Verified:

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Jul 8th 2014, 18:30:44

The game desperately needs a new direction.

Its 3 plus years of the same cycle.

But like I said earlier this set, someone had to take iMags place as a SoF outpost.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Untagged Hunter

Jul 8th 2014, 18:31:42

you people need more sex

Ivan Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 19:05:15

Prankster pretty much hit it on the head there, SOF wasnt going to netgain and they dont have anyone to toy around with other then SOL/MD untill the LAF/SOF block breaks up. What I think Alliance leaders fail to realise is that there isnt 8+ big tags anymore and hitting/revenge hitting the same tags set after set isnt going to work for the game. LAF/SOF cant really split and MD/SOL cant split either so everyone is "stuck" with everyone and the wars goes on and on and on.

As for flameys comment about SOF loosing members all tags seems to be loosing members as the game shrinks set after set you can blame it on grudge wars which of course speeds it up a little bit but eventually it would have happend anyway because theres basically no new players, personally ive realised that theres A LOT more important things in life then warchats/playing online games at all and sooner or later the rest of earths playerbase will get older/realise this as well and the game will be dead.

F L U F F

/Ivan

Daz Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 20:42:32

Just saying, LaF can't actively FA SoF or MD. There's some pact crap in place so it's not exactly a 2vs2. It's more like a (1vs1)+1vs1.

iScode Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 20:43:41

Originally posted by mdevol:

Add to that, SoF stating publicly that iScode was banned for a reset due to his suiciding, yet leadership still allowing him in under a false IX alias.. flat out lying to your own clan and your "best" allies whom he suicided on just last reset...

And I am the one not to trust?

You just lied there lol
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 20:45:22

Originally posted by Alin:
Originally posted by iScode:
RAGE just burned their ex house and shelter.

I wonder if some of you have any honor. Do you back stab friends particularly and people generally in your real life too ? Just to win something more than just a stupid game? I bet some of you do ...

Yeah cause you really backed them up when your ally at the time ruined them for bullfluff...

Great shelter.

Yea, like MD is responsible for LCN / RAGE fluff. This game is fluff anyway - same grudges for years, same alliances chasing the other alliances and stuff. Always, someone wants revenge...

But when people lack their backbone just because of this game - it`s really sad. You are fully included in that category ...

about MD? You should shut the hell up about MD doing fluff, because MD leadership switches every 2 resets ( 4 months ). There is no Sov and his team, mdevol and his team or the same dons for over 3 years. In my 6-7 sets spent here, i`ve learned that all the people that leaded MD have different opinion about this game, so you fluffs should stop follow grudges for what MD was "n" sets ago ... but you are not smart enough to do that.

I was refering to Laf not LCN
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 20:51:46

I wonder if some of you have any honor. Do you back stab friends particularly and people generally in your real life too ? Just to win something more than just a stupid game? I bet some of you do ...

Yeah cause you really backed them up when your ally at the time ruined them for bullfluff...

Great shelter.

Yea, like MD is responsible for LCN / RAGE fluff. This game is fluff anyway - same grudges for years, same alliances chasing the other alliances and stuff. Always, someone wants revenge...

But when people lack their backbone just because of this game - it`s really sad. You are fully included in that category ...

about MD? You should shut the hell up about MD doing fluff, because MD leadership switches every 2 resets ( 4 months ). There is no Sov and his team, mdevol and his team or the same dons for over 3 years. In my 6-7 sets spent here, i`ve learned that all the people that leaded MD have different opinion about this game, so you fluffs should stop follow grudges for what MD was "n" sets ago ... but you are not smart enough to do that.

Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 20:54:51

Lies

Great shelter.

Lies.
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

maverickmd Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 22:08:07

THIS IS CYBER BULLYING I HAVE REPORTED EVERYONE DIRECTLY TO OBAMA.

THANKS OBAMA

Fuji Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 22:39:06

Sad. We fought SoF side by side for many sets and you were victims of the same fluff you're now pilling on top of us. Some of you guys were outstanding MDers.

Baz Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 22:45:28

A great tl;dr of this thread (and AT in general nowadays) is 'SoF/Sov just can't let go'.

It's amazing to see that you'd rather see the game die from people getting tired of the same old horsecrap set in set out, than simply let go of the past. :)

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 22:45:29

::bites tongue:::

aponic Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 0:36:04

Originally posted by Atryn:
Originally posted by aponic:
sof hasn't hit sol all reset aside from some stray hits.

1,618 stray hits and 5 kills.

LOL

Fair enough, I didn't look. It still isn't a very significant amount of hits imo.
SOF
Cerevisi

Twiz Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 2:08:20

Get laid you virgins.

justtaint

Jul 9th 2014, 2:11:09

This thread is fun to read.

SoF outplayed MD/SOL this reset.

Rage switched sides.

LaF is still LaF.

4 opinions that no one cares about. (5?).
SlashMD

Atryn Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 2:19:26

Originally posted by Atryn:
sof hasn't hit sol all reset aside from some stray hits.

1,618 stray hits and 5 kills.

LOL

Fair enough, I didn't look. It still isn't a very significant amount of hits imo.

You've made ~100 more since that post. ;)

Oh and RAGE has made 4 hits on SOL now.

Keep telling us how LaF doesn't factor into this at all.

mrford Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 2:41:45

you are either an idiot, or so deep in your own spin you are getting dizzy
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ssewellusmc

Jul 9th 2014, 2:48:44

Originally posted by mrford:
you are either an idiot, or so deep in your own spin you are getting dizzy

I think one is caused by the other...

Nekked Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 2:53:37

Beware md, I know where your the bodies are buried!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 9th 2014, 3:06:34

Originally posted by Red X:
/me hands everyone a shovel

Go ahead and dog old fluff up, just like a cowboys fan.

Whoa Whoa Whoa
I take back my little bro comment from earlier, we can longer be friends etc.....

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Thore Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 4:27:03

Yay, war!
Sof.earthgraphs.com

Alin Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 4:53:15

the gun addicted idiot pops up to call other people : idiots.

Murf Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 5:42:35

Ohhh ratm is vp? Congrats

Darrian Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 6:39:33

Yeah he is Murf and doing a bang up job!!
~bad as i wanna be~

Cee Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 13:20:53

Well good luck with Sol. They should prove to be a good fight for you rage. *rolls eyes*

Hardy Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 13:56:13

this is like a fluffing soap opera

Untagged Hunter

Jul 9th 2014, 14:05:11

Yah seriously. It's like they're fighting over vaginas haha

Ruthie

Jul 9th 2014, 14:46:15

1600+ hits and 5 kills is insignificant?

rofl
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

mrford Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 14:57:36

when SoF has made over 24,000 hits in this war, yes, ~6% of the hits is insignificant imo. it certainly isnt a concentrated effort, more like opportunistic hitting or mistakes from nub members.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

maverickmd Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 15:01:10

How is the 3-4x NW gangbang going for you Rage. Are your parents proud.

Is logging in and using someone elses WCL, warchat bot, and leadership capabilites gratifying for you.

Is this the glory you were hoping for.

is this the war your membership wanted and now that they have such a glorious, do nothing war, are they happy

my 3 year old nephew is visiting, do you want to come over and steal his candy and punch him in the face too

elvesrus

Jul 9th 2014, 15:18:21

1600+ is very significant when the number should be 0
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

SethMosrite Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 15:21:34

this game allows pvp, thus it is a wargame, countries will kill other countries because it is allowed and it is fun. everything else is bullfluff.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 9th 2014, 15:41:19

Originally posted by maverickmd:

Is logging in and using someone elses WCL, warchat bot, and leadership capabilites gratifying for you.

is this the war your membership wanted and now that they have such a glorious, do nothing war, are they happy

my 3 year old nephew is visiting, do you want to come over and steal his candy and punch him in the face too

What kind of candy?
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 9th 2014, 15:43:54

Originally posted by Red X:
Originally posted by maverickmd:

What kind of candy?

Yes, What kind of candy!?

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mrford Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 15:49:18

Originally posted by elvesrus:

Why exactly should it be 0?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 9th 2014, 15:56:16

Originally posted by elvesrus:

Why exactly should it be 0?

Hi can you show up in irc so I can abuse my mod powers. Thx

mrford Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 16:16:40

you know exactly what im talking about, but im not going to make a show of it here. it isnt the time nor place, but both are coming. know that
Swagger of a Chupacabra

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 9th 2014, 16:34:46

yeah I don't sorry.

tellarion Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 16:37:21

Make a show of what? Galleri abusing her mod powers? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

On a serious note, yet again since some people don't seem to have paid attention last week when this happened, if you suspect a moderator of abusing their powers, please bring it up with martian. He will always investigate it, so please don't hesitate to ask him.

mrford Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 16:43:58

you are cute. i hope you know how cute you are
Swagger of a Chupacabra

tellarion Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 16:46:35

mrford talks a lot, but says nothing. Nothing new here.

Who exactly are you accusing of abusing their powers? Me still? If you would like, I will have martian post here to clear my name. If it's galleri, I sincerely doubt you have anything, but I would love to see the outcome of this investigation...

mrford Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 16:49:11

the funny part is, i have said nothing specific. you are leading this convo yourself. thanks for that. people are usually defensive for a reason, otherwise they could care less about situations that dont concern them.

you used to be smarter and much cooler. what happened dude.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

tellarion Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 16:52:49

"Jul 9th 2014, 16:43:58
lol. position yourself all you want, you have to live with yourself. i dont care enough to make a large deal about it. just dont step into the hypocritical world.

oh, and it is still being looked into. thinking it is a closed issue is a bit foolish on your part. you should know more than anyone how slowly this admin team moves."

How the hell did you edit that out, ford? The only reason I posted my last post was in response to THIS response from you....

mrford Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 16:55:02

some knowledgeable moderator you are. cant even work the forums right!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

tellarion Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 16:55:55

That's Sov's line, not yours...

mrford Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 16:58:27

if you edit within the first 10 or so seconds, it doesnt show an edit. im not quite sure on the time, but its seconds

and the reason for the edit is this isnt the place for this convo, like i originally said. no matter how much you might prod me!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ruthie

Jul 9th 2014, 17:03:02

when SoF has made over 24,000 hits in this war, yes, ~6% of the hits is insignificant imo. it certainly isnt a concentrated effort, more like opportunistic hitting or mistakes from nub members.

LOL, seriously? nub members? rofllmao

It's not just 1 or 2, or 100 hits. Its over 1600 hits. Thats a bit more than a "nub" member or two, or mistaken hits.

but dance mrford, some people might actually buy your spin *rolls eyes*
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

mrford Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 17:06:23

first off, SoL declared war on us right? im not seeing your point here. we can hit them however much the fluff we want, we just chose to hit MD. i dont even see what your point here is. where am i spinning? do you even know what the definition of that is? are you flufftarded? did we break some rule by hitting a clan that declared war on us a few times?

but yeah, 6% of our total hits isnt a lot. even you can understand this. hopefully.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Symac

Jul 9th 2014, 17:09:05

yay im going to make a bot that does this all day

Edited By: Symac on Jul 9th 2014, 17:11:16
See Original Post

Ruthie

Jul 9th 2014, 17:15:33

first off, SoL declared war on us right? im not seeing your point here. we can hit them however much the fluff we want, we just chose to hit MD. i dont even see what your point here is. where am i spinning? do you even know what the definition of that is? are you flufftarded? did we break some rule by hitting a clan that declared war on us a few times?

but yeah, 6% of our total hits isnt a lot. even you can understand this. hopefully.

lol flufftarded? hopefully i can understand?

what fluffheaded comments

someone made a point of the hits and YOU made them to be insignificant so i called you out on that and i stand by what i said ..... 1660+ hits and 5 kills is not insignificant

but since you are resorting to personal insults and basically calling me stupid, i am done with you and your drama

~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady