Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 23:53:27

Originally posted by Twain:
I'm not here to complain about being FS'ed, but I do take offense to the idea that those of us who have lost countries are lazy.

PAN is a clan of netgainers and our countries are built in that way. My countries took the brunt of the first assault, and when I logged in about 4 hours ago, I was down to 3 of 16 countries.

Instead of logging on to wall, I actually was doing my job. Instead of logging in tonight to wall, I'll be in my grad class.

I play this game the way I do because I don't have time to be 20 seconds away from my portal page at all times in case of a war.

Again--I'm not sore that NBK declared on us. I'm actually surprised PAN has had such a span of peaceful sets since having issues with IMP and NBK probably close to 2 years ago now.

But the very notion that rebel is bringing up that because they're working over our generally undefended countries played by people who don't buy into the philosophy that warring is the most fun way to play is a bit silly.

It's along the lines of PAN celebrating because we've smoked NBK and CC in netting the last however many sets. We measure ourselves against TKO, ESD and our own past sets--not against people who play the game in a completely different way.

Basically, it's the total disregard and lack of simple respect that NBK players have for all others on the server. Let alone respect for the game itself.

The problem is that when lacking the balls to sacrifice their own countries against one another in fair and equal competition to truly measure their individual abilities, they decide to jump clans that are 180 degrees out of phase.

What is NBK's agenda? What sport is there in killing an unprepared NETTING tag. Are you fluffing kidding me? Let's be clear about this.

They formed a PLAN, SAVED TURNS, developed a STRATEGY, and then attacked a totally unexpecting and unaware clan.

NBK is a bad bunch of motherfluffers. Oh HELL yeah. Not in the least sorry ESD and NBK broke an FDP over an asshole who is now their leader, it seems. True colors.

synoder Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 0:56:29

so let me get this straight, if we want to war then we have to war ourselves? tell you what, if you want to netgain, you have to play on the alpha server by yourself cause its not fair to netgain against other people that dont want to.

As for the rest of the crap. We have been netting for several sets now (well netting is a strong word, more or less just not warring) because we didn't have targets and were trying to let you netters do your thing. We had plans this set to war and then they didn't work out so we went to plan B. We are going to have some fun and try something different and hopefully we all have a little fun.

Ps. I fully admit that NBK is not what it used to be, the NBK at its prime would wipe the floor with what we are currently. I think CC is the same way. The server is dying so lets shake things up a bit!

Dragon Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 1:00:47

Well you guys are total badasses right synoder?

If that's the case, why do you FS a NETTING TAG who is obviously not war prepped?

I don't think it's because you think it will be a fluffing challenge. Go ahead and try to explain how NBK isn't just a bunch of thug assholes in this case.

I need a good laugh.

gambit Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 1:09:49

lol

dragon, i seriously think you are bi-polar

but reading your posts remind me of the good old days when you could spend all day on ffat arguing about who has the biggest epeen

I DO!
Natural Born Killer

synoder Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 1:14:21

i'm sorry, i must have missed the part where I was bragging about how great NBK was. I also cant seem to find the part where I was talking about how much of a challenge it would be. I wish I could remember what I said as well as you.

you still dont seem to understand that you are crying because we are forcing people to play how we want (aka warring) and yet you are trying to force us to play how you want us to play (aka netting or warring ourselves). Its been 2 freaking years (read that again pls, YEARS) since we hit a netting tag, and its only because we needed a target.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2013, 1:18:54

Originally posted by rebelnbk:
Originally posted by smegma:
Originally posted by rebelnbk:
NBK = Noob Bambi Killers
157 HPK, you cant do much better then that.

Against opponents with 0 SDI, no defense, not around to wall?

I love your sense of humor.

Epic fail boys.

I am not bragging you are suggesting we are doing a bad FS. I reply to that. If you are killing with 157 HPK you are not doing a bad job, no matter if your target has no defense and is to lazy to wall.

Ummm, at 157 hpk and your advantages, you should have already tag-killed us dude.

That alone spells out: E-P-I-C F-A-I-L

Pain Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 1:19:07

IMO lame of NBK to blindside a netting alliance like that. you guys always look for the easy fights. why not have at least told them you were gonna FS so they could prepare for it? seems like you guys just want to roll through a war nice and easy which is boring as fluff.
Your mother is a nice woman

synoder Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 1:21:25

we rarely looks for easy fights and this time is no exception. Just going about it a little unconventionally.

Stryke Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 1:23:23

We could always talk about back when certain clans were in their prime, when most of our respective clans were in their prime, there were easily 45 different clans on the server with 10-50+ members a piece.

But then again NBK at its prime had worthy opponents like MPE, SworDs, TAKERS, DUEL, BLOOD, USIMP, DWAR, RAGE, NHDP and KOTG. Instead of being able to choose from at least a dozen clans that would provide a worthy challenge in old FFA, you can count the only ones found on this server on one hand.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

synoder Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 1:29:48

that was kinda my point. The server is dying with no competion, so maybe ruffling some feathers will be a good thing. Can't make things much worse...

Pain Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 2:58:50

did i miss something? i see ESD dying now too. lol

Donny Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 3:05:01

all they had to do is follow my 2 point plan i posted earlier.

dow on multiple tags to make it even after the FS, OR week notice.

all it took was

Topic: PANDORA

Body: your getting fluffing FSd on 2/25/13 if your not ready its your fault.

the end.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Pain Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 3:10:09

well its a little more fair with them hitting 2 tags, even if those tags werent expecting it. although i did call it when i joked around in that other thread lol.

Donny Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 3:22:27

yeah itwoulda been almost even if say it was pan and ksm ya know or pan esd then the other side would have a chance
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

synoder Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 4:11:48

wouldn't have been fair to hit ksm and let ESD run rampant with the netting ;)

Pain Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 4:14:07

so wait now you let KSM run rampant with netting? or is there a part 3.....

synoder Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 4:18:21

who knows ;)

bstrong86 Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 4:25:16

Who cares if it was a netting tag, they always net. Not the war clans fault for lack of war tags. Infact IMO thereno such things as war/netting tags. Just sets of occasional this or that. With great risk comes great reward, well this set the risk bit them in the ass. I Dont see the problem with who you declare on or when, it happens.its the nature of the beast with this game.

Jus my 2¢
The Death Knights

XI

Rockman Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 4:38:02

Originally posted by bstrong86:
Who cares if it was a netting tag, they always net. Not the war clans fault for lack of war tags.

What, so its the netters' fault that there's not enough war tags?

There isn't a lack of war tags. It's just that warmongers get tired of facing people who are prepared for war, and much prefer to beat up on people who aren't prepared.

Infact IMO thereno such things as war/netting tags. Just sets of occasional this or that.

There's no such things as war tags and netting tags. There's alliances who war only when provoked, and then there's alliances who war other alliances out of boredom.

With great risk comes great reward, well this set the risk bit them in the ass. I Dont see the problem with who you declare on or when, it happens.its the nature of the beast with this game.

Jus my 2¢

The risk is that you're playing an online game against a bunch of people who haven't matured beyond elementary school. Most people are civilized enough to not ruin someone else's game out of boredom. But there's always that bully on the school playground who gets bored so he starts beating up other kids and breaking their stuff.

Most people don't have the "I'm bored, so I'm going to wreck your game just because you're having more fun than me" philosophy. But some people do. And it is the people with that philosophy who have contributed the strongest towards the decline in membership that Earth 2025/EE has had over the years.

You guys need to grow up.

synoder Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 11:48:32

oh yeah there are plenty of war tags to go around. Oh wait you mean 2-3? 1 is already warring so that leaves 2, that tag is less than half our size, yeah lets FS them cause that will be fun!

You need to come up for some air and look around dude. This game is more than just seeing who can do the best math and there are several ways to play. Why do you get to decide how everyone should play? I think that you may find that doing something different on occasion is actually fun. Its not like we are forcing you to war every set, its 1 set every few YEARS!!!!

You need to grow up and stop waiting on the sky to fall.

rebelnbk Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 12:06:32

[quote poster=Rockman; 23270; 431209]

The risk is that you're playing an online game against a bunch of people who haven't matured beyond elementary school. Most people are civilized enough to not ruin someone else's game out of boredom. But there's always that bully on the school playground who gets bored so he starts beating up other kids and breaking their stuff.

Most people don't have the "I'm bored, so I'm going to wreck your game just because you're having more fun than me" philosophy. But some people do. And it is the people with that philosophy who have contributed the strongest towards the decline in membership that Earth 2025/EE has had over the years.

You guys need to grow up.

You never played DayZ. :)

Darakna Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 13:58:06

I can summarise PAN's message like this (as best as i understand it)

We are not mad you FSed us, but dont expect us to offer the same type of opponent a clan dedicated to war would. We are players with our limited time choose to net in EE.

Honestly, what did you expect NBK? For them to suddenly switch gears and become a war focused clan for one set?

Twain, at least now you got a few extra minutes a day to do something else :( got any interest in netting on Team server?

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2013, 14:34:11

spot on

QM Diver Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 20:26:41

Originally posted by Rip It Up:
Actually NBK hasn't signed any pacts this set.... :-P
NBKers dont like friendly arranged wars, we never have in all the years i've been here. we do vote on it on occasion, but it never sits well. If we dont have a reason to fight...(usually) we don't enjoy it as much :-P

Spot on, RiP!!

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

QM Diver Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 20:28:29

Originally posted by RonnC:
let me say this.. NBK you will lose, not cool at all to FS us with no warning. and yea we will hit you and you will feel it. we are PANLV

LMFBO

That is all..

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

patriotffa

Feb 27th 2013, 20:29:42

Call me a nub, but what is lmfbo? lol

Marshal Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 20:34:25

google/bing/whatever is your friend: Laughing my fat butt off
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

patriotffa

Feb 27th 2013, 20:35:57

yeah but then people wouldn't be able to call me a nub :P

QM Diver Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 20:39:40

LMFBO = laugh my fluffing balls/butt off..

I'm not fat, so...

;o)
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

ZIP Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 20:48:03

fluffin balls came to mind here
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Marshal Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 21:36:52

qm: sez who? :P
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

JoeFFA Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 15:18:43

Blechh.. beware of my ... restarts!!!

Twain Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 17:39:38

Originally posted by synoder:
oh yeah there are plenty of war tags to go around. Oh wait you mean 2-3? 1 is already warring so that leaves 2, that tag is less than half our size, yeah lets FS them cause that will be fun!

Who would put up a better fight? A war clan of 100 countries or a netgaining clan of 150? Clearly these numbers aren't the exact beginning country counts of IMP/PAN, but your statement seems to imply you wanted a greater challenge. If you wanted a challenge, you still, as a clan that both LIKES to war and is war-prepped, took the first strike against a clan that does NOT like to war and was NOT war-prepped who was about 70% of your size.

Why not say to us a week in advance then: We're going to war you in a week. You can war-prep and take the FS before then, or you can deal with it when we hit you.

Just a thought.

synoder Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 23:38:59

yeah thats not a bad idea, especially if we were just going to war just you guys but we kinda wanted to get as many people involved as possible. We threw a bunch of ideas around and that was actually one of them but we ended up settling on trying to dow on as many tags as we could. lol

Havoc Game profile

Mar 4th 2013, 9:49:01

ehhhhh still not coming out of retirement:p sorry guys
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

synoder Game profile

Mar 4th 2013, 11:46:16

no need, i think you guys have it in the bag now that esd is hitting back. Pan has been very active, ESD has started hiting back, and dittie from wang is glued to his computer. hehe

been a fun war :)

JoeFFA Game profile

Mar 4th 2013, 14:55:39

Nice walling guys.. makes for a loooong war :P

Bigwiggle Game profile

Mar 4th 2013, 17:06:37

no need, i think you guys have it in the bag now that esd is hitting back. Pan has been very active, ESD has started hiting back, and dittie from wang is glued to his computer. hehe

I appreciate the encouragement synoder .. but "in the bag" ??
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

gambit Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 1:25:53

now its a good war :P
Natural Born Killer

Mr Emerald

Mar 5th 2013, 2:07:29

The only thing that should ever be said:

You should have to fight for your rights to netgain in a war game.

That is all.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2013, 3:31:05

You guys got exactly what you wanted. Rolled out the war to the point of strecthing yourself that you had to lose. You set yourself up to challenge yourselves and had a lot of fun.

For all the flack you caught on the one-sided first strike, you followed your plan and fought an honorable war.

synoder Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 4:12:40

its been fun :) hopefully you guys have had some too, even if it wasn't quite what you had planned.

Rip It Up Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 9:01:25

"There will be no-one left to fight....everyone will be run off the server.. blah blah blah.."...

Ive lost count how many times this has been said. and yet...this game is still going.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

JoeFFA Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 12:07:54

As somebody said it, PAN just takes it on the chin and fights on.. of course, netting isnt too bad either :P

jagernacht Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 16:59:11

lol i skimmed a few posts but it looks to me that it isn't even PANLV complaining (blindsided netting might create resentment though) but rather Dragon (leader of ESD) complaining even though you guys more than stand a chance united. You have numbers on them and breaking capacity. Thats two things people rarely get when BEING FSed haha. look at 1A and what SoF/LaF did to clans. NBK is nothing like that and its a shame to get so butthurt when they can be pretty cool guys if this is the "worst" they do!
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

McDuff Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 18:15:10

[quote poster=Mr Emerald; 23270; 433549]The only thing that should ever be said:

That is all.
[/quote

First line of games description that a new player might find and go by.

"Earth Empires is a persistent browser based country simulation and strategy game."

I believe that says strategy not war. what do you see?

Rockman Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 18:29:18

Originally posted by Mr Emerald:

That is all.

On the contrary, people should band together and punish those who play without honor. Or we can just act like uncivilized five year olds.

I'd like to bring some civilization and decency to this game, but I'm fighting a losing battle against people like you.

I think of it a little bit like hockey. In hockey you do have fights, but the fights are either between goons who are both looking to fight, or they are punishment for someone making a dirty hit. You don't see goons going out there fighting against skill players. There's also certain unwritten rules to the fights, such as dropping your gloves, taking off your helmet, not using your stick during the fight, not hitting the other guy when he's not ready, not hitting him when he's down, etc.

But most importantly, in hockey you only see fights between people who are looking for a fight or have provoked a fight with a dirty hit.

You don't have any goons saying "star players need to fight people like me for their right to skate on the ice".

It's really pathetic that hockey players are more civilized than we are.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2013, 23:15:36

Originally posted by Rockman:
Originally posted by Mr Emerald:

That is all.

On the contrary, people should band together and punish those who play without honor. Or we can just act like uncivilized five year olds.

I'd like to bring some civilization and decency to this game, but I'm fighting a losing battle against people like you.

I think of it a little bit like hockey. In hockey you do have fights, but the fights are either between goons who are both looking to fight, or they are punishment for someone making a dirty hit. You don't see goons going out there fighting against skill players. There's also certain unwritten rules to the fights, such as dropping your gloves, taking off your helmet, not using your stick during the fight, not hitting the other guy when he's not ready, not hitting him when he's down, etc.

But most importantly, in hockey you only see fights between people who are looking for a fight or have provoked a fight with a dirty hit.

You don't have any goons saying "star players need to fight people like me for their right to skate on the ice".

It's really pathetic that hockey players are more civilized than we are.

And this is why only Canadians watch hockey.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2013, 23:17:30

its been fun :) hopefully you guys have had some too, even if it wasn't quite what you had planned.

I'd say we did have some fun. But don't think we want to spend the rest of the set killing restarts. So we'll just be happy and tag kill you.

synoder Game profile

Mar 6th 2013, 0:04:24

dont lie, you love killing restarts :) all my restarts get killed within 24hrs of coming oop. lol