Verified:

Purposeful1 Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 23:25:10

Originally posted by Pain:

im not saying whether they are right or wrong as its not my business to decide that but im guessing the FA was only part of the reason and more of it was you hitting SoF with MD.

You mean upholding our pact agreement to defend our allies against aggression? I've been called in by allies lots of times in the last eight or so years, but this is the first time I've ever heard of a multi-set grudge for holding to our pact agreements.

The point is, neither of these reasons are the real reasons for SoF hitting us; they're just public excuses to mask their real purpose.
Purposeful1

MAC Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 23:30:47

Purp... just give up... Sof's leadership = a bunch of pansy ass punks who make up crap so they feel better about their mommy complex

bstrong86 Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 23:31:06

Originally posted by Purposeful1:
Originally posted by Pain:

im not saying whether they are right or wrong as its not my business to decide that but im guessing the FA was only part of the reason and more of it was you hitting SoF with MD.

You mean upholding our pact agreement to defend our allies against aggression? I've been called in by allies lots of times in the last eight or so years, but this is the first time I've ever heard of a multi-set grudge for holding to our pact agreements.

The point is, neither of these reasons are the real reasons for SoF hitting us; they're just public excuses to mask their real purpose.

agree, i guess helping allies is a no-no but when when SOF cries to LaF all is right in the world. not that i have nothing against LaF, because they held up there end of an agreement with SOF..just like everyone did with MD

im glad everyone is on a rampage to worsen this game rather then help it and accept allies helping allies at face value.

on a side note, DK did not nor ever have plans to hit SOF in the previous war. only if Rival came rolling in would we have been asked to help ward RIVAL off. but u know some people dont know the whole story
The Death Knights

XI

fazer Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 23:36:14

Good luck to both sides.
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

BigRick Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 23:38:36

Originally posted by fazer:
Good luck to both sides.

I put my bonuses into luck...i must have got the bad kind.
***Leader of DeathKnights***
Pink Elephant Tamer

Alin Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 0:01:06

Anyone really cares what this cheater has to say ? OR Sof`s cheating leadership board.

The initiator of this thread knew about cheating in the past and stood by it. THEY did grow under a cheating shield ...

What really matters is they do have an army of fools ready to follow them.

Heston Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 0:06:21

Originally posted by ninong:
LIES, THIS IS THE REAL REASON FOR WAR:

http://forums.earthempires.com/...15&z=firefly-season-2

It was for using "[spoilers]" .... I hate that for some strange reason.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

anoniem Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 0:12:25

Mr. Blumenthal?
re(ally)tired

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 25th 2013, 0:13:13

Originally posted by Flamey:
It's impossible to be a virgin where I'm living. You either rape or get raped.

dude, I didn't know were in prison...
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Rediculan Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 0:19:10

I am wondering why so many people seems hurt by a warring alliance making war... it's the reason the lot of us play the game.

If you don't want war, try to avoid it? Wave the big white flag of peace?

And I am pretty sure that individuals actions reflect on how the group is viewed: for example, a McDonalds employe shows up naked to the "resturant" McDonalds will have to deal with the bad press.
If one cannot deal with being partly responsible for the group, then go at your earthing untagged, everything else is fluff.

A second fluff is a "fair" or "just" war. All ventures into war are dirty.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 25th 2013, 0:37:21

Originally posted by Alin:
Anyone really cares what this cheater has to say ? OR Sof`s cheating leadership board.

The initiator of this thread knew about cheating in the past and stood by it. THEY did grow under a cheating shield ...

Alin for once just cut it out.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

nimrodix Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 0:46:09

low even by sof standards

BigRick Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 1:20:29

I'm DK but I dont necessarily consider it a low move by SoF. They are doing what they believe they must just like DK did what we believed we needed to do last set.

Does it suck that we are a small clan and will get massacred? yes

And here I was thinking size was a big deal.

ohh and in the spirit of trash talk...you guys are poopie heads.

yeah i said it.
Pink Elephant Tamer

fazer Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 1:34:46

At bigrick, I know alot about smaller clans getting dumped on by larger ones. You guys just gotta keep your head up and go down fighting. Does it suck its 90 v 38? Yes of course. You are right Sof are just doing what they believe is right to protect their interests now and in the future.

Sof you guys are the biggest alliance in 1a right now. I think you are more then capable grouping 40 and still winning here. But that is up to you guys. If a point is being made here, at 90 you certainly will make a quick one at that. :)
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

bertz Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 2:00:36

fluff SOF. You should have let us get our retals before you FS. Jeeeeez.

Sublime Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 2:33:00

Good to see Alin's Gypsy family has wandered back in to DSL service....welcome back!

skitch Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 2:43:47

Yes, if upholding your pact agreement requires you to cause harm to SoF, even in the slightest possible way, then you should reconsider your pact agreement. Consider adding an 'except SoF' clause to all of your pacts.

Purposeful1 Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 2:53:34

When LCN signs pacts, we hold to them, because that's what we agreed to do. We don't use "out" clauses or "exceptions", because those mean that you aren't willing to fully commit to the agreement you're saying you're making.
Purposeful1

Angel1 Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 3:11:50

When LCN signs pacts, we hold to them, because that's what we agreed to do. We don't use "out" clauses or "exceptions", because those mean that you aren't willing to fully commit to the agreement you're saying you're making.

Good for LCN for sticking to their pacts.
-Angel1

Sublime Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 3:12:15

Shouldn't you be off coordinating a CS instead of bawling your eyes out on AT? You knew what you got yourself in to last set, it was made quite clear....maybe next time you won't get involved in a war that's not yours and you wont come out of it with scrapes and bruises.

archaic Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 3:14:29

See, here's the problem, LCN and DK failed to get their AB FS off in time and allowed Sof to score first. PDM will be publishing a strategy guide if you guys are interested.

We are actually trying to figure out how to do an AB FS while still in protection next set.

After that, we are going to hit Laf before they even name their countries.

Then we are buying a fluffing time machine so our grand parents can AB Lafs grand parents with wooden tanks.

Good luck DK

Edited By: archaic on Apr 25th 2013, 3:16:41. Reason: fluffy
See Original Post
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

archaic Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 3:15:20

. . .

(i'm an idiot)
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Angel1 Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 3:19:14

Originally posted by Sublime:

Shouldn't you be off coordinating a CS instead of bawling your eyes out on AT? You knew what you got yourself in to last set, it was made quite clear....maybe next time you won't get involved in a war that's not yours and you wont come out of it with scrapes and bruises.

Are you reading what I'm reading? LCN doesn't seem to be complaining or bawling their eyes out on AT...they're just explaining that they stick to their pacts when they make them. SoF thinks that LCN and DKnights had no business FAing SoF's enemies and thus feels justified in attacking LCN and DKnights this set. LCN at least has stated that they felt they did have business FAing SoF's enemies last set and were willing to accept the expected FS by SoF.
-Angel1

Boltar Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 3:20:20

so when are u joining LCN or DKnights midwar and die again?

Drow Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 3:24:56

are LCN pacted to SoF?
are DKnights pacted to SoF?
No?
Pretty sure that if you are NOT pacted to both sides, you have the right to FA the side you ARE pacted to.
I'm torn now.
I kinda want to say go LCN for sticking up for their pacts, but they're dcks, and I know they're fluffs, and deserve everything they get, which makes me want to cheer SoF on.
Strange position to be tbh.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Boltar Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 3:28:55

cheer for me... fellow retired vet

cypress Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 3:38:28

Oh fluff, everyone run for cover. Alin is back!

GO YOU GOOD THING!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 25th 2013, 3:39:24

Originally posted by Boltar:
cheer for me... fellow retired vet

Seemingly ;)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

cypress Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 3:41:30

What is the real purpose? Pray tell.

BigRick Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 3:44:32

Originally posted by cypress:

LCN makes awesome cookies and SoF is trying to steal the recipe.
Pink Elephant Tamer

ArsenalMD Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 3:46:00

90 vs 30

Classic SoF behaviour.

Purposeful1 Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 3:50:10

That's exactly what I'm asking. Close as I can tell, it's to bait MD into a war while keeping LaF in the wings as backup in case the tides start turning against them. But who knows. All I know is that the reasons given aren't terribly logical. But maybe that's exactly the conclusion... these leadership decisions aren't very logical.
Purposeful1

Flamey Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 4:09:31

Just a little bit of clarification. During the reset LCN hit, it was SoF that got blindsided. After spending 1.5 years fence-sitting while we were FDPs, they decided to FS us after we called LaF in and were the aggressors. If I remember rightly the set before LCN ranover a netgaining PDM for a few retals. So the whole fairness thing is swings and roundabouts.

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
90 vs 30

Classic SoF behaviour.

Yes aren't we evil.

However, isn't your alliance currently threatening a 13 member alliance and refusing to let them take retals for your RoRs? And wasn't one of the countries that did additional RoRs to provoke that alliance, your country?

bertz Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 4:34:49

SOF logic:

LaF FS MD as SOF's ally --> Good idea
LCN, DK sends few FAs to MD as MD's ally --> Bad idea.

But hey this is not new.
This is what war clans do.
Look for the reasons to war, even if it follows a mind blowing logic.

zerozerozero Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 4:38:22

Yey war

locket Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 4:38:27

Just a little bit of clarification. During the reset LCN hit, it was SoF that got blindsided. After spending 1.5 years fence-sitting while we were FDPs, they decided to FS us after we called LaF in and were the aggressors. If I remember rightly the set before LCN ranover a netgaining PDM for a few retals. So the whole fairness thing is swings and roundabouts.

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
90 vs 30

Classic SoF behaviour.

Yes aren't we evil.

However, isn't your alliance currently threatening a 13 member alliance and refusing to let them take retals for your RoRs? And wasn't one of the countries that did additional RoRs to provoke that alliance, your country?

Two wrongs don't make a right ;) You could have both done rights though. Then you'd have two rights!

Flamey Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 4:39:17

It's nothing to do with good or bad ideas. We are very consistent in that we'll get back at anyone who takes action against us and conversely, we'll help our allies as much as possible.

Boltar Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 4:41:20

yes didnt we all remember what flamey said in that 1 war declaration thread where i copy and pasted and it trashed flamey publically while under the same tag? he said in that thread too.. that sof gets back at the people who take action against sof

the_olivers2006 Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 4:44:34

warrrrrrrrrrrrrr

BigRick Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 4:51:15

It's nothing to do with good or bad ideas. We are very consistent in that we'll get back at anyone who takes action against us and conversely, we'll help our allies as much as possible.

and likewise, we will help our allies as much as possible.

Only thing about this war that upsets me is that I was killed 2nd instead of 1st.
Pink Elephant Tamer

Duna Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 5:22:08

Flamey, i thought it was 75th reset.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 6:04:45

I think they are going to pay for there sins now.

Edited By: flgatorboy89 on Apr 25th 2013, 6:12:21
See Original Post
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Frodo Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 6:20:28

We all just need to rid ourselves of our differences and stress and just join in singing our worries away!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sonYFxHHvaM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0xoMhCT-7A

"One love! One heart! Lets get together and feel alright!" EVERYBODY NOW!!!! "One Love..

Edited By: Frodo on Apr 25th 2013, 6:24:29
See Original Post

Flamey Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 6:54:02

It was SoF's 70th celebration set a few sets ago. Yesterday was MD's 75th Reunion set.

Murf Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 8:35:26

Rawr

ninong Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 8:36:35

Originally posted by Drow:

I kinda want to say go LCN for sticking up for their pacts, but they're dcks, and I know they're fluffs, and deserve everything they get, which makes me want to cheer SoF on.
Strange position to be tbh.

even if the fluff is called zen?
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

cypress Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 9:04:26

HATERS GONNA HATE!

bertz Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 9:10:49

It was SoF's 70th celebration set a few sets ago. Yesterday was MD's 75th Reunion set.

I think you meant last set and not yesterday.

Kumander Otbol

Apr 25th 2013, 9:15:13

we are at war because cypress said so!
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

trumper Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 12:20:55

I think the next evolution in the Sof circle-jerk logic is to finish both LCN and DK off in a day or two. Say you're done. Save turns and then hit MD claiming this they won't get a whopping 2 extra FA packages.