Verified:

dagga Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 0:42:04

While it is well known LaF is a cancerous growth on the ass of this game due to it's decade long practices of harboring RD members, housing multiple cheating leaders, readmitting confessed cheats, giving leadership back to readmitted cheats, sweeping cheating under the rug and not investigating cheating; I thought it might be also a wise idea to investigate the tactics of SOF, an alliance seemingly not as tainted.

Since running like a bunch of cowards from the previous incarnation of the game, SOF has arrived in EE with much fanfare and pomp. Mostly at the behest of their own leaders. It's like the noise of their arrival needed to be sufficient enough to mask the weak reasons they gave for packing it in the first time around - they couldn't find the will to ride a few multies for a few resets. Blamed Mehul, blamed the game and rode off into the sunset, middle finger in the air.

It is this attitude that manifests itself inside of SOF today and indeed ever since it has returned to the game. Make no mistake, SOF is the biggest leech in EE. Unable to take on the risk of failure to record a history-board-worthy win, SOF has resorted to pacting the biggest alliance in the game at any stage and holding onto that alliance at any cost - while dropping the poor sods who used to be allied. In addition to this tactic, they avoid any war that might test their resolve or test their ability on an even footing. Indeed, the even wars they have contested have been won by the opposing side when most of the peanut gallery on AT picked SOF to win.

This scared and paranoid attitude lead to SOF pacting SOL on their return to EE. SOL (a decade long enemy who was the biggest and most powerful alliance in the game at that point) was pacted so that SOF could avoid any conflict. Much to the lament of many other alliances and indeed game admins who encouraged the SOL/SOF alliance to dissolve for the sake of the server.

Indeed it did, by the machinations of a SOF who was moving onto it's next source of blood. MD returned to the game and LaF was growing in power due to the leadership of hanlong who started taking 'war alliances' to task for the bullying of netgainers. SOF weren't to know that hanlongs tactics involved hacking databases and private forums, but the pattern started to emerge and they benefited immensely from that growth of power of LaF. It allowed them to slowly distance themselves from SOL by killing SOL's allies (RD, NA) before moving onto the next power bloc (SOF/MD/LAF). SOF rode the MD wagon for a while, but LAF was growing at an unnatural rate and MD started to slip, leading to a fracture in relations and ultimately war.

It is a Law of Earth that SOF will leech off any alliance (friend, foe or accused cheat) in order to avoid being put to the test. If history is any guide, you can read all about SOF being the last alliance to defend Elitez while they provided their support.

This leads us to here. SOF currently is leeching off the rise of a LaF that has hanlongs fingerprints all over them. It uses RIVAL as a toy to come to their defense while RIVAL gets zero in return (at least so far in EE). SOF was pacted to SOL until old friend MD came back and it jumped ship. MDs power waned so they got cast adrift too. SOF has stooped to grovelling to RD (an alliance they tagkilled for cheating) and has been given numerous chances to win a war that both sides could agree 'the best side wins'.

Instead, you have this stinking carcass of an alliance with no backbone, no scruples and the only response to being accused of never engaging in a decent war is 'oh, we would have won anyway'.

What a sad state this game is in.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

jabberwocky Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 1:01:55

bonus

Sov Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 1:11:49

Dagga is just jealous that SOL lost 30% of it's membership after a "successful" set and is continuing to decline whereas SoF has grown for 3 consecutive sets.

Maybe if you spent more time on your Alliance and less time being a retard your Alliance might achieve something.

Pride Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 1:32:39

I agree with the RD part.

Such a shame they decided to interfere.

I'd like to think MD and SoF are still good allies just caught on different sides of a war, but maybe I'm wrong :P

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2012, 1:33:29

Originally posted by Sov:
Dagga is just jealous that SOL lost 30% of it's membership after a "successful" set and is continuing to decline whereas SoF has grown for 3 consecutive sets.

Maybe if you spent more time on your Alliance and less time being a retard your Alliance might achieve something.

probably don't want to gloat too much about those numbers given how they change set by set on this server

in other news, dagga decided to come up with another long complicated whine to explain SOL's latest defeat.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

locket Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 1:34:26

Is this your alliance rankings? No one cares what you say you know... :)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2012, 1:34:35

it's also funny how dagga can talk about "SOL's former ally RD" and the RD SoF killed for cheating and that should be beneath pacting in the same post.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Boltar Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 1:39:26

doesnt have the time to alliance rank.. but has the time to write this up.. nice..

locket Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 1:41:44

Also, the lies here are sad. Laf and MD didn't fight because MD lost power or members. Laf's members didn't grow unnaturally. Sof isn't leaching off Laf's success. Rival has been helped by Laf in the not so distant past.

Also, just because Sof and Sol are no longer allies doesnt make you poor sods :)... other stuff does

Also it is funny how you call Sof weak for pacting with Sol when they joined EE and yet think Sol is good for it. Or are you insulting Sol there too?

bertz Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 1:45:29

At least we have something to read here. :D

Sov Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 1:47:37

I might make my own post about SOL just for dagga's benefit ;)

bertz Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 1:51:00

Make it longer. More posts, more fun

Sov Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 1:52:58

Bah, but that would take time :p

Anonymous

Jul 20th 2012, 2:23:44

TL;DR! LOL

Son Goku Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 2:37:08

Hanlong's fingers are all over me, make him stop!

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2012, 2:46:15

Rankings Dagga!

Rankings!

Cease the Pablum, we want rankings!

Dance Dagga Dance

Spin Dagga Spin

Post your Rankings,

For The Win!
Z is #1

archaic Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 2:52:55

wow, nobody hates sof more than me, and even I know this is gerbil poo

dagga, you could have made like 37+ regular posts with the energy that you pumped into this wall-o-the-text. whats with the substance man, we want fluff!
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

dagga Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 3:50:27

:)

SoF lackeys that are posting feel the sting of truth while the silent majority are nodding their heads in unison.
signatures are stupid.

Anonymous

Jul 20th 2012, 4:19:46

LOL
Dagga this game would be so less entertaining without you.

locket Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 4:21:14

Archaic, did you know you are a Sof lackey?

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 20th 2012, 4:39:55

Originally posted by Servant:
Rankings Dagga!

Rankings!

Cease the Pablum, we want rankings!

Dance Dagga Dance

Spin Dagga Spin

Post your Rankings,

For The Win!
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

PG Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 4:44:58

Originally posted by Son Goku:
Hanlong's fingers are all over me, make him stop!

/borrow Hanlong finger ;)
-giggle-

---BONUS---
RIVAL was mention on a post wOOt
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2012, 4:46:40

Originally posted by dagga:
SOF rode the MD wagon for a while, but LAF was growing at an unnatural rate and MD started to slip, leading to a fracture in relations and ultimately war.

so md slipping led to the fracturing of laf/md/sof?

the same fracturing created by md aligning with evo/sol then dropping laf to war laf?

why would md drop laf and plan to war if md was slipping and laf was growing unnaturally at that point

md decided their interests lay with evo/sol, it wasnt sofs decision

Zahc Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 4:50:58

Your life must really suck dagga
llort orp s`fos

Mockdu Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 5:08:16

Dagga you make this forum entertaining. I have several comments.

1st comment: if you have time to post this bullfluff then you have time to rank the alliances . It is opinion of this community that the reason why you are not ranking the alliances is because you are a coward. Until you post up credible rankings no one is going to give you any respect. On a side note, don't hold your breath, there is no respect for you.

2nd comment: if sol was doing this then you would have been all for it. Only reason why sol has any glory is because of Angie!!! Oh wait it's stewwy!!! No wait its angie!!! I can't decide who it is? Maybe you. An tell me who it was!!

3rd comment: it's not really a comment but a suggestion, shut the fluff up. You sound like a biggest ass and a jackass right now. If sol was winning we would see you gloat but now that sperm is getting its ass kick you are crying wolf!!!! Get the fluff out of here with your garbage!!! All I see you do is insult people and belittle them. Why don't you grow a pair and accept your defeat and move on.

bertz Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 5:10:53

Still waiting for Sov's post.

CeyLonTEa Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 5:40:35

Originally posted by bertz:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 20th 2012, 6:28:41

Dagga aka.....wth was your annoying name in imag? meh whatever!
I have one question!
How long does it take you to think and write up posts like this?
Sincerely,
galleri

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

cypress Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 7:05:47

Originally posted by bertz:

Someone declared a public holiday and he's out watching The Dark Knight Rises....blah!

Y-NoT Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 7:19:52

u mean dagga once played in imag?

ebola Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 8:11:32

For somebody who claimed:

I'm on this forum and game very sporadically now.
I don't have time to sit there and make self-important rankings based on a guessing game

You sure are on this forum a lot, making posts which clearly took a lot of time.

SoF lackeys that are posting feel the sting of truth while the silent majority are nodding their heads in unison.

I can safely say that the silent majority didn't bother reading this wall of text because after seeing the title and poster they just went "not again".

CrisX1

Jul 20th 2012, 9:10:05

random post for points
ICN- Alliance Server

bertz Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 10:56:11

I did bother to read.
I'm waiting for Sov's rebuttal. *giggles*
Or maybe locket might make a LaF's version of the story.

Dagga's posts is not a waste of time.
It's not pure nonsense and insult like Task's or Alin's.
It's like a short story. lol

Helmet Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 10:59:57

As I was reading this thread I realized that dagga is EE's version of Perez Hilton.

Alin Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 11:02:40

Pfft i got off this board 1 month ago and i am still mentioned in some random posts.

However, given the facts i`ve seen around in 4-5 months, i have no problem naming Laf ( mostly - their leader group ) "bunch of cheaters" and SOF as "cheaters supporters".

Why? - Because that`s what you ARE !!!

Kumander Otbol

Jul 20th 2012, 11:23:22

alin and dagga is in the house. lol.
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Flamey Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 12:11:45

While it is well known LaF is a cancerous growth on the ass of this game due to it's decade long practices of harbouring RD members, housing multiple cheating leaders, readmitting confessed cheats, giving leadership back to readmitted cheats, sweeping cheating under the rug and not investigating cheating; I thought it might be also a wise idea to investigate the tactics of SOF, an alliance seemingly not as tainted.

1. Growth in the game is negative, or just the growth of alliances who are not SoL stooges?

2. LaF was the only alliance to ever harbour RD members and have cheaters in their midst?

Since running like a bunch of cowards from the previous incarnation of the game, SOF has arrived in EE with much fanfare and pomp. Mostly at the behest of their own leaders. It's like the noise of their arrival needed to be sufficient enough to mask the weak reasons they gave for packing it in the first time around - they couldn't find the will to ride a few multies for a few resets. Blamed Mehul, blamed the game and rode off into the sunset, middle finger in the air.

Erm, you do realise SoF returned to Earth2025 long before EE ever existed? They returned about 1-2 year after being constantly botted. Who can blame SoF for wanting to move to another game when they saw no point in playing, and then returning when the bot problems had largely ceased. Maybe you have to look at why SoF were so much of a target for the bots, whilst SoL and their newfound allies IX were not. Or maybe we can look at the joint MD/SoL/Evo logs where Makinso admits to being 'good friends' with Ronnie and other RD leaders.

It is this attitude that manifests itself inside of SOF today and indeed ever since it has returned to the game. Make no mistake, SOF is the biggest leech in EE. Unable to take on the risk of failure to record a history-board-worthy win, SOF has resorted to pacting the biggest alliance in the game at any stage and holding onto that alliance at any cost - while dropping the poor sods who used to be allied. In addition to this tactic, they avoid any war that might test their resolve or test their ability on an even footing. Indeed, the even wars they have contested have been won by the opposing side when most of the peanut gallery on AT picked SOF to win.

This scared and paranoid attitude lead to SOF pacting SOL on their return to EE. SOL (a decade long enemy who was the biggest and most powerful alliance in the game at that point) was pacted so that SOF could avoid any conflict. Much to the lament of many other alliances and indeed game admins who encouraged the SOL/SOF alliance to dissolve for the sake of the server.

It is true that we have only lost one war in about 2 years, whilst SoL have only won one war in about the same period of time. However, it is SoL that has themselves to blame. When SoL and SoF were allied, there was very little fun to be had as SoF went around looking for even/arranged wars and netgaining while SoL chose a collection of alliances, sometimes unaffiliated with each other, and blindsided them. Yet SoL's boredom of even this led to them conspiring against SoF (Despite our offer of a friendly war). SoL's attempt to form a coalition and gain allies was their undoing as most of these alliances, unhappy at SoL's past actions, were more than happy to tell us. So when SoL 'forgot to pact us', when 'Makinso's useless underlings messed up pacting'... SoF and our allies had already made plans to defeat SoL and their bloc and we did so with ease.

Yet, it was not SoF (who were the biggest in addition to SoL) looking for allies, but other people coming to us to tell us of SoL's plans and how we should work together, and when SoL realised they were in deep trouble, it was them pushing for us to resign our FDP, which they had 'forgotten to renenw'. Then after a series of wars where the SoL/Evo coalition were at our total mercy we offered a long term peace deal. Their response was to undermine them and form a coalition with MD bent of destroying LaF and DPing SoF.

But you also have to consider Dagga's selective history. SoF actually returned in around 2005, not in EE. SoF returned and was a neutral alliance along with MD, indirectly pacted to both sides of the two year long IX/SoL coalition conflict. SoF did their own stuff, while IX/SoL looked for political ascendency. It was only when IX/SoF/SoL/TIE all joined to kill Arrow/PDM where SoF could be accused of politically security, but it was SoF who was soon thrown onto the scrap heap as the SoL IX LaF TIE formed a super coalition that resulted in over half the game leaving in a few years. And yes this was the same SoL who let a discredited IX president kicked for cheating become their HFA. The same SoL who was eventually defeated by IX's coalition and instead decided to take in their leader and ride on their political coattails by joining up with them.

In summary, it is SoL that has always played the political game (right throughout Earth2025 and EE), SoL who dropped the DP with SoF and it was SoL who badly misjudged the political situation and the hostility of the server towards them. It was also SoL who refused the chance of a long-term peace deal and DPed MD and attempted to FDP SoF.

Indeed it did, by the machinations of a SOF who was moving onto it's next source of blood. MD returned to the game and LaF was growing in power due to the leadership of hanlong who started taking 'war alliances' to task for the bullying of netgainers. SOF weren't to know that hanlongs tactics involved hacking databases and private forums, but the pattern started to emerge and they benefited immensely from that growth of power of LaF. It allowed them to slowly distance themselves from SOL by killing SOL's allies (RD, NA) before moving onto the next power bloc (SOF/MD/LAF). SOF rode the MD wagon for a while, but LAF was growing at an unnatural rate and MD started to slip, leading to a fracture in relations and ultimately war.

Firstly, SoF's war against RD, and our knowledge of SoL's coalition plans, were before Hanlong even returned to LaF and started to talk to us. So nice try on trying to link those actions to his boxcar access. Again I state that neutral alliances and our DPs who SoL/RD tried to recruit informed us of your plans and we took action accordingly. I also find it funny that you claim SoF's destruction of RD was distancing our relationship when SoL had been hitting our FDP imag for multiple sets...

SoF/MD/LaF were never a coalition power bloc, but we were all DPed together and us along with many more alliances we were prepared to help each other if SoL showed aggression again. And, more importantly I don't understand your main claim in the thread that SoF was leeching from LaF, when we were actually in decline throughout that year, and our resurgence was the result of internal reform – not LaF. Also, our DP with LaF preceded Hanlong and long before their growth. It sounds to me that Sov is right, you are just jealous that we've been able to stop our decline, stabilise and grow, while you have not been able to do the same, despite the benefit of a reunion set.

Furthermore, your reasons for our fracture with MD are a bit simplistic. You didn't mention the logs that show MD coordinating with Evo and making up the 'MD put pressure on Evo' line, or the logs on how to destroy LaF by sidelining SoF. You didn't mention how we were given the choice of drop LaF or sign an unacceptable clause in our FDP, despite assurances that MD would gangbang LaF for one set only if we stayed out. It was also MD who FSed us in defence of two alliances that SoF have been long term enemies of...but I'm sure your version of events sound nicer in your head.

It is a Law of Earth that SOF will leech off any alliance (friend, foe or accused cheat) in order to avoid being put to the test. If history is any guide, you can read all about SOF being the last alliance to defend Elitez while they provided their support.

This leads us to here. SOF currently is leeching off the rise of a LaF that has hanlongs fingerprints all over them. It uses RIVAL as a toy to come to their defense while RIVAL gets zero in return (at least so far in EE). SOF was pacted to SOL until old friend MD came back and it jumped ship. MDs power waned so they got cast adrift too. SOF has stooped to grovelling to RD (an alliance they tagkilled for cheating) and has been given numerous chances to win a war that both sides could agree 'the best side wins'.

Instead, you have this stinking carcass of an alliance with no backbone, no scruples and the only response to being accused of never engaging in a decent war is 'oh, we would have won anyway'.

What a sad state this game is in.

It's funny you mention Elitez, since one of your allies' leader was a key player there and cheating in general when you let IX's discredited leader become your HFA.

Yet, I think the most striking thing in this thread can be summed up by your attack us for being allied to LaF and attack us for being allied to Rival, despite your opinions of them. Have you considered the possibility that the leaders and members of these alliances might be good friends? People who actually like each other inside and outside the game; and yes it is a game... Perhaps SoF likes working with alliances we get on with, while SoL is willing to work with anyone as long as it is for political reasons.
===
CONCLUSION: The truth is SoL likes wars on their own terms and now that they are not getting this, they are bitter. They need to find excuses for a crushing defeat with only a 5-10% member difference, despite getting 3 FSs (one blindside) to our two FSs. Their latest excuse is that SoF only allies powerful alliances and drops weaker alliances.

The reality is that SoF stuck with LaF, despite them being in a precarious position last reset. If we were leaches, we would have switched sides, which was essentially offered and let LaF fall. Instead we stuck with our long term friends LaF and defended our long term friends Rival from SoL aggression. We put our neck out for our friends. In addition we have dropped no friends. MD refused to FDP us without a clause/or dropping LaF and they FSed us... and it was SoL who dropped SoF right at the beginning of this conflict.

So SoF sticks by its friends, while on the other hand the biggest thing SoL/Evo/MD has in common is their hatred and mutual dislike of LaF. Hence, it is you guys who are leeching off each other.

Edited By: Flamey on Jul 20th 2012, 12:21:09. Reason: Format/Spelling
See Original Post

Flamey Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 12:14:23

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2012, 12:33:27

that a boy flamey! get em'!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

anoniem Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 12:55:57

lol at the evo/sol coalition. do you think a year+ ago i actually liked sol? no, but they were the better of two evils at the time. laf 'seemed' to betray our unap/anti-gang bang coalition pact, which i knew at some point they would (which i why i preemted it with signing a pact with sol).

i had no intentions of taking evo on some crusade against laf. if laf fsed evo one set, then we'd only take 'revenge' the following reset. we don't carry grudges over resets or years even, unlike some alliances.

i don't think many people like what RD did, but you'd rather them get their payback asap (i.e. this set) then somewhere down the line.

that being said. we have some good allies and will stick by them as long as they are not being a destructive force to the game or its players.

not sure where you get this evo hatred for laf. there are obviously people on our side that dislike them, and they don't hide the fact. but the simple fact remains: the only alliance that i look to compare my own to is laf. don't confuse disliking actions of an alliance with hating it. everybody gets heated when fluff hits the fan, but the twisting of words is what really riles people up and drags conflicts on longer than needed.

p.s. i'd also like to add that i had no idea about the sol/md/evo convo until it was posted on AT. if somebody had told me about it at the time then i would have nipped it in the bud. hanlong instead decided to play AT games. i also signed a uNAP with laf that set, so in reality all the talk of that convo is null and void. as HFA i signed a unap with laf - that's all that needs to be said.

Edited By: anoniem on Jul 20th 2012, 12:58:30
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

dagga Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 13:35:08

Wow flamey I'm not sure any post by me would indict the pathetic actions of SOF better than your lame justification attempt.

The simple facts are:

1. SOF are an unconscionable bunch of grubs that will stoop to pacting anyone, yes database and hosting site hackers alike, in order to avoid an even war

2. Until such time SOF can beat someone, ANYONE, without weeping like pussies to such long time allies as RD, then they are to be classed as sad retards. Think a Ruth led Camelot

SOF wants to be a big dog but they are so poorly lead it is really embarrassing.
signatures are stupid.

Sov Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 13:38:58

It's not our fault SOL is so badly in decline that it cannot hold onto it's own members nor garner itself the support of enough Alliances to call allies.

Which Alliance is being badly lead again?

dagga Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 13:42:30

Sol has been targeted for server removal for near on 2 years. They maintain over 50 members. That is the greatest unheralded achievement in EE thus far. SOF has enjoyed a free ride on the back of a LAF but done nothing except be a sad bunch of leeching grubs.

Go and run your 8 pharmacies sov, you're way too smart for
EE!
Lmao
signatures are stupid.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 20th 2012, 13:46:30

Originally posted by Y-NoT:

Under a hidden nic and acted like a new, annoying person to the game. Then when war broke out he suddenly switched to his name Dagga and lol'd us and went back to SOL.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Sov Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 13:49:46

Dying every set and losing members is an achievement? Maybe SOL should learn how to do foreign affairs.

SOL went from 85 members to 64 members after a victorious war set, thus your excuse about SOL being bullied doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

SOL is a terrible Alliance in decline and is living on it's "glory" days to keep itself running. Everyone can see how terrible SOL is, hence why no Alliance even wants to be friends with it, even it's current allies. It only has friends now because of mutual enemies.

See, I can be sensationalist too.

dagga Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 13:50:12

Just to add; whenever arguing with an indoctrinated SOF moron; ask a simple question.

Name two wars where you won a war on a level playing field. In their ENTIRE EE history they will say 'oh we beat PDM!!!'

LMFAO. Not to belittle PDM but in the whole length of EE you are SOFs only recordable war victory. Shame on you!!
signatures are stupid.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 13:51:45

This is entertaining.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 20th 2012, 13:52:14

My theory is that dagga makes these posts to spite me because he knows that they are going to result in very long threads that will need to be read carefully by moderators for naughty content and he knows how much I don't really wanna go to all that trouble to find naughty content.. :P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

dagga Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 13:53:07

No other alliance would still have over 50 members given the targeting SOL has attracted over the last two years. Had SOF not jumped unconditionally into bed with hanlong they'd probably be back playing TEQ.
signatures are stupid.

Kumander Otbol

Jul 20th 2012, 13:53:13

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Y-NoT:

Under a hidden nic and acted like a new, annoying person to the game. Then when war broke out he suddenly switched to his name Dagga and lol'd us and went back to SOL.

so that is dagga? lol.

i'll just drop him this biblical passage: Matthew 7:3-5 (NIV)

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting