galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 20th 2012, 22:30:51

[quote poster=Nitro; 19050; 353171]
Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Y-NoT:
u mean dagga once played in imag?

Under a hidden nic and acted like a new, annoying person to the game. Then when war broke out he suddenly switched to his name Dagga and lol'd us and went back to SOL.

<seanh> i have 123 turns
<seanh> and 1.2m jets
<seanh> i rock
<@iMike> your NW?
* seanh is now known as dagga
<[imag]m0bzta> ?????
<dagga> ;)
<dagga> i thought my country name gave me away
<dagga> dont abuse god given ability (#415)
<dagga> read the first letters

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Alin Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 22:33:24

does anyone else find that funny too ?

Sov Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 23:21:38

Thread summary:-

1) dagga tries to deflect attention away from his own Alliance's failings by flaming SoF
2) dagga gets owned
3) dagga nerdrages and starts personal attacks
4) dagga gets banned
5) Everyone laughs at dagga

DIStopia

Jul 21st 2012, 0:36:38

ok so this is in no way the view of anybody at RD...why i'm posting under this name

and in no way am i trying to flame laf, sof, sol or anybody...

however every so often i come back and look at the boards..

rd scum this..cheaters that....bot runners blah blah blah

shall we make a list of cheating done by alliances on this server since pang and co. brought the game back and see how alliances stack up in number of instances and the overall size and scope of cheating that has been found out?

somehow i don't see RD at the top of the list.

i, myself, have done many things in the past that 99% of you disagree with. i broke the rules every way i could. don't get me wrong i'm not apologizing by any means. i did what i did and had fun doing it.

however when pang started up this game crimson, myself and some others promised him we'd do our best to keep things clean inhouse.

pang can vouch that i've discussed several times with him when i thought something fishy was going on.

even worked with laf during the purple thing.

everybody here on these boards likes to talk about "another chance" or "don't blame the group for 1 person" right until their own hated alliance gets mentioned. for some this is sof...for some laf...for some sol...for alot RD *waves at the fans*

but simply because a group of friends got together...and through years long friendships brought back a hated name for some and a home for others...to be hated for past transgressions anfer all the blah blah blah thrown around on this board for every other alliance...its getting old

if you all really want other ppl to believe you...you can't be hypocrits yourself.

you either forgive everybody or you forgive nobody.

Pride Game profile

Jul 21st 2012, 0:49:05

No one did it like RD, RD almost ruined the game entirely. Then you guys come back bringing the old tainted name with you.

I doubt you'll ever get the respect you want with that name.

Warner

Jul 21st 2012, 1:55:09

/grabs some popcorn!
SoF

bertz Game profile

Jul 21st 2012, 2:01:29

RD is a cool name.

Mockdu Game profile

Jul 21st 2012, 3:19:35

grabs popcorn, eats popcorn,

iScode Game profile

Jul 21st 2012, 5:39:52

Originally posted by Sov:
Thread summary:-

1) dagga tries to deflect attention away from his own Alliance's failings by flaming SoF
2) dagga gets owned
3) dagga nerdrages and starts personal attacks
4) dagga gets banned
5) Everyone laughs at dagga

Dont forget the part where he ignores everything about spying on imag under a fake nick and then detagging as soon as SOL needs help.

He has never responded or explained himself in private or in public regarding this issue. I believe its cause he still hasnt thought of some random bullfluff to spew about it.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Sov Game profile

Jul 21st 2012, 5:53:13

That's because dagga is quick to question the intergrity of everyone else in this game but will shy away from any questions regarding his own.

hy·poc·ri·sy
[hi-pok-ruh-see]
noun, plural hy·poc·ri·sies.
1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

But unfortunately we will not be able to embarrass dagga any further until his ban expires.

Zahc Game profile

Jul 21st 2012, 5:57:28

Forgive all of forgive no one? What kind of dumb sheet is that. Your fun caused many people to have no fun and quit the game. Alot different than finding out someones warchat times or trolling at.
llort orp s`fos

cypress Game profile

Jul 21st 2012, 9:42:11

I stubbed my toe this afternoon, I blame hanlong $^$^^%&*&(#$!$$#^&^%*

Is it bonus time yet?

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2012, 13:21:26

Originally posted by DIStopia:
ok so this is in no way the view of anybody at RD...why i'm posting under this name

and in no way am i trying to flame laf, sof, sol or anybody...

however every so often i come back and look at the boards..

rd scum this..cheaters that....bot runners blah blah blah

shall we make a list of cheating done by alliances on this server since pang and co. brought the game back and see how alliances stack up in number of instances and the overall size and scope of cheating that has been found out?

somehow i don't see RD at the top of the list.

i, myself, have done many things in the past that 99% of you disagree with. i broke the rules every way i could. don't get me wrong i'm not apologizing by any means. i did what i did and had fun doing it.

however when pang started up this game crimson, myself and some others promised him we'd do our best to keep things clean inhouse.

pang can vouch that i've discussed several times with him when i thought something fishy was going on.

even worked with laf during the purple thing.

everybody here on these boards likes to talk about "another chance" or "don't blame the group for 1 person" right until their own hated alliance gets mentioned. for some this is sof...for some laf...for some sol...for alot RD *waves at the fans*

but simply because a group of friends got together...and through years long friendships brought back a hated name for some and a home for others...to be hated for past transgressions anfer all the blah blah blah thrown around on this board for every other alliance...its getting old

if you all really want other ppl to believe you...you can't be hypocrits yourself.

you either forgive everybody or you forgive nobody.
you still try to go around the rules in every way possible, one of your leaders (Mr Titanium) almost did to Express here through his cheating as what the old RD did to 1a back in the day...

yeah, no, fluff off. no one likes you, that's why everyone calls you cheating scum.

the only reason you're not tagkilled for landtrading (which no one agrees with) is because the politics of this game are too balanced right now and no one wants to tip it at all.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

davidoss Game profile

Jul 21st 2012, 15:57:15

Originally posted by Son Goku:
Hanlong's fingers are all over me, make him stop!

+1

Originally posted by archaic:
wow, nobody hates sof more than me, and even I know this is gerbil poo

dagga, you could have made like 37+ regular posts with the energy that you pumped into this wall-o-the-text. whats with the substance man, we want fluff!

Gerbil poo hahaha. :P

Bikerman Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 8:49:29

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

yeah, no, fluff off. no one likes you, that's why everyone calls you cheating scum.

I like him...

Boltar Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 8:53:39

Originally posted by PG:
Hanlong's fingers are all over me, make him stop!

/borrow Hanlong finger ;)
-giggle-

which finger and how many ;)

Wolf Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 9:30:38

I can see why this game has a hard time attracting new members...
[LCN]

Drow Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 12:27:28

PP: given that RD chose to fight alongside the most vocal anti-landtrading alliance in the game currently (sof) I would say that RD have decided they no longer wish to landtrade tbh.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Mockdu Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 12:48:47

Land trading is not cheating. Where does it say land trading is cheating in the rules???? Just because some of you jackasses don't like it doesn't mean its cheating.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2012, 14:05:38

Originally posted by Drow:
PP: given that RD chose to fight alongside the most vocal anti-landtrading alliance in the game currently (sof) I would say that RD have decided they no longer wish to landtrade tbh.
two things
1) "anti-landtrading alliances" (SoF, Evo, LaF, iMag) should actually start enforcing their policies
and
2) PDM was pro-RD's methods until RD ended up on the other side of the server war

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 22nd 2012, 14:50:29

two things
1) "anti-landtrading alliances" (SoF, Evo, LaF, iMag) should actually start enforcing their policies
and
2) PDM was pro-RD's methods until RD ended up on the other side of the server war

every time you open your mouth about PDM, you're incorrect so I'd suggest you stuff it from now on.

what RD did was basically abuse a mechanic -- find the most efficient way to gain land and then do it as much as possible with whoever will generate returns. what PDM did was look for ppl to grab with where everyone can win -- as in not making douchebag grabs where the other party is certainly going to lose out. RD was a partner in this, albeit one that certainly liked to push the envelope. i personally remember having my trading partners off doing other trades with ppl in Neo and other alliances, which threw my rhythm off.

If you had any clue about PDM then you'd know that PDM has been on the outs with RD for 2 rounds due to RD's backstabbing, which resulted in PDM fighting 2 wars vs SoF that helped RD, while RD pissed away the land they got with very poor stocking/destocking skills, finally needing to drop members (some of whom were fed tens of thousands of acres of land prior to dropping...) to beat Evo.

The fact that RD entered the war on SoF's behalf this round is just the icing on the cake of what I consider one of the most heinous yet unpublicized backtabbings in EE. RD agreed to stand up to SoF with PDM Re: landtrading after we were continually provoked. RD went behind PDM's back and signed a multiround pact with SoF to fluff PDM over (de1i supposedly quit in disgut over it) and 2 rounds later RD is fighting on behalf of SoF against their former ally in PDM.

PDM never supported what RD did with extreme landtrading; PDM was just looking for friends and RD acted the part. However, RD was either doing it while holding a knife behind our back the whole time or they are so spineless that they let their supposed ally twist in the wind on an issue that RD itself directly perpetuated. I have no shortage of conversations between Silver and myself with terms like "we'll be there for you against SoF" and "RD is part and parcel with PDM, we won't sign SoF".

So if you're going to try to slander PDM again, PP, you need to realize that you're just looking like a fool to anyone who has the full story of what went on re: RD/PDM.

Edit:
This isn't necessarily meant to turn the thread into an RD hatefest or anything, but it's meant to show the clear contrast between how RD and PDM approached their relationship.

Edited By: Pang on Jul 22nd 2012, 15:01:30
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Drow Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 15:04:29

PP: I never said anything about PDM's attitude towards landtrading. I think you need to re-read what I said, so I will
repost it for you.

"PP: given that RD chose to fight alongside the most vocal anti-landtrading alliance in the game currently (sof) I would say that RD have decided they no longer wish to landtrade tbh."

Why would you fight alongside an alliance who wishes to stop you playing how you wish, unless you no longer wish to play in that manner?

Edited By: Drow on Jul 22nd 2012, 15:08:05. Reason: odd layout.
See Original Post

Sov Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 15:07:37

Your "facts" regarding RD and SoF are incorrect.

SoF and RD were not DPs until after RD exited the war. RD did not enter for us. RD's closest friend has always been LAF who prevented RD from entering the first war after you tried to provoke SoF to FS you to exploit a break clause.

RD initially was negotiating with SoF on behalf of PDM but your own leaders were being so aggressive publicly against SoF that it was a smart move on their part to pact with us... Especially considering landtrading was not an issue with SoF making a deal with PDM. PDM were just being stubborn.

Being aggressive against an Alliance that can and will destroy you is not smart politically. Maybe when you learn to play politics better you might succeed.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 22nd 2012, 15:09:48

Sov, we actually told RD not to FS you guys with us because we'd have rather fought the war alone. They wanted to jump in and completely cream you, we wanted to fight a more even war because we had morals.

We held RD back for a while because THEY were hot on the head (I can provide logs...). They completely supported everything up to and including the war and in fact were involved in the planning for it. The reason we went to war was because RD agreed to be there for us should we need it the next round -- we were cool fighting the first war alone regardless of a win or loss so RD could win ANW, but RD agreed to be there the following round so we could present a united front. We thought that was the best medium-term strategy (although I also expected that we'd get better turnout + we would have a HOW...). Evo also agreed to help out too the following round, expecting it to be a wider war.

RD were 100% gung ho to fight SoF alongside their ally PDM up until the point Silver signed the pact with SoF and turned all coy and hid from us. Regardless of what they told you, that was how it went from our side. We would not have FS'ed SOF had we not thought we had RD support secured for future rounds.

Sounds like they were likely telling each of us half truths regardless.

However, I'm happy RD is on your side now :p
they add another layer of hypocrisy (LaF is anti-landtrading too, eh?), unevened an even war, and generally make SOF+RD look like good buddies. If that SoL thread is true, adding them to the mix sounds about right :p

Edited By: Pang on Jul 22nd 2012, 15:54:27
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Drow Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 15:32:28

Sov: So you're saying you dropped RD as a DP from last set? Or are you saying RD lied to us outright about their pact status with you when they said they had signed a DP with you?

Mockdu Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 16:10:54

Someone close this thread!!! No entertainment without Dagga.

locket Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 18:47:59

Originally posted by Pang:
Sov, we actually told RD not to FS you guys with us because we'd have rather fought the war alone. They wanted to jump in and completely cream you, we wanted to fight a more even war because we had morals.

We held RD back for a while because THEY were hot on the head (I can provide logs...). They completely supported everything up to and including the war and in fact were involved in the planning for it. The reason we went to war was because RD agreed to be there for us should we need it the next round -- we were cool fighting the first war alone regardless of a win or loss so RD could win ANW, but RD agreed to be there the following round so we could present a united front. We thought that was the best medium-term strategy (although I also expected that we'd get better turnout + we would have a HOW...). Evo also agreed to help out too the following round, expecting it to be a wider war.

RD were 100% gung ho to fight SoF alongside their ally PDM up until the point Silver signed the pact with SoF and turned all coy and hid from us. Regardless of what they told you, that was how it went from our side. We would not have FS'ed SOF had we not thought we had RD support secured for future rounds.

Sounds like they were likely telling each of us half truths regardless.

However, I'm happy RD is on your side now :p
they add another layer of hypocrisy (LaF is anti-landtrading too, eh?), unevened an even war, and generally make SOF+RD look like good buddies. If that SoL thread is true, adding them to the mix sounds about right :p

Look to your own damn allies as to why RD joined the war Pang.

Oh and it is funny that PDM who are supposedly about having good fun and trying to help everyone play in a way beneficial for everyone else etc etc are in a war beside people who don't believe that at all. Allied to some of the most negative personalities in the game such as the writer of this thread, allied to a clan that has repeatedly topfed netters no matter their defense(And considering the low D PDM runs they would have caused problems if you werent allied).

Perhaps you should realize that sometimes there are more important issues than a difference in beliefs and policies and not simply troll the forums here. Or do you really think that Evo and Sol are a match made in heaven? A year ago or 2 years ago there are not many who would predict that they'd be friendly and working together. Situations push people together and things are forgotten.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 22nd 2012, 19:32:39

i think you missed the point locket -- the PDM/RD/SoF thing wasn't a difference of opinion/belief/policies, it was a broken promise by a supposed friend. PDM knows all about forgiving and forgetting because it's beneficial to your political situation -- PDM was at war with RD a few rounds before becoming better friends and signing a DP. Same thing with PDM/LaF at the uNAP level.

as for PDM being sucked into the larger war... ya, I don't like seeing PDM working with the current incarnations of MD, Evo and SoL whose leadership seemed to focus most of their energy on destroying others rather than building themselves up. All great alliances, but I don't like all the crazy hate and the buy-in to the singular goal of killing other alliances round after round. At the same time, LaF/SoF were no better. And LaF was warned (by me) that if SoF was allowed to keep provoking PDM that PDM would eventually be pushed onto the opposing side -- not because PDM (or at least I) necessarily wanted to be there, but just because it would be the only viable option without RD's backing. SoF then proceeded to make up some crap about secret PDM planning, then FS'ed PDM like 2 weeks into a round where PDM was fully (and obviously) netting. I thought that chain of events was fairly obvious...

and I'm not posting this to troll, I'm posting this to clarify the PDM/RD crap because apparently it's still very murky.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Son Goku Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 19:56:02

And LaF was warned (by me)

You should have warned me about Hanlong's fingers!

KriSatZ Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 20:18:49

Pang is god.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

anoniem Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 20:20:52

----

Edited By: anoniem on Jul 22nd 2012, 21:59:40
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2012, 20:27:41

oh please, I can show you so many examples from previous resets where members of PDM were landtrading in the way RD did it.

i've said many times I had no problems with your grabbing pacts, but you guys were doing multiple planned grabs just like RD

now that RD's on the "other side" you guys decided you'd erase that part from your history

Zahc Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 20:43:33

Almost everyone lies cheats and steals in this game. We will never be one big happy family
llort orp s`fos

Ivan Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 20:56:50

There was no DP last set Drow

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 22nd 2012, 21:44:32

And LaF was warned (by me)

You should have warned me about Hanlong's fingers!

Ya, I have heard they are all over you. Watch out if they're still sticky!

and anoniem -> i agree that not all of evo wanted to run laf/sof from the game, but not all of laf/sof want to run evo, etc from the game either. there's no way there will be able to be any "new blood" until the "old guard" is completely gone from leadership in the major alliances. that seems unlikely to happen but I hope I'm proven wrong!

PP: you missed the point of my post entirely, but whatever.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Drow Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 23:22:33

PP: Once again, no one is denying it. I said that RD (read that, RD, NOT PDM) have decided they no longer wish to land trade by siding with the most vocal anti landtrading alliances in the game. Why would RD do so, and help out alliances that wish to prevent them playing that way, unless they no longer wished to land trade?
RD chose to screw PDM 2 sets running, including this set, and put their landtrading aside for the sake of SoF and LaF.

de1i Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 23:25:59

lolling

cypress Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 23:33:24

bonus

Zahc Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 23:51:56

Pretty sure rd got in to war to get back at md...did we all forget that?
llort orp s`fos

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2012, 0:25:34

PP: Once again, no one is denying it. I said that RD (read that, RD, NOT PDM) have decided they no longer wish to land trade by siding with the most vocal anti landtrading alliances in the game. Why would RD do so, and help out alliances that wish to prevent them playing that way, unless they no longer wished to land trade?
RD chose to screw PDM 2 sets running, including this set, and put their landtrading aside for the sake of SoF and LaF.
I was responding to Pang. What you're saying is true, but SoF are the bigger hypocrites here...

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2012, 0:40:02

PP: you missed the point of my post entirely, but whatever.
ehh, I was responding to your argument that:

PDM never supported what RD did with extreme landtrading; PDM was just looking for friends and RD acted the part. However, RD was either doing it while holding a knife behind our back the whole time or they are so spineless that they let their supposed ally twist in the wind on an issue that RD itself directly perpetuated. I have no shortage of conversations between Silver and myself with terms like "we'll be there for you against SoF" and "RD is part and parcel with PDM, we won't sign SoF".

which seems flat out untrue as PDM engaged in "extreme landtrading" for many resets.

now that you're against RD it's all like "yeah RD is exploiting a game mechanism" whereas a few sets ago it was "landtrading takes great skill and PDM and RD are the best at it"

I'm not saying RD didn't betray you (which is what most of your post seems to focus on). I'm also not complaining that more people agree with me that RD's methods are not fair, but given PDM's history on this issue (landtrading isn't just grabbing lists like you said, it's actually coordinated quick hit-retal combos repeated over many days) I can't help but think you have an ulterior motive for criticizing RD...

Drow Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 1:54:08

Zahc. Conveniently at the best possible time to hand the war to SoF/LaF? Why not hit MD as soon as MD declared on SoF if they were really solely out for revenge on MD?

Pain Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 2:26:55

two things
and

every time you open your mouth about PDM, you're incorrect so I'd suggest you stuff it from now on.

what RD did was basically abuse a mechanic -- find the most efficient way to gain land and then do it as much as possible with whoever will generate returns. what PDM did was look for ppl to grab with where everyone can win -- as in not making douchebag grabs where the other party is certainly going to lose out. RD was a partner in this, albeit one that certainly liked to push the envelope. i personally remember having my trading partners off doing other trades with ppl in Neo and other alliances, which threw my rhythm off.

If you had any clue about PDM then you'd know that PDM has been on the outs with RD for 2 rounds due to RD's backstabbing, which resulted in PDM fighting 2 wars vs SoF that helped RD, while RD pissed away the land they got with very poor stocking/destocking skills, finally needing to drop members (some of whom were fed tens of thousands of acres of land prior to dropping...) to beat Evo.

The fact that RD entered the war on SoF's behalf this round is just the icing on the cake of what I consider one of the most heinous yet unpublicized backtabbings in EE. RD agreed to stand up to SoF with PDM Re: landtrading after we were continually provoked. RD went behind PDM's back and signed a multiround pact with SoF to fluff PDM over (de1i supposedly quit in disgut over it) and 2 rounds later RD is fighting on behalf of SoF against their former ally in PDM.

So if you're going to try to slander PDM again, PP, you need to realize that you're just looking like a fool to anyone who has the full story of what went on re: RD/PDM.

Edit:
This isn't necessarily meant to turn the thread into an RD hatefest or anything, but it's meant to show the clear contrast between how RD and PDM approached their relationship.

haha pang youre such a biased POS. PDM was doing the EXACT same stuff we were. dont even try to play that "PDM was just trying to have fun and trade a few acres" LOL. you guys were "abusing" the mechanics just as much as RD was, yourself included.
Your mother is a nice woman

locket Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 4:41:18

Zahc. Conveniently at the best possible time to hand the war to SoF/LaF? Why not hit MD as soon as MD declared on SoF if they were really solely out for revenge on MD?

you choose when they enter now? MD called them out and they came when they felt they could meet their goal. They solved it now but i doubt Rd enters if last set didnt happen

Gabalin Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 11:34:06

BUMP!

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 12:14:44

bonus
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 23rd 2012, 13:33:10

Originally posted by Pain:

haha pang youre such a biased POS.

Pain is an unequivocally narcissistic lackey and a revolting grudge-festering sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.

Having said that auto-generated intelligent insult, if you don't see the clear difference in how RD and PDM approached friendly grabbing, then you're a tard. It's similar to how PDM members and RD members approached the Team server... some RD'ers liked to, for lack of a better word, "push the envelope" there too for quite sometime. The bottom line of my post was that when push came to shove and someone had to stand up for the policies that helped make RD "successful" on Alliance, RD agreed to help and then bailed on PDM and instead joined the enemies of the policies that RD used to win. PDM fought wars for values, RD seems to have none. And that's unfortunate because a lot of RD'ers are nice folks which was why PDM wanted to work with RD. It's unfortunate that the leaders were complete pricks.

That's the point, Pain. It's not bias -- it's what happened.

Edited By: Pang on Jul 23rd 2012, 13:36:44
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Kumander Otbol

Jul 23rd 2012, 13:52:58

Originally posted by Pain:
haha pang youre such a biased POS.

+1
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 23rd 2012, 14:02:33

as I said before, my opinions don't change, just the perception of them by others. :)
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff