Verified:

Trife Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 23:09:02

Originally posted by Heston:
Originally posted by Requiem:
I think the hells angles should show them croch rocket punks a thing or two...

The 1% in that area will likely be cracking down on crotch rocket clubs. I can guarantee that.

yeah because you roll with MCs *eyeroll*

whatever! i roll with 12 gangs! and we only commit hate crimes!

Heston Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 23:32:34

Good gawd trife!

Go away. Kill yourself.

:P
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

iScode Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 23:56:40

Originally posted by dittie:
I HIGHLY doubt you would have reacted that way.

Why don't you just roll down your window and say, hey, let me pass?
Or just stop and let them ride by you. Why do you need to be confrontational in the first place?

A smart person would realize they are outnumbered and would just do what the thousands of other people did if you watch the 10 other videos of them riding through town. Stop, pull over, or just wait for them to pass.

I'm just trying to say, the driver is just as guilty of being a moron as the group of bikers chasing him.

are you serious? so you just let them have the right to the road, fluff that i pay my taxes, i bet the guy in the video does too. Those pricks have no right to stop him driving on the road because they want it to themslves

I would of hit as many of those fluffers as i could if i was in that guys shoes being chased, well at the same time calling the cops advising them so.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Heston Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 0:11:11

dittie is from san francisco. sounds just like nancy pelosi .

Frodo Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 0:15:17

Originally posted by iScode:
I HIGHLY doubt you would have reacted that way.

Why don't you just roll down your window and say, hey, let me pass?
Or just stop and let them ride by you. Why do you need to be confrontational in the first place?

A smart person would realize they are outnumbered and would just do what the thousands of other people did if you watch the 10 other videos of them riding through town. Stop, pull over, or just wait for them to pass.

I'm just trying to say, the driver is just as guilty of being a moron as the group of bikers chasing him.

are you serious? so you just let them have the right to the road, fluff that i pay my taxes, i bet the guy in the video does too. Those pricks have no right to stop him driving on the road because they want it to themslves

I would of hit as many of those fluffers as i could if i was in that guys shoes being chased, well at the same time calling the cops advising them so.

Also if you watch where was he supposed to go? He was in the middle lane with motorcycles on both sides.

Trife Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 0:18:01

Originally posted by Heston:
Good gawd trife!

Go away. Kill yourself.

:P

You fkn wot m8, I'll hook u in the gabber u cheeki dawg

Heston Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 0:24:40

Lol.

Kill yourself trife.

Its the right thing to do. I know u wanna.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2013, 1:12:24

Moral of this story: SUV > Motor Cycle when playing demolition derby

MArs47 Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 2:08:36

Originally posted by The Cloaked:
story goes:

-biker slams on breaks in front of suv
-suv nudges him- no damage or injury seen on the video
-a few dozen motorcycles surround car with guy+wife+toddler and start pounding on the doors
-car drives off hitting someone
blah blah blah blah

...Wow. Good job. Excellent deductive work from watching the video once.

-Bikers take up all three lanes, and surround the Land rover
-Biker slams on brakes in front of SUV
-Suv hits his back tire causing the bike to fall over breaking the guys leg.
-Bikers start pounding on suv trying to get him to come out of his car
-suv Guy gets scared because his family (wife and 2y.o.) is in car
-Suv slams on gas running over ANOTHER biker who was originally helping the guy with the broken leg
-guy who gets run over ends up in a coma and apparently is paralyzed from neck down
-bikers chase after suv
-suv gets off highway (idk why) and gets cornered
-Suv guy gets ass beat in front of wife and kids

My buddy had members of his club there.

For everyone who says, "Well I would've..." Bullfluff. You can't say what you would've done. No one can. Look at it from both sides. If you would've shown a gun they would've shown theirs. I'd rather NOT take that chance of my daughter getting hit by a bullet intended for me.

I think this could've been avoided in two ways;
1.the suv saw all the bikes coming past and turned on his hazard lights and slowed down enough to let them all pass
2. the bikers didnt pound on the suv after the first guy got hit

The bikers were protecting their guy, the suv was protecting his family.

When I ride with local poker runs and whatnot we're not taking up 3+ lanes; we're respectful to traffic and they respect us. But you best be damn sure if someone hit one of us and tried running we'd chase the fluff after him.

#DKnights

Angel1 Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 4:18:50

Originally posted by MArs47:
When I ride with local poker runs and whatnot we're not taking up 3+ lanes; we're respectful to traffic and they respect us. But you best be damn sure if someone hit one of us and tried running we'd chase the fluff after him.

Exactly, you're not being an idiot when you ride your motorcycle with other motorcyclists. At least that's what you're saying and I'll take you at your word. These bikers wanted to have their illegal and unsanctioned rally. This driver tried to use the road as was his right to use a public road. A biker caused a collision and then these boneheads decided to surround and intimidate this driver. They succeed in intimidating the driver, so much so that a biker got run over for his troubles. This driver has his wife and child in the SUV with him. In his shoes I probably would have blown my horn and if they continued to act like idiots and threaten me, then I would have run them over too. It's not callous to say that they got stupid and one of them got hurt because of it. If you don't want to get hurt and don't want to get run over, then don't be an idiot. It's really very simple.

I do have a question, where the heck were the police? Set up a road block at an intersection. Have guns and rifles drawn and put an end to this BS. Let the SUV through and then deal with the bikers. If the bikers don't get unstupid facing police guns and rifles, then they can get what they get.
-Angel1

Lucifer Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 4:49:06

Hrmmm from what i gather, that SUV almost killed one of the bikers and ran over a couple. I dont know why you would slam the gas and try to kill one of them that's just asking for trouble. He should have just pulled over and let those bikers past.

All of this could have been avoided if that SUV didn't do anything to make the bikers aggressive towards him.

The Cloaked Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 4:50:50

story goes:

-a few dozen motorcycles surround car with guy+wife+toddler and start pounding on the doors
blah blah blah blah

-Suv slams on gas running over ANOTHER biker who was originally helping the guy with the broken leg
-guy who gets run over ends up in a coma and apparently is paralyzed from neck down
-bikers chase after suv

For everyone who says, "Well I would've..." Bullfluff. You can't say what you would've done. No one can. Look at it from both sides. If you would've shown a gun they would've shown theirs. I'd rather NOT take that chance of my daughter getting hit by a bullet intended for me.

1.the suv saw all the bikes coming past and turned on his hazard lights and slowed down enough to let them all pass

I'm very impressed that you've deigned to take the time to correct my obvious incompetence with your insight.

See, here's the thing. I've read about a dozen news articles about this. Everyone - EDIT: everyone related to Mieses - is claiming that the paraplegic guy was protecting the man who had his leg broken by the SUV driver in the initial accident.

I'm under the impression that Christopher Cruz, the man charged with causing the first accident, was the person who was in the first accident. No reports of his leg being broken. In fact all news articles seem to agree that he caused the accident and was entirely uninjured. As do the police who have charged him with crimes but allowed him to walk out on bail. Feel free to check the AP's photos of him yesterday. He looks fine.

All we have is edward mieses claiming he was helping someone with a broken leg. No reports of any injuries besides his own and the victim with the slashed face.

Is that incorrect? You have insider info so obviously you're unbiased and know everything.

Edited By: The Cloaked on Oct 3rd 2013, 6:07:51
See Original Post

Angel1 Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 4:59:52

Originally posted by Lucifer:
Hrmmm from what i gather, that SUV almost killed one of the bikers and ran over a couple. I dont know why you would slam the gas and try to kill one of them that's just asking for trouble. He should have just pulled over and let those bikers past.

All of this could have been avoided if that SUV didn't do anything to make the bikers aggressive towards him.

There were three lanes on that road and the bikers decided to be stupid idiots by stealing all three lanes of that public road. This could have been avoided if the bikers have used the brain that their creator gave them and decided not to be insanely stupid idiots. They got stupid and one of them got hurt. Kind of to be expected when you decide to be stupid.
-Angel1

Taveren Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 7:26:29

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Lucifer Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 23:15:33

Originally posted by Angel1:

There were three lanes on that road and the bikers decided to be stupid idiots by stealing all three lanes of that public road. This could have been avoided if the bikers have used the brain that their creator gave them and decided not to be insanely stupid idiots. They got stupid and one of them got hurt. Kind of to be expected when you decide to be stupid.

You fail...to recognize something very important. There are many of them and so few of you...that and you have a family in that SUV. If i was that SUV driver and had my family with me, my first and foremost priority is the safety of my family. Puffing your chest and trying to take on a mob of bikers is stupid.

Im not saying what the bikers did was right. But any smart person with the right priorities would make the wise move and let them pass and pull over. It really doesn't matter how many lanes there are and whose right and whose wrong. The only thing that should matter in this case is the safety of you family.

Pain Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 23:26:30

Originally posted by Angel1:

You fail...to recognize something very important. There are many of them and so few of you...that and you have a family in that SUV. If i was that SUV driver and had my family with me, my first and foremost priority is the safety of my family. Puffing your chest and trying to take on a mob of bikers is stupid.

Im not saying what the bikers did was right. But any smart person with the right priorities would make the wise move and let them pass and pull over. It really doesn't matter how many lanes there are and whose right and whose wrong. The only thing that should matter in this case is the safety of you family.

how do you know he had the ability to pull over and let them pass? do you have insider info on what happened before the video? all i saw in the video was a SUV surrounded by bikes on both sides and a guy who pulled in front of him and rolled off the throttle and got tapped.
Your mother is a nice woman

Cornfed

Oct 3rd 2013, 23:47:40

http://nypost.com/...nypd-from-his-moms-house/

"The organizer of the wild motorbike rally that terrorized a West Side family runs a website taunting the NYPD — from the safety of his mommy’s home in Queens, The Post has learned."

hah

Heston Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 0:03:41

Where are the united reverends? I wonder how long it takes to save for a motorcycle on welfare living at your mommys .

MArs47 Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 0:36:08

story goes:

blah blah blah blah

-bikers chase after suv

I'm very impressed that you've deigned to take the time to correct my obvious incompetence with your insight.

See, here's the thing. I've read about a dozen news articles about this. Everyone - EDIT: everyone related to Mieses - is claiming that the paraplegic guy was protecting the man who had his leg broken by the SUV driver in the initial accident.

I'm under the impression that Christopher Cruz, the man charged with causing the first accident, was the person who was in the first accident. No reports of his leg being broken. In fact all news articles seem to agree that he caused the accident and was entirely uninjured. As do the police who have charged him with crimes but allowed him to walk out on bail. Feel free to check the AP's photos of him yesterday. He looks fine.

All we have is edward mieses claiming he was helping someone with a broken leg. No reports of any injuries besides his own and the victim with the slashed face.

Is that incorrect? You have insider info so obviously you're unbiased and know everything.

Hmm haven't read that one; must've missed it, since you know I got the inside scoop and obviously dont need it. Do you have a credible link?

I dont mind admitting I was wrong if the facts show that.
#DKnights

aponic Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 0:41:40

Originally posted by mrford:
Originally posted by tellarion:
Jesus you are all so callous. This was a pretty terrible event all around, but your answer is to immediately start blasting them? That kind of terrifies me...

on what planet was this NOT their fault?

Yep
SOF
Cerevisi

iNouda Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 0:52:43

Here he is. Cruz is totally fine. Notice the absence of a broken leg since he's walking unassisted. He's the one who started it all.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/...700000578-347_634x423.jpg

Oh and, the crippled dude, Mieses, who got both his legs broken?

According to police and Massachusetts motor vehicle records, Mieses hasn’t had a valid license or permit to drive in the state since 1999. He also never applied for a motorcycle license.

It isn’t clear if he had been licensed in any other state. He was arrested most recently on May 24 in Andover, Mass., and has had dozens of other violations.

Since 1999, he has been ticketed by police 16 times: In Lawrence, Methuen, Roxbury, Andover, and New Hampshire, according to registry records and the Boston Globe.

Records show that the Registry notified the National Driver Register in June that Mieses was a habitual traffic offender whose right to drive in Massachusetts was revoked until 2017. Source: http://newyork.cbslocal.com/...suv-melee-was-unlicensed/

The perfect example of a law-abiding citizen.

Atryn Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 12:28:53

Nothing in this story has done anything to improve my impression of bikers. While I don't universally dislike all bikers, I can easily say I view each and every one with suspicion and not benefit-of-the-doubt.

I would prefer to see higher penalties and lower tolerance for misdeeds by motorcyclists. Speeding down the freeway amidst traffic while doing a wheelie? Easy - motorcycle license lost. Permanently.

Someone who buys a motorcycle because it is a more efficient form of transportation, great. Bought one because you view it as your ticket to be the center of attention on the road at other's expense? Nope, you lose.

mrford Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 16:36:54

all bikers are menaces to society like all Arabs are terrorists...

most of the bike clubs i interact with are philanthropists and hold regular events to help local charities and veterans... stop getting all your information from the news.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Frodo Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 17:14:15

It doesnt help bikers when on TV you see Sons of Anarchy and on the news you see stuff like this. You never hear of anything good coming from bikers, just bad stuff.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2013, 17:19:53

I hear a lot of good things actually. In my community they di a lot of good raising money by hosting rides. Nit all bikwrs are bad.

hawkeyee Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 17:29:30

Here's what I think happened...

Guy in the SUV see's a bunch of bikers coming up on him from behind trying to hog the highway. At this moment, he has a choice - slow down/pull over and let them pass, or hold his course and be stubborn about it and make a statement. At this point there were no tire slashings, there were no surroundings, no pounding on the windows, no nothing.

He chooses to keep going. The bikers obviously want to slow him down so they can get ahead of him and block traffic and do whatever they do. At this point he has another choice. He can either slow down, back off, or he can keep going. He decides to keep going.

The one biker realizes he's not stoping, so decides to pull ahead of him and brake check him. The biker gets hit.

It's at THIS moment that the situation turned dangerous. The driver must have had opportunities to just pull over and let them pass BEFORE any of them slashed his tires or anything. But he didn't.

I get his thinking. "I'm a tough guy in an SUV and you fluffing idiots on your crotch rockets aren't going to push me off the road." I might have done the same thing if I were him. Many of us might have. Ask yourself how many times you're driving and you see somebody doing something stupid... either trying to pulls a Pittsburgh Left or running a stop sign or trying to merge when there's no space. I'm sure a few times you'd accelerate or move to try to block the other person from doing something stupid. Most of us don't just cede the road to idiot drivers trying to do whatever the hell they want - which is what these bikers were doing. So I see where the man is coming from. But the fact is, he had opportunities to get out of the way before this escalated. Many other drivers DID get out of the way. I don't know. Maybe he felt invincible in the SUV. Maybe he hates bikers and wanted to stand his ground. Maybe he was showing off to his wife.

What the bikers did was inexcusable. But isn't this kind of like trying to stop an armed robbery at a convenience store and getting yourself shot in the process? The fact that the bikers were doing what they were doing doesn't mean that this man should take it upon himself to stop them. Get the hell out of their way and let the police deal with it.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

Cornfed

Oct 4th 2013, 18:09:42

Kind of sounds like you're trying to post blame at the SUV driver. I think it was dangerous well before that. Right about when a mob of 30+ bikers are on the road. How the hell would he know they just want to pass him? Bikes could easily just pass him and be on their way.
You've got bikes in front of you, on the sides of you, and behind you. Where exactly are you supposed to pull over to?

BobbyATA Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 22:42:58

SUV driver made lots of mistakes. For example, not swerving around wildly around 2 minutes in to try to take these fluffers out. Also, getting off the highway was dumb.

Cornfed

Oct 5th 2013, 0:34:47

Originally posted by BobbyATA:
SUV driver made lots of mistakes. For example, not swerving around wildly around 2 minutes in to try to take these fluffers out. Also, getting off the highway was dumb.

I think it's hard to drive at freeway speeds when you're missing one tire..

http://tinypic.com/...4raf&s=5#.Uk9eOoaUR6A

Taveren Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 8:47:43

What about the same organized ride steering into on coming traffic, illegally blocking cross traffic, and riding on pedestrian walkways. I can understand the driver's reaction and his fear but I believe he should and has to be held accountable.

Not punishing him sets an incredibly dangerous precedent. Were these bikers menacing, yes. But what happens if a similar situation occurs where the biker(s) act responsibly but the driver freaks out and decides to run people down?

As for the "this wouldn't have happened if he was carrying..."

BECAUSE A 2 TON RANGE ROVER ISN'T AN EFFECTIVE ENOUGH WEAPON!

The Cloaked Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 13:45:29

well, to quote the most recent update from CNN from SUV driver's wife:

"My husband was forced under the circumstances to take the actions that he did in order to protect the lives of our entire family," his wife said.

"We know in our hearts that we could not have done anything differently, and we believe that anyone faced with this sort of grave danger would have taken the same course of action in order to protect their family."

It was Lien's wife who made the last of three 911 calls the family placed during the incident.
--------------------------------------

Apparently a member of the group that chased down the SUV driver was an off duty police officer as well.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2013, 13:58:08

Apparently a member of the group that chased down the SUV driver was an off duty police officer as well.

I hope he losses his job and is never able to be a police officer for the rest of his life.

Pain Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 16:05:27

Originally posted by Taveren:
What about the same organized ride steering into on coming traffic, illegally blocking cross traffic, and riding on pedestrian walkways. I can understand the driver's reaction and his fear but I believe he should and has to be held accountable.

Not punishing him sets an incredibly dangerous precedent. Were these bikers menacing, yes. But what happens if a similar situation occurs where the biker(s) act responsibly but the driver freaks out and decides to run people down?

double edged sword. if they charge him it also sets a precedent that you cannot defend youself from an angry mob if it means causing harm to someone else to do so. the guy had no reason to be standing in front of the truck. charge the people who caused him to have to flee for safety for the injury. if they werent attacking him and trying to potentially kill him he wouldnt have had to plow through a group of bikes to escape

hawkeyee Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 16:21:54

Originally posted by Cornfed:
Kind of sounds like you're trying to post blame at the SUV driver. I think it was dangerous well before that. Right about when a mob of 30+ bikers are on the road. How the hell would he know they just want to pass him? Bikes could easily just pass him and be on their way.
You've got bikes in front of you, on the sides of you, and behind you. Where exactly are you supposed to pull over to?

I'm not blaming the SUV driver. I'm saying he could have made different decisions to avoid the situation. Those same bikers drove past dozens of other cars. What did those drivers do differently than this one? If I have bikes around me in front of me and behind me I turn on my four-ways and take my foot off the gas.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 16:37:15

The bikers could have made different decisions. Now they pay the price..

Jail and permanent injury
The Death Knights

XI

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 16:40:48

thank god here are only scooter gangs in this city!
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Frodo Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 18:06:33

Originally posted by hawkeyee:
I'm not blaming the SUV driver. I'm saying he could have made different decisions to avoid the situation. Those same bikers drove past dozens of other cars. What did those drivers do differently than this one? If I have bikes around me in front of me and behind me I turn on my four-ways and take my foot off the gas.

I think the biggest difference is that they decided to stop traffic about the same time they were passing him, so if they had just decided to pass him like all the other cars then this might not have happened.

Mr Emerald

Oct 5th 2013, 19:39:02

Not a very smart move to run over a biker and then try and out run them. Who gives a fluff if they are acting like a bunch of hooligans. The line that was crossed was running over a person. Guy got beat up, and he deserved it.

Both parties are guilty of being idiots and they both got what they deserved.

Put yourself in his position.

Get in the SUV with your wife and kid(s), go out on the highway and have some idiot try to stop in front of you or brake check, then have your tires slashed for something you didn't even start. It puts your family at risk as well as yourself so naturally the only thing you are going to do is panic and try to get out of there. Biker who got run over? Shouldn't have been there doing something "illegal" in the first place.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Mr Emerald

Oct 5th 2013, 19:44:23

That's probably because I'm a winner in life and you're a winner in earthempires.

Grats.

Oh thought you were talking to me.

Again, another response from a loser in earthempires. Out of everyone in this thread you are the only one I see being an idiot.

Hey, weren't you the guy who sat on his computer all day in FFA to wall at almost all times of the day? lawls.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Angel1 Game profile

Oct 6th 2013, 4:46:37

All the people trying to blame the SUV driver are saying that he could have pulled over and let the bikers go. You know, the bikers could have done that too. The bikers were gathered en mass for a reckless and illegal activity, but the SUV driver was just trying to drive his family where they were going. This is an open and shut case, the bikers are at fault. This is going to continue to happen until society places the blame on the right people and demands that action be taken. By placing blame on the SUV driver, society endorses the actions of the bikers (at least a little bit). Society needs to say to the bikers, in an uncompromising way, "Get stupid, get dead; just like everyone else." It is a shame that their are likely not laws in place that would allow all the bikers present to be charged with assaulting the biker the got run over (including that same biker) because the incident occurred as they were engaged in illegal activities.
-Angel1

Taveren Game profile

Oct 6th 2013, 10:10:12

Originally posted by Pain:

double edged sword. if they charge him it also sets a precedent that you cannot defend youself from an angry mob if it means causing harm to someone else to do so. the guy had no reason to be standing in front of the truck. charge the people who caused him to have to flee for safety for the injury. if they werent attacking him and trying to potentially kill him he wouldnt have had to plow through a group of bikes to escape

The biker who break checked the SUV was arrested and charged:
-reckless endangerment
-reckless driving
-endangering the welfare of a child
-menacing

Driver still needs to be held accountable in some way.

Angel1 Game profile

Oct 6th 2013, 12:08:18

Originally posted by Pain:

The biker who break checked the SUV was arrested and charged:
-reckless endangerment
-reckless driving
-endangering the welfare of a child
-menacing

Driver still needs to be held accountable in some way.

NO, HECK NO! Society needs to send an absolutely perfectly clear message in this case that what the bikers chose to do is completely unacceptable. The driver of the SUV needs to come away from this not just completely free and clear, he needs to sue the bikers and win. If we fail to completely condemn the bikers in this case and others like it, the bikers will feel that they can continue to do this and people will continue to get hurt and possibly killed.

What should happen in this case:

Bikers lose their licenses.

Bikers lose their bikes.

Bikers go to prison.

SUV driver wins lawsuit against the bikers.

That's it, that's all that should happen in this case.

It's time for society to stop blaming the victim. He defended himself and his family, end of story.
-Angel1

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Oct 6th 2013, 12:41:49

Thank god I live where nobody can afford big bikes. We have scooter gangs here
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Oct 6th 2013, 15:12:08

Angel is correct.

Tav the real incident began when the Bikers decided to use the rally to illegally shut down the highway (The rally itself was not illegal per say not sure if permits and stuff which could of made it illegal in itself) . At that moment the crime was beginning to take place. The reason the highway was shut down in the middle of the day was so, they could "wreckless drive" and commit stunts. This was felony wreckless driving.

Another major question is how fast did the biker approach. They were shutting down the highway. Remember this is life and death decisions being made an instant. The Suv maybe should of pulled over and let them by but, to be honest an any city in america if they tried this someone wouldn't play 100% nice. THe bikers should of just let the stubborn SUV go. Btw in a very loose interpretation not letting the SUV go could be considered Kidnapping. This is another MAJOR FELONY.

Lastly There are reports of the bikers traveling shutting down highways and preforming stunts for over 60 minutes. WHERE THE fluff WERE THE POLICE. The lady called 911 3 times, He called them once. There were up to 5 off duty cops there that didn't do there job. Including one in the pack of bikers. Honestly I hope the city is liable from not showing up. Today they knew they had a rally and were keeping it out of times square. This was not a peaceful rally with a permit and people trying to be peaceful. They were picking a fight with a police.

Personally I hope the SUV driver gets off 100%, beats the lawsuit that is bound to come from the person he hit, All the bikers in that pact that were shutting down high way charge. Plus I hope the feds look into this as a criminal gang organization. Charge the entire club with rackteering. From every video we see 90% of the people there had no problem putting peoples lives on the line to do tricks and stunts. Treat them like serious criminals and arrest the head of the rally. At any other event the host would be liable for something crazy like this.

The real key is this. A pack of crazy bikers in broad day light commodare a highway and then tell law abiding citizens what they can and can't do. Where are the police. NO WHERE to be found. The bikers were 100% in the wrong when they woke up this morning and decided they were more important then every other motorcist. They were going to do what they wanted no matter what others thought. That is the real key to this story. That is the attitude that must change. Until the police crack down and Deal with that 100% Then this will happen again. What happens next time when the SUV driver or what not is armed. The story reads 5 bikers dead plus driver of suv dead. Massacre on the Highway. Cause if the SUV driver is armed. There is bound to be another armed in the biker group. Morale of the story. You wake up to commit a crime. Your putting your life in YOUR hands. THE SUV driver was defending himself. That is it. I hope he gets exonerated 100%. Also, I hope the police officers there who swear an oath to protect and server. Lose there job permanently.

iScode Game profile

Oct 6th 2013, 23:06:36

No way tav, the driver of the svu should not be charged at all.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Heston Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 16:24:47

One biker charged with two felonies, assault and gang assault. Judging from the charges so far on the crotch rocket side the suv driver was well with in his rights to shoot, kill anyone stepping up to him. Its a gawd damn shame he wasnt armed or didnt hit more dipfluffs with his car.
If you claim to ride with or know this group of flufftards and defend them, you are an asshole.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 7th 2013, 18:14:31

Originally posted by iScode:
No way tav, the driver of the svu should not be charged at all.

Tav = Liberal. End of discussion the suv driver shoukd be put in jail for hurting that poor motorcycle guy...

Atryn Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 20:43:27

(CBS News) At least three off-duty police officers say they were part of a motorcycle group that was involved in a violent assault of an SUV driver last weekend in New York City.

One of them, a detective who works undercover, even saw the attack. But apparently fearful of revealing his identity, he did not intervene. The undercover detective waited several days before coming forward. It's unclear if the other two off-duty officers also witnessed the beating.

They will all be stripped of their guns and badges and have been placed on desk duty, pending an investigation.

http://www.cbsnews.com/...cycle-road-rage-incident/

Pain Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 21:10:42

Originally posted by Atryn:
(CBS News) At least three off-duty police officers say they were part of a motorcycle group that was involved in a violent assault of an SUV driver last weekend in New York City.

One of them, a detective who works undercover, even saw the attack. But apparently fearful of revealing his identity, he did not intervene. The undercover detective waited several days before coming forward. It's unclear if the other two off-duty officers also witnessed the beating.

They will all be stripped of their guns and badges and have been placed on desk duty, pending an investigation.

http://www.cbsnews.com/...cycle-road-rage-incident/

excellent. but really they wont get any punishment.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 7th 2013, 21:15:10

It's okay to run over as many people as you need to if they're trying to break into your car and hurt you. I mean, he doesn't have the right to drive up onto the sidewalk and mow down pedestrians but trying to break through the gang that's trapped him is a different story. The random dude who got run over didn't deserve to be paralyzed but it wasn't the driver's fault. It's clearly the fault of the biker who brake checked the car and the people that attacked the SUV forcing him to drive off.

Edited By: blid on Oct 7th 2013, 21:35:14
See Original Post
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.