Verified:

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 0:50:46

Ahhhh it's all coming together now!
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

euglaf Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 0:54:40

i dont know if the beginning post was meant to be an attempt at character assassination of myself. nothing you said is news to anyone in laf at least. i have explained exactly why i made my decisions and with the exception of maybe one or two people, most have agreed it was the correct course of action. the DNH we held with you last set was to ensure no trades were initiated by PDM - not some sort of threat (although you probably believed that being the huge pansies you are). after seeing SG, our top country, be on the losing side of a trade with one of your crap countries i decided that was enough.

as far as knocking out pdm countries - ya, we dont like it when you guys do stupid fluff to put people into t10 so we dealt with it. you are fully welcome to deal with it too. The missiles were obviously an act of aggression, and it should have been obvious we did it on purpose. If you think for one second we will ever let PDM try to mass aid someone over an LaF person who got their legitimately then you can think again.

Detmer Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 0:54:58

Originally posted by Sov:
Originally posted by Detmer:

I hear SoF gives the best rim jobs.

We do. Just ask your buddies in MD, they know all about it.

SoF has nothing to do with this. I like PDM as Ben and tisya know. You should really watch your tone though. You are still on PDM Senate and last time you ran your mouth on SoF it didn't turn out too well for you.

The only thing SoF has to do with this is that you have been LaF'S fluffes for years... they seem confident in achieving high NWs despite our ABs so they must be counting on help from somewhere...

archaic Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 0:58:35

The opinions expressed by Detmer do not necessarily represent the views of PDM or PDM's sponsers.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Devestation Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 0:59:45

I hear SoF gives the best rim jobs.

We do. Just ask your buddies in MD, they know all about it.

SoF has nothing to do with this. I like PDM as Ben and tisya know. You should really watch your tone though. You are still on PDM Senate and last time you ran your mouth on SoF it didn't turn out too well for you.

The only thing SoF has to do with this is that you have been LaF'S fluffes for years... they seem confident in achieving high NWs despite our ABs so they must be counting on help from somewhere...

Nah, they're just counting on another big FA chain. ;)

Detmer Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 1:00:38

Originally posted by archaic:
The opinions expressed by Detmer do not necessarily represent the views of PDM or PDM's sponsers.

Confirmed. *I* know you're a bunch of limp wristed fluffes capable of nothing beyond internet griefing, but the leadership of PDM is not aware of that, to my knowledge.

Forgotten

Apr 15th 2013, 1:01:32

I cannot wait to see what AT will be like in the next 24 hours
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 1:03:23

I really didnt see this coming. It's because I dont follow the stupid ass politics of this game! I bet I can predict the future tho lol

What ever happened to netting in peace?
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 1:22:27

Good luck PDM see if you can keep them busy all set.

archaic Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 1:25:58

Originally posted by MrCharcoal:
I really didnt see this coming. It's because I dont follow the stupid ass politics of this game! I bet I can predict the future tho lol

What ever happened to netting in peace?

We were informed that there will not be anymore peace for PDM, so we make jihad

/me uvuulates!

Atryn Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 1:28:32

Good luck to both sides. This looked about as pre-arranged as you can get without the two sides actually agreeing on anything.

keivisuaL Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 1:34:26

This is really boring. You guys knew the outcome of this war and still decided to war us by ABing our countries. I see what you did.
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 1:43:40

goodluck PDM

Sov Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 1:45:28

Confirmed. *I* know you're a bunch of limp wristed fluffes capable of nothing beyond internet griefing, but the leadership of PDM is not aware of that, to my knowledge.

I actually really feel for PDM. Here are the new leaders trying to actually achieve something with PDM and here you are acting as their handicap.

I wonder how many times PDM has died as a direct result of you acting up.

Maybe these are questions PDM members should start asking themselves.

anitasanchez

Apr 15th 2013, 1:56:53

LOL

Forgotten

Apr 15th 2013, 2:00:25

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

bdragon

Apr 15th 2013, 2:08:17

Originally posted by BigBen:
It was no secret LaF was war prepping and planning on hitting us. He we let you guys finish conversions and get the FS we would have been tag killed within what? 3 days?

If we can keep LaF out of the top 10 this reset we'll have held our own.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

http://media.tumblr.com/...blr_luzvlpZxru1qzcuvq.gif

archaic Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 2:13:14

I actually really feel for PDM. Here are the new leaders trying to actually achieve something with PDM and here you are acting as their handicap.

I wonder how many times PDM has died as a direct result of you acting up.

Maybe these are questions PDM members should start asking themselves.

Detmer is certainly not the reason we are dying yet again Sov. Your allies have been forcing this on us for the last 3 sets. You can just stand there and hold MD by the collar and keep your hands clean, but we can do without the patronizing - your feelings towards PDM have been made clear through your actions.

Mr. Copper

Apr 15th 2013, 2:17:38

archaic you would make a really good conspiracy theorist... You're a 13 year old girl trapped in a 40 year old man's body...

archaic Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 2:25:01

Originally posted by Mr. Copper:
archaic you would make a really good conspiracy theorist... You're a 13 year old girl trapped in a 40 year old man's body...

Say the guy that we FA'd to an 11th place finish while he was working in PDM as an RD spy?

lol, sure Matrix

agusjo Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 2:35:00

GL

Zahc Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 2:39:32

Yay we have pdm farmland all set! Thats just as good as landtrading.
llort orp s`fos

The Cloaked Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 2:47:12

no troops, but was ABd a hundred times. wtfbbq?

Sov Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 2:52:20

Detmer is certainly not the reason we are dying yet again Sov. Your allies have been forcing this on us for the last 3 sets. You can just stand there and hold MD by the collar and keep your hands clean, but we can do without the patronizing - your feelings towards PDM have been made clear through your actions.

Maybe Detmer is not responsible for this case, but I can certainly bring up examples of when he has been. I have not been keeping up with this particular case nor do I care.

My hands are clean with PDM. I offered PDM help on many occasions including offering PDM a DP only 3 sets ago in which case SoF would have been trying to protect you, unlike your current allies who are more than happy to throw you under a bus.

You guys declined my help, not my problem.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2013, 3:17:00

I'm glad PDM ab'd us.

1. I didn't want to net teh entire set
2. I want to set a personal best, once I farm PDM for 80k acres I will.
3. Thanks for the top 10 PDM

tellarion Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 3:37:13

Originally posted by euglaf:
i dont know if the beginning post was meant to be an attempt at character assassination of myself. nothing you said is news to anyone in laf at least. i have explained exactly why i made my decisions and with the exception of maybe one or two people, most have agreed it was the correct course of action. the DNH we held with you last set was to ensure no trades were initiated by PDM - not some sort of threat (although you probably believed that being the huge pansies you are). after seeing SG, our top country, be on the losing side of a trade with one of your crap countries i decided that was enough.

as far as knocking out pdm countries - ya, we dont like it when you guys do stupid fluff to put people into t10 so we dealt with it. you are fully welcome to deal with it too. The missiles were obviously an act of aggression, and it should have been obvious we did it on purpose. If you think for one second we will ever let PDM try to mass aid someone over an LaF person who got their legitimately then you can think again.

SG got aided 30m nw in addition to the stuff you guys did to wari...

archaic Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 3:50:07

Yeah, Eug is comically full of fluff, the last three Laf #1's got aided to the top.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 15th 2013, 3:50:31

Ah this is good news for iMag's Rep's :P we might make something out of our first net set!
Go big bisches!!!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 15th 2013, 3:51:22

generally we only aid people to restore them to the position they would have had if others hadn't be FAed above them.

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2013, 3:52:14

We are playing our way. Last set practically everyone participated in Landtrading. I remember warring a few sets back because landtrading was so wrong. I am glad that ya'll embraced it. Landtrading added dimension, complexity and an atmosphere to the game that has been lacking since Patel ran the game.

Doesn't really matter what happens. We all have lives and a baby was born during our FS.

archaic Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 3:53:59

Maybe Detmer is not responsible for this case, but I can certainly bring up examples of when he has been. I have not been keeping up with this particular case nor do I care.

My hands are clean with PDM. I offered PDM help on many occasions including offering PDM a DP only 3 sets ago in which case SoF would have been trying to protect you, unlike your current allies who are more than happy to throw you under a bus.

You guys declined my help, not my problem.

Sov, I'm not pissed at you, nor am I really pissed at Sof, but you guys have refused to pact us since we turned down that DP - which you knew we had to turn down. PDM has not touched a Sof country in 3 sets, and we've had Laf set to DNH for 3 sets . . . and yet here we are again.

Everybody in PDM knows what we have committed to, we will see it through to the end.

Sov Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 4:12:25

Actually this set was the only set someone turned you down to my knowledge. Previously I always had you listed as pacted, I just think we never got around to signing something.

tellarion Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 4:17:14

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
generally we only aid people to restore them to the position they would have had if others hadn't be FAed above them.

Like Ingle?

CHUCK_DANGER Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 4:20:13

I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO AID ME. MANY AIDS! I WILL GLADLY TELL THE WORLD HOW YOU KNOWINGLY GAVE ME AIDS!

HA!

CHUCK_DANGER
MINISTER OF THE MAGIC JOHNSON TOP 10 FOUNDATION

euglaf Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 4:21:32

its great to see some folks can't comprehend the point of a post and some folks have selective memories.

out of the last three laf players to get first only one was aided "to the top". one received absolutely no help. one was aided (without any command from any person in laf to aid him, even the country owner himself). the last would have won regardless of the aid (the aid was a safety measure to ensure he got his rightful spot and the country owner didn't ask for it either).

a country receiving FA has nothing to do with acts of aggression on a different country. they are mutually exclusive events. if he was displacing a player from a different alliance who had gotten there legitimately we would not have asked anyone to aid our top country over him but we would likely have maimed the market aided country anyways. well, i guess it depends on how much we like the legit winner.

Drow Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 4:47:45

eug: how many times have you guys Fa'd an LaF'er into the top 10 and displaced a legit PDM'er? did it to Balin at least 3 sets running as I recall.
So what I can make out here, is that it's ok for LaF to FA/market buyout etc people to the top, but if anyone else does it, that's a missiling?
Awesome. I should start a country solely to missile the top LaF country every set. What's good for the goose is good for the gander after all.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

tisya Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 4:56:03

Actually this set was the only set someone turned you down to my knowledge. Previously I always had you listed as pacted, I just think we never got around to signing something.

^ Sov is correct. There is no reason why SoF should have been brought up in this thread at all. SoF has absolutely nothing to do with the current issues with LaF. Most of LaF has nothing to do with the issues with LaF actually so it is a shame that it's turned out this way.

Tisya
PDM's HFA and Resident Princess <3

iScode Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 5:17:31

I turned Tisya down this set, it just wasnt working out for us, but it was on good terms, ended up with a 'one last time for old times sake'.

Oh wait, your talking bout pacting, ignore this.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Acheron Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 5:46:51

*sighs* Not much has changed on AT I see. :P

Xavier Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2013, 5:48:50

Sooo... can't get FA in war... and can't get FA during a netting set...

Just get rid of FA all together!!!! Problem solved, tons of tears prevented!
EE Alliance
Sons of Liberty
Myrmidons
Survival of the Fittest
------------------
E2025 Alliance & Limited
Survival of the Fittest
RaZTa
Ragnarok
Survival of the Fittest 4a
Valkyries
Valhalla

KriSatZ Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 5:58:12

Usually speaking, PDM countries are fluff to trade with. So I don't think we had been hitting you guys much anyway last set, especially after the SG incident. You guys have a policy that really really doesn't work well with trading. You might want to look at adapting or changing that.

It is good that you guys are sticking up for yourselves, you didn't like last set, and didn't have a chance to react, so you are reacting this set. Good on you. I personally like warring, so I am in heaven.

But please don't treat us/AT like morons and say its because of Euge not pacting you, LaF not doing this or that. Or that LaF would have FS'ed you. This is PDM taking revenge, and for that I don't think many people have a problem. Just don't dress it up in another way.

Also.... You would have gotten more respect and accomplished more if you had gone for kills.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

MriX Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 6:09:44

Hahaha well said Sov!

From the MUDs a Solarian had risen to walk the Earth and build his Empire.

He Prays To No Gods!
He Preys On The Weak!

flameo

Apr 15th 2013, 6:14:01

Originally posted by euglaf:

1) Had a quick look on SG country (LaF #288 last set), out of the 3 trades with PDM, SG neither gained nor lost from actual acre exchange, but all parties gained from ghost acres.

2) I get your argument there on the missiling. I agree that w/o aid on both parties, SG will be #1 and you were unhappy that we aided our country more than you did on your country. You took action and you admitted it. So basically when you see LaF country at the top spot, then it is fair to bring it down by ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

And what differentiates FA and Market Aid? both ultimately send resources to push someone to the top. Are you saying that FA is ok but Market aid isnt?

Drow Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 6:42:35

flameo: I assume you mean if it's NOT an LaF country at the top then they can put it there by any means neccessary, including missiling.
All other alliances take note: ZIf you beat LaF at netting, they will missile you, (unless of course you're RD or SoF) because NO ONE but LaF should be in #1.

Edit: Before I forget, I am a retired player, and my opinions are NOT those of PDM or it's leadership, merely my own, based on what I've seen said on AT.

Edited By: Drow on Apr 15th 2013, 6:46:35
See Original Post

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Mini Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 6:42:38

Gl pdm!

Darakna Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 7:06:12

for a forum mod, Detmer sure seems like the biggest retard.

tisya Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 8:10:29

Originally posted by Xavier:
Sooo... can't get FA in war... and can't get FA during a netting set...

Just get rid of FA all together!!!! Problem solved, tons of tears prevented!

I second this idea. Just get rid of the option. One less thing for people to cry about on AT (so maybe we can finally get new topics on AT?)
Tisya
PDM's HFA and Resident Princess <3

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 8:31:07

people are still whining about FA? should just tell them to cut off their hand and shake their bloody stump at people who know to play the game. otherwise they just be faking a handicap.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

bertz Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 8:42:37

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
people are still whining about FA? should just tell them to cut off their hand and shake their bloody stump at people who know to play the game. otherwise they just be faking a handicap.

Because they can. But you can AB FS if you don't like it.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2013, 11:47:40

PDM does fluff things to get countries into the top 10, LaF does fluff things to get countries into the top 10, maybe this will allow clans that don't like Evo, TIE and Omega to get more top 10s
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF