Verified:

BattleKJ Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 13:44:21

Originally posted by Duna:
Originally posted by anoniem:
if you wanted an interesting war:

1) you wouldn't have FSed two alliances that are UNPACTED.
2) you wouldn't have FSed one alliance who were in complete netting mode, low troops, 0 sdi etc.

i used to think higher of you duna, particularly when you ran DU, but now i see that as soon as you get into a position of power in a war tag you throw your weight about.

kudos to you. you're the big man now ;)

1) Can you give us your pacts list, so next time we will know who to FS with EVO?
2) Well, it means you are playing this game wrong. This is war game, so why you play it like simcity? Its almost as stupid as SoL with their "we are warring alliance, so we dont need to know how to netgain".

As for DU, we was always up for a good fight, but somehow we never was in war with our sized alliance (i belive its because our size alliances was scared of us), most time we warred alliances like SoL and Laf, who was like 5x more than DU:) The most even fight i can remember is when Exodus+Rage killed us, then LCN killed almost all Exodus, we made peace with Rage and it was almost same sized war DU-Exodus (they still had a bit advantage, but still). So, you guys now have alot better position than DU ever.

-------- GENERAL INFO ---------
Why LCN? I think they prefer good fight instead of wasting reset after imag. As for me, I apologize to the LCN, if I'm wrong. I never wanted to hurt you.

And yes, EVO&LCN are not well prepared, but EVO has a HUGE stock, this will allow you to break any target. And you guys in EVO did a well job back to june. LCN is good warriors also. On other hand RIVAL has more than 20 members, who has very small experience in EE, and 14 countries with number over 700 (=lost turns). And its 61v68 (11% more members). So, stop crying and orgineze killruns with LCN. If you will fight back, you have not bad chances to win.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/...5pjysrC81qktmg8o1_400.gif

Edited By: BattleKJ on Nov 19th 2012, 13:47:26
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit