Verified:

hoop Game profile

Oct 12th 2014, 15:04:07

Originally posted by MilitantOrgy:
There is only so much screaming one can do when nothing is done about it before people just come to terms with reality. If it bounces back out of control too high, then you will be damn sure no matter who is in charge, they will hear it. Trust me, this "libtard" is very unhappy at how high the gas prices, but i've just given up on the hope that it will ever return to sub $2/gallon levels. I'm just ecstatic that it has finally dropped below $3/gallon here in St. Louis.

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Gas prices have been over $3/gallon so long most people are just taking it and adjusted their budgets for it.

Where's the outrage from the media and leftist loud mouths?

I bet if our president had an (R) next to his name, all you libtards would be outraged...

Wow, I know democrats are stupid, but always figured liberals understood that the cost of USING gas is not factored in anywhere and sadly a good place is at the pump. Gas should be over 5 a gallon if not 6 to help pay for the cost of using it. Everything from health issues, global warming, impact of roads, and so on and so forth. How any sane person could think the price of gas is high or even remotely a problem shows they don't understand the impact of what they're doing.

BLUEEE Game profile

Oct 12th 2014, 15:14:04

gas prices work on a international scale. every transaction for oil must be done in the petrodollar currency which still is based on the gold market. so as our dollar loses its purchasing power the cost here will go up. its because we have to convert from USD to the petrodollar. and sadly the petrodollar is worth more than our USD so oil might be cheaper per-say in its market but our dollar purchases less because its losing value almost everyday on the international market.
there is a great book that explains it in great detail 'petrodollar warfare' by William R Clark

Penguine Game profile

Oct 13th 2014, 10:50:19

$2.78/gallon in Tulsa

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Oct 13th 2014, 10:56:22

Originally posted by hoop:
There is only so much screaming one can do when nothing is done about it before people just come to terms with reality. If it bounces back out of control too high, then you will be damn sure no matter who is in charge, they will hear it. Trust me, this "libtard" is very unhappy at how high the gas prices, but i've just given up on the hope that it will ever return to sub $2/gallon levels. I'm just ecstatic that it has finally dropped below $3/gallon here in St. Louis.

Gas prices have been over $3/gallon so long most people are just taking it and adjusted their budgets for it.

I bet if our president had an (R) next to his name, all you libtards would be outraged...

Wow, I know democrats are stupid, but always figured liberals understood that the cost of USING gas is not factored in anywhere and sadly a good place is at the pump. Gas should be over 5 a gallon if not 6 to help pay for the cost of using it. Everything from health issues, global warming, impact of roads, and so on and so forth. How any sane person could think the price of gas is high or even remotely a problem shows they don't understand the impact of what they're doing.

How am i being stupid Hoop? I'm not screaming about the gas prices. All i said I've come to terms with it being where it's at, and have adjusted my budget accordingly.. (been doing it 7-8 years). Not once have i screamed about it except for the time local media reported gas has been dropping to under $3/gallon, 2 days after our gas jumped 30 cents a gallon to $3.50/gal , and that was basically for bad reporting I was throwing a fit over.. (STL media has been horrible lately)

trumper Game profile

Oct 13th 2014, 16:46:46

Originally posted by mrford:
it appears that maybe you are correct according to the WSJ

http://blogs.wsj.com/...-bridge-quality-by-state/

but in my experience SC's roads are fluffty as fluff compared to NCs. my VA experience is mostly mountian, not coastal.

Except no one lives in the mountain part except Trife. Everyone else is by the coast near the I-95 corridor or literally at the mouth of the Bay.

hoop Game profile

Oct 14th 2014, 9:41:53

How am i being stupid Hoop? I'm not screaming about the gas prices. All i said I've come to terms with it being where it's at, and have adjusted my budget accordingly.. (been doing it 7-8 years). Not once have i screamed about it except for the time local media reported gas has been dropping to under $3/gallon, 2 days after our gas jumped 30 cents a gallon to $3.50/gal , and that was basically for bad reporting I was throwing a fit over.. (STL media has been horrible lately)

That wasn't directed at you MO...

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Oct 14th 2014, 10:37:24

Seemed like it cuz you qouted me....

Penguine Game profile

Oct 15th 2014, 1:38:07

Seemed like it cuz you qouted me....

SPAAAAAAAM!!!

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Oct 15th 2014, 13:26:54

is it ok that i still don't give a dang about gas prices?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2014, 14:23:55

Nobody cares
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!