Verified:

Mr Emerald

Mar 6th 2013, 10:11:53

Holy Tits rockman, I am not going to read your post because you think too much into it ;)

What I said, is what I have said, deal with it.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Mr Emerald

Mar 6th 2013, 10:12:41

[quote poster=McDuff; 23270; 433909][quote poster=Mr Emerald; 23270; 433549]The only thing that should ever be said:

You should have to fight for your rights to netgain in a war game.

That is all.
[/quote

First line of games description that a new player might find and go by.

"Earth Empires is a persistent browser based country simulation and strategy game."

I believe that says strategy not war. what do you see? [/quote]

Sure strategy game, that has military that you use to attack other countries, get with the program.
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Rockman Game profile

Mar 6th 2013, 11:58:01

Originally posted by Mr Emerald:
Holy Tits rockman, I am not going to read your post because you think too much into it ;)

Any thinking at all is too much for you.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2013, 14:35:21

Originally posted by synoder:
dont lie, you love killing restarts :) all my restarts get killed within 24hrs of coming oop. lol

ok, I lied.

Twain Game profile

Mar 6th 2013, 16:59:07

synoder: Our goal is to never let you off the mat.

In fact, we might try to cut a hole in the mat and actually drive you down INTO the mat if we can.

synoder Game profile

Mar 7th 2013, 2:06:18

good thing I gained some weight recently so the hole will have to be bigger.

ColoOutlaw

Mar 7th 2013, 2:49:03

Originally posted by Rockman:
The only thing that should ever be said:

You should have to fight for your rights to netgain in a war game.

That is all.

On the contrary, people should band together and punish those who play without honor. Or we can just act like uncivilized five year olds.

I'd like to bring some civilization and decency to this game, but I'm fighting a losing battle against people like you.

I think of it a little bit like hockey. In hockey you do have fights, but the fights are either between goons who are both looking to fight, or they are punishment for someone making a dirty hit. You don't see goons going out there fighting against skill players. There's also certain unwritten rules to the fights, such as dropping your gloves, taking off your helmet, not using your stick during the fight, not hitting the other guy when he's not ready, not hitting him when he's down, etc.

But most importantly, in hockey you only see fights between people who are looking for a fight or have provoked a fight with a dirty hit.

You don't have any goons saying "star players need to fight people like me for their right to skate on the ice".

It's really pathetic that hockey players are more civilized than we are.

I am guessing you missed patrick roy beating the crap out of the red wings goalie? Or alexander ovechkin, sidney crosby, joe sakic or even wayne gretzky fighting? That was to just name a few.

Hockey was a bad example in this case. Even the star players have to nut up when people choose them. Part of the deal when you play hockey. After all you shouldn't be on the ice if you can't defend yourself.

Edited By: ColoOutlaw on Mar 7th 2013, 3:00:30
See Original Post

ColoOutlaw

Mar 7th 2013, 2:58:37

Also look up bertuzzi sucker punches steve moore. Obviously there are a lot more cheap fights but this is the first fight that popped in my head when you said they follow rules when fighting. Not that i am commenting in any way about earth wars. Just thought hockey was a bad example.

ColoOutlaw

Mar 7th 2013, 3:05:24

Originally posted by smegma:

And this is why only Canadians watch hockey.

That would be sad if it were true. Hockey players are so darn talented... I am actually surprised it isn't more popular. Fast paced, action packed and lots of skill. What more could you want in a sport.

Mr Emerald

Mar 7th 2013, 3:26:41

Originally posted by Rockman:

Any thinking at all is too much for you.

Whatever you say "server police" ;)
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )