Verified:

ZIP Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 0:48:14

this is crazy to watch !!

They wanted the highway all to themselves.

The psycho bikers who viciously beat a Manhattan driver in front of his wife and 2-year-old daughter were at first trying to slow the man down so they could get in front of him and take over the West Side Highway, law-enforcement sources told The Post on Tuesday.

The thugs had already blocked off at least some of the highway’s entrances to prevent other drivers from getting onto the stretch near West 125th Street, sources said.

“They just wanted this guy to slow down so they could have the whole highway to themselves’’ to do their dangerous tricks, a source said.

But the victim, 33-year-old Columbia grad and Internet honcho Alexian Lien, bumped his Range Rover into the bike in front of him, sparking a wild videotaped chase and his eventual beat-down.

http://youtu.be/wNOyDMzn2bY
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Pain Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 1:00:54

typical douchebag bike riders who think the roads and everything on them revolve around them. the guy who got hit first deserved it for being a retard and giving an SUV a brake job.
Your mother is a nice woman

Pride Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 1:20:58

Agreed with pain.

Heston Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 1:35:12

THEY ARE NOT BIKERS. THEY ARE A GROUP OF COWARDS. Crotch rockets and duel purpose bikes. A fluke gathering of flufftards.
The suv driver was well within his rights to stop his car get out, wait for a couple idoits to engage him, then simply start shooting anyone that looks like a threat.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Pain Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 1:48:04

Originally posted by Heston:
THEY ARE NOT BIKERS. THEY ARE A GROUP OF COWARDS. Crotch rockets and duel purpose bikes. A fluke gathering of flufftards.
The suv driver was well within his rights to stop his car get out, wait for a couple idoits to engage him, then simply start shooting anyone that looks like a threat.

you can only have 7 rounds in your gun in NY. he was fluffed either way

bertz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 2:24:20

I didn't know US is really that fluffed up.

Heston Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 2:28:43

Gay. NY is worse than Cali. I wake up every day and think why in the fluff do i stay here? California law sucks.

Klown Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 2:43:13

Originally posted by bertz:
I didn't know US is really that fluffed up.

It is.

Frodo Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 3:25:43

Why are people so stupid?
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/...yc-range-rover-chase?lite

One rider is paralyzed, one charged. While I feel bad for the guy hurt, he decided to be at a illegal daredevil event.

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 3:36:42

He should have fired off his 7, threw in another clip, fired that one off, threw in another clip, until no more anal retentive punks left standing. They tried bullying him, than eventually beat him. He should have shot them almost immediately after they started harassing him.

Just because he decided to go to a illegal daredevil event, doesn't give those punks the right to be anal retentive. Its amazing how the victim is suddenly the bad guy. He should have just shot them all earlier, than he wouldn't b the victim.

Wouldn't have been a jury in the land convict him of anything. He was being threatened and also had his wife and KID with him. Not a single juror would have voted to convict him.
HT

farmer Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 3:49:53

hell I would have tried to take out more of them I would have been scared fluffless

farmer Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 3:52:14

maybe I should have said scared fecal matterless

Trife Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 4:29:50

Originally posted by Pain:

thats why i have oodles of magazines

p.s. u smell

Pain Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 4:46:52

Originally posted by Trife:
Originally posted by Pain:

thats why i have oodles of magazines

p.s. u smell

lies. youre a democrat and therefore hate guns.

Heston Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 5:15:14

Crats dont hate guns they hate everyone but them haveing one.

Heston Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 5:16:47

"Oodles of magazines" i hope you have a vagina.

The Cloaked Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 7:26:18

story goes:

-biker slams on breaks in front of suv
-suv nudges him- no damage or injury seen on the video
-a few dozen motorcycles surround car with guy+wife+toddler and start pounding on the doors
-car drives off hitting someone
-30 motorcycles chase suv through new york
-man is pulled out of car and left beaten, slashed, and unconscious on the street.

watched the whole video-the biker stopped taping as they were pulling the driver out of his car. though it doesn't take a genius to find out what happened next. can't believe anyone would think the idiot that got run down is anything but a criminal. they should wake his paraplegic ass to read him his rights and charge him. no pity for the stupid and belligerent.

also: would be funnier if it weren't so sad. the idiots were part of a group called "Hollywood Stuntz" and were trying to block off the freeway so they could flash mob and viral video some mad motorcycle tricks.

Edited By: The Cloaked on Oct 2nd 2013, 7:28:40
See Original Post

iScode Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 8:03:23

fluffing idiots.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iNouda Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 9:33:28

Someone actually saved the other videos before whoever uploaded them in the first place pulled them off the internet.

https://www.youtube.com/...fficialFan1?feature=watch

It shows them driving around on sidewalks, running through traffic lights and pulling wheelies (correct term lol?) on the highway; including the guy recording it all.

ZIP Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 11:19:51

Originally posted by farmer:
maybe I should have said scared fecal matterless
naw there is a swear filter :P
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Atryn Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 12:22:09

Originally posted by The Cloaked:
story goes:

-a few dozen motorcycles surround car with guy+wife+toddler and start pounding on the doors
-man is pulled out of car and left beaten, slashed, and unconscious on the street.

This is a whole pile of problems. But I think the story starts before your first item there.

It appears the bikers were impeding the flow of traffic (for their stunts or whatever reason). The SUV was almost certainly putting pressure on them by following too closely. The biker then brake-checked the SUV who tapped him (because he was following too closely and couldn't stop in time), etc.

This is a stupid idiotic lack of respect for the law and public space. Throughout this process any party could have called on law enforcement to intervene. The bikers should not have been treating the streets/highway as their personal playground and law enforcement should have been called. The SUV should not have been riding up on the bikers ass because he was pissed off and impatient. Even when he did, the bikers should have called the police when he hit them from behind. When they didn't, the guy should have called the police when they started beating on his car. Every other person/witness should have called the police at every step of this fluffing process.

Seriously, did NY shut down 911 or something?

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 12:49:33

he doesn't look like he could be Obamas son, nothing to see here
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Cornfed

Oct 2nd 2013, 13:50:33

I read the SUV was on the phone with 911 before the initial bump. And that his tires were slashed right after it.

Trife Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 14:24:43

"Oodles of magazines" i hope you have a vagina.

i have your sisters, but i'm kinda busy wid it right now brah

you can have sloppy seconds with it if you want. but lets be real doe, you can't get any vaginas. REAL TALK. runtelldat

tellarion Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 14:45:47

Jesus you are all so callous. This was a pretty terrible event all around, but your answer is to immediately start blasting them? That kind of terrifies me...

Heston Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 14:50:57

Where do you come up with that fluff trife?

You speak like a woman and a wigger all at the same time. Thats real talk. Runtellonme

I am now going to block you, because i cant stand what you are about. You should kill yourself. :D

Heston Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 15:10:41

Originally posted by tellarion:
Jesus you are all so callous. This was a pretty terrible event all around, but your answer is to immediately start blasting them? That kind of terrifies me...

Spoken like a true liberal. You are a natural born victim.

Trife Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 15:14:47

Where do you come up with that fluff trife?

You speak like a woman and a wigger all at the same time. Thats real talk. Runtellonme

I am now going to block you, because i cant stand what you are about. You should kill yourself. :D

if i did that, who would keep your sister company? please, think of your sisters sexual needs.

awwwwww, poor baby. yes, go block me. i'm sowwie you can't stand being trolled when all you do is troll here :) get out the kitchen if you can't stand the heat, boy

mrford Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 15:20:26

on what planet was this NOT their fault?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

iNouda Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 15:24:33

Originally posted by Atryn:
Originally posted by The Cloaked:
story goes:

This is a whole pile of problems. But I think the story starts before your first item there.

It appears the bikers were impeding the flow of traffic (for their stunts or whatever reason). The SUV was almost certainly putting pressure on them by following too closely. The biker then brake-checked the SUV who tapped him (because he was following too closely and couldn't stop in time), etc.

This is a stupid idiotic lack of respect for the law and public space. Throughout this process any party could have called on law enforcement to intervene. The bikers should not have been treating the streets/highway as their personal playground and law enforcement should have been called. The SUV should not have been riding up on the bikers ass because he was pissed off and impatient. Even when he did, the bikers should have called the police when he hit them from behind. When they didn't, the guy should have called the police when they started beating on his car. Every other person/witness should have called the police at every step of this fluffing process.

Seriously, did NY shut down 911 or something?

Well considering they blocked the highway (all 3 lanes), police couldn't have come from behind. There were a bunch of people calling in due to the "intimidating number of bikers" around. Plus, the guy in white who started the whole thing, and was arrested afterward for causing the incident, was at the side of the SUV to begin with. He purposely swerved in front of it before brake checking like a dumbass. That's how it all started.

The video from start to finish was only 6 minutes long. Police couldn't have responded fast enough and the guy got his tires slashed and was unfortunate enough to get stuck in traffic at the end.

dittie

Oct 2nd 2013, 15:24:37

Not a very smart move to run over a biker and then try and out run them. Who gives a fluff if they are acting like a bunch of hooligans. The line that was crossed was running over a person. Guy got beat up, and he deserved it.

Both parties are guilty of being idiots and they both got what they deserved.

Heston Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 15:26:09

I can take what i give out . I just really cant stand anything about you. Its just taken a few years to come to that conclusion. Has nothing to do with trolling. Maybe i should have made you a special thread for you.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 15:27:16

I've been hit on my bike while riding here in NYC

mrford Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 15:28:22

Originally posted by dittie:
Not a very smart move to run over a biker and then try and out run them. Who gives a fluff if they are acting like a bunch of hooligans. The line that was crossed was running over a person. Guy got beat up, and he deserved it.

Both parties are guilty of being idiots and they both got what they deserved.

oh, so the line wasnt crossed slashing his tires and beating on the SUV in a threatening manner, and trying to open the doors with his wife and infant in his car. got it. he should of just stated there and took what was coming to him for bumping that biker!

Edited By: mrford on Oct 2nd 2013, 15:34:03
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Trife Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 15:28:43

I can take what i give out . I just really cant stand anything about you. Its just taken a few years to come to that conclusion. Has nothing to do with trolling. Maybe i should have made you a special thread for you.

YES! I HAVE A FAN! Awww, Thanks Heston :?)

dittie

Oct 2nd 2013, 15:30:14

That's probably because I'm a winner in life and you're a winner in earthempires.

Grats.

Oh thought you were talking to me.

Supertodd Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 15:35:43

I'd agree with you Atryn that this is an idiotic lack of respect for the law on the part of this gang. But the SUV driver?

I've watched this video a couple times now, and I can't see what he's doing wrong. He's surrounded by a gang of morons on crotch rockets, who are INTENTIONALLY slowing him down to a crawl. Then one of the morons slows even more drastically. It doesn't look to me like the van driver was following too closely. In fact, it looks like the first idiot to get hit actually sped up to get in front the SUV, and then hard braked.

Maybe he simply didn't see the one dipstick hard braking, because he was focusing on one of the other dipsticks harassing everyone on the highway. We can't know.

One thing I do know, if that had been me and I accidentally hit one of these morons, then all of his buddies start pounding on my vehicle with my wife and kid in it, I would have done EXACTLY what he did. I'm getting the hell out of there, and anybody in my way is getting run over. I'm not going to sit and wait 15 minutes for the police to arrive and call my next of kin..

One thing I'd do differently... If that had been me, there would have been a lot more crotch rocket riding morons strewn across that highway. After the initial conflict, any one of them who came alongside me would have been pushed into the guard rail, until they finally got the message.

dittie

Oct 2nd 2013, 15:55:52

I HIGHLY doubt you would have reacted that way.

Why don't you just roll down your window and say, hey, let me pass?
Or just stop and let them ride by you. Why do you need to be confrontational in the first place?

A smart person would realize they are outnumbered and would just do what the thousands of other people did if you watch the 10 other videos of them riding through town. Stop, pull over, or just wait for them to pass.

I'm just trying to say, the driver is just as guilty of being a moron as the group of bikers chasing him.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 16:04:19

Originally posted by mrford:

You mistake me. I made no mention of fault. But to see so many people here say 'He should have started shooting and not stopped until they were all dead' is absolutely terrifying. If you can't see why I would think that, then I really don't know what to say...

Supertodd Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 16:10:02

Again, dittie, IF I'd accidentally hit one of these idiots and they then became confrontational with me....

Your solution is to roll down my window and politely ask this gang to stop pounding on my vehicle? I'm sorry, no. At that point, they are threatening me and my family. And yes, I would do whatever it took to get out of that situation. Up to and including running over the wannabe thug blocking my path.

Absolutely, I'd be telling my wife to call 911, but in the meantime I'd be trying to keep myself and my family safe by knocking down any one of these morons who threatened us.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 16:46:40

http://nypost.com/...ault-thug-in-suv-beating/

I'm glad I don't live in New York. You people are on your own up there.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 16:47:27

You mistake me. I made no mention of fault. But to see so many people here say 'He should have started shooting and not stopped until they were all dead' is absolutely terrifying. If you can't see why I would think that, then I really don't know what to say...

I would've tried to solve this peacefully initially, but definitely would've pulled out my 1911 (+2 extra mags) later in the situation.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2013, 17:09:32

I think the hells angles should show them croch rocket punks a thing or two...

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2013, 17:20:48

No fluff. You libs have a mental condition. Them bikers got what they asked for... Trouble. You cannot behave like that in a public place.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 17:25:20

Originally posted by Requiem:

No fluff. You libs have a mental condition. Them bikers got what they asked for... Trouble. You cannot behave like that in a public place.

Again, you guys are misreading my statements. What the bikers did was terrible. They absolutely provoked the conflict, as just about EVERYONE would agree. But I don't think the answer is to pull out a gun and start shooting them. Not to mention that many of those bikers most likely have weapons of their own. Instead of having 1 person crippled and a few seriously injured, you'd have a lot of people dead the moment a gun was pulled...

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2013, 17:29:06

Im not talking about the gun... I dint think anyone should have been shot but them bikers that got ran over... I cant help but to place the blame on their shoulders. A father and husband will do any thing to protect his family.

mrford Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 17:57:31

if a dozen pissed off people are trying to gain access to a vehicle that has my wife and child in it, im going to do whatever it takes to get out of that situation, be that run some dipfluff over, or shoot some dipfluff. it is that simple.

you dont know how that situation would turn out, in the heat of the moment. you cant sit there and say, well maybe they just wanna talk! lets wait for the police. you need to be proactive imo. sitting there and judging the SUV's drivers in hindsight is ridiculous. better them than me, and they have already displayed their intentions.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 18:37:06

I think the hells angles should show them croch rocket punks a thing or two...

The 1% in that area will likely be cracking down on crotch rocket clubs. I can guarantee that.

Pain Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 20:56:16

Again, you guys are misreading my statements. What the bikers did was terrible. They absolutely provoked the conflict, as just about EVERYONE would agree. But I don't think the answer is to pull out a gun and start shooting them. Not to mention that many of those bikers most likely have weapons of their own. Instead of having 1 person crippled and a few seriously injured, you'd have a lot of people dead the moment a gun was pulled...

i agree pulling out a gun and randomly blasting people would be a little over reactive and probably would result in a bigger mess, but certainly not shooting any of the people trying to cause him or his wife or child harm. his reaction of plowing through people was probably the best course of action he could take in the situation

The Cloaked Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 21:52:51

I'm a pretty chill guy irl.

But if my wife is in the car and I have people pounding on my windows, people standing in front of my car to block my escape, and I hit the gas and consequences can be damned.

add in the fact that these bikers had knives out and were slashing his tires. AND that he had a 2 year old in the car.

I can't imagine rolling down my windows to politely ask people to leave. Even if my wife isn't in the car, what am I going to do? Politely ask people not to slash my face?

Takes a lot more balls then I have.