Verified:

farmer Game profile

Mar 24th 2015, 19:11:45

lol
yeh i am just your run of the mill moron, and did not use the quote button.I also do not know the difference between there and their but i am glad someone as smart as fordy can point that out to me.

One thing is for sure. No matter what any model or any scientist or any bureaucrat says, if it does not agree with observation it is wrong. Climate is poorly understood and policies based on what the climate might or might not do based on computer models full of assumptions funded by governments that don't match reality are a complete disgrace.

We are cooler than we were 1,000 years ago when part of Greenland was habitable.

Computer models are worthless. Look at the actual DATA. The data says the world is cooling. No credible scientist is going to view computer models of evidence of anything. Not a single one has been able to predict climate just a few years out. For something to be scientifically credible it has to be able to make reliable predictions.

so unless someone knows what the sun is going to do it is going to be pretty hard to predict how cool the earth will become.