Verified:

tellarion Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 16:42:41

Originally posted by Sov:
Originally posted by tellarion:
You know, I'm kind of curious here: So Rage declared on both Sol and MD, in Sof's defense, right? So far, they have barely touched Sol, and have focused on MD entirely. If I were being called in to help defend my ally, I would logically do so by attacking the aggressor, no? Hate to say it, but the only aggressors were Sof and Sol(kinda), not MD...

In war you kill the best targets first and SOL just don't have any good targets as yet, however a couple just made some large jumps which will be looked at in due course.

Practically speaking, that makes sense, and I agree. But that flies in the face of the stated reason for the dec. Rage says 'we're helping defend our ally against their aggressors' when, in fact, sof was the aggressor against md. MD was the victim, and Sol was the one that 'made it unbalanced'...

Sov Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 16:43:08

Originally posted by DJBeif:
That makes me confused, Sov...what Tella was saying (and I agree) is that wouldn't you call someone in to handle the person who jumped in on the other side? You're probably all even between MD and SoF (I haven't checked stats), so if someone else is coming in, you'd want to make sure they don't interfere with your 1v1 against MD, so you'd have RAGE hitting only SoL targets to keep them off your back.

Personally, I'd want to make sure I did as much damage to my main adversary and beat *them* per my reasons for FSing just them in the first place. Let my allies deal with anyone else jumping in, so long as *I* did the damages to the people I'm attacking. It'd kind of cheapen the victory if someone else contributed to what I solely set out to do.

Then you either:-

a) Are not paying enough attention to how this war is being fought to make any sort of comment.

or

b) Do not know enough about war to interpret how the war was fought prior to Rage's entrance.