Verified:

Flamey Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:06:27

I'll spare the usual essay.

LCN, you openly FAed against us last reset and you FSed us the reset before in support of the alliance that blindsided us in our 70th reunion set. This was an inevitability. This has nothing to do with grabbing issues, or anything else this set.

DKnights, you were openly FAing against us last reset, then promised to stop, but kept continuing to do so. You were also on standby to hit us if called upon. I wont wish you good luck and it would be pointless if I did so.

SoF do not require police for this war, but please put LCN/DK on DNH as a courtesy.

Flamey.
IX Spy.

Edited By: Flamey on Apr 24th 2013, 21:08:29
See Original Post

Trife Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:08:34

90 versus what was it, 18?

So brave!

mak

Apr 24th 2013, 21:08:52

I voted for civil war but Flamey was all like, "blah blah blah, i'm a dirty tramp."

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2013, 21:08:59

I can't believe we got declared on by a virgin....

Come and get some. I speak for all of LCN btw. Except Trife. He speaks for himself and that of all women kind.

MauricXe Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:09:07

Gooooo DK and LCN!

MArs47 Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:09:44

Actually with LCN = 14, DK = 16 that brings the grand total up to a whopping 30!!

So only 1/3 of their size.
#DKnights

marx12 Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:10:40

Doesn't matter, had sex. - Flamey

ELDrifty Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:10:54

Hi ZEN!!!! Anyways good luck LCN and DKnights.
Survival of the Fittest/Illuminati X

Flamey Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:11:25

It's impossible to be a virgin where I'm living. You either rape or get raped.

skitch Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:11:33

You will criticize SoF for attacking a weaker opponent and calling it justified, but we reject the notion of justification. The punishment SoF delivers is not proportionate, it is tenfold. It is not precise, it it deranged. You would be wise to think twice about even mildly offending SoF in the future.

Blade Leader Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:12:38

Originally posted by MArs47:
Actually with LCN = 14, DK = 16 that brings the grand total up to a whopping 30!!

Haha, usually you count the numbers at the start of the FS junior.

trumper Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:13:23

What happened to the good ole days where Sof would say this isn't really a fight and then send out one division to make it more interesting? Instead of 90 on 30 with an FS.

I didn't FA, but now I most certainly will. Use this statement to predeclare now ;).

trumper Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:15:29

Originally posted by skitch:
You will criticize SoF for attacking a weaker opponent and calling it justified, but we reject the notion of justification. The punishment SoF delivers is not proportionate, it is tenfold. It is not precise, it it deranged. You would be wise to think twice about even mildly offending SoF in the future.

Yes, in the history of this game, that justification has worked wonders so many times...are you channeling Fingolfin's old belief set or something? haha.

Walbertross Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:16:13

what happened to people realising that outnumbering your opponent is a smart thing to do?

Makolyte Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:19:24

I have an idea, let's funnel them into the pass of Thermopylae
--------------------------------------------
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior
--------------------------------------------

archaic Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:19:30

I can't believe I'm going to say this . . .

with apologies to DK, whom I have nothing against . . .

GO SOF!

Hopefully you guys will try to not set any HPK records against LCN, I'd rather see them suffer.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 24th 2013, 21:20:35

the correct response to this should be:
THIS IS SPARTA
or something like that..
wasn't there a tag called sparta once?
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

iScode Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:26:48

LCN and DKnights should of expected this after the way we talked last set when we noticed the FA happening, and then continuing to FA untag's and such.

No way would we allow that war to potentially be lost due to outside assistance, if we lost due to a better war effort then fine, but to people interfering in a war that had nothing to do with them, no way.

As I have said previously, it just pisses me off PDM escaped punishment by fs'ing laf.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

trumper Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:34:02

Originally posted by iScode:
LCN and DKnights should of expected this after the way we talked last set when we noticed the FA happening, and then continuing to FA untag's and such.

No way would we allow that war to potentially be lost due to outside assistance, if we lost due to a better war effort then fine, but to people interfering in a war that had nothing to do with them, no way.

As I have said previously, it just pisses me off PDM escaped punishment by fs'ing laf.

Well, I told you I plan to now FA your opponents in war in the future. So will you predeclare now? Maybe we can even set a date. Send out our save-the-dates. Gift registry maybe? I'm thinking Crate and Barrell and Home Depot, what about you? Oh wait, this isn't about your love for Zen and Trife......

In politics we call this a classic bait and switch. I find some lame excuse to attack an ally of yours who you know has one hand tied behind his back, when really I'm just trying to draw you into a fight. Ergo declaring war over one country sending FA one time and then said country stopping.

Darakna Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:34:17

Originally posted by Trife:

So brave!

Don't start this bullfluff mate, if you don't want to get bitten don't mess with the big dogs.

We know this is an uneven war, in fact it is not a war... it is a massacre... learn from this. Don't fluff with SoF if your some fluffty 18 man tag.

Trife Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:35:43

Originally posted by Darakna:

So brave!

Don't start this bullfluff mate, if you don't want to get bitten don't mess with the big dogs.

We know this is an uneven war, in fact it is not a war... it is a massacre... learn from this. Don't fluff with SoF if your some fluffty 18 man tag.

So brave!

iScode Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:37:32

lol please, in what planet is ok to say you will stop doing something and continue to do it?

on what planet is it ok to get involved in a close fair fight when you have no business doing so.

both alliances deserve to die for interfering imo, the fa was leadership approved and continued after they said it would stop.

I do not see this as a lame excuse at all, if you left it 1:1 last set you wouldnt be in this position now.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Walbertross Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:37:38

Think its you guys who need to be brave...especially in the face of this well needed fisting.

trumper Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:39:10

Originally posted by Darakna:

So brave!

When in the history of the game has this logic ever panned out? It's a silly excuse. Maybe sold to Sof members. But really it's a bait and switch. If you guys don't get a biter, the question is do you then find an excuse to hit someone anyway. Maybe over breaking a grabbing pact or something?

Either way, as an individual player, I full intend to F with you guys in the future despite not doing so in the past ;). So you guys can predeclare. Like I said, we need to send out save-the-dates early, mate.

trumper Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:40:36

Iscode, I've offered you a predeclare option and you're not exercising it. It's important we establish our lovefest early that way Trife can work to pencil you in.

Sublime Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:41:23

Moral of the story. Don't throw weapons to a guy that is fighting unless you fully expect to get hit by the guy he's fighting.....hope you can at least die with honor

iScode Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:42:44

well if you play as an individual player, how about oop next set for you and me trumper ;)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Marshal Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:46:02

flamhole lost his russian dictionary?

and

BAD BAD BAD VERY BAD SOFTIE!!! TIE HAD PLANS FOR DK!!!!
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Purposeful1 Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:46:28

both alliances deserve to die for interfering imo, the fa was leadership approved and continued after they said it would stop.

Proof? Your proof is as flimsy as the other side's proof that your countries were receiving FA/market manipulations! Your only proof is our own honesty that we sent a single FA package. /facepalm.
Purposeful1

skitch Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:46:35

@trumper, SoF is so completely ascendant that we can and will enforce policies such as you-will-not-FA-our-enemies-not-even-once. It's the only way we think this game is fun to play, and we will do it until someone stops us, which I doubt will ever happen.

Welcome to the new world order.

hawkeyee Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:46:48

What - so small alliances can do whatever they want to big alliances because if the big alliance declares war it'll seem like an act of cowardice?
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

trumper Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:55:02

well if you play as an individual player, how about oop next set for you and me trumper ;)

The last time I was anything official, George W. Bush was President and the Iraq war had just started. I'm always an individual player :).

OOP war between us. Nice. But then who would I fa? I need to figure that part of the equation out.

Denning Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:56:15

If you had said half our players are going to war, the others are going to carry on, that may have been less cowardly (as you put it).

Flamey Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:57:46

SoF members, please stay on this thread.

Kaloop

Apr 24th 2013, 21:58:07

GO SOF!!!!! Do it like pdm a few sets ago and tag kill them in 4 days!
BTW can I still grab you guys? Ha

trumper Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 21:59:40

Originally posted by hawkeyee:

What - so small alliances can do whatever they want to big alliances because if the big alliance declares war it'll seem like an act of cowardice?

More like using drone strikes and swat teams to arrest citizens for jaywalking when there are no cars on the street. But, the holier-than-thou teaching a lesson mentality seems overly egotistical or, more likely, a baiting move.

ninong Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 22:10:15

LIES, THIS IS THE REAL REASON FOR WAR:

http://forums.earthempires.com/...15&z=firefly-season-2

ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Purposeful1 Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 22:11:32

Originally posted by ninong:

Alright, all is justified then.
Purposeful1

hawkeyee Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 22:17:14

Originally posted by trumper:

More like using drone strikes and swat teams to arrest citizens for jaywalking when there are no cars on the street. But, the holier-than-thou teaching a lesson mentality seems overly egotistical or, more likely, a baiting move.

Well I have no idea what LCN or DKnights actually did - but if this attack has no purpose, then challenge that. Don't say it's wrong simply because of the numbers.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

Trife Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 22:35:06

Originally posted by ninong:

yeah, that was a fluff move by the poster

bstrong86 Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 22:36:53

DK stopped sending FA when asked. one person sent FA..she is blind and has an auto read thingy for her computer, so i aint tryin to hear that B.S.

taking the easy way out again i see...

its fine. i wont hesitate to send FA and aid my allies in the future either u got life fluffed up

90 vs what 40? i dont know the numbers as i havent looked but it is weaksauce should have waited for a set when the rest of clans who sent FA werent already warring then we would really see a true blue fluff fest
The Death Knights

XI

BigRick Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 22:38:11

I hold no ill will towards you guys. fluff happens. You live and die and learn and if you don't you die again.

You guys already killed me tho so you suck.

***Leader of DeathKnights***
Pink Elephant Tamer

MArs47 Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 22:45:41

Originally posted by trumper:

Well I have no idea what LCN or DKnights actually did - but if this attack has no purpose, then challenge that. Don't say it's wrong simply because of the numbers.

Never said it was wrong, I was correcting Trife in the second post.

Besides; the more of you, the more for me to kill!!
#DKnights

archaic Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 22:53:48

Oh FFS scode you crybaby, a few PDM countries freelanced aid to MD for 3 days and you get all butt hurt? How many actual PDM folks sent FA? Me and Detmer were the only ones I knew of, and I sent a total of one tiny package to a restart. As soon as Tisya got wind of it, she kicked everybodys asses and the FA stopped.

As I recall, you guys won the war last set. The problem with Sof is that they keep having to come up with reasons to keep being the aggressors long after the battles are over.

Why do you think everybody sends FA to your enemies?

Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Kumander Otbol

Apr 24th 2013, 22:55:36

Originally posted by archaic:

they want to get involved? :P
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Pain Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 23:09:27

Originally posted by archaic:

Oh FFS scode you crybaby, a few PDM countries freelanced aid to MD for 3 days and you get all butt hurt? How many actual PDM folks sent FA? Me and Detmer were the only ones I knew of, and I sent a total of one tiny package to a restart. As soon as Tisya got wind of it, she kicked everybodys asses and the FA stopped.

As I recall, you guys won the war last set. The problem with Sof is that they keep having to come up with reasons to keep being the aggressors long after the battles are over.

if SoF does nothing then people figure there are no repercussions for FAing an alliance SoF is at war with and they keep doing it. now people know SoF will hold people accountable and people can make the decision if its worth FAing against them. that or theyll be sure to be more careful to not leave any proof. :P
Your mother is a nice woman

Sean

Apr 24th 2013, 23:11:01

In three days I'm gonna come back here and hit the staples button.

That was easy.

Purposeful1 Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 23:15:14

Originally posted by Pain:

if SoF does nothing then people figure there are no repercussions for FAing an alliance SoF is at war with and they keep doing it. now people know SoF will hold people accountable and people can make the decision if its worth FAing against them. that or theyll be sure to be more careful to not leave any proof. :P

So 1 FA package that *we* told them about equals a FS against the entire alliance? I didn't know SOF's current FA policies were inspired by Imag's retal policy circa 2005!

Edited By: Purposeful1 on Apr 24th 2013, 23:17:14
See Original Post
Purposeful1

Purposeful1 Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 23:15:48

Purposeful1

Pain Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 23:17:46

Originally posted by Purposeful1:
Originally posted by Pain:

So 1 FA package that *we* told them about equals a FS against the entire alliance? Sounds like Imag's retal policy circa 2005!

im not saying whether they are right or wrong as its not my business to decide that but im guessing the FA was only part of the reason and more of it was you hitting SoF with MD.
Your mother is a nice woman