Verified:

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 2nd 2013, 14:15:08

I deleted it -- decided to take a look at his IPs and I traced the IP back to known proxies.

Final nail in the coffin for a weird and pointless thread.
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

CandyMan Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 14:30:57

bonus

Alin Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 15:13:55

He wasn't a sane person, or at least he was a good actor.

But why delete ? Who is he ?

Patience Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 15:16:10

Dammit, Pang, I wanted to see his proof! lol
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 15:16:25

WE MUST KNOW

Nekked Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 15:45:54

:P

Patience Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 15:46:02

Yeah... now it's gonna be like the end of Castaway. For over a decade now I've been obsessing over what was in the damned FedEx box... ARGGGGHHHH!!! lol

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 2nd 2013, 16:10:22

I'm gonna start using weird and random proxies just to be confusing! :P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 2nd 2013, 16:53:23

Patience -> inside the box, a bunch of batteries and a satellite phone

I deleted it because it was getting ridiculous & he didn't seem at all interested in actually resolving the issue, just making accusations he didn't/couldn't back up.
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2013, 20:30:45

Dude, you didn't wait for him to hook me up. He obviously had the absolute best weed, probably Alaskan ThunderF*ck.

Damn. :(
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Patience Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 21:16:03

Pang: Thank you! Now I might be able to sleep again (and I don't even care that you totally made that up to be ironic)... I swear, that mystery has been messing with my sleep for over a decade. I'm like the woman in the commercial, except that instead of wondering if the hokey pokey really IS what it's all about and why the word 'abbreviation' is so long, I've been wondering what was in the damned FedEx box. lol

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Dec 3rd 2013, 1:44:58

I thought it was a deflated volleyball. A mate for Wilson :-(
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

farmer Game profile

Dec 3rd 2013, 1:56:48

at least it was something interesting to read. i think it had some interesting points even if it was all hog wash.

AxAlar Game profile

Dec 3rd 2013, 1:58:47

I officially LAR this thread.
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

SolidSnake Game profile

Dec 3rd 2013, 2:19:32

It was obviously vic...

Vic Game profile

Dec 3rd 2013, 2:58:56

lol obviously ...

Vic Game profile

Dec 3rd 2013, 3:00:49

Nov 27, 2013
To: Vic
I saw. Well, we often exchanged heated words. You laughed when others insulted me and mocked the name of my clan. I don't blame you but I felt like I needed an apology. Open wounds don't heal easy. I also would like to apologize to you. For cheating. For insulting you. For organizing kill runs on the shady bunch. FOr the deception and lies. For everything bad that I have done but do you want to know the crazy thing about all this? Although all of that negativity still leaves a hole in my heart and although I feel bad about what I did to you and others, I'd do it again in a heartbeat just to feel the rush of being on top and feared once again.

What does that say about me?

^^
read that line by line. even I am not possibly that epic

CHUCK_DANGER Game profile

Dec 3rd 2013, 3:01:54

ON BEHALF OF THE MIGHTY CLAN! [DANGER] I WOULD LIKE TO STATE GOOD RIDDANCE! THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE PHARAOH.

AMANHOTEP III.

HA!
CHUCK_DANGER
OFFICIAL EGYPTIAN HISTORIAN
THE MIGHTY CLAN! [DANGER]

Vic Game profile

Dec 3rd 2013, 3:02:35

Originally posted by Vic:

Nov 27, 2013
Although all of that negativity still leaves a hole in my heart and although I feel bad about what I did to you and others, I'd do it again in a heartbeat just to feel the rush of being on top and feared once again.

What does that say about me?

i can't get over that line makes me lol every time

Savage Game profile

Dec 3rd 2013, 7:45:41

Not sure if he just had some crazy intensity or if he was a huge drama queen

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Dec 3rd 2013, 9:19:11

Boner'....bonus..
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

JOE DANGER

Dec 3rd 2013, 17:11:02

ALL HAIL AMANHOTEP III! OFFICIAL MASCOT OF THE FIRST ANNUAL AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT IN THE FIELD OF EXPLOSIONS

HA!

JOE DANGER
AWARD HOLDER WANNABE

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2013, 20:23:17

Nov 27, 2013
... just to feel the rush of being on top and feared once again

he gets on top ?
well, vic ... what can i say ? ;*)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Vic Game profile

Dec 3rd 2013, 21:48:44

pfft that ramses guy and his plain vanilla sex. that's why i need akula back

Edited By: Vic on Dec 3rd 2013, 21:51:39
See Original Post

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2013, 22:43:21

put it back

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 3rd 2013, 22:49:26

nah. if he is concerned he can bring his proof to one of the admins privately.

I can believe that someone would do that to him, or any player, and if that part is true it's horrible. But it doesn't need to be cast onto someone it's not...

Edited By: Pang on Dec 4th 2013, 2:33:39
See Original Post
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2013, 22:52:44

who needs proof
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Vic Game profile

Dec 3rd 2013, 23:07:25

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
who needs proof

i agree.
pang this is deplorable on your part. it is very evident to all of us that patty is teal and i would imagine ramses was about to reveal you as silver, hence the deletion of the thread

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 3rd 2013, 23:32:07

pfft, silver is just a wannabe grey...

i have better colour selection than that.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting

Vic Game profile

Dec 3rd 2013, 23:37:54

Originally posted by Pang:
pfft, silver is just a wannabe grey...

lmao! now that's just hitting below the belt :p

RamsesII Game profile

Dec 9th 2013, 3:06:21

Originally posted by Pangaea:
I deleted it -- decided to take a look at his IPs and I traced the IP back to known proxies.

Final nail in the coffin for a weird and pointless thread.

I wonder if you inspect every other member's IP address this closely! How could I NOT use a proxy after everything that went on around here 12 years ago? My thread had nothing to do with proxies, hence your decision to censor my thoughts, suspicions and feelings had nothing to do with proxies. You just didn't like what I had to say. I wonder if you know that I have legitimate evidence and this is why you took action.

I'll tell you one thing Mr. Pang. You can delete all traces of information on this Website but you can't delete the information itself. You can remove me from this community but not from this world. You can silence my voice, knowledge & ideas on this forum but you can't stop me from passing this information around online or AFK! You can not destroy me because I will not allow you to destroy me.

You don't know the history of RamsesII. Sure, I have spilled by heart out in front of the world and revealed how the seemingly indestructible leader of The Dutch Bunch was reduced to a shadow of His former self for many years due mostly to the anguish suffered here at the hands of conspirators. But you do not know what I accomplished prior to Earth. Prior to BRE. Prior to the Internet itself!

You may code better than me but I'd wager that my imagination trumps yours. My mind is free. Your rogue actions against me have triggered a tsunami of ideas in my mind. Who are you, Pang? Why would you quickly delete my thread right after I received PM's from members asking me to collaborate with them? Your ruse is beginning to show signs of weakness.

The irony of your timing is that I was prepared to let everything go. Patty (Mr. Teal) & I are roughly the same age. I was prepared to let bygones be bygones. But now... look what you've gone and done.

Vic Game profile

Dec 9th 2013, 3:08:17

ramses is obviously vic

RamsesII Game profile

Dec 9th 2013, 3:10:49

ramses is obviously vic

Not even in your wildest dreams. Your brain couldn't handle it.

Vic Game profile

Dec 9th 2013, 3:13:20

ramses how much did you want to be me in earth 2025 ? be honest

Vic Game profile

Dec 9th 2013, 3:13:57

imagine actually having all that power you dreamed off. imagine if it wasn't on 4a and it was actually here in alliance server.

you wanted my fluff didnt you ?

Atryn Game profile

Dec 9th 2013, 3:20:50

Originally posted by RamsesII:
You may code better than me but I'd wager that my imagination trumps yours. My mind is free.

LOL... I'd wager he's got you beat on imagination, Pang.

RamsesII Game profile

Dec 9th 2013, 3:21:06

imagine actually having all that power you dreamed off. imagine if it wasn't on 4a and it was actually here in alliance server.

The power consumed me. I wanted it all and for a while I had it all. No one could touch me, not even Mr. Teal. He had to hack/access my emails in order to gain an advantage and even then, I couldn't be stopped.

I'm not interested in your fluff.

RamsesII Game profile

Dec 9th 2013, 3:32:54

Vic, I can't stay angry at you for long. But I still won't eat your fluff.

Vic Game profile

Dec 9th 2013, 3:37:51

lol cmon you know you want it

SolidSnake Game profile

Dec 9th 2013, 5:57:29

I've never been more convinced RamsesII is Vic...

Stryke Game profile

Dec 9th 2013, 8:15:19

If Patience really is Mr. Teal, than she is married to a woman. :P
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Ant

Dec 9th 2013, 9:23:33

RamsesII. give us some more info about the 12 Monkeys.

Vic Game profile

Dec 9th 2013, 16:16:56

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
I've never been more convinced RamsesII is Vic...

i've been telling you all this for weeks

Serpentor Game profile

Dec 9th 2013, 21:07:08

If that's you Vic... You're fluffing nuts man. Sorry. For you own mental health, vic or not, leave and never return. Not for our benefit, but for your own. We don't need another Jared occurring.
The EEVIL Empire

Vic Game profile

Dec 9th 2013, 21:47:59

Wtf lol no that is in no way me

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 9th 2013, 23:24:27

The irony of your timing is that I was prepared to let everything go. Patty (Mr. Teal) & I are roughly the same age. I was prepared to let bygones be bygones. But now... look what you've gone and done.

Nope, was just removing an attention whoring thread by someone behind a proxy.

But OK, I'll play your game, you rogue. Go ahead and post your info. :-)

Edited By: Pang on Dec 9th 2013, 23:31:14
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting

macmd Game profile

Dec 10th 2013, 0:09:17

I wonder if you inspect every other member's IP address this closely! How could I NOT use a proxy after everything that went on around here 12 years ago? My thread had nothing to do with proxies, hence your decision to censor my thoughts, suspicions and feelings had nothing to do with proxies. You just didn't like what I had to say. I wonder if you know that I have legitimate evidence and this is why you took action.

I'll tell you one thing Mr. Pang. You can delete all traces of information on this Website but you can't delete the information itself. You can remove me from this community but not from this world. You can silence my voice, knowledge & ideas on this forum but you can't stop me from passing this information around online or AFK! You can not destroy me because I will not allow you to destroy me.

You don't know the history of RamsesII. Sure, I have spilled by heart out in front of the world and revealed how the seemingly indestructible leader of The Dutch Bunch was reduced to a shadow of His former self for many years due mostly to the anguish suffered here at the hands of conspirators. But you do not know what I accomplished prior to Earth. Prior to BRE. Prior to the Internet itself!

You may code better than me but I'd wager that my imagination trumps yours. My mind is free. Your rogue actions against me have triggered a tsunami of ideas in my mind. Who are you, Pang? Why would you quickly delete my thread right after I received PM's from members asking me to collaborate with them? Your ruse is beginning to show signs of weakness.

This is way better than the usual coalition war bullfluff. I'm looking forward to seeing this tsunami of ideas.

RamsesII Game profile

Dec 10th 2013, 1:19:26

Originally posted by Pang:

Nope, was just removing an attention whoring thread by someone behind a proxy.

But OK, I'll play your game, you rogue. Go ahead and post your info. :-)

Did you know that in some oppressive countries, citizens often use proxies to bypass censorship by their totalitarian regime? You continue to imply that by using a proxy my posts are somehow less credible then they would be had I exposed my real IP address. Your logic is flawed and so is your game until you get rid of the cheaters.

Vic Game profile

Dec 10th 2013, 1:23:10

but i thought you said you were Dutch?
now much oppression in the netherlands ...

JIM_DANGER Game profile

Dec 10th 2013, 1:32:49

THIS RAMSES IS AN IMPOSTER! PHARAOHS DON'T MAKE LONG LOGICAL ARGUMENTS, THEY SMITE AN ENTIRE GENERATION OF CHILDREN AND CAST WHOLE CIVILIZATIONS INTO THE DESERT WILDERNESS. UNTIL THIS 'RAMSESII' SMITES SOMEONE, HE SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED A PHARAOH.

YAR!

JIM_DANGER
INTERNET EGYPTOLOGIST