Verified:

Pride Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 13:00:57

It's an uphill battle but I can see LCN & EVO winning this.

Good luck

Kid Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 13:01:43

*me applies for war with swampy*

MADMARK Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 13:39:08

Not sure Pride? LCN are a little bit of a mess at the moment and assassin may start killing the wrong guys....his own. It has happened before :P If rival finds his country and kills it before he kills his own it will be an interesting battle:)

BattleKJ Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 13:42:24

Originally posted by iScode:

I could only see once alliance in this position, having a 10% member advantage, being able to absorb an FS, this late in the set, from netting mode and being able to turn it around and win, and that is SoF, and again, it would have to be them on their own, not SOF at 30/40 members + another alliance.

Certainly not any SoF that I have seen in my time playing the game. That SoF with such resolve must have been many years ago.

BattleKJ Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 13:44:21

Originally posted by Duna:
Originally posted by anoniem:
if you wanted an interesting war:

1) you wouldn't have FSed two alliances that are UNPACTED.
2) you wouldn't have FSed one alliance who were in complete netting mode, low troops, 0 sdi etc.

i used to think higher of you duna, particularly when you ran DU, but now i see that as soon as you get into a position of power in a war tag you throw your weight about.

kudos to you. you're the big man now ;)

1) Can you give us your pacts list, so next time we will know who to FS with EVO?
2) Well, it means you are playing this game wrong. This is war game, so why you play it like simcity? Its almost as stupid as SoL with their "we are warring alliance, so we dont need to know how to netgain".

As for DU, we was always up for a good fight, but somehow we never was in war with our sized alliance (i belive its because our size alliances was scared of us), most time we warred alliances like SoL and Laf, who was like 5x more than DU:) The most even fight i can remember is when Exodus+Rage killed us, then LCN killed almost all Exodus, we made peace with Rage and it was almost same sized war DU-Exodus (they still had a bit advantage, but still). So, you guys now have alot better position than DU ever.

-------- GENERAL INFO ---------
Why LCN? I think they prefer good fight instead of wasting reset after imag. As for me, I apologize to the LCN, if I'm wrong. I never wanted to hurt you.

And yes, EVO&LCN are not well prepared, but EVO has a HUGE stock, this will allow you to break any target. And you guys in EVO did a well job back to june. LCN is good warriors also. On other hand RIVAL has more than 20 members, who has very small experience in EE, and 14 countries with number over 700 (=lost turns). And its 61v68 (11% more members). So, stop crying and orgineze killruns with LCN. If you will fight back, you have not bad chances to win.

Heres Duna talking;

http://25.media.tumblr.com/...5pjysrC81qktmg8o1_400.gif

Here is the route to success for LCN/EVO.

http://cheezburger.com/4729017856

Edited By: BattleKJ on Nov 19th 2012, 13:47:25
See Original Post

archaic Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 14:53:56

The fact that Laf didn't call this hit makes it even harder to swallow. At least the evil empire pulling strings angle takes some of the culpability off of Rival.

But blindsiding an overwhelmed netter two weeks before the end of the set? Rival, WTF are you thinking?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

GreenMan Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 16:03:29

Originally posted by archaic:

But blindsiding an overwhelmed netter two weeks before the end of the set? Rival, WTF are you thinking?

+1

tellarion Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 16:16:03

At least if you had done it like 2 weeks ago, people wouldn't have wasted so much time on their countries :(

diez Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 16:25:22

I'm starting a country.

RIVAL are due an embarrassing loss on this one.

Trife Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 16:38:45

now, i don't really care what happened to the rest of LCN's reset because we're literally worse than hitler, but you do raise a good point here

blindsiding a netting alliance 2 weeks before the end of the reset is a pretty fluff move. i'm curious to know what evo did to you guys to earn your wrath, or if this is just yet another 'cuz we're bored' FS for no reason.

tellarion Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 17:05:54

Considering I've been handling most of our FA work this set, and we didn't have many issues last set, there is no real reason for it. You'll notice they haven't even posted one, either.

EDge Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 17:10:38

Good Luck EDge!

Ikkaku Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 17:20:22

of course they dont have any reason at all

Cassidy Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 17:42:24

Weak

tellarion Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 17:46:47

Ok, i did the count.
By spy ops EVO had 1016 turns on hand + 743 stored for 32 countries (avg 55 turns). + the turns they will have at login.
By spy ops LCN had 303 turns on hand + 634 stored for 16 countries (avg 57 turns). + the turns they will have at login.

Still think about avg 100 turns on hand at login.
Seems not so bad as it can be:) But indeed they wasnt well prepared.

Dude, your math just doesn't add up. We were NOT averaging 100 turns on hand when you FSed. That is blatantly false. We had been on a 40 turn yellow alert for like 3 fkn weeks and people(myself included) weren't following it. There is absolutely no way we had as many turns as you claim we did.

Cassidy Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 17:56:23

Originally posted by tellarion:
Ok, i did the count.
By spy ops EVO had 1016 turns on hand + 743 stored for 32 countries (avg 55 turns). + the turns they will have at login.
By spy ops LCN had 303 turns on hand + 634 stored for 16 countries (avg 57 turns). + the turns they will have at login.

Still think about avg 100 turns on hand at login.
Seems not so bad as it can be:) But indeed they wasnt well prepared.

Dude, your math just doesn't add up. We were NOT averaging 100 turns on hand when you FSed. That is blatantly false. We had been on a 40 turn yellow alert for like 3 fkn weeks and people(myself included) weren't following it. There is absolutely no way we had as many turns as you claim we did.

What he said, but enough of this. Lets just try to have some fun and keep it civil at this point.

ebola Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 17:57:43

edit: I'm a little teapot

Edited By: ebola on Nov 19th 2012, 18:02:50
See Original Post

Cassidy Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 18:00:51

Spy ops show turns on hand when you log off. Not what is current. Unless I am wrong. If that is the case please correct me.

Xinhuan Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 18:01:12

Ebola... in case you don't know, when you spyop a country, it shows the amount of turns they last logged off with.

So the amount of turns the country has is really what is in the spyop PLUS the number of turns since their last logout.

ebola Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 18:02:35

I had no idea, I stand corrected!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 19th 2012, 18:13:57

lol this
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Cassidy Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 18:24:02

Thank you Xinhuan.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 18:32:59

Originally posted by oats:
Perhaps maintaining SDI and a decent level of spies/troops, and even keeping a few turns onhand, ought to be considered part of doing business on the server. An overhead cost.

There's sometimes a mentality that people expect to play a wargame with no threat of war. They convince themselves that saving the overhead expenses is not a roll of the dice, a high-risk chance, and then are shocked when somebody exploits their low defences, as though on this server there is a mod given right to stand exempt from warfare (unless it involves farming smaller tags/the untagged).

Now I hate random strikes as much as anybody. I do not know if this attack was random, if Rival had made indications beforehand that they would gun for EVO or LCN. I do not think people should do this. Escalate a legit grievance and make a big deal to build up to war. At least have something of a reason.

That is well said Oats I always have a decent defense..not that i'm a netter but dont want to make myself an easy target on the server.. mostly from my day playing e2025 taught me that.. ppl who have had good tag protection for so long often forget that keeping a good defense is essential to protecting your resources.. mostly because they have a false sense of security..pacts can be broken too at the slight
Do as I say, not as I do.

Duna Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 18:55:27

Originally posted by tellarion:

Math dont lie. 55 turns on hand avg + like 40 turns avg at login.

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 19:14:16

I dunno about anyone else, but if I'm looking to hit a netting alliance late in the set, and I see a country built with higher def and techs with more stored turns on hand than most other countries in that alliance, that country will be one of the first to die.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Anonymous

Nov 19th 2012, 20:47:42

Originally posted by anoniem:
you have wasted countless hours from evo members, and will have caused SEVERAL members to fluffing quit the game due to your bullfluff antics. When I say quit the game i mean quit.

Then do it you whiny little fluffes! I think we are all sick of hearing how you all are quitting every time you have to war.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

anoniem Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 22:37:27

before i leave i'll be sure to give your country a hug.
re(ally)tired

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 20th 2012, 2:36:47

Duna - As long as you blame it on Trife in some way for declaring on LCN.

I think the rest of us here at LCN would consider that a sufficient excuse.

PG Game profile

Nov 20th 2012, 11:54:42

Originally posted by ZEN:

Jup its all Trify´s fault :P
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

chase Game profile

Nov 20th 2012, 15:42:04

bonus

blink Game profile

Nov 20th 2012, 15:47:19

bonus post

trumper Game profile

Nov 20th 2012, 15:49:06

Originally posted by ZEN:

Concur.

Trife Game profile

Nov 20th 2012, 16:26:13

I aim to please!

augur Game profile

Nov 20th 2012, 22:03:13

just remember, you can't spell craftiest without trife ...

Drow Game profile

Nov 20th 2012, 22:47:44

Duna: before you go knocking PDM's warring, just remember your ENTIRE FRIGGING ALLIANCE when you were leading DU, COULD NOT KILL ME in 3 days whilst I had virtually no computer acces, and was blind drunk most of the time.
I might be retired these days, but my point stands.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 21st 2012, 3:00:28

If this game is going to be extinct soon why are so many retired but still have time to post? Get back in the game while the game is still around to be played.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Duna Game profile

Nov 21st 2012, 5:12:41

Drow, i just wonder, what alliance you was? PDM? I dont even remember DU warring with PDM. I wasnt always DU leader. And anyways, as i remember, PDM was always 100+, so its again minimum 1:3 war.
And main - DU never told "we wont fight back". Even when 200 SoLs FSed 20 DU countries, we were trying to damage SoL and maybe even killed a few of them;)