Verified:

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 26th 2013, 8:01:28

Originally posted by isnarn:
Originally posted by Warster:
throwing 16 countries against 200+ without declaring war on the forum IS suiciding

so my choice is

get 30+ hits everyday = cant play
retal 30 times = get killed and cant play
take someone out = get killed cant play.

funny that other solo tags seem to be able to net in peace,
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

mrford Game profile

Jun 26th 2013, 8:03:55

have u read one fluffing thing i have said ford? go back and try again you halfwit

despite your comical insults i can pretty much guarantee you i am a superior intellect to you. if anything this thread easily proves that. you can keep telling yourself whatever you want to though.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

isnarn Game profile

Jun 26th 2013, 8:03:58

sigh
ok that makes complete sense. get farmed get killed my fault. seems legit.

has nothing to do with tags or intentions stop pretending. they farm and kill people because they can -> team america.

mrford Game profile

Jun 26th 2013, 8:27:02

i find it funny you keep saying you were tagged, when you wernt.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Mr Emerald

Jun 26th 2013, 9:24:17

I can't really believe how people don't think that contacting the clan wouldn't help.

I played under a different name here in FFA one set, did grabs, got grabbed by CC and NBK, contacted both, and was given proper retals. They didn't know who I was.

To think these people find it hard to contact the clan is stupid.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Hammer Game profile

Jun 26th 2013, 17:54:10

isnarn: I said you would be accused of being a suicider.

Mr Emerald: It may be true, and appears to be based on other comments, that contacting the clan would help. However, a new person walking into the server and sees the game...not the forum...who then gets killed because of the suicider paranoia, doesn't get a chance to contact the clan.

If one is grabbed as you were, yes, there is an opportunity for each side to reach out to the other. However, if they are gang banged and killed just because, as I was when I found the game, the new player doesn't get the chance to contact the clan. Likewise, recruitment of that new player by the clan is not going to be well-received after the fact.

mrford Game profile

Jun 26th 2013, 18:10:55

you might want to look at the news hammer, or logic, or something. by anyones definition he suicided, and he even admitted that he was a suicider now. your revelation of calling him being called a suicider isnt much of a revelation broseph.

as for your other comments, CC usually goes out of their way to help legit solo players and the likes. take your bitterness and either shove it up your ass, or point it at someone else.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

brandon84 Game profile

Jun 26th 2013, 18:57:54

i was going to write a long thread but i won't its simple you have a few choices

1 fa is the best

2 establish respect for your tag with ss ps also a good way

3 suicide well you know what happens then

really looks quite simple and fair actually besides what is so bad with saying hey look i am such and such please i just want to net and mind my own business take it as a lesson study the game you i took the time to read everything about this before i started playing and there is a lot to learn i just hope you make the right decision here

ZIP Game profile

Jun 26th 2013, 21:12:45

I don't go past 5 dr so i don't know what you are talkig about " farming " I make it my goal to scan the untagged and make sure they are up to 5 dr, every one. Noone has messaged me except one and they said i was dead meat so he don't count.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

ZIP Game profile

Jun 26th 2013, 21:16:40

anotherthing that helps is gdi, I can only have 1 gdi farm fluff / country. once i pick my 16 then the rest are safe :P... for 48 hrs atleast. Now also if i am going to be stuck dec. then i am going to go five deep to make it worth it.

Edited By: ZIP on Jun 26th 2013, 21:32:21
See Original Post
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 26th 2013, 23:08:27

b. you missile retalled, which gets you killed period.

every single time, irrespective of how

i'll advise taggin up with a smaller tag, larger tag or band with a few other untaggeds - i know more than a few here would like you on-board :)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 27th 2013, 2:32:16

We at tko would take him in if he was interested
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Hammer Game profile

Jun 27th 2013, 4:03:06

Originally posted by mrford:
you might want to look at the news hammer, or logic, or something. by anyones definition he suicided, and he even admitted that he was a suicider now. your revelation of calling him being called a suicider isnt much of a revelation broseph.

as for your other comments, CC usually goes out of their way to help legit solo players and the likes. take your bitterness and either shove it up your ass, or point it at someone else.

ford, I did not address you in either of my previous comments, am not bitter, and was not oppositional towards anyone, so please stfu for a second, read, and stop judging. How is that for pointing at someone else?

Your need to comment on every opinion that is different than your own is not going to accomplish anything towards growing the game and number of clans. In fact, I am seeing it as a detriment.

rpottage1 made some good points in his earlier comments, which I have quoted, in part, below as did the op. Think about the big picture for a moment, if you are able to do that.

Originally posted by rpottage1:
.....That's what's wrong and that's the problem. This game has slaughtered any attempt at casual gaming. The idea of FFA is supposed to be where you can try out multiple strats; the wiki says "This is a terrific server for newer players wanting to learn about the game"; but in truth, as you pointed out, you must be tagged and have stated your intentions in order to not get farmed and killed; and in order for that to work you need to be known. Me stating that my intentions are to net is useless when I haven't played in years and no one knows me, people will just assume I am a troll waiting to suicide. That would be the same for all new players.

So no, the problem is not that players in one man clans do not actively seek out FAs to get treaties and prove that they are peaceful; the problem is that if you do not do those things that the existing clans will simply wipe you out at any given time.

These two paragraphs are very accurate for the new players who do not know to do these things. There are three to four of us on this thread alone who are saying, despite history, some clans are not handling the solos the right way. Send them an in-game message with a time limit so they have time to tag up, join a clan, leave, or pay the price. If I had received an in-game invitation my first game, I would have joined a clan. Do you know who I was initially wanting to join? TKO. I was also interested in CC. Instead, an assumption was made and I did not get an opportunity. At least three people have said the same thing on this thread alone.

mrford Game profile

Jun 27th 2013, 4:56:24

bitter guy is bitter. my clan is doing its part. you can post all the large blocks of text you want. you can fluff that we are mean all you want. this game died a long time ago, and the admins arnt even doing much to grow the base. the main developer even said he would rather create a new game.

but by all means, it is out fault. i mean, my clan pacts solo tags, stops farming untags and solo clans after contact is made and offers them reps and FA. fluff, we are so mean.

but then again, im not capable of seeing the big picture right? i havnt been here for 15 years and seen the way thig game has been going for atleast 10 of that. you think you are the first person to say the things you are saying? this is a issue and debate that has been here for years. nothing has changed, and you fluffing like a little girl wont change anything either.

do i wish the game would grow? sure. am i doing my part with my clan sure. what else do you want from me? do you wish to insult my intelligence more? that might help the game. do you wish to fluff again and tell everyone how you were bullied? go for it. it might help.

MAYBE you can join a clan, and help them change their policies. or you could just go away. your choice.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

kemo Game profile

Jun 27th 2013, 5:29:01

this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff
all praised to ra

mdevol Game profile

Jun 27th 2013, 7:13:54

Originally posted by Warster:
throwing 16 countries against 200+ without declaring war on the forum IS suiciding

so my choice is

get 30+ hits everyday = cant play
retal 30 times = get killed and cant play
take someone out = get killed cant play.
make FA contact with CC to let them know I mean no ill will and possibly get a DNH with reps or authed retals.

confirmed...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

FREEman Game profile

Jun 27th 2013, 7:18:52

Or just post your #s here and I can kill them. Im tired of the whining.

You got killed, buhu. Pull yourself up, or shut up.

Stryke Game profile

Jun 27th 2013, 7:42:38

Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

LMAO! XD
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade

isnarn Game profile

Jun 27th 2013, 8:52:31

didnt make the post whinging. i played old earth back in 99 and played for several years i knew defending myself would get me killed. but clearly no one cares that the game is dead because of the toxic attitudes so ill just join in on the fluffry and ruin the game for everone else too.

ZIP Game profile

Jun 27th 2013, 13:04:01

nice more people to kill !! you make the game fun, thanks :P

FREEman Game profile

Jun 27th 2013, 13:32:18

Isnarn, please do. My countries are the ones named after a prominent football team.

I must inform you tho, I dont retal.

1 hit: 1 kill.
2 hit: the aggressing country and the current no1 in the tag kill.
3 hit: top 5 dies.

If you dont think I will honor my retal policy, try me.

isnarn Game profile

Jun 27th 2013, 14:32:07

Originally posted by FREEman:
Isnarn, please do. My countries are the ones named after a prominent football team.

I must inform you tho, I dont retal.

1 hit: 1 kill.
2 hit: the aggressing country and the current no1 in the tag kill.
3 hit: top 5 dies.

If you dont think I will honor my retal policy, try me.

and u guys claim i was wrong for retaling 30 hits?? smh at this what this game has fallen into

ZIP Game profile

Jun 27th 2013, 14:51:56

why don't you join an established clan?

isnarn Game profile

Jun 27th 2013, 15:15:37

because i dont like the join or die crap

FREEman Game profile

Jun 27th 2013, 17:33:13

isnarn, those are *my* rules, they are in no way enforced by CC.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jun 27th 2013, 17:55:52

Originally posted by ZIP:
why don't you join an established clan?

Becuase FFA needs more tags to develope the landscape, not the 4 clans to get bigger.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jun 27th 2013, 18:02:09

To all those out here who are attacking isnarn solely;

He has alot of good points. I do not agree with everything he is saying. I do not agree with him deciding to suicide.

But 1- 2 steping is really stupid and should NOT be done, even on untags.

I am a beleiver in taking your licks and giving everyone a chance. When I was in TKO and Warster was a bit less active I had some TKOers mad at me for arguing against killling untags. I still beleive against this. I know it sucks to get suicided but unless you can prove without a shadow of a doubt he is a suicider.

Do not let the bad apples ruin it for the others.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Stryke Game profile

Jun 27th 2013, 19:01:39

because i dont like the join or die crap

I've *never* threatened to kill anyone if they didn't join my alliance. If there have ever been any issues between someone and my tag, I have worked to make amends and have always offered a pact to make sure it didn't happen in the future. Just ask Zip.

a.k.a. NightShade

ZIP Game profile

Jun 27th 2013, 19:13:31

yup tis true. but if your goal is to truly net in peace there are choices where you can go and net in peace. tko / pan / s0ta etc... they will do the Fa work for you. Untagged and solo tags have to work to get the same "peace". Untagesvill is a hollow of hell, simple. Nothing but drama, trouble and you better know how to build them and handel issues when they come up. I have only seen a couple truly well built countries in the untagged pool and those i leave alone because i know by thier build they can play and could be costly to grab. I see a ton of rainbows and stupid tech leveles and missmatched mil.. you are going to get hit all day long.

you had a fluffty build btw...

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jun 27th 2013, 19:47:27

for hitting me 30+ times yeah.

and the 30+ hits where are not because someone thought i was up to no good.

people are still acting like this is old earth were u can farm off the casual players. look around there aren't any.

let me run unlimited countries and i will even things up

obviously if you know about the old Earth, you should of bee smart enough to not missile retal.... or at least not cry about getting killed
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

ZIP Game profile

Jun 27th 2013, 21:12:24

the 30+ hits were because you were easy land ...

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 27th 2013, 21:15:17

well ketchup you know my position on killing for no reason, i hate it and i yell at every member who does ( yes hammer including the guy that killed your countries)

but while people keep using untags to hide their intentions, big tags will continue to kill untags.

TKO still follows our old policy - all tags under 100 countries max hits per day on them is 5

any country killed by mistake will be FAresource or given land to rebuild the players restarts.

but most of the time none of them accept the offer or even reply.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Stryke Game profile

Jun 27th 2013, 21:23:13

I think Zip means "sota" instead of "s0ta"... the one with the zero in place of the "O" has nothing to do with SOTA.

a.k.a. NightShade

ZIP Game profile

Jun 27th 2013, 22:20:21

i do - i was being a smartaSS. seeing if anyone would notice the other s0ta tag

Stryke Game profile

Jun 27th 2013, 22:43:49

LOL, I noticed it. I also know who's countries they are.

a.k.a. NightShade

ZIP Game profile

Jun 28th 2013, 14:29:30

they almost went p00f

gege Game profile

Jun 29th 2013, 0:53:56

join CC ^^

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jun 29th 2013, 1:02:24

Originally posted by ZIP:
they almost went p00f

they are closer than you think
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Dragon Game profile

Jun 29th 2013, 19:49:11

Why is it that people only come to FFAT AFTER their tag gets the crap kicked or farmed out of it?

Be proactive. Come on FFAT and announce your tag, express your intentions, and ask for pacts.

If you cannot or will not do that, join an "established clan". If you cannot or will not do THAT, don't cry when the pain comes.

It ain't rocket science. Some, well actually very few clans still have "knuckle draggers" from back in the day that see small tags as prey, but largely, if you do what I said in the top of this reply (not like 20 other guys haven't said it a million times), your experience here will be positive.

It's not like anyone believes you miraculously "found" FFAt Talk after you had your ass handed to you.

There are a ton of great folks on this server. These same great folks have had their friendliness shoved up their asses too many times.

Are there fluffs here? Yes. DO their POS clans ALLOW them to continue to be fluffs? Yes.

Thats all the more reason to get on this forum, show your tag, TELL everyone what your intentions are and make some friends.

ZIP Game profile

Jun 29th 2013, 20:48:37

^^ +1

ZIP Game profile

Jul 1st 2013, 23:41:28

will you grow already so i can kill you again?

mdevol Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 8:12:37

still have not been contacted to resolve it...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis