Verified:

Erian Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 9:46:13

I'm actually Mr SunnyDelight (thank you PaleMoon for coming up with this excellent colour for me!)! Don't believe the lies!

Boltar Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 9:46:36

wow what about viper from laf and viper from MX (mr feldspar) also mr white is jeweler.. list is a little wrong but to each they own.. was nice to read, even tho i was told by Mr Tan that orange was a outcast of RD, then again u didnt mention mr diamond etc.. and so forth

Erian Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 9:49:57

The forum post seems mostly legit from my perspective, but it may of course have been modified. The list seems a lot more iffy though. I think "Mr Orange" has a very pointed agenda of his own.

ITM Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 10:03:34

Who gives a fluff who the Reservoir Dogs are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2013, 10:58:41

RD's new PR strategy:
1) spam every thread in the hopes that serious discussion is not able to form
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Drow Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 10:58:59

as ITM said. Any that want to come out, good for them, the rest that don't, also good for them.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

XiQter MD Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 11:09:24

Clearly orange is Mr yellow and all of you are fools

Alin Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 12:10:21

Originally posted by locket:
Oh god. You are happy that Alin is the 1 member in your fan club? Maybe two if your Mom is still a fan of you. I'll go 50/50 on that one.

Mr. Silver
2. tell members to restart. in inbox msgs and to emails, as there are likely a number having difficulty getting in site and reading the crap on the AT board.

3. start going for cuddle-lover image. Someone who's well loved should get some sort of post of FR even if just for the short term. Braden or someone like that would be perfect, if they don't have time to do it permanently, just do it for the short term.

What are you?

Some sort of braden`s substitution ?

Sean

Nov 2nd 2013, 12:14:12

Pretty sure Mr orange is the unholy love child of Mr yellow and Mr red.

crest23 Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 12:29:41

I am Mr. Orange.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

CandyMan Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 12:31:18

This thread is lol.

Don't need to prove anything to anyone, but I'm not Mr. Sunglow.

Kalick Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 12:31:48

Originally posted by Alin:
Oh god. You are happy that Alin is the 1 member in your fan club? Maybe two if your Mom is still a fan of you. I'll go 50/50 on that one.

Mr. Silver
2. tell members to restart. in inbox msgs and to emails, as there are likely a number having difficulty getting in site and reading the crap on the AT board.

3. start going for cuddle-lover image. Someone who's well loved should get some sort of post of FR even if just for the short term. Braden or someone like that would be perfect, if they don't have time to do it permanently, just do it for the short term.

What are you?

I couldn't get over laughing about braden being considered somebody well loved. I guess in RD it is all relative.

Ruthie

Nov 2nd 2013, 12:59:50

omg, I've been outed as Mr Midnight Blue!!

Its the truth, however all the tags I have been with since leaving RD are well aware of my membership there, but I have never disclosed my color. Only those who recruited me to RD and the EEVIL boys know who I was. I only have basic access to the site these days. Guess they don't trust me lol

I have never played in 2 alliances as once, and have never cheated.

But now I understand why Mr. Firebrick hated Ruthless so much, lol fun stuff!!

Edited By: Ruthie on Nov 13th 2013, 2:23:49
See Original Post
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Nekked Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 13:32:29

they were RD players in MD FrogBu was one of them to play there.

ZIP Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 13:36:44

Originally posted by Mr Emerald:
What does the fox say?

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!

Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!
Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!
Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!

Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!
Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!
Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!

Joff-tchoff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff!

so as you can see many sounds for the same animal - so there is many sounds to the RD legacy.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Riddler Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 14:26:58

Can I be Mr. Tangerine?

ArsenalMD Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 14:35:22

Originally posted by Mr Snow:

2. The OP is incompetent at even piecing together known information in the public realm, such as AT. (see Mr. Titanium)

tbd to Mr. Orange, macdamon was on IRC last night in #ee and said he use to be Mr. Titanium. So its not so far off base.

Edited By: ArsenalMD on Nov 2nd 2013, 16:04:39
See Original Post

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 2nd 2013, 14:38:35

this thread is a repost from 2001.
Read all that, seen all that.
:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 2nd 2013, 14:41:48

I should also add that it's only about 1/3rd correct and most of those were people openly admitting that is who they were.
Some of the RDers used multiple colours. Some of the colours used multiple RDers over the years.
This is a nice attempt at troll though.
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

tellarion Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 14:53:58

Originally posted by martian:
I should also add that it's only about 1/3rd correct and most of those were people openly admitting that is who they were.
Some of the RDers used multiple colours. Some of the colours used multiple RDers over the years.

The screenshots are a nice addition though. Good to see nobody in RD leadership thinks Silver is guilty and he's not being punished in any way internally..

Vic Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 14:54:32

shucks the damn thing didn't even mention my Mr Strawberry identity.

Vic Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 14:56:00

to me the biggest reveal of those logs was that md was planning to FA into the t10. thought they actively denounce that sort of thing :p

it's obviously that bad seed Midnight perpetuating that sort of cheating behavior ! ugh!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 2nd 2013, 15:00:22

lol@the sof comments on that link. No understanding of how sof works..
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Kalick Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 15:12:36

Originally posted by Nekked:
they were RD players in MD FrogBu was one of them to play there.

Yep. Where he was never any position of any significance, and hasn't logged into MD Boxcar since 2009. He did try to pump MDers for information through the MD Facebook group a year ago though.

Ruthie

Nov 2nd 2013, 15:16:07

Originally posted by Vic:
to me the biggest reveal of those logs was that md was planning to FA into the t10. thought they actively denounce that sort of thing :p

it's obviously that bad seed Midnight perpetuating that sort of cheating behavior ! ugh!

yes, I are the bad seed :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Boltar Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 15:25:15

Originally posted by Alin:

Mr. Silver

What are you?

bet u wish i joined RD now silver, most people like me.. the rest tolerate me.. id be perfect for the cuddle loving FR type..

Vic Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 15:33:35

lol you had an open invitation bolty

KriSatZ Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 15:37:34

Some of RD have big enough ego's without making 5 RD threads a day about them.

Keep this up and they might think they are important in the grand scheme of this game.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

Boltar Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 15:43:19

oh i know i had an invitation, thats why i said i bet u wish i joined RD now (this set or the one 2 sets ago when tits tried to seduce me with boobie pics)

braden Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 15:58:45

it appears kalick doesn't like me very much :(

thats two so far

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 2nd 2013, 16:12:50

don't badmouth braden!:P
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Pride Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 16:15:55

Originally posted by braden:

thats two so far

Please add me to the list.

Just cause :p

Pain Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 16:17:53

nobody likes braden.
Your mother is a nice woman

braden Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 16:26:37

that's mean spirited, pride. but three it is :(

smlandau84 Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 16:27:32

Boltar, snagwar is always welcome in RD <3

Kalick Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 16:27:52

Originally posted by braden:

thats two so far

I didn't know who you were until the RD deletions a few days ago. But your diatribes since then have not made you endearing.

Mr Orange

Nov 2nd 2013, 16:27:57

Interesting that those saying the list is wrong are on the list or their alliance is negatively implicated by the list. I've intentionally NOT posted the IP log matches until now to avoid releasing personal details as we clearly know now that people cannot play nice in this game.

I suggest those that have been uncovered just come out or stay quiet, but trolling me is idiotic.

As for Mr. Titanium he was macdamon (even macdamon admits that), who he is today I don't much care, he's a peanut, not worth my time to uncover.

The only intelligent thing that has been said by an RD'er on this thread is that it is true that many colors used multiple color aliases and numerous other aliases. Am I going to spend my time tracking down every alias you've ever used? No. Did I post the most famous / used alias. Yes.

As for suggestions I photoshopped there is only one response to that.

http://i.stack.imgur.com/jiFfM.jpg

braden Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 16:30:45

yes, kalick, i think we can perfectly agree on that. not one of my finer moments. :(

(picard was a pimp)

smlandau84 Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 16:32:45

Guess what Mr. Orange, I know who you are :)

iNouda Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 16:33:09

Originally posted by ITM:
Who gives a fluff who the Reservoir Dogs are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

I still wub you ITM! <3

Klown Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 17:06:23

Mr. Emerald used to be Wench from SOL. Don't know if that is still the case or not.

Alin Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 17:11:17

Yea we must plant some more RDs in some alliances. They seem to have few to none!

Boltar Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 17:20:05

Snargwar will never play in RD as long as Tits and couple of others are active, i dont play with people i once considered friends who stab me in the back.. id rather play with enemies, that way i atleast know where i stand.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 2nd 2013, 17:28:39

It's funny that Mr. Orange considers my forum moderation more concerning than my game moderation heh.

smlandau84 Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 17:32:43

I didn't stab you in the back Boltar, I stabbed Elves in the back :)

The knife going through Elves and slicing you up was just collateral damage.

Ruthie

Nov 2nd 2013, 17:35:03

<3 Boltar
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Boltar Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 18:02:05

same difference, u wanted ur revenge, fine. but dont turn ur back on a friend to get it. u wanted to kill elves on team fine. do it when ur friend who u agreed to play with doesnt need and is counting on ur help and anything can be arranged.. no challenge has ever been denied. so my statement stands, snargwar aka me, will not be in RD as long as u and the other 4 guys in ur tag are active..

Mr Snow

Nov 2nd 2013, 18:16:02

Originally posted by tellarion:

The screenshots are a nice addition though. Good to see nobody in RD leadership thinks Silver is guilty and he's not being punished in any way internally..

tellarion, I would've hoped you were smart enough to realize that there was more discussion going on than what was posted to google docs, that there were possibly discussions of moving forward in a manner that didn't include Copper or Silver, that possibly the failtroll OP of this thread intentionally didn't include anything that would have shown the fact that many/almost all of us had zero knowledge of what some have been accused of, and that said failtroll OP of this thread intentionally wouldn't have included the items that showed some of us showing extreme displeasure with what had occurred, and said failtroll OP absolutely wouldn't have posted anything that showed us working to do something positive about it. I know you and the rest of AT are great at conspiracy theories, so that shouldn't be too far of a stretch, right?

Rub those braincells together and make a spark.

smlandau84 Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 18:26:19

Originally posted by Boltar:
same difference, u wanted ur revenge, fine. but dont turn ur back on a friend to get it. u wanted to kill elves on team fine. do it when ur friend who u agreed to play with doesnt need and is counting on ur help and anything can be arranged.. no challenge has ever been denied. so my statement stands, snargwar aka me, will not be in RD as long as u and the other 4 guys in ur tag are active..

Currently me and the other 4 guys in my tag are not running countries in RD.

Welcome to RD? :)

tellarion Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 18:40:14

Originally posted by Mr Snow:
Originally posted by tellarion:

tellarion, I would've hoped you were smart enough to realize that there was more discussion going on than what was posted to google docs, that there were possibly discussions of moving forward in a manner that didn't include Copper or Silver, that possibly the failtroll OP of this thread intentionally didn't include anything that would have shown the fact that many/almost all of us had zero knowledge of what some have been accused of, and that said failtroll OP of this thread intentionally wouldn't have included the items that showed some of us showing extreme displeasure with what had occurred, and said failtroll OP absolutely wouldn't have posted anything that showed us working to do something positive about it. I know you and the rest of AT are great at conspiracy theories, so that shouldn't be too far of a stretch, right?

Rub those braincells together and make a spark.

So post some snippets, yo!

Why should I trust you? You were in Monsters under an alias!

Who would ever suspect Mr Snow of being Mr Snow!