Verified:

The Cloaked Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 4:50:50

Originally posted by MArs47:
Originally posted by The Cloaked:
story goes:

-biker slams on breaks in front of suv
-suv nudges him- no damage or injury seen on the video
-a few dozen motorcycles surround car with guy+wife+toddler and start pounding on the doors
-car drives off hitting someone
blah blah blah blah

...Wow. Good job. Excellent deductive work from watching the video once.

-Bikers take up all three lanes, and surround the Land rover
-Biker slams on brakes in front of SUV
-Suv hits his back tire causing the bike to fall over breaking the guys leg.
-Bikers start pounding on suv trying to get him to come out of his car
-suv Guy gets scared because his family (wife and 2y.o.) is in car
-Suv slams on gas running over ANOTHER biker who was originally helping the guy with the broken leg
-guy who gets run over ends up in a coma and apparently is paralyzed from neck down
-bikers chase after suv
-suv gets off highway (idk why) and gets cornered
-Suv guy gets ass beat in front of wife and kids

My buddy had members of his club there.

For everyone who says, "Well I would've..." Bullfluff. You can't say what you would've done. No one can. Look at it from both sides. If you would've shown a gun they would've shown theirs. I'd rather NOT take that chance of my daughter getting hit by a bullet intended for me.

I think this could've been avoided in two ways;
1.the suv saw all the bikes coming past and turned on his hazard lights and slowed down enough to let them all pass
2. the bikers didnt pound on the suv after the first guy got hit

The bikers were protecting their guy, the suv was protecting his family.

When I ride with local poker runs and whatnot we're not taking up 3+ lanes; we're respectful to traffic and they respect us. But you best be damn sure if someone hit one of us and tried running we'd chase the fluff after him.

I'm very impressed that you've deigned to take the time to correct my obvious incompetence with your insight.

See, here's the thing. I've read about a dozen news articles about this. Everyone - EDIT: everyone related to Mieses - is claiming that the paraplegic guy was protecting the man who had his leg broken by the SUV driver in the initial accident.

I'm under the impression that Christopher Cruz, the man charged with causing the first accident, was the person who was in the first accident. The news articles all appear to have him walking in and out of court. No reports of his leg being broken. In fact all news articles seem to agree that he caused the accident and was entirely uninjured. As do the police who have charged him with crimes but allowed him to walk out on bail.

If you had watched the video the first accident is a love tap.

All we have is edward mieses claiming he was helping someone with a broken leg. No reports of any injuries besides his own and the victim with the slashed face.

Is that incorrect? You have insider info so obviously you're unbiased and know everything.

I would like to point out that:

a)the video was taken by a member of the group
b)the person was able to edit out what they wanted, presumeably which is why it ended before they started slashing the driver's face with knives
c)various reports have read that the video was originally posted with claims that the SUV driver had murdered someone.

Edited By: The Cloaked on Oct 3rd 2013, 6:07:51
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit