Verified:

Mr.Silver

Jul 9th 2013, 14:01:44

Originally posted by LittleItaly:
There must be a language barrier here. 5 people (or is it 2-3 people and there restarts?) getting FA != mass FAing of the whole tag.

I'm trying to educate you on what the term mass FA means, but its falling on your purposely closed ears.

No we understand your definitions.

SoL gets fa = we only get such a minor assistance and it's so miniscule it shouldn't make any difference what so ever, it was actually just accidental sends, we returned all the FA right afterwards and we gained only about 3 networth due to us forgetting to send back a few bushels.

Any alliance but Sol gets aid =this is on a Huge massive scale, the only word that can describe it is supercalifragalisticexpialidocious... The sheer enormous copious amount being sent is absolutely insane, countries receive 10 billion dollars a piece per send and are receiving hundreds of shipments each per hour, but luckily we kill them before they break the 300k networth barrier. It's organized on such a scale that nearly every country in the game is in on it. There are phone lists, charts, diagrams, and Mr gains even created a diorama of the amazing amount being sent. It was such a large diorama it won the country fair and was subsequently purchased by a small town in Manitoba to be their main attraction and tourist draw.

Let me know if I'm missing anything

Edited By: Mr.Silver on Jul 9th 2013, 14:12:12
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit