Verified:

Erian Game profile

Jun 14th 2013, 21:25:36

Edited By: Erian on Jul 12th 2013, 13:26:04
See Original Post

Marshal Game profile

Jun 14th 2013, 21:40:21

pg flashes and all rders will run away.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Pride Game profile

Jun 15th 2013, 2:12:09

Hurry get the FA ready!

locket Game profile

Jun 15th 2013, 2:24:09

MD got some more FA plans Pride? :P <3

Pride Game profile

Jun 15th 2013, 2:41:55

Originally posted by locket:

Yes, I have organized a huge shipment. Give me your country # and you shall receive it :P

BigRedDog

Jun 15th 2013, 2:43:15

Originally posted by Pride:

Yes, I have organized a huge shipment. Give me your country # and you shall receive it :P

yea just what rd needs, more FA :-P

locket Game profile

Jun 15th 2013, 2:59:53

I'm not sure I should trust you Pride.. my spidey sense is going off!

Pride Game profile

Jun 15th 2013, 3:15:53

I'm not sure I should trust you Pride.. my spidey sense is going off!

That's just an orgasm, I have that effect on women. HAHA :P

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jun 15th 2013, 4:08:03

Pride, mine is Eazy to find ;)

braden Game profile

Jun 15th 2013, 4:47:52

why are we running away, marshal?

why would you present pg in such an unflattering situation? why are you being so needlessly cruel?

Atryn Game profile

Jun 16th 2013, 4:11:08

Duna Game profile

Jun 17th 2013, 5:30:48

grumpy Game profile

Jun 25th 2013, 0:45:57

wow

Duna Game profile

Jun 26th 2013, 5:32:12

gj sol, gj. (bonus)

Atryn Game profile

Jun 27th 2013, 0:54:10

Add SoF vs. ICN up top?

Erian Game profile

Jun 27th 2013, 7:47:34

Not that I'd call it a war, but sure ;)

tellarion Game profile

Jun 27th 2013, 13:32:08

Add danger to LAf's side please..

Erian Game profile

Jun 27th 2013, 14:51:14

And to TiVo's? DANGER countries hit LaF in the beginning of the war, and then MD killed DANGER... It's a big clusterfluff to add them properly.

heX Game profile

Jun 30th 2013, 23:16:47

hi

davidoss Game profile

Jul 1st 2013, 11:24:19

Hi

Atryn Game profile

Jul 1st 2013, 11:49:48

In SOL/LCN vs. RIVAL/RD I kinda considered it a runaway victory for R&R... but the hits are almost even right now, both sides are +NW gained and the SOL/LCN restart rate is blowing R&R out of the water... If those trends continue for several weeks, it could still turn around.

I looked for positives for PDM/TiVO vs. LaF but couldn't find any. ICN only made 10 hits against SoF, so not much to see there... Maybe add MGP to that war on ICN's side? Then you are closer to 140 hits...

Edited By: Atryn on Jul 1st 2013, 11:53:45
See Original Post

Duna Game profile

Jul 1st 2013, 14:26:52

Well, RR gains more NW than SOLCN. Its pretty hard to keep countries under 1M nw if they need just like 500 turns to get 1M again. So, i dont see it as bad momnet.
SoLCN outhitting us, but its because their awesome restartrate and out sucks. At this point its 70vs80 instead of 79vs77 at start.
SoL doing good job, congrats guys. You make this war worth to watch:) Thanks.

Flamey Game profile

Jul 1st 2013, 19:43:32

SoL/LCN are continuously recruiting during the war; of course their restart rate is high.

Rival/RDs 90% rate is hardly terrible.

Lucifer Game profile

Jul 4th 2013, 4:09:13

Just an observation:

Looks like RD and Rival is farming the fluff outta SoL and company.

Looks like LaF is doing lot of farming too. Is the war over for this group? If so it looks like LaF will have top 10 countries again due to a huge amount of farmland.

Hmmm SOL is definitely a machine in terms of hits + restart rate. But looks to be a losing battle even with the FA they are receiving. They don't have a single country above 2M NW. A couple RD/Rival countries looks like they will be untouchable soon.

Still over a month left, anything can happen.

fazer Game profile

Jul 5th 2013, 22:59:22

not that anyone wants it, or that you'd even call it war stats ?? Icn v Sof - 15 hits? At least add MGP with icn to make it over a hundred...
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

BigRedDog

Jul 6th 2013, 3:30:37

Originally posted by Flamey:
SoL/LCN are continuously recruiting during the war; of course their restart rate is high.

so explain last sets restart rate?

Flamey Game profile

Jul 6th 2013, 7:34:13

SoL had a good restart rate last set. RD had an average rate.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Jul 7th 2013, 23:33:08

Originally posted by Lucifer:
But looks to be a losing battle even with the FA they are receiving.

There is no mass FAing.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Mr.Silver

Jul 8th 2013, 3:57:58

Originally posted by LittleItaly:

There is no mass FAing.

On average there are between 5-10 SOL countries with DK allies.

No biggy, just with the amount your guys post about RD receiving aid that only roughly equaled MD's aid to SOL last reset.... it reminds me of an Alanis song :P

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 4:03:18

Just cuas they r allies dont mean FA was sent.. ;)

Until it is public viewing knowledge one will never know...

White shadow....
The Death Knights

XI

Mr.Silver

Jul 8th 2013, 5:09:38

Originally posted by bstrong86:

White shadow....

it's easier than you think. ie: Dragon was sent 800k military units plus cash on June 5th from Big Rick's country @ 7:10pm game time.

not too hard to sort out. that took all of about 15 seconds to find, everything in the game is very much in the open

Edited By: Mr.Silver on Jul 8th 2013, 5:16:51
See Original Post

BigRedDog

Jul 8th 2013, 5:15:41

Originally posted by Mr.Silver:

There is no mass FAing.

On average there are between 5-10 SOL countries with DK allies.

No biggy, just with the amount your guys post about RD receiving aid that only roughly equaled MD's aid to SOL last reset.... it reminds me of an Alanis song :P

there ya go with ur half truths again

Mr.Silver

Jul 8th 2013, 5:17:31

there once was a puppy named clifford

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 5:40:09

Originally posted by BigRedDog:
Originally posted by Flamey:

so explain last sets restart rate?

you guys were dropping the guys who couldn't stay active and accepting ppl from other alliances to keep your base mostly active members. That's how I will explain it.
You guys think your so cunning over there in SoL? hah!! your not bad i'll admit, but still pretty laughable to me; )
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 5:44:50

plus SoL and LCN are nearly tagkilled..RD/Rival 167m total combined networth, SOL/LCN 72m total combined networth. SOL's matching hits and restart rate isn't going to win them the war, but its a nice statistic.
Do as I say, not as I do.

fazer Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 6:09:16

all 4 alliances have war gained regardless of war position since the start of the war... Nice stat there.
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 11:21:36

Originally posted by Mr.Silver:
Originally posted by bstrong86:

White shadow....

it's easier than you think. ie: Dragon was sent 800k military units plus cash on June 5th from Big Rick's country @ 7:10pm game time.

not too hard to sort out. that took all of about 15 seconds to find, everything in the game is very much in the open

Even with being back fo r only a week, im not real sure the whole story but i cantell ya from looking at what i can there r not 5-10 at anytime. But then again, meh.

The Death Knights

XI

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 8th 2013, 12:41:36

Again, there is no mass coordination between any alliance to receive mass FA for all of SOL like RD had with Rival last set.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

locket Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 19:48:11

You have to be fluffting me Italy. Jesus. Thats why we have killed Sol countries with FOUR, yes four, pacts to DK countries right? Maybe it is only going to your leaders or certain players but they sure as hell are getting a lot of FA. Perhaps if it is just leaders they could let the rest of Sol know. Want to know who also got FA last set that isnt named RD? Sol. Stop trying to pretend like you are some innocent fluffing school children.

#90 for example had been allied to 4 DK countries before death.
#1047 had pacts
#1007 had 3 pacts with DK
#1084 had 2 pacts with DK as well

Sure seems like organized FA with fair number of your members. I could go on but I don't think I needed to. DK wasn't sending those pacts just to increase both their expenses for fun. Those DK countries were also quite large and could send a big package if they chose to.

prank

Jul 8th 2013, 21:20:05

Ooooo four countries

locket Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 21:30:34

Apparently you have to show all the countries for it to matter. Not going to waste my time doing so but keep denying it if you wish. Those 4 examples alone show very targeted attempts to produce countries that can break RD/Rival which they couldnt have touched otherwise.

Ershow Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 21:33:02

LOL. The SOL spin machine is back in full force. Looks like it's set to the "Full Bullfluff" cycle.

Question is...where's Dagga?

prank

Jul 8th 2013, 21:46:44

Apparently you have to show all the countries for it to matter. Not going to waste my time doing so but keep denying it if you wish. Those 4 examples alone show very targeted attempts to produce countries that can break RD/Rival which they couldnt have touched otherwise.

Rats!

prank

Jul 8th 2013, 21:52:34

Originally posted by Ershow:
LOL. The SOL spin machine is back in full force. Looks like it's set to the "Full Bullfluff" cycle.

Question is...where's Dagga?

Ok ok.. you can stop spinning that SOL is spinning.. people are gonna get confused

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 21:57:21

This has been a fun set!!

leech Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 22:53:43

BONUS

keepertd Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 23:07:26

so 4 out of RD/RIVALS kills vs SOL (92) have had fa? yea real mass FA, if that's mass FA wtf was RD's last set?

Ershow Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 23:27:54

LOL, all the spinning melted poor keepertd's brain. He seems a little confused by all this.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 9th 2013, 0:55:18

You have to be fluffting me Italy. Jesus. Thats why we have killed Sol countries with FOUR, yes four, pacts to DK countries right? Maybe it is only going to your leaders or certain players but they sure as hell are getting a lot of FA. Perhaps if it is just leaders they could let the rest of Sol know. Want to know who also got FA last set that isnt named RD? Sol. Stop trying to pretend like you are some innocent fluffing school children.

#1047 had pacts

Sure seems like organized FA with fair number of your members. I could go on but I don't think I needed to. DK wasn't sending those pacts just to increase both their expenses for fun. Those DK countries were also quite large and could send a big package if they chose to.

Interesting. So 5.7% of SOL got FA, and what percent of RD got FA last set? I think your definition of mass FAing is skewed. So...again, for the 3rd time, there is no mass FAing in this war for SOL.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

locket Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 1:38:44

#1047 had pacts

Interesting. So 5.7% of SOL got FA, and what percent of RD got FA last set? I think your definition of mass FAing is skewed. So...again, for the 3rd time, there is no mass FAing in this war for SOL.

What % of Sol got FA from someone who had a pact with RD last set? Funny how you forget that your ally broke a pact to FA you and gave as much as we got. Yes we started it that set probably but you guys did it just as much. You have also received more than just a little and as I said I did NOT fluffING POST ALL THE COUNTRIES BECAUSE THAT IS A WASTE OF MY TIME TO DO SO. Perhaps you should also see how much of DK is sending FA as a % because that is just a tad higher. But yah suffice it to say there are other Sol countries. I just dont feel like listing them.