure. so if you have a family and the prospect of no job, yeh i would claim global warming. That being said i am the guy that goes back in to Walmart to return a buck in too much change.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 26th 2015, 21:48:48

you say you understand how the world works, yet you clearly have absolutely no clue how science works.

so I guess you don't understand how the world works, as science is the study of how the world works.

QED

Edited By: Pang on Mar 26th 2015, 21:53:56
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

farmer Game profile

Mar 26th 2015, 22:17:34

science is just theory until it is proved, and so far it is not proved

mrford Game profile

Mar 26th 2015, 22:20:49

proven
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

farmer Game profile

Mar 30th 2015, 0:06:02

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 31st 2015, 12:18:23

there was plenty of work for climate scientists before people started talking about global warming... ?

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2015, 14:45:59

The libtard left has been redefining words for years now, what makes you think that reproduction would not include murdering the embryo?

After all, they are reproducing, just not allowing the mind to survive since it might not be libtarded which seems to be a recessive gene.

And, if Hitlery gets elected to the presidency, I'm going to sneak across the Mexican border and become a Mexican.

So, all you libtards out there bent on destroying what's left of America after the passing of the Obamanation, can start working up your prayers to your lord Satan that Hitlery will get elected.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 31st 2015, 15:18:47

Originally posted by Cerberus:
And, if Hitlery gets elected to the presidency, I'm going to sneak across the Mexican border and become a Mexican.

I wasn't pro-Hilary before, but I sure am now!!!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

earf

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2015, 15:21:31

heil hitler

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2015, 19:37:10

Good for you, Pang. All you libtards can have the fluff that's going to be left when you're done screwing everyone over, and pretending that you have brains. I refuse to give a crap anymore. There's too many libtards already and it's too late for anyone to recover from it.

We've enabled medical technology to bring about the flufftard apocolypse by allowing stupid people to survive and breed, and they out breed people with brains, thus, we're all doomed anyway. LOL

Screw You ALL!
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

earf

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2015, 19:57:01

but but but cerberus, your the stupidist one on here.

MauricXe Game profile

Apr 2nd 2015, 12:00:13

BENGHAZI!!!!!!!
BENGHAZI!!!!!!!
BENGHAZI!!!!!!!
BENGHAZI!!!!!!!
BENGHAZI!!!!!!!

EMAILZ!!!!!!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2015, 14:11:32

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF