Verified:

mrford Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 1:53:43

51 posts already?

lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Gongshow09 Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 1:54:16

Originally posted by Atryn:
And SoF was one country from a tagkill on MD and they STILL needed help.

SoF FS MD oop while MD is prepping for a late set friendly
LaF FS SOL oop while SOL is prepping for a late set friendly

SoF + LaF were soundly beating MD + SOL but SoF was feeling the pain so they called in more help to get the last kill in a war they started and couldn't finish.

LOLOLOL

Come kill my country so I can get out of this game.

Hey #155....Its me 828....You just sent me that same msg ingame....just seeing if you were still online :D

Symac

Jul 8th 2014, 1:55:10

Originally posted by tellarion:
Your FDP decided to FS the only other alliance that would have jumped in against you, and there was absolutely no coordination and they just decided to do it out of the blue a few days after you FSed MD? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Ok, you're right. I'm sorry for having ever doubted you.

Actually dumb fluff, we had decided to war from the middle of last set. Not that it is any of your business.
There is only 1 target for us, in fact we were considering making Evo the target after your little trolling last set and news you were having a merger so more members.

So... no the coordination was minimal, in fact SoF interfered with our plans to some extent.

So fluff you and if need be, soon the horse your rode in on.

Hardy Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 1:56:41

Mehul and Mr. Lemon Chiffon?

Arsenal

Jul 8th 2014, 2:02:45

LC had way more class than Sov. Mehul was midly worse than Pang:-p

Colonel Chaos Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 2:04:37

A failure on my part this set... apparently a huge failure. I suppose my method of diplomacy isn't direct and invasive enough.... but I stand by my method... regardless of how it ended up working.

I'll never lie or lead my allies astray. I'm not saying anyone is or has... just that I try to play this game how I am in life.

Good luck to all.
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

Atryn Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 2:10:02

Originally posted by Gongshow09:
Originally posted by Atryn:
And SoF was one country from a tagkill on MD and they STILL needed help.

SoF FS MD oop while MD is prepping for a late set friendly
LaF FS SOL oop while SOL is prepping for a late set friendly

SoF + LaF were soundly beating MD + SOL but SoF was feeling the pain so they called in more help to get the last kill in a war they started and couldn't finish.

LOLOLOL

Come kill my country so I can get out of this game.

Hey #155....Its me 828....You just sent me that same msg ingame....just seeing if you were still online :D

Yeah, I outed myself to someone else earlier so I gave up on the anonymity.

Atryn Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 2:10:41

Besides, this is just BS now. I cannot believe SoF couldn't kill me, the last MD country.

LOL

Garry Owen Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 2:11:20

Wow... the whine meter got pegged out really fast....

So you guys have taken the Rage war dec thread and turned it into more MD/SoF bickering. Bah humbug on all that. Read our war dec...

1. I have no idea what all happened before we joined in. Nor do I care. An ally we have a very strong pact with and who has spent quite a bit of effort the last couple of sets helping us asked for help. I dont give a fluff about anything else. When a Rage friend needs help, Rage will help. READ THE WAR DEC.

2. Yes, MD has been pacted and been helpful and friends with Rage in the past. I personally have a lot of good feelings for MD and hope to see good relations again in the future. However, right now we had to go a different way. I have been playing this game for a LONG LONG time and figure I have fought with and against just about every major alliance in the game. Thats the way it goes. There are a hella lot of reasons for alliances to change, sometimes quickly, here. And that is good, because the sets where TO THE DEATH BLOOD FEUDS ruled just were not fun.

3. This is a GAME. And a WAR GAME at that. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Fight as best you can and have fun. Enjoy the challenge, find ways to over adversity and get back up when knocked down. Thats my personal philosophy for a couple of decades successful play and alliance leadership. I recommend considering that and a large chill pill for most everyone here.

:) RaFe On ! :)

BLUEEE Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 2:15:45

GO you find a 200mil tnw clan jumping on a 60mil tnw clan in towards the end of a war FUN then RAGE has fallen to depths that are cold and sad.

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 2:16:39

gongshow.. your 828... i'll trade you proof of LAF and RAGE Trade allied to two different SOF countries if you show me proof of your country name..

PDM FAing MD how cute (#828) (SoF)

BLUEEE Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 2:17:27

and you talk about blood feuds and then you join one. hypocrisy?

Tissue Vendor

Jul 8th 2014, 2:18:45

Originally posted by Billyjoe of UCF:
gongshow.. your 828... i'll trade you proof of LAF and RAGE Trade allied to two different SOF countries if you show me proof of your country name..

PDM FAing MD how cute (#828) (SoF)

#241 FA #155

Atryn Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 2:23:13

Originally posted by Garry Owen:
Wow... the whine meter got pegged out really fast....

So you guys have taken the Rage war dec thread and turned it into more MD/SoF bickering. Bah humbug on all that. Read our war dec...

1. I have no idea what all happened before we joined in. Nor do I care. An ally we have a very strong pact with and who has spent quite a bit of effort the last couple of sets helping us asked for help. I dont give a fluff about anything else. When a Rage friend needs help, Rage will help. READ THE WAR DEC.

2. Yes, MD has been pacted and been helpful and friends with Rage in the past. I personally have a lot of good feelings for MD and hope to see good relations again in the future. However, right now we had to go a different way. I have been playing this game for a LONG LONG time and figure I have fought with and against just about every major alliance in the game. Thats the way it goes. There are a hella lot of reasons for alliances to change, sometimes quickly, here. And that is good, because the sets where TO THE DEATH BLOOD FEUDS ruled just were not fun.

3. This is a GAME. And a WAR GAME at that. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Fight as best you can and have fun. Enjoy the challenge, find ways to over adversity and get back up when knocked down. Thats my personal philosophy for a couple of decades successful play and alliance leadership. I recommend considering that and a large chill pill for most everyone here.

:) RaFe On ! :)

LOL... You dropped an FDP and FS'd them the next set....

I thought that was supposed to be taboo these days? ;)

WArriOR Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 2:38:22

Originally posted by Arsenal:
I've been around Earth along time. In that time I've seen two other alliance leaders just like Sov. It's strange how the names change but the behaviour stays exactly the same.

Anyone care to guess the other two leaders I am thinking of?

I am a little curious..?
Ninja Kicked the Dam Rabbit

Jul 8th 2014, 2:40:29

Only one... I got proof of two and real proof not just random numbers!

And I'm pretty sure you guys got it first haha

Tissue Vendor

Jul 8th 2014, 2:44:08

Only one... I got proof of two and real proof not just random numbers!

And I'm pretty sure you guys got it first haha

No - it is a fact. I am not MDevol - I just dont make up fluff and call it a fact.

Jul 8th 2014, 2:50:14

Haha hostile you might need some of those tissues... I don't see the problem you get at least two packages then we get one and you whine all over the place.... Fugitaboutiteh

Tissue Vendor

Jul 8th 2014, 2:52:34

Haha hostile you might need some of those tissues... I don't see the problem you get at least two packages then we get one and you whine all over the place.... Fugitaboutiteh

Ill FA you some tissues for free!

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 8th 2014, 2:57:03

THIS IS TOO HILARIOUS...LOL
wasn't me...

Jul 8th 2014, 2:57:10

You're the one starting to whine about FA and even naming your country after it haha

Hardy Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 2:59:50

LOUD NOISES

WArriOR Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 3:00:38

Counterstrike?
Ninja Kicked the Dam Rabbit

Hardy Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 3:03:36

I need to download it, and on a laptop... gross

elvesrus

Jul 8th 2014, 3:08:07

amazing what a usb mouse can do
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Sov Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 3:11:02

I love the outrage. It's fine for MD/SOL when they call in allies and have the numbers advantage (as has been the case in SoF's last 3 encounters with MD specifically) but when the shoe is on the other foot it is not acceptable.

LAF had planned to war SOL long before SoF had even decided to hit MD, stop trying to make it as if LAF hitting SOL has anything to do with SoF. MD/SOL made the decision to ignore LAF and use their numbers to crush SoF, we are entitled to respond to that as we see fit.

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 3:12:26

SOV I don't have an issue at all with you calling in allies. I have an issue with you completely disregarding LAF's involvement in your war and calling RAGE in as 'leveling' the playing field.

Darrian Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 3:13:19

Guess we need to call the wambulance for some people on here.
Sheesh.
~bad as i wanna be~

Sov Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 3:21:30

Originally posted by mrcuban:
SOV I don't have an issue at all with you calling in allies. I have an issue with you completely disregarding LAF's involvement in your war and calling RAGE in as 'leveling' the playing field.

I never said "levelling the playing field". Rage was all we had who was available to assist us this set due to pacting.

http://earthgraphs.com/...31939588a194a854a11c83d65

SoF was taking hits from double it's own numbers to the point where MD/SOL were crushing our restarts totally via their numbers advantage and then using their superior turn numbers to lemming down our breakers. There was no way for us to overcome their membership advantage.

LAF hit SOL on their own and totally separate to SoF's actions on MD. LAF cannot hit MD and can only hit SOL. MD/SOL knew this and decided to double up on SoF. So we are expected to just sit here and be overwhelmed by MD/SOL's numbers and accept it? I don't think so.

Falsedisillusion Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 3:30:45

Typical scumbag reasoning, you can spin your bullfluff however you want. I'll take your cowardice as an admission of defeat and laugh off anything else. That is all I have to say on the matter.

Sov Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 3:34:27

lol

Atryn Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 3:44:09

Fact remains Sov, you were 1 country away from a tagkill in an oop war you started and you had to call in allies. LOL...

It isn't even an FDP call. Full Defense Pact. Used in Defense. SoF FS'd MD oop. I notice you didn't call in RAGE on SOL, who was the one that hit you... oh wait, of course not, because LaF is killing SOL... But wait, they aren't a part of this equation...

OMG, I am confusing myself.

mrford Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 3:44:30

still pretty early for a moral victory aint it Falsedisillusion?

fluff all you want, doesnt change the cards. plan better next time, because with how small this server is, there will be a next time.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

En4cer Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 3:50:19

Simply put this set

SoF beat MD
LaF beat SoL
SoL/MD beat SoF (and props to them there in recognising they needed a strategy change early enough that SoF didn't get too big of an advantage that it couldn't have been reeled in)

And
SoF/Rage will now likely beat SoL/MD

Regardless of how it all went down SoL/MD have been politically out manoeuvred.

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 3:52:50

Originally posted by En4cer:
Simply put this set

SoF beat MD
LaF beat SoL
SoL/MD beat SoF (and props to them there in recognising they needed a strategy change early enough that SoF didn't get too big of an advantage that it couldn't have been reeled in)

And
SoF/Rage will now likely beat SoL/MD

Regardless of how it all went down SoL/MD have been politically out manoeuvred.

This. well said.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 3:57:45

Originally posted by Sov:
I love the outrage. It's fine for MD/SOL when they call in allies and have the numbers advantage (as has been the case in SoF's last 3 encounters with MD specifically) but when the shoe is on the other foot it is not acceptable.

LAF had planned to war SOL long before SoF had even decided to hit MD, stop trying to make it as if LAF hitting SOL has anything to do with SoF. MD/SOL made the decision to ignore LAF and use their numbers to crush SoF, we are entitled to respond to that as we see fit.

so your talks with us about a 1v1 this set, that were still going on up until we post our friendly with MD were not genuine, as you knew LaF was going to hit us, or were you both going to hit us? Or were you going to steal LAFs war from them?

Edited By: mdevol on Jul 8th 2014, 4:01:12
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Ivan Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 4:06:21

Wow I love the Dagga mathematics in this thread 2 vs 2 is a gangbang!
works well with KJ type of FA work "We have a strong defensive pact with them so we decided to help them in the war they started"

Well at least the game got a little bit more intresting

fluffFF!

HavocMD

Jul 8th 2014, 4:11:56

Up until this point this war was changing nothing. I could care less about who actually "wins" the war. Real victory is in how you fight (and in this case MD is not doing well IMHO) and if you have fun. (Which we are most generally) The Yankees have the Red Sox. Packers have the Bears. MD has SoF. We hate each other but the game goes on.

This though really saddens me RAGE. All of a sudden you made this set matter at least in my eyes. You say you want to still want be friends but congratulations, you just pissed off the majority of the MD base. (or at least me and the people I've spoken to)

I would tell you to go fluff yourselves, but that would be too fun for you. Instead, I'd rather jam a drinking straw into your eye, suck out the juicy goodness, then skull-fluff your empty socket.

timmie Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 4:39:05

Not that it means fluff, but if sof needed help and knowing as sov put it that laf declared on sol for 'completely different' reasons. A separate war in fact. Why wouldn't you talk with laf who are at war with the same people you are ( but still separate war ) and ask for more help?

they have tnw and avn 5 times all other parties???

Symac

Jul 8th 2014, 4:45:57

We are pacted out, because we were expecting an honorable and decent war. Not a bunch of gangbanging fluffry.

Now so much crying when it comes back. I don't get it.

Alin Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 4:57:38

LOL.

Alin Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 4:59:28

i don`t wanna play "mafia" with ragers anymore. Somone kill that shared forum.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 5:14:26

Originally posted by Symac:
We are pacted out, because we were expecting an honorable and decent war. Not a bunch of gangbanging fluffry.

Now so much crying when it comes back. I don't get it.

an honorable and decent war would have been letting MD and SoL have the friendly they agreed to. Or let SoL get a clear FS on SoF like we made clear we would do in our statement to the server if someone broke up our friendly war...that would have been honorable, no?

What made you think SoL wanted to war you? We have been pacted to you for 3 resets and have been working on improving our relations with you guys.

Also, is "fluffry" a bad thing?

/me waits for Scott
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mdevol Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 5:15:02

Originally posted by Sov:
lol

lol

Symac

Jul 8th 2014, 5:30:27

Nobody believes your friendly war bullfluff. Just an excuse to try and gangbang.

Alin Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 5:42:03

Symac for god shake stop doing 69 with Sof.

Catchy Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 5:42:37

Why not believe something that was put out on AT and was clearly evident by our country setup at the time of the FS?

Catchy Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 5:44:01

lol@Alin... wtf?

Alin Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 5:45:43

Originally posted by HavocMD:
Up until this point this war was changing nothing. I could care less about who actually "wins" the war. Real victory is in how you fight (and in this case MD is not doing well IMHO) and if you have fun. (Which we are most generally) The Yankees have the Red Sox. Packers have the Bears. MD has SoF. We hate each other but the game goes on.

This though really saddens me RAGE. All of a sudden you made this set matter at least in my eyes. You say you want to still want be friends but congratulations, you just pissed off the majority of the MD base. (or at least me and the people I've spoken to)

I would tell you to go fluff yourselves, but that would be too fun for you. Instead, I'd rather jam a drinking straw into your eye, suck out the juicy goodness, then skull-fluff your empty socket.

+1.

I expect Sof to do anything possible to win. Ages ago when MD Fsed Sof and won the war in like 3 days, Sof called in Laf in a 2.5:1 members ratio war. Our brave blowjob giver, Symac, was not around commenting how wrong that was ...

However, no surprise here. Sof will always do whatever it takes to win. IF they can outnumber you - they will always do.

The big disappointment here is RAGE. There is no honor left in this game ...

iScode Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 5:50:10

Originally posted by Arsenal:
I've been around Earth along time. In that time I've seen two other alliance leaders just like Sov. It's strange how the names change but the behaviour stays exactly the same.

Anyone care to guess the other two leaders I am thinking of?

Angy and Angy's alias?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!