Verified:

davidoss Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 11:58:33

Good luck.

Drow Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 13:08:22

generally PP, PDM plays clean and legit. the number of times they've missed t10 finishes because of LaF (and others) and their dirty tactics, and then LaF missiles them for using an LaF style trick? PDM is totally justified in warring LaF. Just a shame none of the other alliances are willing to lift a finger to do what's right.

Retired Earth type.

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 13:14:28

Originally posted by Drow:
...Just a shame none of the other alliances are willing to lift a finger to do what's right.

Yeah, you're a bit late to the party, pardner. By a year or so.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2013, 13:15:29

Originally posted by Drow:
generally PP, PDM plays clean and legit. the number of times they've missed t10 finishes because of LaF (and others) and their dirty tactics, and then LaF missiles them for using an LaF style trick? PDM is totally justified in warring LaF. Just a shame none of the other alliances are willing to lift a finger to do what's right.
well I agree that both PDM and LaF are generally very legit, the only clan that I consider to actively encourage dirty play is RD (then there are the warring clans that war for no reason but that's different...)

but that doesn't change the fact that neither PDM nor LaF seem very contrite at all about all the bullcrap that they do. Ingle being FAed ahead of Osso? "oh, well you know it happens". Wari getting massive FA? "well it's an alliance game". Rockman doing ops on qz? "he's a fluff but what can you do?"
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 13:17:08

Originally posted by bdragon:
Originally posted by BigBen:
It was no secret LaF was war prepping and planning on hitting us. He we let you guys finish conversions and get the FS we would have been tag killed within what? 3 days?

If we can keep LaF out of the top 10 this reset we'll have held our own.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

http://media.tumblr.com/...blr_luzvlpZxru1qzcuvq.gif

LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS!

skitch Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 14:13:21

who is policing?

archaic Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 15:30:51

MD is policing for PDM.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

SirSepher Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 15:31:27

let's be serious for a moment here...

"Mini
Member"

That made me giggle for about 10 mins.

Let the games begin!
-Sir Sepher
Old Fogey learning to play again
PDM FTW
For the glory of Camelot

echlori Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 15:43:42

LOL, what about them spy ops against a game admin right before the end of set? Stay classy, LaF!

wari Game profile

Apr 16th 2013, 0:21:47

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
generally we only aid people to restore them to the position they would have had if others hadn't be FAed above them.

Osso probably thinks you're generally full of fluff.

Generally alliances who have to wait until 45 secs before sets end to run harmful ops aren't the ballsiest.

flameo

Apr 16th 2013, 0:28:52

LaF sees PDM landtrading, "lets join the bandwagon and landtrade too", PDM do not care.

PDM sees LaF push countries to the top, "lets join the bandwagon and push countries to the top", LaF furiously got angry coz their candy got taken away.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Apr 16th 2013, 0:31:41

it's ok to steal candy from babies. just don't try it with people who can knock your block off.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

crest23 Game profile

Apr 16th 2013, 1:43:10

I gotta say, good job PDM. I was first to go after you after you poosi move last set by "tacking it on the chin", but this makes up for it. I will find that post and apologize on that thread.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Trife Game profile

Apr 16th 2013, 1:44:58

Wow, a FS that was launched for legitimate reason! It doesn't happen in EE that often.

Good luck, PDM.

wari Game profile

Apr 16th 2013, 1:48:02

Oh, our memory is long enough.

Don't tempt us.

And, thanks, Trife :)

Son Goku Game profile

Apr 16th 2013, 2:54:39

You're not legit if you're leeching tech, sorry.

This applies to the majority of people complaining about countries that were FA'd over. PDM traders are notorious for having res allies, FA'ing someone into the t10 is just a way to counter a country that already isn't "legit".

Thanks for the war though, unfortunately you just seem content suiciding for 5 days before you all die.

locket Game profile

Apr 16th 2013, 2:59:26

Well in my memory we FAd over completely legit countries in the past for top tens in Laf. Either people everywhere need to stop the FA/buyouts completely or it is pretty hard for someone to not be a hypocrite the way things have gone.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 16th 2013, 5:27:41

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
well I agree that both PDM and LaF are generally very legit, the only clan that I consider to actively encourage dirty play is RD (then there are the warring clans that war for no reason but that's different...)

I always have reason. Soon I will just FS you :P Because you have yet to succumb to cookie baking with me.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Pride Game profile

Apr 16th 2013, 5:37:15

Good luck PDM

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 16th 2013, 8:07:11

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

I always have reason. Soon I will just FS you :P Because you have yet to succumb to cookie baking with me.
cookie
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

BigBen Game profile

Apr 16th 2013, 14:41:27

1 - 14 now, take that!

BigBen Game profile

Apr 16th 2013, 14:43:14

3778 HPK

Pretty sure that is a record :P

davidoss Game profile

Apr 16th 2013, 15:35:04

:P

Atryn Game profile

Apr 16th 2013, 17:26:06

GJ BB! I was worried there... for a little while there MD had more kills in this war than you did. ;)

iwar Game profile

Apr 16th 2013, 19:18:13

Originally posted by wari:
fluff WITH THE WARI, GET THE AB FS

fluff WITH IWAR AND YOU GET DEAD SIMPLE AS THAT
)-} Killin is like my THING )-}

(I watch you as you are sleeping) HOW CUTE ;P

wari Game profile

Apr 16th 2013, 19:23:33

I'm coke. You're RC Cola.

justtaint

Apr 16th 2013, 20:03:33

My untagged is tied with PDM for war kills. :P
SlashMD

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 16th 2013, 20:20:23

Originally posted by tellarion:
generally we only aid people to restore them to the position they would have had if others hadn't be FAed above them.

Like Ingle?

Note the word "generally" in my statement.

Forum Moderator

Apr 16th 2013, 20:44:54

Generally alliances who have to wait until 45 secs before sets end to run harmful ops aren't the ballsiest.

Neglects key facts that shape context, not that I'd expect you to post something that wasn't run through a propaganda filter though, given this is a war dec thread.

To claim we started landtrading because of PDM's success is laughable. We've been clear about why we started landtrading and the fact that we were successful at our goal. Being as successful as we were at achieving our goal affirmed our underlying assumptions for developing the plan though, which is greatly disappointing (beyond being able to say "I told you so" to people).

Edited By: H4xOr WaNgEr on Apr 16th 2013, 20:48:49. Reason: edited for grammar
See Original Post

wari Game profile

Apr 16th 2013, 22:40:33

Neglects key facts that shape context, not that I'd expect you to post something that wasn't run through a propaganda filter though, given this is a war dec thread.

To claim we started landtrading because of PDM's success is laughable.

Right.

It'd be less laughable to say you started landtrading because of EVO's success, which is what forced you to FA Osso out of #1 last set.

It'd be more accurate to say you started landtrading because you realized your outdated, antiquated strategies couldn't compete with these shenanigans you saw Paradigm, EVO, and others pulling.

And it was convenient you had your BFF to trade with all the way up to the top 10.

Completely ignoring the blatant fact you had guys trading amongst your own tag, which is where you guys jumped the shark.

Goku wasn't guilty of this, but LaF was as a whole. Pretty petty when you consider you could just trade with RD to you get your fill, but predictable.

Rationalize your actions in whatever warped way makes you feel better about them. Claim the moral high road due to the cleanliness of one of your members, and damn the other side because of the moral "imperfection" you've heard about from one member of the other side.

It all makes sense when you think about it :)

YOU GUYS KEEP BUILDING THOSE CS OK?

Unsympathetic Game profile

Apr 16th 2013, 22:56:13

Keep up that warchat attendance, wari. You finally got your first kill, congratulations!

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 16th 2013, 23:00:41

You people DO realize that LaF doesn't really need to "claim the moral high ground" anymore, right?

LaF is the biggest, baddest netting alliance allied to the biggest, baddest war alliance in this server (and several, lesser, alliances capable of holding their own), and almost every single one of you people who are arguing against LaF now sat there about a year ago and let them destroy the only opposition capable of fighting them. I read where LaF basically told PDM that a pact would be useless because LaF would just end up farming PDM anyways (or something to that effect), and that's why we're here today.

Listen, PDM, you guys absolutely HAVE to start writing your events down on a history forum so you'll remember these things. LaF and/or SoF have been ganking your resets with impunity since time immemorial, and the best you can do now is an AB FS? Sure, you'll cause LaF to lose hundreds of turns rebuilding CSs, but LaF will more than make up for it with the land they will farm off of you. Also, LaF will just be aided into the top 10 by their friends "to make up for the fact they would have ended up there had PDM not suicided on their countries" anyways. Your current actions are doing nothing, and no one will remember them 2 sets from now.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

locket Game profile

Apr 16th 2013, 23:03:13

Laf will have the top few countries gain a ton and probably finish with great finishes and the bottom bunch will suffer a lot. Its the way most of the winning Laf wars go.

Forum Moderator

Apr 16th 2013, 23:14:58

To claim we started landtrading because of PDM's success is laughable.

Right.

It'd be less laughable to say you started landtrading because of EVO's success, which is what forced you to FA Osso out of #1 last set.

It'd be more accurate to say you started landtrading because you realized your outdated, antiquated strategies couldn't compete with these shenanigans you saw Paradigm, EVO, and others pulling.

And it was convenient you had your BFF to trade with all the way up to the top 10.

Completely ignoring the blatant fact you had guys trading amongst your own tag, which is where you guys jumped the shark.

Goku wasn't guilty of this, but LaF was as a whole. Pretty petty when you consider you could just trade with RD to you get your fill, but predictable.

Rationalize your actions in whatever warped way makes you feel better about them. Claim the moral high road due to the cleanliness of one of your members, and damn the other side because of the moral "imperfection" you've heard about from one member of the other side.

It all makes sense when you think about it :)

YOU GUYS KEEP BUILDING THOSE CS OK?

Yeah.... going on a tirade about what you perceive as LaF's motivations doesn't change the fact that LaF publicly stated our motivations before last reset even started, and said public statements are completely inconsistent with your rant.

Don't let facts get in the way of your argument though.

En4cer85

Apr 16th 2013, 23:22:33

Wari, FYI if u hasn't already read it elsewhere, it was I and I alone that aided ingle above Osso the set b4 last. It was not asked of me by anyone I just did it because in my mind Ingle deserved the win. He had put out 400+ war hits and came to within 10m nw of 1st place so I decided on my own he had played the best country on the server that set and aided him.

In my 8 years in Laf at no other time have we aided anyone to rank 1 for any reason (we didn't bother to compete with mass aided countries from NA, RD etc...). I myself actually broke a very longstanding LaF rule and felt like a fluff right after doing it(because in all honesty Osso does deserve a win)I'm sure a few guys over in PDM know who I am and the way I've played this game since 2001.

The LaF aiding people into the t10 thing nearly every netting set we play works like this... We keep track of countries at the top end of the netting stakes and keep track of our guys going it unassisted. When countries are assisted up past our players we start to look at rectifying their finishing position. Some of the countries aided up by Laf will knock other unaided efforts of players outside of LaF out of the t10. For that you can thank the other alliances aiding countries up to finishes the player on their own could not achieve.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 16th 2013, 23:32:54

LaF leaders were pretty vocal with me about the fact they wanted to start organized landtrading to prove they could do it better than anyone else (triple crown) to force the admins to temper it, rework it and/or remove it from the game to give LaF back their competitive advantage in traditional grabbing (and/or farming).

I don't want to get involved in this thread and all the aiding/op'ing out of the t10 discussion and crap like that... but they were pretty clear about their motivesre: landtrading before, during and after last round. H4 messaged me personally to say he told me so.... but I never disagreed about the outcome in the first place :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

wari Game profile

Apr 17th 2013, 0:19:28

damn, pang.

your facts are getting in the way of everyone else's facts.

Spin ducky woo woo, boys :)

wari Game profile

Apr 17th 2013, 0:20:24

a whale's vagina

wari Game profile

Apr 17th 2013, 0:23:58

MAKE IT UP AS YOU GO ALONG

THAT WAY IT IS NEVER WRONG

KriSatZ Game profile

Apr 17th 2013, 1:28:35

Wari, there are a lot of people in LaF who are very much against landtrading, one of our best netters Xin for example.

Ever since I have been a member of the tag, people have championed a super set where we broke records, and showed everyone (actually, just the one person, Qz in this instance) that it was seriously OP in the right hands, and should be nerfed.

We did that.

There was no needing to follow any alliance, in fact I think in one set, we redefined how landtrading is going to be played from now on.

With all that up, its a pretty fun war. I can't wait til some of our top guys really go to town later on.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

dLpLow Game profile

Apr 17th 2013, 4:47:46

actually looking foward to pdm kicking LaF in the wang........god brings back the good ole days of AB retalling in my PDM days.......

go get em big ben

WARI FOR T10!!!!!
FTW
poor laf
10:36 ee: GS pLow is HERE (#422) [SoF] --> Oslo 1952 (#201) [LaF] -- 2C/81F
And for you freaks.
http://www.mediafire.com/...7cfyj1ley48a/IMG_0973.m4v
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h1tcgo1

Soviet Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 2:35:24

No posts in 22 hours?
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

cypress Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 6:56:24

Blame RD vs SOL

locket Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 8:26:32

Hey there hasnt been a single post about that war Cypress. It looks to me like PDM isnt doing too badly in the early stages of this thing

Drow Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 11:48:46

from what I can see the short of it is: LaF, you acted like fluffs and missiled someone simply "because you could" and took offence to him getting an ad lib market buyout, pushing him up into the top 10.
Paradigm have taken the obvious and appropriate response and declared war on you in return.
If the situation was reversed, LaF would do exactly the same thing.
For once, grow a pair and own up to the fact that your alliance acted like fluffs, plain and simple.
looking over the warstats, I'd say PDM are doing pretty well, and are solidly putting out a lot of hits. 5.5k is solid for an alliance about half your size.

Retired Earth type.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2013, 12:08:49

tag hits kills
LaF 7704 29

tag hits kills
Paradigm 5454 3

Yep pretty solid... Too bad PDM is nothing more than a tag of suciders. You'll never win a war ABing!

KriSatZ Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 12:38:01

We all still having a good time? :)
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

Drow Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 13:20:53

looks like PDM are at any rate. generally they'd be at about half that number of hits usually.
The impression I get requiem, is they don't give a damn about kills, because they aready KNOW they will lose the war. they just want to fluff up your netting set, and it looks like they achieved that.

and AGAIN.... I AM RETIRED GODDAMMIT!
That means I am no longer playing, for PDM, or for anyone else :p

Retired Earth type.

Drow Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 13:22:36

looks like PDM are at any rate. generally they'd be at about half that number of hits usually.
The impression I get requiem, is they don't give a damn about kills, because they aready KNOW they will lose the war. they just want to fluff up your netting set, and it looks like they achieved that.

and AGAIN.... I AM RETIRED GODDAMMIT!
That means I am no longer playing, for PDM, or for anyone else :p

Retired Earth type.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2013, 14:02:24

Has PDM won a single war in EE? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.