Verified:

sejgiul Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 13:54:52

Haha cool, good luck SoF! If you need any help, I'm sure MGP is happy to lend you a hand :)

MGP

sejgiul Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 13:57:55

Glad I left DK when I did lol. And they told me I joined a clan which is farmland hahaha

Edited By: sejgiul on Apr 25th 2013, 14:00:43
See Original Post
MGP

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 25th 2013, 14:01:34

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
90 vs 30

Classic SoF behaviour.

I need to save this quote. Especially after the current events that just happened.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

BigRick Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 14:19:04

Originally posted by sejgiul:
Glad I left DK when I did lol. And they told me I joined a clan which is farmland hahaha

Those words never came out of my mouth. I was nothing but civil.
***Leader of DeathKnights***
Pink Elephant Tamer

sejgiul Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 14:39:41

The others weren't.

Originally posted by BigRick:

MGP

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2013, 14:50:05

Originally posted by Flamey:
SoF members, please stay on this thread.
yes, please keep posting so it seems like *someone* on the server agrees with SoF. otherwise Sov's fragile little ego will be hurt :(

SoF idiot squad (matti, darakna, syko killa, kumander otbol), step up your game!
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Darakna Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 15:31:41

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
SoF members, please stay on this thread.
yes, please keep posting so it seems like *someone* on the server agrees with SoF. otherwise Sov's fragile little ego will be hurt :(

SoF idiot squad (matti, darakna, syko killa, kumander otbol), step up your game!

Just waiting for you to make some more stupid comments.

BigRick Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 15:45:44

*slings poo at SoF*
Pink Elephant Tamer

Ruthie

Apr 25th 2013, 15:53:28

*waves to Cypress from Cancun* :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

mider Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 17:43:20

kill

Makolyte Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 18:27:43

*slings poo at SoF*

Sick em boy sick em!
--------------------------------------------
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior
--------------------------------------------

EDge Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 18:30:44

Good Luck EDge!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 25th 2013, 20:49:27

Good Luck EDge!

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

fazer Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 21:34:58

MGP won't be involved in any wars this set. I'm sure there are other notices going on here.
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

Sublime Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 21:39:31

Hrrrm Alin must have lost reception again.....camping out in a tent on someone's lawn to steal wifi fails again gypsy!!!

mrford Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 23:03:13

Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2013, 23:04:47

lol alin is romanian

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

bstrong86 Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 23:12:21

They came from my mouth, if RD and LAF werent busy you would be 400 SS deep in retals by now, happens every set.

I dont care that SoF FS DK/LCN, its only weak cause they didnt include the rest.

Death Knights stand by our allies and dont break pacts. Thats all I have to say and thats all it ever will be
The Death Knights

XI

Goofy Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 23:15:18

Good luck LCN and DKnights

Sad when SoF = Imag 2.0

*bonus post*

cypress Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 23:35:29

Originally posted by Ruthie:
*waves to Cypress from Cancun* :P

OMG! Must plan another trip there soon!!

cypress Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 23:40:19

By the way, there is nothing wrong in sending aid to your ally - as long as you're not pacted to the side they are at war with.

That said, doesn't mean the other side can't turn around and bite your hand off for aiding the enemy.

Sublime Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 1:44:44

Originally posted by cypress:
By the way, there is nothing wrong in sending aid to your ally - as long as you're not pacted to the side they are at war with.

That said, doesn't mean the other side can't turn around and bite your hand off for aiding the enemy.

Essentially they are engaging in a cold war; which is their right to do, whereas it's our right to heat it up.

Warner

Apr 26th 2013, 2:14:54

I kinda want to net for the rest of the set. I think I can get top 300!!!
SoF

ninong Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 2:35:36

Originally posted by Warner:
I kinda want to net for the rest of the set. I think I can get top 300!!!

i made top 200 once!
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2013, 2:43:40

GO, GO, GO, Lcough hack erm... GO, GO, GO, Lchoke... I just can't say it.

GO ZEN!
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 26th 2013, 2:45:21

Originally posted by Goofy:
Good luck LCN and DKnights

Sad when SoF = Imag 2.0

*bonus post*

How does that makes sense??
We normally hit clans bigger than us.

Boltar Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 3:20:59

go fluff urself smikke!!! take that and ur need to step up game!!

nyaar Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 3:26:48

>fluffing about SOF
>2013
>mfw

mrford Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 6:10:23

lol alin is romanian

CAPTAIN OBVIOUS TO THE RESCUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you been reading too many marshal posts
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mdevol Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 7:17:53

Originally posted by bertz:
SOF logic:

LaF FS MD as SOF's ally --> Good idea
LCN, DK sends few FAs to MD as MD's ally --> Bad idea.

But hey this is not new.
This is what war clans do.
Look for the reasons to war, even if it follows a mind blowing logic.

you missed a couple points in there...

SoF got flamed hard by the whole server for calling in LaF. and took a couple FR hits in the process... meanwhile handed MD the moral high ground.

The following set MD fumbled the moral high ground by doing exactly what they had flamed SoF the previous set for doing.

If anybody didnt think LaF was getting called in (even MD leadership has admitted they figured LaF was gonna be called in) then you are naive. I didnt expect MD to take FA in the close even war last reset. The common voice from MD wasnt "it was a mistake to take FA and allow tag jumpers" it is "well how else were we supposed to win?" and "well SoF did it last reset" there isnt much more to say...

the MD/SoF war is over, for now. If LCN,PDM and DKnights didnt want this to happen they should have stayed out of the war.

If this happened to SoL or MD, I would expect the same to happen the following set.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2013, 8:58:37

Originally posted by mdevol:

SoF got flamed hard by the whole server for calling in LaF. and took a couple FR hits in the process... meanwhile handed MD the moral high ground.

The following set MD fumbled the moral high ground by doing exactly what they had flamed SoF the previous set for doing.
lol @ "exact same thing"

MD got a few FA packages here and there. So did SoF. It's just that somehow people like you managed to buy Sov's brilliant explanation of "reps - you don't need to know the details" from LaF which turned out to be LaF FAing SoF fluffloads (probably more than MD received) because they didn't kill their policing target fast enough

SoF will play fair if they're winning. I think MD still has the moral high ground here. Easily.

btw congrats on being the first non-SoF member to post a pro-SoF post here, even though it's not about this set :D

bertz Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 10:09:16

SOF logic:

But hey this is not new.

If anybody didnt think LaF was getting called in (even MD leadership has admitted they figured LaF was gonna be called in) then you are naive. I didnt expect MD to take FA in the close even war last reset. The common voice from MD wasnt "it was a mistake to take FA and allow tag jumpers" it is "well how else were we supposed to win?" and "well SoF did it last reset" there isnt much more to say...

the MD/SoF war is over, for now. If LCN,PDM and DKnights didnt want this to happen they should have stayed out of the war.

If this happened to SoL or MD, I would expect the same to happen the following set.

SOF's FS did a lot of damage. Just like I said on some other threads before, FS is still too powerful specially if done efficiently like SOF did. The FAs MD received could even-up the war IMO.
But SOF could still win that war even with FAs on MD.

Also, what is "moral" in this game is very vague.
We have different opinions on what should be right and what should be wrong.

What I'm trying to say is that if LaF is allowed to FS MD for SOF, then why LCN and DK can't FA MD?

SOF is clearly just looking for some reasons to war.
I think you're defending SOF here because you're in a war clan too.
And of course, you would do the same.

Marshal Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 10:35:53

lol alin is romanian

oh? then alin might have come to finland.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

SirSepher Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 10:36:47

Hrm... should not this have been the job of your Police last set??? The offending countries should have been dealt with then... not now =P Oh Sofluffies =P
-Sir Sepher
Old Fogey learning to play again
PDM FTW
For the glory of Camelot

cypress Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 11:43:34

What I'm trying to say is that if LaF is allowed to FS MD for SOF, then why LCN and DK can't FA MD?

I don't think anyone is saying you can't help/FA your allies at their request or out of the goodness of your own heart. Just be prepared for the consequences.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2013, 11:44:20

less FA for SoL ;-)
Don of LaF

cypress Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 11:51:44

Originally posted by SirSepher:
Hrm... should not this have been the job of your Police last set??? The offending countries should have been dealt with then... not now =P Oh Sofluffies =P

Why get police to do it last set when we can do it this set?

Ohhhh PDM logic!

Rediculan Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 13:25:53

Why all the hurt feeling? You all know it is a game right?

And if one brings in real feelings and politics, look at what modern day super powers do...

Sov Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 13:54:41

SOF's FS did a lot of damage. Just like I said on some other threads before, FS is still too powerful specially if done efficiently like SOF did. The FAs MD received could even-up the war IMO.

So after SoF's FS (48 hours into the fight)... MD's 18 additional members, 5 additional original countries, 20% (30mil) TNW advantage and the fight was still not fair for MD that they required additional FA and an 8mil NW tagjumper who had more stock on hand than SoF's top 40 countries combined just to even it up?

So SoF is THAT GOOD that other Alliances need so many advantages over us just to make the fight even? Okay cool ;)

Edited By: Sov on Apr 26th 2013, 14:04:24
See Original Post

SirSepher Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 15:39:36

I forgot to add in my post btw...

GO SOF!

(Sorry DKnights... you guys seem cool...)

(Not sorry to LCN... Seeing you get your come-uppins makes me smile a bit)
-Sir Sepher
Old Fogey learning to play again
PDM FTW
For the glory of Camelot

BigRick Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 16:01:49

Originally posted by Rediculan:
Why all the hurt feeling? You all know it is a game right?

And if one brings in real feelings and politics, look at what modern day super powers do...

But I play this game in real life! So it is real! I'm a real boy!

*slings poo at Rediculan*

that would have been more fun in real life.
Pink Elephant Tamer

miniii Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 16:59:15

Good Luck EDge!

ArsenalMD Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 18:03:21

Just a little bit of clarification. During the reset LCN hit, it was SoF that got blindsided. After spending 1.5 years fence-sitting while we were FDPs, they decided to FS us after we called LaF in and were the aggressors. If I remember rightly the set before LCN ranover a netgaining PDM for a few retals. So the whole fairness thing is swings and roundabouts.

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
90 vs 30

Classic SoF behaviour.

Yes aren't we evil.

However, isn't your alliance currently threatening a 13 member alliance and refusing to let them take retals for your RoRs? And wasn't one of the countries that did additional RoRs to provoke that alliance, your country?

ROFL?

The name "I'm LaFing on you TC" has now taken a life of itself!

mdevol Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 18:35:47

SOF logic:

But hey this is not new.

LaF ISNT "allowed" to enter the war to make it 2:1. That is what I am saying. but nobody on the server could do anything about it. It was a bullfluff move, but to say it wasn't predicted, that is just plain naive.

I just think its lame to even call in outside FA ever. but meh. I guess I just like the challenges of war.

That said, MD looks a lot better than SoF after the last 2 resets on a political standpoint even if SoF won the wars
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Sublime Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 21:13:00

SOF logic:

But hey this is not new.

LaF ISNT "allowed" to enter the war to make it 2:1. That is what I am saying. but nobody on the server could do anything about it. It was a bullfluff move, but to say it wasn't predicted, that is just plain naive.

I just think its lame to even call in outside FA ever. but meh. I guess I just like the challenges of war.

That said, MD looks a lot better than SoF after the last 2 resets on a political standpoint even if SoF won the wars

Nobody is saying that it was illegal to FA MD, but SoF is holding them accountable for their actions. They aided an enemy, and in return they were designated enemies. Just because SoF FSd MD before MD went after LaF (if they intended on doing so) doesn't mean that going after allies helping allies is illegal, or unethical.

I think a lot of people are very gray on the rules of the game. Here is what I understand them to be
-Players are only allowed to have one (1) game account.
- Proxy use is forbidden
-Scripts, bots, etc are forbidden
- Exploiting bugs is forbidden
- Maintain personally "civil" conduct - No death threats and the like.

I'm not sure where any "rules" were violated....maybe social norms. Then again, who's norms are those?

Sublime Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 21:13:41

PS if you want to be FSd next, go ahead and FA LCN/DKnights or jump in with them....

Marshal Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 21:50:50

that's tempting.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Purposeful1 Game profile

Apr 27th 2013, 0:26:50

i'm still baffled that one FA package that we told SoF about and apologized to SoF for immediately after logically leads to a FS. I explained to SoF that I had received information that LaF was FAing SoF, which later I found out was unproven. I told LCNers not to FA. One FA package was sent, and MD'ers rejected the other (few) pact offers that were sent.

As for the PDM'ers in this thread praising our downfall, a couple months ago I apologized to Tisya and TAN about our FS of you guys. We got overaggressive and misinterpreted others' intentions, and I'll freely admit that declaring war on you guys was a bad call on my part. One of the few times I've genuinely felt bad about something I've done in this game. To any of you who haven't heard it yet in PDM, I'm sorry.
Purposeful1

Heston Game profile

Apr 27th 2013, 0:34:00

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Sublime Game profile

Apr 27th 2013, 4:13:13

Well you know what they say about rats. If you see one, there's a thousand. I feel the same way about FA packages....