Verified:

Ruthie

Jul 9th 2014, 17:16:31

Originally posted by aponic:
Originally posted by Atryn:
Originally posted by aponic:
sof hasn't hit sol all reset aside from some stray hits.

1,618 stray hits and 5 kills.

LOL

Fair enough, I didn't look. It still isn't a very significant amount of hits imo.

~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

mrford Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 17:21:58

so, you are claiming that 6% of our total hits, on a clan that has made 10x the hits on us, is significant.

maybe flufftarded was right! SoF has made no concentrated effort on SoL, nor have i seen a KR made on a SoL country on purpose. i have seen a SoL target accidentally posted but it was removed before chat was started. We do have people that hit offline targets solo, and pick their own.

your definition of significant and ours are apparently extremely different. we can argue symantics all day, but you are just grabbing at strings now.

yet im the person spinning
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Symac

Jul 9th 2014, 17:22:21

VampsSoL LaF 869 2
So that appears to be significant too then right? So SOL really was at war with LaF.

mrford Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 17:25:51

i have a low tolerance for stupidity, so im going to call you a flufftard if you are acting like a flufftard. you dont like it, you are going to have a bad time on the internet.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Ruthie

Jul 9th 2014, 17:28:48

yea, this is my first time using the internet so i guess i am stupid about such things

go ahead and insult me more ...... i am too flufftarded to know the difference apparently, lol

but smart enuf not to care especially when you are the one saying it :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

mrford Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 17:31:15

you clearly do care, else you would of not posted again since you already said you were done because i hurt your feelings.

you claim to not be stupid, but i base my assertions on actions, not claims.

you are wrong on this one, and the best part is, you claim im the one starting drama yet you are the one responding to a debate that didnt involve you to start with. you inserted yourself, not the other way around.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

tellarion Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 17:34:30

ford needs a new hobby...

mrford Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 17:36:30

you know nothing about my hobbies. in addition, it is hard to partake in my hobbies when im at work making money. im posting from my phone.

maybe you can use your mod tools to find my hobbies and educate yourself.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

tellarion Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 17:46:35

See, now I know you're just grasping at straws :D

Enjoy your work, ford. I'm off to bed :)

Ruthie

Jul 9th 2014, 17:54:26

i am done with your drama ford, but that doesnt mean that i am not going to post on the forum anymore or read your flufftarded logic (since you seem to like that word very much)

not like you made me cry or something lol

but you insult everyone, so i dont take a thing you say personally ... its how you do and i have been around long enuf to know that

so have fun with your insults, and i will continue to get a laugh at the bullfluff you post ... and post ... and post

this all means nothing :)

Edited By: Ruthie on Jul 9th 2014, 17:57:17
See Original Post
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Heston Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 18:01:39

You cant cover up being salty, but its fun to watch you all try
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

mrford Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 18:25:17

My favorite game is trying to figure out if people actually believe the fluff they say on here.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 18:27:57

Ruthie is the type that repeats the same thing, as if an attempt to convince themselves along with others of what they are saying.

Tella is a bit more clever. He argues just to find out what you know so he can better cover his ass and plan ahead.

A fun game indeed

Swagger of a Chupacabra

FailDiegoFail Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 0:52:32

Originally posted by HavocMD:
Up until this point this war was changing nothing. I could care less about who actually "wins" the war. Real victory is in how you fight (and in this case MD is not doing well IMHO) and if you have fun. (Which we are most generally) The Yankees have the Red Sox. Packers have the Bears. MD has SoF. We hate each other but the game goes on.

This though really saddens me RAGE. All of a sudden you made this set matter at least in my eyes. You say you want to still want be friends but congratulations, you just pissed off the majority of the MD base. (or at least me and the people I've spoken to)

I would tell you to go fluff yourselves, but that would be too fun for you. Instead, I'd rather jam a drinking straw into your eye, suck out the juicy goodness, then skull-fluff your empty socket.

lol <3

Darrian Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 1:04:40

"Jam a drinking straw into your eye"

Such violence! !

~bad as i wanna be~

Sov Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 1:52:26

Originally posted by Arsenal:
It's funny because I feel like we've been in this exact place before a couple of times. It always seems to be an alliance leader with an ego the size of Texas and the anything to win attitude that must have been developed from some experience (positive or negative) IRL. That attitude leads to:

- Associating with anymore who will help them win
- Bending or breaking rules, customs or common practises to win
- Telling their followers whatever they have to to get their loyalty
- Lying habitually

Just like the leaders in the past that have gone down this hateful route you are going to crash and burn Sov and sadly you will inevitably take "your" alliance and its allies with you. Because you and the people you are surrounding yourself with (read Flamey, iScode) have no filter. Because lines you think exist and you won't cross get stepped over one by one and before you know it you are Hanlong or TC or Mr. Silver. And I know this because I've seen it, 3 times and those guys were exactly like you but probably smarter. Yesterday it was iScode infiltrating MD and suiciding on your allies in an effort to discredit us, today it's lying about his ban from SoF and harbouring him. It's the manipulation of RAGE and LaF and others. I'm sure you will top it next reset. Because you have to, you have to keep winning whatever it takes, because if you are not winning what are you? Losing and you can't lose.

Unfortunately there are few in this game that can lose or that have the ability to realise sometimes losing is the better way. Lose or cheat & win? Lose or lie and win? Lose or manipulate your "friends" and win?

We'll be right back at square one again in 12 months time with another scandal and Pang and Qz cleaning up a mess.

The sad thing about this is that you'll drag your members with you and they'll get hurt. Just like LaFers got hurt when TC did it and rank and file RD'ers got hurt when Silver and co went too far.

There are some really decent and intelligent alliance leaders on the server and I think if they take some perspective on things and realise the signs they'll know that following you is a losing game. Maybe not this reset or next but eventually it will be. Because you're the kid that crashes and burns. It's always been the case in this game.

And that's a real shame.

I find this post more than amusing. Once again MD on here trying to attack my character through the use of lies and twisting of facts.

I challenge you to present evidence to back up your statements, such as these:-

- Lying habitually

You wont, I know you wont because they are inventions by you to try and discredit me publicly in an effort to turn others from me. Alliance leaders here are free to make up their own judgements about me from their own dealings with me, you can try and influence everyone as much as you like but those who are smart enough will make up their own minds.

"- Bending or breaking rules, customs or common practises to win"
This is an amusing accusation. Name once I have ever broken any rules to try and achieve my goals in my entire time in Earth. You cannot because it has not happened.

"- Telling their followers whatever they have to to get their loyalty"
I don't need to tell my members or allied alliance leaders anything, I just shoot holes in whatever you idiots post and that does the job.

"- Lying habitually"
I challenge you and any leader of MD/SOL to present evidence of me lying to anyone. Come on now, post a single lie I have made. However I can post many lies said by MD and SOL leaders in recent times, for example one of the key things which lead to SoF warring MD was MD lying to Rage about MD/SoF discussions telling Rage that I demanded MD drop it's allies or it will never be pacted to SoF. When MD was questioned about this by me the response I got was "I think everyone talks alot, no matter what anyone says."

The fact you have to accuse me of some sort of cheating which is absolutely without any basis or evidence whatsoever is disgusting. You idiots all spend hours upon hours fluffing about me to each other and to other alliances in back room discussions, most of it being lies and then you accuse me of lying and cheating?

The funny thing is, I spend a FRACTION of the time talking to other leaders than MD/SOL do and I don't need to lie to make my case. I just listen to all the lies MD/SOL tell them about me, show that indeed MD/SOL are lying and my point is made. Keep it going though, your attempts to discredit me will not win you anything other than the support of your existing cheer squad of butthurt whiners.

Edited By: Sov on Jul 10th 2014, 1:55:21

Heston Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 1:56:02

Declare on md and get many many many pages of emo fluff. It gets so ridiculous that mods close down the threads. When will yhis one get closed?

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 2:23:44

Hi guys what's up?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Spaced Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 3:06:19

Wog plz

Spaced Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 3:07:08

This never really has been more appropriate.

https://www.youtube.com/...CVHpnixj88&feature=kp

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 4:58:08

For some clearly this is more than a 'game'. Leaders put in hours and hours everyday top build alliances, build relationships which have a greater meaning then just a 'txt based war game'. When people have discussions, play a set or two together, when actions are taken in game it is clearly taken personally.

Both sides are hurting, but the answer isn't slinging fluff back and forward on AT. Yes it may give you a small sense of relief but it changes nothing.

Perhaps time away from the game for some of the leaders, and members need a break from the leadership grudges.

More fun and less emotion in this game is needed. This game shouldn't be personal, its not real life. At the end of the day the WORST case scenario here should be that in 30 days MD/SOL/SOF can restart. And at the end of each set RELATIONS, grudges, lies, backstabbings, politcal manipulation should all be LEFT IN LAST SET.

A fresh set should mean FRESH pacts. At the moment the same blocks, the same pacts, the same grudges means the same fluff every set. All pacts should be voided every set, and hence why FA's used to have to scramble to make contact before the next set otherwise who knew who'd declare on who.

Lets get a round robin thing happening, get some prizes together.. I don't know the answer but this BS isn't helping anyone.

One set LAF might be your enemy, and the next set your ally. Mixed this awful game up because the things we have removed from this game are the BEST things about it.

Nobody else besides the clans involved really gives a flying fluff about what happened 4 sets ago. It sounds childish, whether it be right or wrong.

I hope this set, the end of this set we can CLEAR everything and let next set be a clean slate. If your not able to genuinely leave grudges in the past, then be forced to take a set or 2 off. Get out and enjoy LIFE. This game shouldn't be personal. If it is, its time to give it a break.

Heston Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 5:13:32

Originally posted by mrcuban:
For some clearly this is more than a 'game'. Leaders put in hours and hours everyday top build alliances, build relationships which have a greater meaning then just a 'txt based war game'. When people have discussions, play a set or two together, when actions are taken in game it is clearly taken personally.

Both sides are hurting, but the answer isn't slinging fluff back and forward on AT. Yes it may give you a small sense of relief but it changes nothing.

Perhaps time away from the game for some of the leaders, and members need a break from the leadership grudges.

More fun and less emotion in this game is needed. This game shouldn't be personal, its not real life. At the end of the day the WORST case scenario here should be that in 30 days MD/SOL/SOF can restart. And at the end of each set RELATIONS, grudges, lies, backstabbings, politcal manipulation should all be LEFT IN LAST SET.

A fresh set should mean FRESH pacts. At the moment the same blocks, the same pacts, the same grudges means the same fluff every set. All pacts should be voided every set, and hence why FA's used to have to scramble to make contact before the next set otherwise who knew who'd declare on who.

Lets get a round robin thing happening, get some prizes together.. I don't know the answer but this BS isn't helping anyone.

One set LAF might be your enemy, and the next set your ally. Mixed this awful game up because the things we have removed from this game are the BEST things about it.

Nobody else besides the clans involved really gives a flying fluff about what happened 4 sets ago. It sounds childish, whether it be right or wrong.

I hope this set, the end of this set we can CLEAR everything and let next set be a clean slate. If your not able to genuinely leave grudges in the past, then be forced to take a set or 2 off. Get out and enjoy LIFE. This game shouldn't be personal. If it is, its time to give it a break.

I would like to add to that:

https://www.youtube.com/...ture=youtube_gdata_player

Alin Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 6:15:24

Originally posted by mrford:
you know nothing about my hobbies. in addition, it is hard to partake in my hobbies when im at work making money. im posting from my phone.

maybe you can use your mod tools to find my hobbies and educate yourself.

Use mod tools? tella safe your mod tools ( :P ) for a better cause, his hobby is shooting his 146 weapons. He will probably end up shooting a person just because that person looked strange @ him.

If mrford was at least a quarter smart of how he thinks he is , he would have invented time travel already.

I challenge you to present evidence to back up your statements, such as these:-

- Lying habitually

1.Hanlong`s Laf support
2. your family being full involved in RD before they got mass deleted.
3. the lies served to your allies about iScode

I remain @ my opinion that a person in your situation, doing all the fluff you have done in a 500 players game, for over 3 years now, has serious mental issues.

Sov Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 6:37:28

Originally posted by Alin:

1.Hanlong`s Laf support
2. your family being full involved in RD before they got mass deleted.
3. the lies served to your allies about iScode

I remain @ my opinion that a person in your situation, doing all the fluff you have done in a 500 players game, for over 3 years now, has serious mental issues.

Thank you Alin for providing further evidence supporting my argument of MD people lying to achieve their objectives to discredit me.

lol at my family being RD, that's a new one!

Alin Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 6:48:54

Yea both of you and your wife were part of RD II ... giving "advices" and "helping an ally" and inviting "an ally to outpost in Sof during those harsh cheating times" or whatever you call that ...

iScode Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 7:03:01

Im a little gypsy, short and stout, here is my house, its attached to a car.

Hi Alin!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Beavis

Jul 10th 2014, 7:15:07

Alin is the watertowers of ee politics.

Alin Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 7:21:17

Originally posted by iScode:
Im a little gypsy, short and stout, here is my house, its attached to a car.

Hi Alin!

Wanna bet on 100$ that i am taller&whiter than you are ? I also have "arian" eyes and you are one honor-less asshole in this game ... so if we have to compare you and me, you are much closer of being a gypsy than i am :).

Hi sheep-molester!

Sov Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 7:43:00

Yea both of you and your wife were part of RD II ... giving "advices" and "helping an ally" and inviting "an ally to outpost in Sof during those harsh cheating times" or whatever you call that ...

lol did you invent that all by yourself? Yes I helped RD, no one else did. I helped SOL too as well as many other tags. Make of it what you want but at the end of the day out of MD/SoF/SOL/LAF it is only MD who has a real RD color as a Head.

Beavis

Jul 10th 2014, 7:45:04

More name calling and personal fluff. It is a refreshing change of pace and more realistic.

foresaken Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 8:23:12

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 10th 2014, 12:44:00

don't make me close this thread for not wanting to read all the posts:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Atryn Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 13:01:16

Originally posted by Sov:
it is only MD who has a real RD color as a Head.

I only know about RD what has been posted and I also know much of that is debated. But still, I suspect the above statement is not true. Do you really think no former RD colors are heads in any alliance except Ruthie/Midnight?

I guess if you know who all the colors are, you might know for certain.

Atryn Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 13:11:30

The above is very true. very very true. But not for everyone. From what I have seen in every alliance I play alongside, there are leaders like the above description, who are super-involved, super-active, sink a ton of time/effort into their alliance, etc. There are also players who are mostly inactive, might show up for a warchat or play once a day (or might not). And then there is a bunch in between.

I think when I see people posting "its just a game why do you even care" it is more the less active group who hasn't put in as much time / effort who have that reaction.

+1 for time away from the game. That's on my list.

As for the grudges, we REALLY tried to do that. We went without warring LaF or SoF, even pacted them. We tried to continue that this set too by having a friendly competition with SOL. No dice. RAGE and SoF wouldn't pact us.

I see what you say, but I am not sure that will ever happen. I mean, RAGE hit LCN this set for what happened last set. Its what alliances do to get revenge after losing a war or being treated unfairly. Nobody was surprised RAGE hit LCN.

Have you tried doing FA work lately? If so, what alliance (sorry, don't know you)?

Most clans are involved in something with someone in the past 4 sets that they have feelings about. There are only a few clans "not at all involved" 4 sets in a row. And some opinions will last forever, whether you call them "grudges" or not. MD will never ally with RD, for example.

If your not able to genuinely leave grudges in the past, then be forced to take a set or 2 off. Get out and enjoy LIFE. This game shouldn't be personal. If it is, its time to give it a break.

Sound advice.

Sov Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 13:16:46

I only know about RD what has been posted and I also know much of that is debated. But still, I suspect the above statement is not true. Do you really think no former RD colors are heads in any alliance except Ruthie/Midnight?

Well as far as SoF and LAF are concerned I have known all the Heads of all of these Alliances for many years and can confidently say I do not believe any of them have ever been in RD. Of the 3 SOL Reds I do not think any of those were in RD. For a time I was hearing that once Makinso was in RD but the last year leads me to believe this is not possible. I do not know enough about other MD leaders apart from Ruth to completely discount them but I do not think other MD leaders could ever be considered as such.

Whilst many SOL/MD leaders would love to portray me as some RD cheater, anyone who knows about why I left MX and how MX disbanded knows that RD and me were not on the best of terms. But that wont stop you trying to make me look bad with it, so go for it.

Atryn Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 13:35:19

Well as far as SoF and LAF are concerned I have known all the Heads of all of these Alliances for many years and can confidently say I do not believe any of them have ever been in RD. Of the 3 SOL Reds I do not think any of those were in RD. For a time I was hearing that once Makinso was in RD but the last year leads me to believe this is not possible. I do not know enough about other MD leaders apart from Ruth to completely discount them but I do not think other MD leaders could ever be considered as such.

Whilst many SOL/MD leaders would love to portray me as some RD cheater, anyone who knows about why I left MX and how MX disbanded knows that RD and me were not on the best of terms. But that wont stop you trying to make me look bad with it, so go for it.

Well, that's only the big 3. I don't even know who all are heads in LaF and SoF. So Flamey wasn't RD either? Or he isn't a Head in SoF anymore? Is Vic retired now? I thought he was somewhere leading something.

Sov Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 13:40:13

SoF Heads are Wargodess, Aponic, Matti, Flamey and Warrior. Flamey was never even remotely involved in RD.

LAF Heads are Eugene, Ingle, Symac and Don TOB. Vic has been gone for a long time as far as I know.

Atryn Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 13:42:15

SoF Heads are Wargodess, Aponic, Matti, Flamey and Warrior. Flamey was never even remotely involved in RD.

LAF Heads are Eugene, Ingle, Symac and Don TOB. Vic has been gone for a long time as far as I know.

I bet you cannot name the MD Heads!

Heck, most of MD cannot name the MD Heads they change so often!

Heck, most of the MD Heads cannot name the MD Heads cause they won't log in to respond when asked!

Boltar Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 14:14:58

Problem with this is, EVERYONE is gunna have their opinion on why Rage did it. Why they are at their tag #'s etc.. and so forth.. It is what It is. sucks for MD, quite craptastic but what u gunna do, and if anyone knows this as much as i do given what i do for a living. fluff HAPPENS sadly

Ruthie

Jul 10th 2014, 14:39:57

lol did you invent that all by yourself? Yes I helped RD, no one else did. I helped SOL too as well as many other tags. Make of it what you want but at the end of the day out of MD/SoF/SOL/LAF it is only MD who has a real RD color as a Head.

Are you fluffing kidding me? Trying to discredit me because I played in RD for awhile? Trying to shift the focus off of you? Get over yourself already.

I have never lied about being in RD cause I had nothing to hide, no skeletons in my closet. I was honest with every alliance I joined afterwords, including SoF and you know it. All of EEVIL was there before we joined your SoF ... one of the worst tag choices I have ever made. It was my third, and worst time, being in SoF.

Sov, you all knew I had been in RD as I was one of the leaders of EEVIL. I just never disclosed my color to anyone ... except for the EEVIL members who guessed cause Mr. Midnight was so nice :P

You didnt seem to mind I was RD when you let me in SoF and you sure as hell didnt seem to mind RD when they were in SOF warchat farming MD before you launched your first strike on them. That was one of the deciding factors of me leaving your alliance.

When I was in RD I saw no signs of cheating. I led Ragnarok for 10+ years and was never accused of cheating because I didnt. I was NOT in RD in Earth 2025. I joined to play in Team on the insistence of one of my best friends in this game.

I was in RD and never cheated, hacked, lied, spied or done anything considered to be against game rules, either written or implied. And guess what .... there were MANY others in RD who never did anything against the rules either. Thats the only reason I even responded to this bullfluff post. Being a color doesnt automatically mean you lie, cheat, scheme and hack.

Dont throw stones if you live in a glass house.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Sov Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 14:48:38

Originally posted by Ruthie:

Are you fluffing kidding me? Trying to discredit me because I played in RD for awhile? Trying to shift the focus off of you? Get over yourself already.

I have never lied about being in RD cause I had nothing to hide, no skeletons in my closet. I was honest with every alliance I joined afterwords, including SoF and you know it. All of EEVIL was there before we joined your SoF ... one of the worst tag choices I have ever made. It was my third, and worst time, being in SoF.

Sov, you all knew I had been in RD as I was one of the leaders of EEVIL. I just never disclosed my color to anyone ... except for the EEVIL members who guessed cause Mr. Midnight was so nice :P

You didnt seem to mind I was RD when you let me in SoF and you sure as hell didnt seem to mind RD when they were in SOF warchat farming MD before you launched your first strike on them. That was one of the deciding factors of me leaving your alliance.

When I was in RD I saw no signs of cheating. I led Ragnarok for 10+ years and was never accused of cheating because I didnt. I was NOT in RD in Earth 2025. I joined to play in Team on the insistence of one of my best friends in this game.

I was in RD and never cheated, hacked, lied, spied or done anything considered to be against game rules, either written or implied. And guess what .... there were MANY others in RD who never did anything against the rules either. Thats the only reason I even responded to this bullfluff post. Being a color doesnt automatically mean you lie, cheat, scheme and hack.

Dont throw stones if you live in a glass house.

You tell me to get over myself well how about you get over yourself. I was stating a fact that only MD has a RD color as a Head. I don't give a flying fluff about the details, I was highlighting the hypocracy of the claims being made.

A glass house? My house is made of concrete so I'll throw as many stones as I like and you can sit there and spin your little head around like you are doing right now.

At least now I know how to make you freak out in front of everyone.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 10th 2014, 15:04:29

watch the cheating accusations....
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

tellarion Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 15:51:58

I think Evo has more open RD members in it than any other alliance at the moment. They're all the nice ones, though :)

Ruthie

Jul 10th 2014, 16:13:47

"You tell me to get over myself well how about you get over yourself. I was stating a fact that only MD has a RD color as a Head. I don't give a flying fluff about the details, I was highlighting the hypocracy of the claims being made.

A glass house? My house is made of concrete so I'll throw as many stones as I like and you can sit there and spin your little head around like you are doing right now.

At least now I know how to make you freak out in front of everyone."

Lol ... you know how to make me freak out in front of everyone? Dont flatter yourself. I was laughing at you while I typed that.

I dont freak out over this game, or anyone in it, especially you. You spend more time posting on these forums then I spend on this game in total. Doesnt make you the authority on everything here lol

You made it seem like having an x-RD member as a head in MD was a bad thing. I posted my opinion. No head spinning needed for that.

I have seen you post on SoF about how you got people on AT to freak out, or act like an idiot and are quite proud of yourself for it. I'm sure you are bragging about you posts to me as well. Have fun with that!! :)

~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

tellarion Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 16:18:35

You know, I'm kind of curious here: So Rage declared on both Sol and MD, in Sof's defense, right? So far, they have barely touched Sol, and have focused on MD entirely. If I were being called in to help defend my ally, I would logically do so by attacking the aggressor, no? Hate to say it, but the only aggressors were Sof and Sol(kinda), not MD...

Sov Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 16:28:38

Originally posted by Ruthie:
Lol ... you know how to make me freak out in front of everyone? Dont flatter yourself. I was laughing at you while I typed that.

I dont freak out over this game, or anyone in it, especially you. You spend more time posting on these forums then I spend on this game in total. Doesnt make you the authority on everything here lol

You made it seem like having an x-RD member as a head in MD was a bad thing. I posted my opinion. No head spinning needed for that.

I have seen you post on SoF about how you got people on AT to freak out, or act like an idiot and are quite proud of yourself for it. I'm sure you are bragging about you posts to me as well. Have fun with that!! :)

Yes I am sure you were laughing while you resorted to personal attacks in writing your short essay which sounded like nothing more than an emotional rant. All the while being motivated by a simple line which did not mention you by name nor did it carry any derogatory remarks with it.

The very fact that one short sentence sparked such a barrage from you means you do care what people say, no matter how much you try to hide it. RD seems to be a very sensitive subject for you.

The irony is that you interpret my words as trying to discredit you, yet the entire motivation for MD leaders posting on these threads is trying to discredit me, and then you have the nerve to be outraged? Thank you for reinforcing my previous comments that you suffer from such a large inferiority complex that you know no other way to state your case other than to launch personal attacks and insults.

Sov Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 16:30:20

Originally posted by tellarion:
You know, I'm kind of curious here: So Rage declared on both Sol and MD, in Sof's defense, right? So far, they have barely touched Sol, and have focused on MD entirely. If I were being called in to help defend my ally, I would logically do so by attacking the aggressor, no? Hate to say it, but the only aggressors were Sof and Sol(kinda), not MD...

In war you kill the best targets first and SOL just don't have any good targets as yet, however a couple just made some large jumps which will be looked at in due course.

DJBeif Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 16:38:30

That makes me confused, Sov...what Tella was saying (and I agree) is that wouldn't you call someone in to handle the person who jumped in on the other side? You're probably all even between MD and SoF (I haven't checked stats), so if someone else is coming in, you'd want to make sure they don't interfere with your 1v1 against MD, so you'd have RAGE hitting only SoL targets to keep them off your back.

Personally, I'd want to make sure I did as much damage to my main adversary and beat *them* per my reasons for FSing just them in the first place. Let my allies deal with anyone else jumping in, so long as *I* did the damages to the people I'm attacking. It'd kind of cheapen the victory if someone else contributed to what I solely set out to do.

mrford Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 16:38:46

Between Alin and his random tardedness, and maverick telling sof leaders to kill themselves, MD has to be the classiest alliance in the game.

Act like you have lost a war before and move on, jesus.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ruthie

Jul 10th 2014, 16:41:25

personal attacks on you? where?? nothing not game related that i can see

i see plenty from you tho ... inferiority complex? omg ... too funny
emotional rant? even funnier

and a major rofl ..... you would be the expert on writing essays on AT, not me :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady