Verified:

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 14:42:49

Originally posted by Drow:
looks like PDM are at any rate. generally they'd be at about half that number of hits usually.
The impression I get requiem, is they don't give a damn about kills, because they aready KNOW they will lose the war. they just want to fluff up your netting set, and it looks like they achieved that.

I reiterate: The top10 will be mostly LaF by the end of this reset. LaF will also achieve at least a double crown. PDM has done nothing but waste turns.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Drow Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 14:44:55

Req: I believe so. been retired for too long to be certain though.
Didn't they smack sanct around some?

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Drow Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 14:47:23

Nuk: I'm not convinced. Assuming Evo gets to net out completely, they're good enough that they can beat out an LaF who've had to waste time and effort killing Paradigm. even if they get TK'd, and spend the rest of the set anklebiting, other than maybe a couple of induvidual LaF countries, the majority of LaF has had their netting set go down the drain.
That's a success right there.
LaF missiled, allegedly CD'd and ruined the set of a PDM player? PDM declared war, and ruined the sets of multiple LaF'ers. they got what they wanted quite bluntly.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 18th 2013, 15:56:08

looks like PDM are at any rate. generally they'd be at about half that number of hits usually.
The impression I get requiem, is they don't give a damn about kills, because they aready KNOW they will lose the war. they just want to fluff up your netting set, and it looks like they achieved that.

They have achieved nothing, as we weren't planning/expecting to net.

archaic Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 16:57:06

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:

Good! If I were you, I would not for a while.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Kalick Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 17:21:36

OH SNAP

locket Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 18:52:59

I'd say Nuk is right simply because as I said.. 5 people in Laf will benefit from this and finish top ten at least.. a bunch will not benefit and thus Evo wins ANW. But PDM has done quite a nice set of hits which as Drow said is unusual for them. I am quite surprised by it anyways.

Forum Moderator

Apr 18th 2013, 21:29:19

Originally posted by archaic:
Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:

Good! If I were you, I would not for a while.

No worries, we already expect that. Farming PDM relentlessly doesn't count as netting right?

Son Goku Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 21:33:28

Careful, threats from archaic...

That means him secretly offering a pact behind someone's back is imminent!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2013, 22:38:48

Archaic we can just tag kill you ever set that's fine with me. How many sets did you last last time you got killed every set, set after set?

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 22:43:32

i wouldn't waste too much effort on PDM. their AB FS needs work.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2013, 22:45:35

Who said tag killing them takes effort?

locket Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 22:53:39

Are you now taunting them with RD cheating and killing them Req? -_- Or has Archaic been a part of frequent dying more recently than earth 2025

archaic Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 23:00:01

Req seems to think we care just because its so important to him I guess.

Eug decreed that it would be Laf's policy from now on to farm PDM. I'm not sure why he wants to farm an alliance that has had Laf set to DNH for 3 sets, but who am I to question the will of the Don de'jour.

We'd rather fight to extinction than be farmed to extinction, so I guess EVO should get used to the ANW title for a while.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 23:00:31

. . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 23:03:13

Originally posted by Son Goku:
Careful, threats from archaic...

That means him secretly offering a pact behind someone's back is imminent!

Simple. Effective. Punchy. Me likey.

P.S. Hi, Locket how's it going old pal?
re(ally)tired

archaic Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 23:03:56

I see a theme anon, but as of yet, nobody is really sure where you are going with it. Did you change your dosage perhaps?

anoniem Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 23:14:30

"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself."

and on that note- GL to both sides.
re(ally)tired

archaic Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 23:32:50

Originally posted by anoniem:

If you're looking for a job, just say so. We have many interesting and exciting positions available.

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 0:11:58

Yeah, there's this position they call the "sixty-nine". Perhaps you've heard of it?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

locket Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 0:45:41

Fantastic. Thanks for asking ;)

archaic Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 0:56:28

we must always keep at least on post between any of locket and anons posts, if ever their posts were to touch . . .

euglaf Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 6:10:08

never knew i decreed that laf policy is to farm pdm from now and on. however, i suppose if i were pdm id live in constant fear of laf due to inability to retal.

this thread is great for laughs.

KriSatZ Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 6:50:19

Archaic, if people in PDM spent half as long trying to wall as you do making an idiot of yourself in this thread, you guys might have been a little more successful in the war.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2013, 13:53:23

Hey at least they didn't go into vacation mode!

Soviet Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 16:59:14

Hello.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2013, 19:08:35

avg land:
evo 10.2k acres
Monsters 10.1k acres
Rival 10k acres
MD 9.9k acres
LaF 5.3k acres
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Soviet Game profile

Apr 21st 2013, 13:04:16

It's dead in here. :(
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

archaic Game profile

Apr 21st 2013, 13:14:40

its a boring way to war

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2013, 14:51:39

archaic you didn't war... you sucided then got splat.

Speaker Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 5:45:03

Originally posted by Soviet:
Hello.

What the fluff did you just fluffing say about me, you little fluff? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fluff out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fluffing words. You think you can get away with saying that fluff to me over the Internet? Think again, fluffer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fluffing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little fluff. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fluffing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will fluff fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fluffing dead, kiddo.

(Bonus)

cypress Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 6:56:22

"gorilla warfare"

EPIC!

KriSatZ Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 11:59:22

I dieded :(
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

davidoss Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 12:45:19

It's funny that you think we actually care about netting titles when we war lol. We just happen to be able to still achieve netting crowns when we war.

FYI - we frequently have people start up countries in week 3-4 and end up with t50s.

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 13:57:21

Originally posted by Speaker:
Originally posted by Soviet:
Hello.

What the fluff did you just fluffing say about me, you little fluff? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fluff out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fluffing words. You think you can get away with saying that fluff to me over the Internet? Think again, fluffer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fluffing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little fluff. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fluffing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will fluff fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fluffing dead, kiddo.

(Bonus)

^ THIS

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Apr 22nd 2013, 14:14:07

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
avg land:
evo 10.2k acres
Monsters 10.1k acres
Rival 10k acres
MD 9.9k acres
LaF 5.3k acres

fwiw, 7100 avg acres for laf now :P

Marshal Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 19:21:13

Originally posted by Azz Kikr:

fwiw, 7100 avg acres for laf now :P

before or after their grabbers got retalled?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Unsympathetic Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 0:57:04

LAF HAS LESS AVERAGE LAND THAN CLAN DANGER

THEREFORE DANGER HAS ALREADY WON EVERYTHING EVER

ALSO, TOO, MORAL VICTORY BECAUSE FREEDOM

qcgoofball Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 1:24:54

we war

Armadillo Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 2:36:12

Originally posted by Unsympathetic:
LAF HAS LESS AVERAGE LAND THAN CLAN DANGER

THEREFORE DANGER HAS ALREADY WON EVERYTHING EVER

ALSO, TOO, MORAL VICTORY BECAUSE FREEDOM

IT IS DECIDED DANGER HAS WON ALL. BONUS

crest23 Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 2:43:02

Originally posted by davidoss:
It's funny that you think we actually care about netting titles when we war lol. We just happen to be able to still achieve netting crowns when we war.

FYI - we frequently have people start up countries in week 3-4 and end up with t50s.

That speaks more about the low quality of the majority players on the server than it does the quality of your players.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 17:18:57

Originally posted by anoniem:

If you're looking for a job, just say so. We have many interesting and exciting positions available.

not sure what you're talking about. but, past my initial bitterness i will say PDM have regained their balls. war isn't as black and white as winning or losing - it's also about principles. it's just a shame pdm decided to attack so early.

anyway, kudos to pdm for standing up for themselves.
re(ally)tired

archaic Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 22:14:32

Laf was building for early war anon, if we'd let them FS us . . . well obviously we could not allow that to happen. Unfortunately our Day-7-AB-FS strat is not a real show stopper on day 15.

Martyrdom is cathartic though. We are all rather starting to bond over all of this wanton destruction with little regard for strategy. I dare say we could get used to it.

Forum Moderator

Apr 23rd 2013, 22:16:39

Laf was building for early war anon, if we'd let them FS us . . . well obviously we could not allow that to happen. Unfortunately our Day-7-AB-FS strat is not a real show stopper on day 15.

Martyrdom is cathartic though. We are all rather starting to bond over all of this wanton destruction with little regard for strategy. I dare say we could get used to it.

What proof do you have that we were preparing for an early war?
I assume none, since it is a lie.

locket Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 23:00:03

Early war... mid war.. late war... they all are wars anyways :P They all suck!

d20 Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 23:24:13

bonus

neal

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2013, 0:53:55

what h4x0r said, I would love to hear archaics reasoning behind that statement

as of today's date LaF has 38 republicss out of 91, only evo has more reps as a % with 22 republics out of 40

I don't think pdm has any rep's... mostly tyranny, dict, commie

bertz Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 5:32:20

Republic is also good in war. :P

joe2 Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 15:13:54

Rep is the new preferred parking lot strategy I guess?

tellarion Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 16:31:05

Originally posted by neal:
what h4x0r said, I would love to hear archaics reasoning behind that statement

as of today's date LaF has 38 republicss out of 91, only evo has more reps as a % with 22 republics out of 40

I don't think pdm has any rep's... mostly tyranny, dict, commie

So you're saying Laf has more non-rep countries than PDM had members?