Verified:

Sov Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 13:58:01

Originally posted by dagga:
No other alliance would still have over 50 members given the targeting SOL has attracted over the last two years.

Do you SOL members tell that to yourselves to make yourselves feel better about the decline of your Alliance and the disgrace it has become?

SOL is responsible for it's own FA blunders. Even now one of your "allies" want to ditch you and pact out for next set. Why? Because who would want to be allied to a declining rabble living off it's achievements of 5 years ago.

Mockdu Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 14:01:12

Has anyone noticed when Dagga starts to loose arguments he gets personal and very nasty? Dagga, otbol just won the thread!!!

Kumander Otbol

Jul 20th 2012, 14:01:19

Originally posted by dagga:
Galleri is an example of a girl with an Internet connection who feels its their only chance to speak to a male. That or show a photoshopped version of her tits

the right thing you should have done is "deny" or "confirm" what she just said dagga. you don't have to hurt her. ;) be a gentleman sometimes. :p
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Kumander Otbol

Jul 20th 2012, 14:05:02

does anybody have a C4 in there? i wanna blow up this unit i'm using coz it won't allow me to access any irc client. lol. should've told them not to use win 7 and mod everything.

/shoots a finger to the netcafe owner.

Mockdu Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 14:05:05

Even wars??? Name one war that you have heard of that is even in real life. No one fights an even war. USA pummels Iraq with stealth bombers not with old thunderbolts. USA pummels talibans with drones not with a turban and an m-4.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 20th 2012, 14:05:19

lol dagga. Thank you for the morning laugh

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Sov Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 14:06:00

My comments about SOL making you angry enough to resort to personal attacks?

You should be angry... but your anger is misplaced. You should direct you anger at how terrible SOL is. You should be angry at how your Alliance is a rabble.

When you acknowledge the problem exists (that SOL sucks) you can then take steps to fix the problem. But so long as you try to deflect the blame elsewhere (like SoF) you will not be able to fix yourselves.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 20th 2012, 14:06:47

if you want to start personal attacks dagga ill ban you instead of just removing the posts
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Mockdu Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 14:07:22

Otbol Dagga is one of those people we will hear about in few years who went apefluff and killed bunch of innocent people because they didn't play fair in monopoly.

Atryn Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 14:08:22

MD was definitely "on the rise" when we decided to take on LaF. We were so high on our growth rate (breaking 70 members) and our desire to prove our capability that we arranged for a 1v1 with LaF, which we lost.

The greatest tragedy in all of this was that the arranging of that 1v1 made it an "unfriendly" 1v1 instead of a "friendly" result. I don't like arranged wars and we wanted the element of surprise. Well, we went to great lengths and totally screwed it up. Not only did we lose the element of surprise, we also lost ground with some key allies (including but not limited to SoF).

We LATER learned that much of the "screw-up" and loss was attributable to hacking and cheating. Not all of it, we had made plenty of mistakes, but much of the info stolen and used against us was accessible via hacking methods. We remain convinced LaF's leadership at that time acted inappropriately and used these methods against us.

We were, frankly, astounded when SoF refused to disavow LaF for even 1 set over those actions. Instead they joined up with them to ensure LaF could continue to dominate the server and suffer none at all.

I think I understand SoF's reasons for supporting LaF, even if I disagree with them. I certainly understand LaF's anger with MD for our "attempt" to drop them and take them on in a 1v1 war. To say we didn't hope to beat them to a bloody pulp would be false -- but to say we intended it (at the time) in an unfriendly way would ALSO be false. What turned it unfriendly (for MD, not LaF) was the cheating, hacking, etc. and the failure to acknowledge all the benefits that came from it.

I am too recently returned to comment on the rest of dagga's assessment of SoF's actions before I got back. But I don't think I would characterize SoF as a "leech" based on the past 5 sets. I just disagree with their choices.

vern Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 14:08:53

noooooooooooooooo don't ban dagga

dagga Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 14:13:01

Oh warster you are defender of the Internet. Grow up you fluffing loser.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 20th 2012, 14:13:47

warned you
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Kumander Otbol

Jul 20th 2012, 14:15:01

Originally posted by Mockdu:
Otbol Dagga is one of those people we will hear about in few years who went apefluff and killed bunch of innocent people because they didn't play fair in monopoly.

lol. hope he don't shoot sov when they meet personally.

dagga Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 14:15:04

Suck my plums hero
signatures are stupid.

Sov Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 14:15:49

dagga is all mad now

LadyGrizz Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 14:19:58

That quote was the best Kumander Otbol =)

Icynok Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 14:20:21

I dont recall dagga being a butt-hurt baby when SoF was being gangbanged set after set and SoL was the Top dog on the server many years ago. Isn't that called Hypocritical?

Sov Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 14:25:22

This thread turned out to be quite embarrassing for dagga.

Nitro Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 14:29:42

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Y-NoT:
u mean dagga once played in imag?

Under a hidden nic and acted like a new, annoying person to the game. Then when war broke out he suddenly switched to his name Dagga and lol'd us and went back to SOL.

Lol.

Son Goku Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 14:55:42

Originally posted by Atryn:
What turned it unfriendly (for MD, not LaF) was the cheating, hacking, etc. and the failure to acknowledge all the benefits that came from it.

You were unfriendly well before the public announcement regarding hlw/tc.

For the last time, you told most of the server what you were going to do. No one was surprised when it happened and no one had to hack anything to find that out. I'd be surprised if there was a single alliance leader who didn't know what MD was about to do.

Can we move on? Dwelling on this fluff leads to grudge wars 6 years later. Let's stick to personal attacks on this thread, Sov sucks and runs 12 grocery stores!

Dooman Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 15:24:24

dagga
No other alliance would still have over 50 members given the targeting SOL has attracted over the last two years. Had SOF not jumped unconditionally into bed with hanlong they'd probably be back playing TEQ.

signatures are stupid.

Does anyone else find the content of his post, followed by his signature, sort of .... amusing?

You mean no other alliance besides LaF, right?

And to the other people in this thread. 'I don't think hacking means what you think it means'

Nobody hacked. Nobody. Pang has said as much.

Flamey Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 15:44:16

MD was definitely "on the rise" when we decided to take on LaF. We were so high on our growth rate (breaking 70 members) and our desire to prove our capability that we arranged for a 1v1 with LaF, which we lost.

The greatest tragedy in all of this was that the arranging of that 1v1 made it an "unfriendly" 1v1 instead of a "friendly" result. I don't like arranged wars and we wanted the element of surprise. Well, we went to great lengths and totally screwed it up. Not only did we lose the element of surprise, we also lost ground with some key allies (including but not limited to SoF).

We LATER learned that much of the "screw-up" and loss was attributable to hacking and cheating. Not all of it, we had made plenty of mistakes, but much of the info stolen and used against us was accessible via hacking methods. We remain convinced LaF's leadership at that time acted inappropriately and used these methods against us.

We were, frankly, astounded when SoF refused to disavow LaF for even 1 set over those actions. Instead they joined up with them to ensure LaF could continue to dominate the server and suffer none at all.

I think I understand SoF's reasons for supporting LaF, even if I disagree with them. I certainly understand LaF's anger with MD for our "attempt" to drop them and take them on in a 1v1 war. To say we didn't hope to beat them to a bloody pulp would be false -- but to say we intended it (at the time) in an unfriendly way would ALSO be false. What turned it unfriendly (for MD, not LaF) was the cheating, hacking, etc. and the failure to acknowledge all the benefits that came from it.

I am too recently returned to comment on the rest of dagga's assessment of SoF's actions before I got back. But I don't think I would characterize SoF as a "leech" based on the past 5 sets. I just disagree with their choices.

Yes, MD was on the rise and it was obviously an attempt to try and cement your place as #1 alliance at the expense of LaF. However, the logs are 100% clear that it was unfriendly/an attempt to knock LaF back down to a 40/50 member alliances over the course of a few sets. You were prepared to manipulate your allies to do it, but your right in that nobody would have found out if it wasn't for Hanlong having Boxcar access.

However, having boxcar access is not cheating. Immoral, yes, which is why I wouldn't host a site not owned by my own alliance. Hacking is much more of a grey area, but Hanlong didn't hack boxcar, he was given access and no matter what anyone says Pang knew of Hanlong's access, which was fine until he fell out with LaF. Furthermore, I remember the admins backing down about Hanlong doing stuff in the database and the admin who outed him happens to have hacked the db in Earth2025, but nobody cares, especially you guys who were FDPed with the alliance he was in and are closest allies with now.

I also don't understand the point about us not letting people kill LaF for one set, because we did do that last set. We did not interfere and LaF died. You told us that you only wanted LaF for that set, but could not control Evo/SoL if they wanted to have a go at LaF. Fair enough, but when it came to this set we were told to drop LaF and unap SoL/Evo/PDM or sign clauses to protect sol/evo/pdm. Hence you moved from we cannot stop SoL/Evo to we will protect your enemies SoL/Evo, who SoF were going to hit no matter what, mainly due to threads like these from their leaders/members. I see that SoL is eager for further beatings from us in the future.

Zahc Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 15:50:20

Dagga really doesnt like that laf still managed to pwn this game even tho everyone but sof/rd has tried to gangbang them off the server. Your plan backfired and lafers are awaiting the chance to prove they still can kick ass in war without hanlong "assistance". Their leader cheated but it doesnt make them all cheaters. When clinton got a bj from monica their werent coalitions forming against having a chub blow you even thi your married.
llort orp s`fos

Mockdu Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 16:01:46

Dagga lost his own thread!!! It's confirmed Dagga is fail!!

Flamey Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 16:18:24

Maybe SoL should recruit back apollyon and his '20 cousins'.

bertz Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 16:46:04

Flamey pwnd Sov.
More posts please.

*eats popcorn*

Who's IX pres went to SOL? Angy?
I guess I stopped playing that time or just don't read AT

Mockdu Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 16:55:27

Originally posted by bertz:
Flamey pwnd Sov.
More posts please.

*eats popcorn*

Who's IX pres went to SOL? Angy?
I guess I stopped playing that time or just don't read AT

how does Flamey pwnd Sov!!!

sov and flamey play in the same alliance.. lol

bertz Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 17:12:40

He had a long reply (better argument) to Dagga's post. That's why :P

Boltar Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 17:15:54

Bertz he didn't go to sol he was a active head in both. He was a sol red named stewy and was Angy in ix

bertz Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 17:19:43

So both alliance were not aware of that?
Maybe Angy was Hanlong?j/k

Mockdu Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 17:31:13

Just like dagga, flamey has lot of free time.

locket Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 19:34:51

I didnt think anyone would give this any real replies :P

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 20:11:16

thanks for the history lesson I'm officially filled in for my time gone in earth
Do as I say, not as I do.

grimjoww Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 20:18:13

nice post dagga

Pain Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 20:28:42

dagga im sorry but for every 1 good point you make, its masked by the 10 other ridiculous things you said in between it.
Your mother is a nice woman

Pride Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 20:31:29

Originally posted by Son Goku:
What turned it unfriendly (for MD, not LaF) was the cheating, hacking, etc. and the failure to acknowledge all the benefits that came from it.

For the last time, you told most of the server what you were going to do. No one was surprised when it happened and no one had to hack anything to find that out. I'd be surprised if there was a single alliance leader who didn't know what MD was about to do.

Can we move on? Dwelling on this fluff leads to grudge wars 6 years later. Let's stick to personal attacks on this thread, Sov sucks and runs 12 grocery stores!

I'm sure they all knew our FS time as well ? Lol shut up.

Son Goku Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 20:33:23

Originally posted by Pride:
Originally posted by Son Goku:

I'm sure they all knew our FS time as well ? Lol shut up.

I don't recall you FS'ing.

Pride Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 20:38:00

No, we didn't get the chance to ;) As you may recall Hanlong saying "FS us at this time or we'll FS you" It was odd how he told us to FS at the time we'd already planned to FS.

I don't care what happened. What bugs me is when people try coming on here defending Hanlong.

Son Goku Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 20:44:14

It bugs me when everyone blames everything on Hanlong :)

aqua Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 20:46:05

Glad we got people like dagga

Pride Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 20:46:19

Haha agreed :)

Though when someone is caught doing wrong its so much easier blaming them.

Son Goku Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 20:48:07

Haha agreed :)

Though when someone is caught doing wrong its so much easier blaming them.

Good transition back to the OP, "SOF currently is leeching off the rise of a LaF that has hanlongs fingerprints all over them.".

Pride Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 20:51:51

I never said I agreed with Dagga :P

I think these wars and reasonings are getting old. The "cheaters" are gone lets move on.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2012, 21:15:46

Rankings!

Rank Dagga Rank!

Where would you rank SOL? #1? #3? #5

Why would you rank SOL #1, or even better who would you rank above them?

Rankings= constructive posts.....
This is hack journalism/destructive posts!

Be constructive, or I'll start suggesting you Post the way you say LAF/SOF plays!
Z is #1

CrazyMatt Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 21:19:12

I HAVE URGENT NEWS!

MARTIAN AND CRAZYMATT AND IVAN AND HELMET AND FLAMEY AND SOV AND BOLTAR AND CHEVS AND CHAZ AND ERIC AND ELKRONOS ARE ALL 1 PERSON!WE ARE THE SAME!

son goku is actualy makinso... and makinso is actually nole... fingolfin is actualy finGOLFINg<--- a dolhpin that went golfing... plus kitty is a cat with big errr haha... and dixiechick is a dude.. cypress is actuallly a serial killer from the south pole...

OH and dagga is mehul's son, he grew up in a cage

and the reason the majority of it is all true.. "I HAVE URGENT NEWS" was in caps.. so it must be true if you claim it isnt then you all are epic fail

CrazyMatt
SoF Head of War

Mockdu Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 21:20:08

Originally posted by Servant:
Rankings!

Rank Dagga Rank!

Where would you rank SOL? #1? #3? #5

Why would you rank SOL #1, or even better who would you rank above them?

Rankings= constructive posts.....
This is hack journalism/destructive posts!

Be constructive, or I'll start suggesting you Post the way you say LAF/SOF plays!

Servant, you dont need to suggest it. We all know dagga loves sof and laf.

Alin Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 21:31:21

I never said I agreed with Dagga :P

I think these wars and reasonings are getting old. The "cheaters" are gone lets move on.

No they aren`t ...

Mockdu Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 21:45:09

the missing dumb ass shows up!!!

Alin Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 21:47:48

Originally posted by Mockdu:
the missing dumb ass shows up!!!

but you are here for a while now ...