Verified:

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 11:50:56

Sorry, i was a little harsh there but i am sure you see my point. I know your not dumb.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 11:53:48

Or, maybe its because I don't run a second account. Why is it even a question of whether or not I run multiple accounts? I don't see when this has ever been an issue

blid

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 12:19:20

Who ran all those farms for you?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 12:27:16

Originally posted by Pain:
you act like i would blindly defend a him even when hes wrong. you came to AT to try to make people think hes cheating in alliance when its impossible to cheat in alliance unless hes got a second country (which its been proven he has never had). so yes i have a problem with that.
Should I go search up all your posts from BEFORE I made that thread? Because you were doing the SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP thing before that too.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 12:32:54

It doesn't matter who, it wasn't me.

But do me a favor blid, spend a good 200-300 hours looking into it and post here what you think you may have found.

Maybe make a post over on AT and the Team board too. Try FFA also, I think that one is popular.

If you accomplish all of that, I may stop laughing at you for wasting your life away for a worthless cause. Because at that point, you obsession with me will have clearly become a medical sickness.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 12:38:46

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by crest23:
The guy is such a clown and a loser. He logs on as smlandau84 to post on Express, logs off and logs in as Agent K to post in Team, logs off and logs in as Mr. Titanium in Alliance, come s to Express and sees a messages he needs to respond to so he logs off and logs in as Agent K is about to hit send but shoot! he is supposed to be talking in Express as smlandau84 not Agent K, so he logs off and logs in as smlaundau84, dang it! now he needs to retype everything he just typed again.

He browses the Team forum, oh man! I gotta respond to that! What am I logged in as again? Oh yes, smlandau84, I got to log off and log in as Agent K, what's my password again? I wrote it down somewhere. Logs in as Agent K, posts and there's a message of him in Express, logs off and logs in as smlaunau84, responds and goes to Alliance, gotta respond that too, logs off and logs in as Mr. Titanium,....

This goes on for a few hrs everyday. I'm feel bad for the guy. That is dedication if I've ever seen it before.

Does everyone know your alias? ;)
Why the hell are you a moderator?!?! It requires a great deal more maturity than you have displayed... You're not really meant to leak peoples' aliases or mention the fact that they have aliases.

I know that crest23 might not be pissed about this but to me it's just another sign that you should step down and shut the hell up. If this is what you post on the forums, I'm very worried about what you say in private on IRC and so on.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

blid

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 12:44:19

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Originally posted by galleri:
The guy is such a clown and a loser. He logs on as smlandau84 to post on Express, logs off and logs in as Agent K to post in Team, logs off and logs in as Mr. Titanium in Alliance, come s to Express and sees a messages he needs to respond to so he logs off and logs in as Agent K is about to hit send but shoot! he is supposed to be talking in Express as smlandau84 not Agent K, so he logs off and logs in as smlaundau84, dang it! now he needs to retype everything he just typed again.

He browses the Team forum, oh man! I gotta respond to that! What am I logged in as again? Oh yes, smlandau84, I got to log off and log in as Agent K, what's my password again? I wrote it down somewhere. Logs in as Agent K, posts and there's a message of him in Express, logs off and logs in as smlaunau84, responds and goes to Alliance, gotta respond that too, logs off and logs in as Mr. Titanium,....

This goes on for a few hrs everyday. I'm feel bad for the guy. That is dedication if I've ever seen it before.

Does everyone know your alias? ;)
Why the hell are you a moderator?!?! It requires a great deal more maturity than you have displayed... You're not really meant to leak peoples' aliases or mention the fact that they have aliases.

I know that crest23 might not be pissed about this but to me it's just another sign that you should step down and shut the hell up. If this is what you post on the forums, I'm very worried about what you say in private on IRC and so on.
If she's gonna talk about aliases maybe she could tell us who runs all the purple countries, I think that would be actually be deserved. Mr. Titanium was able to cheat and get deleted four times and still have his identity kept hidden, and all the people who ran farms for him and kept him in DR are still unknown

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 12:44:41

PP, if you have hate in your heart let it out.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 19th 2012, 12:45:51

accusing a moderator are you PP??
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 12:47:21

I think PP is actually worse for this game than JJ. The only thing he doesn't do it make death threats, yet.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 13:15:16

Originally posted by Warster:
wouldn't be the first time I've busted galleri for abusing her perms as a mod, would it galleri?

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 13:16:06

Originally posted by smlandau84:
I think PP is actually worse for this game than JJ. The only thing he doesn't do it make death threats, yet.
of course you would say that.

btw since we're revealing aliases, under what alias is JJ playing in RD?

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 13:18:06

also Warster, are you just trolling because of the number of times you've been called out as a fluff mod or do you seriously believe mods have a right to just casually reveal peoples' identities?

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 13:34:08

I have to agree with PP here. Back when I had just started being a forum developer, I used to call out people running multiple aliases on the forums, and I would list their aliases. Then a certain former game developer complained about it to the admins, and I was told to not do it anymore.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 19th 2012, 13:48:38

PP funny you never answered me on the team forum when I proved your crap wrong.

Like I said there, you blame me for things I can't control as i'm NOT an admin/owner of the game. I can ONLY delete based on their rules.

you blame me for all the top players leaving express, yet the things that made them leave was not against any rule listed anywhere, DR abuse ( in regard to protecting yourself from retals ) is now against the rules, and why is that ? Because I forced the issue.

oh and while we are at it, as you seem to think i'm a fluff moderator, please tell me what I've done that's soooooo bad ??

Nuk I'm still waiting to see where galleri revealed someones nick.

Edited By: Warster on Jun 19th 2012, 14:03:33
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 14:35:41

Tell either qz or Pang to look it up in the db. If blid's post is correct, the postid should be 339965. That should be all they need to find the post.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 14:37:34

That should be the post but just want to reiterate I didn't ever see it so I don't know what it might have said!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 15:34:51

PP funny you never answered me on the team forum when I proved your crap wrong.

Like I said there, you blame me for things I can't control as i'm NOT an admin/owner of the game. I can ONLY delete based on their rules.

you blame me for all the top players leaving express, yet the things that made them leave was not against any rule listed anywhere, DR abuse ( in regard to protecting yourself from retals ) is now against the rules, and why is that ? Because I forced the issue.

oh and while we are at it, as you seem to think i'm a fluff moderator, please tell me what I've done that's soooooo bad ??

I've had the debate with you so many times and you don't seem to understand so I decided to save myself the repetition. Top players left, you said you could do nothing, not sure I agreed. End of story.

As for galleri, she posted that crest23 HAD an alias. That in itself is going too far... (it might have been a joke with the wink smily but I assumed it wasn't on the basis of the deleted post. knowing galleri's history of deleting posts that make her look bad)

Edited By: Pontius Pirate on Jun 19th 2012, 15:38:32
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 19:44:33

Nothing was revealed, she leaked that crest may have another alias, still not kool for a mod to do that, its MY job to troll, NOT hers :p.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

blid

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 19:48:41

Back on topic, Mr Titanium is smlandau84 and gets deleted for cheating a lot. The people that created countries for him to cheat with are still at large

Besides Pop Tart, Monkey See Monkey Do, and Wax on Wax off, which all were deleted for land farms, which land farms also put him in DR, we've also got Buenos noches, in which the same thing happened, but he escaped deletion, we've got David Wright, where he ran a DR-abuse country but wasn't deleted because he didn't join GDI, we've got Useless Without Antonia, where he ran a DR-abuse country before the abuse got out of hand and the rule came into being, we've got Chimi Changa, from the round where DR abuse really got out of hand, we've got his Dem Farmer country which had 3 people working to provide him with free tech, and, I'm sure, many more! Including multiple more purples from earlier days... I guess the question is, will he ever play legitimately? I say no. He'll always try to get some advantage over the rest of the field.

Edited By: blid on Jun 19th 2012, 19:54:28
See Original Post

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 20:20:10

Crest, what is really sad about your post is clearly you do the same thing as me. You have an alias, as many people do for 1 reason- To separate their individual play from alliance play.

In regards to how complex it is to run 2 different forum names, i gotta admit you really got me here. I have two that I use relatively exclusively. Smlandau84 - My individual account and Mr. Titanium - my alliance based account. But you're right on. It takes me hours a day (Maybe 8-12 hours) to keep 2 browsers open and not login and logout of anything. It's really hard to keep the same stored usernames/passwords saved in the browser and memorized.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 21:35:43

Aha! So that is how you do it? Now we are getting somewhere. But you took a step back dude, you forgot about Berkowitz, do you have that password saved in the browser as well? Or do you have it memorized. What about Agent K, how do you do the password for that one? Saved or memorized?

So now that you have smlandau84, Berkowitx, Mr. Titanium, AND Agent K, how many browsers do you keep open when you come to EE? Do you have to do the same for your various game accounts? This game is free but judging from you, you have invested a whole lot of straight up cash on it. Do you have browsers open on you iPad, PC, laptop, AND phone? This has got to be a very expensive habit for you. I hope you are not paying Sprint, Tmobile, AND ATT for service so that you can have multiple phone just to play a free text based game?

blid you forgot about 12345, that country was his too. He had Newspaper (himself) keeping him in DR that set. He hit me while he was deep in DR and sent me a smiley face. After he forgot the password to the account he used for Newspaper and hence couldn't put himself in DR I DTed him to get 2x what he took from me even after ghost acres, I then sent him the smiley face right back with some nukes I think, lol.

The Nigerian Nightmare.

braden Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 21:36:41

being friends with people, everybody, is far easier than being enemies.. :P

crest23 Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 21:59:14

Originally posted by braden:
being friends with people, everybody, is far easier than being enemies.. :P

That's why you can remain in a clan like RD and be all Neville Chamberlain, appease, appease, appease.

I must say, there's a lot of things that make sense to me about this game, but the one thing that baffles me is how someone like braden mixes with the likes of Seth, bug, or Pain, all in RD. It just seems so out of character,....DOES NOT COMPUTE. The culture in RD is obviously one that I do not believe merges with braden's.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

braden Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 22:11:31

i try to be the voice of reason and altruism. i'm just very soft spoken so i'm very rarely heard :(

(and never, ever, refer to me as neville "i am a secret nazi" chamberlain :P)

crest23 Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 22:12:39

Lol.

WTF did Seth go to? Logged off to post as Agent K in team? Or did he log off to post as Mr. Titanium in Alliance?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

braden Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 22:14:59

more than one name is confusing, that is why i felt it best to run my given name.. won't forget that login anytime soon! :P

braden Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 22:15:19

probably better to keep that to myself! :P

(i edited before it showed, so what i kept to myself is ALL MINE!!)

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 19th 2012, 22:40:47

So PP I'm a bad mod 1. because I didn't delete people that didn't break any written rule and 2. Because I did as I was told when I asked if they could be deleted.

Next time (just for you) when I ask if I can delete a player for something not in the written rules and I'm told no by the admins, ill go against their wishes.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

IfoundYouCheating

Jun 19th 2012, 22:53:05

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
wouldn't be the first time I've busted galleri for abusing her perms as a mod, would it galleri?

Shame shame, galleri!!
~I.Y.C~
•The Anti Cheat•

Originally posted by JJ23:
do this to me again next reset, and you will all get run into the ground. ill create 40 countries on this server discretely if i have to do end you fools.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 22:54:28

galleri BUSTED!!!!!!! i still love her though <3
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Pain Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 23:01:13

Lol.

WTF did Seth go to? Logged off to post as Agent K in team? Or did he log off to post as Mr. Titanium in Alliance?

you do realize how pathetic you look right? you keep going on about his aliases as if people dont already know.
Your mother is a nice woman

IfoundYouCheating

Jun 19th 2012, 23:03:24

Do you realize how sad it is to defend a cheat, Pain?
~I.Y.C~
•The Anti Cheat•

do this to me again next reset, and you will all get run into the ground. ill create 40 countries on this server discretely if i have to do end you fools.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 23:04:09

*grabs popcorn*
(•_•)

Pain Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 23:04:23

Do you realize im not defending his cheating, Deerhunter?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 23:04:53

pfft, what ARE you doing then jumping up for him?
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 23:05:45

Sorry Pain, as much as i like you, it seems as you are defending Seth, ive been watching and readin and thats what i get, bro :(
(•_•)

IfoundYouCheating

Jun 19th 2012, 23:06:33

Even ko is turning against you hahahahaha@Pain
~I.Y.C~
•The Anti Cheat•

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 23:07:07

Im not turning against him, im questioning his support for Seth, thats all...
(•_•)

Pain Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 23:13:47

KoH im certainly going to defend a friend against incorrect accusations. if they were right about something i wouldnt be defending it.

Pain Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 23:14:34

crest why dont you make fun od deerhunter for multiple aliases. or apparently, yourself for that matter?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 23:17:28

KoH im certainly going to defend a friend against incorrect accusations. if they were right about something i wouldnt be defending it.

Fair enough, i just would'nt like your name tarnished if it turns out Seth is all thats being said and you took his side, you been around long enough to know i guess...
(•_•)

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 23:22:22

This is getting good...

I don't even understand... what is the point of making fun of someone for multiple aliases? Who cares?

Just about all of us that play multiple servers have them. They're usually not there to deceive anyone.

Crest, please keep explaining to everyone how each of my forum accounts has a game account attached to it. I think you're getting somewhere with this. The mods must be on the brink of deleting all my countries and perm banning me from playing.

Or, you're just an idiot. One of those two is 100% accurate but I am having trouble seeing which one it is.

Pain Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 23:24:42

im not worried KoH, i would only defend a cheater if they are getting accused of cheating and werent actually cheating.

hell ive defended JJ before when someone accused him of cheating when i knew for a fact he didnt because i was watching him the whole set (so i could suicide :P)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 23:24:51

over 220 replies, EPIC thread! :p
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 23:26:25

im not worried KoH, i would only defend a cheater if they are getting accused of cheating and werent actually cheating.

hell ive defended JJ before when someone accused him of cheating when i knew for a fact he didnt because i was watching him the whole set (so i could suicide :P)

I heard he (JJ) got Perma, dunno how that's gonna work, i know he played last set, *cough40cough* looked alot like his country :p got deleted too i think LOL
(•_•)

Pain Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 23:28:44

im talking in the past. JJ was playing last set. i can spot his country/play from a mile away, unlike crest and blid where they just pick a random country and claim its someone. lol

crest23 Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 23:48:52

Lol.

you do realize how pathetic you look right? you keep going on about his aliases as if people dont already know.

You do realize how pathetic you are that you are defending a self proclaimed cheat. Also dummy, if everyone already knows all those accounts all belong to Mr. Titanium (Seth or whoever the F he really is), how come he is still so very diligent in continuing the charade? You think about that before you sent this moronic message? How about you think just a little before you mouth off here? You guys still do that over there in RD, right? You still think?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

IfoundYouCheating

Jun 19th 2012, 23:52:57

RD defines cheating, go figure!
~I.Y.C~
•The Anti Cheat•

Pain Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 0:18:50

Lol.

You do realize how pathetic you are that you are defending a self proclaimed cheat. Also dummy, if everyone already knows all those accounts all belong to Mr. Titanium (Seth or whoever the F he really is), how come he is still so very diligent in continuing the charade? You think about that before you sent this moronic message? How about you think just a little before you mouth off here? You guys still do that over there in RD, right? You still think?

who the fluff cares if he uses different names? seriously i bet half the people who play this game have had multiple forum accounts. moron.