Verified:

Mr Snow

Nov 2nd 2013, 18:50:21

I can't post snippets, they're gone.

I didn't play under an alias, unless you consider Snow an alias. Everybody in Monsters knew I was from RD.

tellarion Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 18:56:02

Originally posted by Mr Snow:
I can't post snippets, they're gone.

I didn't play under an alias, unless you consider Snow an alias. Everybody in Monsters knew I was from RD.

Whooooosh!

Alin Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 18:59:55

Madness lol. This is so funny! Some people in here are just fluffed in the head.

Rd, colors, n+1 aliases, alliances, control freaks, manipulation, cheat ...to finally get what ?

tellarion Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 19:01:34

To get you riled up and trolling, Alin.

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 19:42:17

Dear Orange your a flaming idiot.

1) You forgot all the real fun nicks

2) You missed a few people.

3) GO fluff YOUR SELF you ball less sack of fluff. If you had any balls you would post this under your real nick instead of hiding behind an alias. So, to repeat my self GO fluff YOURSELF! :)

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 19:48:13

Mr. Orange prisoner jumpsuit?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Boltar Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 20:15:17

I suspect not many people are gunna be in the rd tag this set my statement still stands

Pride Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 20:16:50

Doesn't RD hide behind aliases?

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 20:31:25

Originally posted by Pain:
nobody likes braden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc5KN5tYDXc
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Mr Orange

Nov 2nd 2013, 20:37:05

Updated for new information relating to Mr. Vanilla.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 20:40:12

Originally posted by Mr Orange:
Updated for new information relating to Mr. Vanilla.

And im still not on the list......
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

prank

Nov 2nd 2013, 20:40:42

hah, those logs do sound very Sov like.

elvesrus

Nov 2nd 2013, 20:43:30

don't worry charcoal, our love for you is immortal
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 20:45:45

lol thanks, but its not special unless it comes from elvesrus ;-)

is my lifetime ban still in effect? I may need a new tag :-(

Detmer Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 20:56:00

Originally posted by Mr Charcoal:
is my lifetime ban still in effect?

Yes. In the even you reproduce your spawn are not welcome either.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 21:10:45

Fair enough!

<3 PDM

snawdog Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 21:10:49

Who was LC?..Just wondering..was he'she god?
ICQ 364553524
msn

Vic Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 21:45:42

lmao Orange you can't do a super cool reveal and say Vanilla is a "female" then all of a sudden update to say it is Sov/Xyle. That just looks shotty :p

Ruthie

Nov 2nd 2013, 21:51:05

hmmmm .... are you positive Sov is a guy? Or perhaps Xyle is the female ;)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

snawdog Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 21:57:40

Originally posted by Detmer:
is my lifetime ban still in effect?

Yes. In the event you reproduce your spawn are not welcome either.

Fivxd and HIYA Det!

Edited By: snawdog on Nov 2nd 2013, 22:00:48
See Original Post
ICQ 364553524
msn

Klown Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 22:00:12

If such a large number of SOF heads were in RD, why did RD kill SOF?

snawdog Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 22:01:50

It was a blow me first,i'll whack you later deal...easy enuff.
ICQ 364553524
msn

Kalick Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 22:03:46

Originally posted by Klown:
If such a large number of SOF heads were in RD, why did RD kill SOF?

Because the members of RD today are not necessarily the same as the RD members from 7 years ago? It is pretty obvious that dumb names like Smoke and Vanilla are not original RDers.

Originally posted by Vic:
lmao Orange you can't do a super cool reveal and say Vanilla is a "female" then all of a sudden update to say it is Sov/Xyle. That just looks shotty :p

Regardless, from the snippet Orange posted, it would seem like Vanilla is a high up SoFer. If I were in SoF, I would not be happy.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2013, 22:04:06

I will confirm, MR Snow, played in Monsters as Mr Snow.

He was not the only one.

We had several RD members play in Monsters under their color name during my time leading Monsters.

They were excellent members, played 1 country, and did everything we asked when it came to netting/warring, in an ethical and honorable way.
Z is #1

snawdog Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 22:06:59

It was a blow me first,i'll whack you later deal...easy enuff.
ICQ 364553524
msn

Beans And Taters

Nov 2nd 2013, 22:11:20

I guess it is out now ..i was Mr.Brown or Mr.White depending on my flipped side...

iScode Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 23:52:01

Originally posted by King_Cobra1:
Dear Orange your a flaming idiot.

1) You forgot all the real fun nicks

2) You missed a few people.

3) GO fluff YOUR SELF you ball less sack of fluff. If you had any balls you would post this under your real nick instead of hiding behind an alias. So, to repeat my self GO fluff YOURSELF! :)

Dude, your in RD, you cant accuse someone of having no balls for posting under an alias...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 23:52:42

Originally posted by tellarion:
Originally posted by martian:
I should also add that it's only about 1/3rd correct and most of those were people openly admitting that is who they were.
Some of the RDers used multiple colours. Some of the colours used multiple RDers over the years.
This is a nice attempt at troll though.

The screenshots are a nice addition though. Good to see nobody in RD leadership thinks Silver is guilty and he's not being punished in any way internally..

tellarion, I would've hoped you were smart enough to realize that there was more discussion going on than what was posted to google docs, that there were possibly discussions of moving forward in a manner that didn't include Copper or Silver, that possibly the failtroll OP of this thread intentionally didn't include anything that would have shown the fact that many/almost all of us had zero knowledge of what some have been accused of, and that said failtroll OP of this thread intentionally wouldn't have included the items that showed some of us showing extreme displeasure with what had occurred, and said failtroll OP absolutely wouldn't have posted anything that showed us working to do something positive about it. I know you and the rest of AT are great at conspiracy theories, so that shouldn't be too far of a stretch, right?

Rub those braincells together and make a spark.

DANCE RD DANCE
SPIN SPIN SPIN

no one believes you, if they do they are retarded
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Detmer Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 23:54:11

Originally posted by iScode:
I should also add that it's only about 1/3rd correct and most of those were people openly admitting that is who they were.
Some of the RDers used multiple colours. Some of the colours used multiple RDers over the years.

The screenshots are a nice addition though. Good to see nobody in RD leadership thinks Silver is guilty and he's not being punished in any way internally..

tellarion, I would've hoped you were smart enough to realize that there was more discussion going on than what was posted to google docs, that there were possibly discussions of moving forward in a manner that didn't include Copper or Silver, that possibly the failtroll OP of this thread intentionally didn't include anything that would have shown the fact that many/almost all of us had zero knowledge of what some have been accused of, and that said failtroll OP of this thread intentionally wouldn't have included the items that showed some of us showing extreme displeasure with what had occurred, and said failtroll OP absolutely wouldn't have posted anything that showed us working to do something positive about it. I know you and the rest of AT are great at conspiracy theories, so that shouldn't be too far of a stretch, right?

DANCE RD DANCE
SPIN SPIN SPIN

Beans And Taters

Nov 2nd 2013, 23:57:40

+1 Det....

archaic Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 23:57:49

Confirmed. Nobody likes Braden, and Snow smells like poo.

Vic, you SO owe me one now.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

ColoOutlaw

Nov 3rd 2013, 0:04:47

Well since everyone is being outed I might as well come clean. I am actually Mr Red. See I don't even actually live in Colorado. I use CO because it means Colored Red. I just couldn't use Mr Red because it would be to obvious who I was. So in turn I just have an alias, for my alias, for my alias so I could play in a clan that rips off a terrible 90's movie.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 3rd 2013, 0:09:25

Originally posted by Vic:
Originally posted by euglaf:
that is possibly true. i underestimated your loyalty to laf vic. i did tell candy you're always welcome to play in laf again. seems my judgement was good on that :P

thanks eug that means a lot.
glad after all this nonsense you guys can see how i really feel about you all

I said Vic is a loser because he isn't in LaF. Eug sugar coated it!

MrWhite

Nov 3rd 2013, 0:40:07

Lets see, I am Obsidian of OOA, Tirol who formed Rage out of OOA, Mr. Pink, Gramberto in LAF, Zen in Arrow, Inferno, Jeweler for a while. Get your facts correct ORANGE.

Vic Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 0:44:03

love you grammy.

also archaic :p guess we never saw this thing coming lol

req i still think you are +1 always

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 3rd 2013, 0:46:10

BRINK! You been playing all this time and haven't even spoken to me! WTF!
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 3rd 2013, 0:53:23

TIROL! If that is really you, I'm gonna be pissed that you didn't let me know.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 3rd 2013, 1:17:33

*facedesk*
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

archaic Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 1:31:53

Cerb, you've been swinging late at fast balls for so long, its become rather endearing.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Taveren Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 3:11:51

We still haven't heard any kind of response by RD as an alliance. Did any member of RD access another alliance's boxcar using user login information that does not belong to them? We've heard a lot of "don't punish the many for the actions of a few" and "this evidence isn't conclusive".

Does RD as an alliance believe it did something wrong? Similar to Pang's accusations, the general response to these forum logs has been: it's fabrication and lies but we won't tell you why. This isn't surprising considering the way RD contacts tend to work with other alliances.

"We have information that says 'alliance 1' will do/has done this in secret but we can't show you our evidence. Don't worry! The source we can't name is entirely trustworthy and so are we."

Does that rhetoric sound familiar? We can't validate Mr. Orange's information but RD can't disprove it either. I'm not about to join the anti-RD bandwagon but the red herring is getting tired and old. If there are other discussions about the future of RD that don't involve Copper and Silver, what are they? Does RD believe some of its members have acted wrongly?

The continued deflection only leads me to believe that RD values it's tradition of mystery and secrecy over the truth.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

de1i Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 3:23:12

Before RD can respond to what they have been implicated of, they have to as an alliance figure out where they go from here. This is no easy thing to come back from, regardless of who you are but especially so given who they are.

The two individuals directly implicated got the easy way out. Also your post is better suited for pangs thread, not for this silly one.

Vic Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 3:32:18

Do expect to hear an official response from RD sometime over the next few weeks.
This is not something that should be rushed. It should be considered and most importantly it should be genuine.
Give us some time to consider what to do from here and we will certainly address everything in detail and direction.

Now go piss off :p

locket Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 5:01:46

I doubt anyone will hear much from RD for most of this month Taveren.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 5:48:01

/Screams

I wholeheartedly disagree Locket

tellarion Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 6:04:42

/Screams

WHO ARE YOU?!

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 6:27:47

change the name of the tag to Retarded Dogs. request that martian do a global search and replacement to replace all references to Reservoir Dogs with Retarded Dogs.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 7:52:02

/Screams

WHO ARE YOU?!

At one point I was your HFA ;-)

Mr Snow

Nov 3rd 2013, 8:11:45

DANCE RD DANCE
SPIN SPIN SPIN

Sorry, iChode. That msg was meant for tellarion and others with at least two brain cells.

Now run along and lead imag into oblivion. Oh wait...you already did that. My bad.

Btw, it was great fun ending imag's existence from either RD or Monsters. ;)

Makinso Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 8:42:49

Originally posted by MrWhite:
Lets see, I am Obsidian of OOA, Tirol who formed Rage out of OOA, Mr. Pink, Gramberto in LAF, Zen in Arrow, Inferno, Jeweler for a while. Get your facts correct ORANGE.

Hey jeweler you flufftard. How about told you so and knew for facts? ;)

iScode Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 8:48:53

DANCE RD DANCE
SPIN SPIN SPIN

Sorry, iChode. That msg was meant for tellarion and others with at least two brain cells.

Now run along and lead imag into oblivion. Oh wait...you already did that. My bad.

Btw, it was great fun ending imag's existence from either RD or Monsters. ;)

iChode haha hilarious!!! So original

at least i dont cheat, cheater!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!