Verified:

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Jul 9th 2013, 2:52:34

Again, last set, SOL did not receive mass FA from that ally you are talking about, nor in the quantities that you claim. They happened to be in a war for most of the set. Im not sure if you have been playing in the same server as the rest of us.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

locket Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 4:03:14

lol they happened to send the FA up until they were hit which I believe had something to do with why they were hit although I could be wrong with that detail. So I am curious are you playing dumb or actually dumb? I'm done with you either way though. Sol masses are impossible to educate past a grade 2 level apparently.

Ershow Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 4:08:07

You must not be very important LittleItaly, as it's only a select few SOL heads receiving the aid. TBH, it doesn't really bother me, it just make it even more embarrassing for SOL. Dragon's efforts alone are laughable this reset given the copious amounts of outside assistance he had.

Ershow Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 4:09:36

Locket: I think he is just a little butt hurt since Dragon and Maki have been hogging so much of the FA. :(

locket Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 5:57:54

Makes sense

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Jul 9th 2013, 12:44:16

There must be a language barrier here. 5 people (or is it 2-3 people and there restarts?) getting FA != mass FAing of the whole tag.

I'm trying to educate you on what the term mass FA means, but its falling on your purposely closed ears.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Mr.Silver

Jul 9th 2013, 14:01:44

Originally posted by LittleItaly:
There must be a language barrier here. 5 people (or is it 2-3 people and there restarts?) getting FA != mass FAing of the whole tag.

I'm trying to educate you on what the term mass FA means, but its falling on your purposely closed ears.

No, we understand your definitions.

SoL gets fa = we only get such a minor assistance and it's so miniscule it shouldn't make any difference what so ever, it was actually just accidental sends, we returned all the FA right afterwards and we gained only about 3 networth due to us forgetting to send back a few bushels.

Any alliance but Sol gets aid =this is on a Huge massive scale, the only word that can describe it is supercalifragalisticexpialidocious... The sheer enormous copious amount being sent is absolutely insane, countries receive 10 billion dollars a piece per send and are receiving hundreds of shipments each per hour, but luckily we kill them before they break the 300k networth barrier. It's organized on such a scale that nearly every country in the game is in on it. There are phone lists, charts, diagrams, and Mr gains even created a diorama of the amazing amount being sent. It was such a large diorama it won the county fair and was subsequently purchased by a small town in Manitoba to be their main attraction and tourist draw.

Let me know if I'm missing anything

Edited By: Mr.Silver on Jul 9th 2013, 14:12:12
See Original Post

BigRedDog

Jul 9th 2013, 15:31:04

actually no Mr Silver, dont pull that bs out...dont even try to act like RD wasnt sent a stupid amount of FA last set, RD tripling their NW in what 2 days i think it was? and then continuing to jump is not from just playing "correctly" aside from the fact we saw every country with a pact to outside clans...so dont sit here and continue to lie about the amount you got

locket Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 19:20:29

RD didnt triple its NW from any FA. Did it help? yah. Did MD's FA to Sol and Sols member advantage help them? Yep. I actually saw the total amount FAd last set just yesterday. It was not enough to triple anyones nw. Then there is the fact that if every country in Rival FAd the max, which they didnt, then RD still couldnt triple their NW in a week because of that. And finally, I just looked at the warstats from last set and you are being dramatic about it.

RD was around 50mill nw in week 16(that is what earthgraphs calls it anyways) and wasnt up to 150mill nw until week 22 so that is pretty slow for tripling eh?

Sol made jumps in NW similar to the amount that RD did (perhaps a bit smaller but then the war wasnt going as well) up until MD got FSd. I'd be interested to see a total that Sol received but it isnt overly important really. Both got FA and RD probably started it, however, after all the yelling then and now, it is hypocritical to ignore the FA this set.

Italy, you need to learn to read. Not going to go into it further with you though since you remind me of Dagga.

PS: I got 0 FA from Rival :(

Ershow Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 20:46:50

Originally posted by LittleItaly:

More like a retard barrier. Anyone with half a brain would know that FA should only go to a handful of people capable of breaking and not the whole tag. Which is precisely what happened last reset, and what is happening this reset. But continue with your retarded rant if you insist.

Edited By: Ershow on Jul 9th 2013, 20:50:01
See Original Post

BigRedDog

Jul 9th 2013, 21:02:52

come on now locket, i thought you'd be better at reading graphs than that...

RD
midweek 18 50mnw, start of week 19 70mnw (where SOL goes from roughly 65mnw down to 50mnw)

beginning wk 20 80mnw, end of week 20 110mnw

beginning of wk 21 105mnw, end of week 21 135mnw

beginning of week 22 135mnw, end of week 22 175mnw

theres about 1 jump i see in SOL's nw (that could possibly be because of fa), beginning of week 20 55mnw, that did jump them up to around 64mnw....so please again explain to me how u werent getting mass fa and how it was equal?

Ershow Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 21:26:30

There were only 5-6 who received just shy of 20 mill NW in aid from RIVAL. I know this because I kept a tally in excel. No-one is denying that aid was sent.

DK have sent roughly the same amount to 4-5 select SOLers (spanning several restarts), as is their right, as it was RIVALs right to do so last reset.

The obvious difference is that RD were able to make use of the aid, and push on for a victory. The aid going to SOL is finding its way to a big smoking hole in the ground and is mostly ineffectual.

It really isn't an issue.

locket Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 21:31:05

I argued mainly against the trippling in networth that you pointed out ;)

Oh and I was referring to the jump in week 19 where Sol went up between 10-15mill in what looks like a 2-3 day period.

Other than that one big jump the rest is fairly steady and is largely due to the fact that the war was quite simply just going well enough at that point. The FA was not the main contributor.

But I am curious, since RD had a select few countries targeted to receive it last set and Sol is doing the exact same thing this set and got some last set as well... why is it a big deal at all? Are you guys going to yell at yourselves and start threads about Sol getting FA? About having individual countries allied to almost 25% of active DK players? It is just a bit ridiculous that Sol is complaining about last sets FA when they have done the same this set and got a decent amount last set too.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 21:32:21

Also I personally spied on alliances and found MD countries still sending FA after there wasn't supposed to be any more FA packages from them. So RD gets FA from one alliance and SoL gets FA from 2 alliances and still RD is looked at like they were receiving the majority of FA? just retarded, you guys will deny it until the end of time! It's really just a shame that SoL received all that FA last set and still lost, even with superior numbers, restart rate, and hit advantages. If I were you I would probably deny all the help you got as well to hide my shame.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Mr.Silver

Jul 9th 2013, 21:58:15

Originally posted by BigRedDog:
come on now locket, i thought you'd be better at reading graphs than that...

RD
midweek 18 50mnw, start of week 19 70mnw (where SOL goes from roughly 65mnw down to 50mnw)

beginning wk 20 80mnw, end of week 20 110mnw

beginning of wk 21 105mnw, end of week 21 135mnw

beginning of week 22 135mnw, end of week 22 175mnw

theres about 1 jump i see in SOL's nw (that could possibly be because of fa), beginning of week 20 55mnw, that did jump them up to around 64mnw....so please again explain to me how u werent getting mass fa and how it was equal?

part of that is becaue you couldn't kill me :P and I finished with 60m networth and aided out about 30m myself.

RD had 2 countries over 40k acres and multiple over 20k. when the avg sol country had 4,000 acres are you that shocked you were out produced? You might tell your membership different and try to do so on the boards here as well..

but push comes to shove, you lost to an alliance that had a worse restart rate than you, and you had a 20% membership advantage. Plus were able to recruit active MD members later in the reset. (ie Randy, but his country sucked anyways)

prank

Jul 10th 2013, 2:37:09

i love how u added the one restart MD tagover to your post. feel real tough eh?

Mr.Silver

Jul 10th 2013, 3:35:58

Originally posted by prank:
i love how u added the one restart MD tagover to your post. feel real tough eh?

Tough? Lol.. Just making reference to randy's crappy country and to the post MD had on their boards asking for people to tag over to sol.

If you consider that 'real tough' I'm scared to see you when the wind blows

Edited By: Mr.Silver on Jul 10th 2013, 4:24:14
See Original Post

prank

Jul 10th 2013, 4:05:22

Seemed rather irrelevant to me... like "Man, even that one MD restart couldn't keep SOL from losing".

lol

Mr.Silver

Jul 10th 2013, 4:26:56

finally, in a post you admit it :P even if in jest :P

RD did win last reset. Now just hopefully Mak and Gains sit down for a beer or something and sort all this out and you guys stop planning on hitting or "maybe hitting" RD each set... so things can move on.

prank

Jul 10th 2013, 4:31:00

Win and lose is always a matter of personal opinion. I see it as a lose, others may not.. it's just a game so there will always be both

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 10th 2013, 5:39:04

Originally posted by prank:
Win and lose is always a matter of personal opinion. I see it as a lose, others may not.. it's just a game so there will always be both

man you are diluted. .
Do as I say, not as I do.

Duna Game profile

Jul 10th 2013, 7:41:20

So much words omg:) Bonus post. SoL gets alot more from DK than RD got from RIVAL:) We was FAing RD just a few days and DK FAing like from war start.

Atryn Game profile

Jul 10th 2013, 17:40:52

Originally posted by Mr.Silver:
...the post MD had on their boards asking for people to tag over to sol.

excuse me, what?

We had a post which clearly stated folks could NOT tag over to SOL unless they were restarting outside the MD tag... is that what you meant?

locket Game profile

Jul 10th 2013, 18:49:24

Not much difference there :P

Atryn Game profile

Jul 11th 2013, 12:43:09

No difference between an established country with stock, tech, military, etc. jumping tag into a war and a fresh restart choosing to tag up with a different tag? I'll have to remember that you consider those equivalent in the future. ;)

Fuji Game profile

Jul 11th 2013, 17:57:31

b

locket Game profile

Jul 11th 2013, 19:33:07

I said not much when the topic is simply MD tagging over :P Of course a country with stock makes more of a difference than one without. Thus why you tend to assume the police should kill it.

Duna Game profile

Jul 12th 2013, 6:49:44

RIVAL&RD vs SoL,LCN,DK since today:
http://earthgraphs.com/...c10762cb2da6c937fd4b6f27d

RD Watcher IV

Jul 19th 2013, 12:44:12

locket is a massive retard. qzjul has some answering to do if he is providing FA information to this idiot.

No need to argue about FA, just look at the graph. Or better yet, get the admins to release the data.. You know, something that might promote decent contests in future? Improve war? HELLO?!

No alliance has ever jumped like that in networth while solidly outhit and killed. Yet if you listen to locket, it was because RD is so good! LMAO

"RD did win last reset. Now just hopefully Mak and Gains sit down for a beer or something and sort all this out and you guys stop planning on hitting or "maybe hitting" RD each set... so things can move on."

Firstly, you were outhit and outkilled. You had more NW because you sunk to the lowest possible denominator and did a Commie first strike and lined up a huge FA campaign. Secondly, you would love there to be 'peace' next set. You;ve got your two sucker punches in unprovoked, now you want to go on your merry way netgaining. Be prepared to dig in. Let's see how long you cheating scum can keep up the good fight. SOLs membership keeps increasing - people just love killing cheats.

A few examples of RIVAL FA last reset:

Relations of Black Sheep (#333) (RIVAL):

Defensive Alliances:
Ally: ermahgerd (#119) (RD)
Ally: Granny still smells (#88) (RD)

Offensive Alliances:

Research Alliances:
Ally: The Return Of PWEI (#872) (RD)
Ally: Hisap telur aku (#859) (Pending) (RD)

Spy Alliances:

Trade Pacts:
Ally: KingCobra (#226) (RD)
Ally: Deadly II (#817) (RD)

Relations of outRIVALing (#162): (RIVAL)

Offense Ally 1: DiE yOu YeT (#89) ResDogs
Intel Ally 1: The world is yours (#800) ResDogs
Trade Ally 1: BBQing SoLers 4 Life (#831) ResDogs
Trade Ally 2: Herbs (#231) ResDogs

Relations of RD 4 Life (#958): (RD)

Research Ally 1: Black Sheep (#333) RIVAL
Research Ally 2: Nekrataal (#174) RIVAL
Trade Ally 1: Soultaker (#193) RIVAL

Trife Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 14:56:20

Originally posted by RD Watcher IV:
spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin

shut up dagga

heX Game profile

Jul 20th 2013, 1:25:44

hi

Soultaker

Jul 24th 2013, 15:07:36

Originally posted by Trife:
spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin

shut up dagga

spin Dagga spin :))

locket Game profile

Jul 29th 2013, 21:56:57

locket is a massive retard. qzjul has some answering to do if he is providing FA information to this idiot.

No need to argue about FA, just look at the graph. Or better yet, get the admins to release the data.. You know, something that might promote decent contests in future? Improve war? HELLO?!

No alliance has ever jumped like that in networth while solidly outhit and killed. Yet if you listen to locket, it was because RD is so good! LMAO

"RD did win last reset. Now just hopefully Mak and Gains sit down for a beer or something and sort all this out and you guys stop planning on hitting or "maybe hitting" RD each set... so things can move on."

Firstly, you were outhit and outkilled. You had more NW because you sunk to the lowest possible denominator and did a Commie first strike and lined up a huge FA campaign. Secondly, you would love there to be 'peace' next set. You;ve got your two sucker punches in unprovoked, now you want to go on your merry way netgaining. Be prepared to dig in. Let's see how long you cheating scum can keep up the good fight. SOLs membership keeps increasing - people just love killing cheats.

A few examples of RIVAL FA last reset:

Relations of Black Sheep (#333) (RIVAL):

Defensive Alliances:
Ally: ermahgerd (#119) (RD)
Ally: Granny still smells (#88) (RD)

Offensive Alliances:

Research Alliances:
Ally: The Return Of PWEI (#872) (RD)
Ally: Hisap telur aku (#859) (Pending) (RD)

Spy Alliances:

Trade Pacts:
Ally: KingCobra (#226) (RD)
Ally: Deadly II (#817) (RD)

Relations of outRIVALing (#162): (RIVAL)

Offense Ally 1: DiE yOu YeT (#89) ResDogs
Intel Ally 1: The world is yours (#800) ResDogs
Trade Ally 1: BBQing SoLers 4 Life (#831) ResDogs
Trade Ally 2: Herbs (#231) ResDogs

Relations of RD 4 Life (#958): (RD)

Research Ally 1: Black Sheep (#333) RIVAL
Research Ally 2: Nekrataal (#174) RIVAL
Trade Ally 1: Soultaker (#193) RIVAL

You realize, Dagga, that your claims get more ludicrous with age right? I could post Sol countries that had 5 pacts with DK or MD over the last two sets... so why bother posting this?

Sol killed restarts... congrats? Maybe if you learned how to properly win a war you wouldnt have to whine about losing when you do more hits. You have killed people who havnt even done 30 hits this set in recent days.. how is that helping you?

My country this set was unbreakable by Sol from day 1 of the war and I didn't get FA once. That is kind of sad that I can be unbreakable by AB, BR, AND GS, let alone just one of them the entire war. Perhaps you guys should start netting as someone else suggested. Then you countries wouldnt be such fluff :)

If you kill only restarts and let the top countries grow because you are too inept to kill them then.... news flash... their NW will grow. What is your excuse this set with both Rival and RD warring? Who is sending us FA now? How did you manage to lose despite getting FA and doing more hits with a 40+ member advantage and a late addition to the war if it is something that is so unbeatable? I get it! It is only cheating or unbeatable if your enemy does it.

And most importantly of all.. when are you going to come up with something that is even halfway believable by anyone in Sol/RD/RandomAlliance to actually convince anyone? unprovoked? Hah. Yah.. Sol had NO intentions of fighting. Funny stuff. I think a fair number of RD/Sol/Rival members might leave this war respecting eachother while you still sit there acting like a child.

Oh and PS: Me and QZ dont talk at all and you accusing him of giving someone ingame information is pretty fluffing pathetic anyways. It isn't as if there is a magic button ingame where you can look at pacts and see NW changes between countries.

Duna Game profile

Jul 31st 2013, 7:04:18

Its so funny to see how SoL/LCN/DK killing so much small/inactive countries just to increase kill counters. Rly guys, find someone, who knows how to pick targets:)

prank

Jul 31st 2013, 13:09:57

I target small countries with lots of cash who could easily triple their NW ;)

Soultaker

Aug 1st 2013, 10:40:47

you are 150% our size you could have picked bigger targets to kill