Verified:

crest23 Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 0:51:47

He cares. That's all I care about, that he cares,.... moron. What you also fail to realize is that I was here when he 1st came on the scene running his Theo casher to Demo casher as BlackWing and failed miserably set after set.

He obviously created smlandau84 knowing fully well that to have a modicum of apparent success he would need to cheat to do so and did not want to tarnish his Mr. Titanium name and hence RD.

Same reason RD in alliance does not want their name sullied by him and his act is also the reason he cannot have the RD name in Team. Frr that, I give RD Alliance credit.

Maybe everyone here has an alias, all that matters is that Seth/ Mr. Titanium/ again, whoever the F he really is created his Express/ solo server image (smlandau84/Berkowitz, etc) for the specific reason to cheat and not get caught/ have it referred to his Alliance image. That is all that matters. Defend him all you want, the fact is the fact. It is what it is.

Edited By: crest23 on Jun 20th 2012, 1:07:35
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 1:06:53

I care?

The Mr. Titanium thing was obvious and always had been. I was using it to mess with you guys.

The funny thing is just about everyone who knows me knew who I was because I didn't keep it a secret. But messing with you and blid and you other witch hunters was and is quite fun :)

Crest, you're really fighting a losing battle here because:

1- No one really gives a crap what you say besides blid deerhunter and PP who are all as useless and full of crap as you are

2- No one cares that Seth = Mr Titanium

3- You're in MD and have an alias - It must be embarrassing for that to come out after all this crap you post

4- You are a family man and apparently being a witch hunter in an online text based game is more important than spending time with your children. That is just simply sad.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 1:10:03

Since everyone knows, and you don't care, why don't you stick with Mr. Titanium then. I will however stick to bashing you here every chance I get, fair? Lol.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 1:10:09

Originally posted by crest23:
He cares. That's all I care about, moron. What you also fail to realize is that I was here when he 1st came on the scene running his Theo casher to Demo casher as BlackWing and failed miserably set after set.

He obviously created smlandau84 knowing fully well that to have a modicum of apparent success he would need to cheat to do so and did not want to tarnish his Mr. Titanium name and hence RD.

Same reason RD in alliance does not want their name sullied by him and his act is also the reason he cannot have the RD name in Team. Frr that, I give RD Alliance credit.

Maybe everyone here has an alias, all that matters is that Seth/ Mr. Titanium/ again, whoever the F he really is created his Express/ solo server image (smlandau84/Berkowitz) for the specific reason to cheat and not get caught/ have it referred to his Alliance image. That is all that matters. Defend him all you want, the fact is the fact. It is what it is.

Crest, you know nothing.

I'm an old vet returning to the game. I have always been Seth and I have always been a known RD member.

I messed around on express and never have broken the rules in 1a. That is why every time you try to bring this crap to the alliance forum the mods stop it from happening.

Here's a simple truth. I'm better than you, and I'm a lot better than you. Not only that, you will never be half the player I am :)

Run with that kiddo. I could run circles around you on any server and day. This is where i expect you to come back with ( I could too if I ran 5 countries)

Just be ok with being an average player and shut up :)

crest23 Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 1:25:31

Oh, so he does brag? Hahaha!

FYI, I definitely do not want to be half the player(S) that you are. So are you hinting that you run 5 accounts?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Pain Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 1:28:41

LOL, so predictable.
Your mother is a nice woman

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 20th 2012, 2:33:19

Crest one question, do you think all RD player are dishonest? If so does it make their friends on other server tainted ??
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Mr Emerald

Jun 20th 2012, 3:10:17

I have been dishonest :( My real name is crest.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

blid

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 3:27:11

Haha, Seth going on the attack. Seth, if you're better than Crest, why do you have to cheat to win? Why have you been caught cheating half a dozen times? Why do you resort to land farms which everyone knows is cheating, and abusing DR mechanics in ways that clearly harm the game? Crest's won Express a lot of times without cheating; nothing you ever do in Express at this point can be taken seriously and you should be deleted on sight because you cheat worse than JJ.

Mr Emerald, coming to the server where Mr Titanium has cheated his ass off so you can troll makes RD look bad. Mr Titanium doesn't need any help making RD look bad.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 3:28:24

Originally posted by Warster:
Crest one question, do you think all RD player are dishonest? If so does it make their friends on other server tainted ??
Obviously not all RD players are dishonest. But do you know who owned all Mr Titanium's land farms? I don't, but just saying...
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 20th 2012, 3:32:31

I know who one of his/RD farms was last reset
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 3:35:37

Originally posted by Mr Emerald:

Whoa, whoa whoa! Seth???? :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

crest23 Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 3:55:58

One word, braden.

What he does with those clowns, I can never tell.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 4:01:30

Originally posted by Mr Emerald:

Mr. Titanium is at the very least smart enough to try and hide under various aliases when he comes here. The rest of you guys,........

edit - except braden.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 4:03:05

Ouch! Hahaha! Was it Pain?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 20th 2012, 4:03:58

You know braden has been in RD a very long time right ?

Just wanted ur opinion considering TKO current membership in FFA is 1/5th RD
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 20th 2012, 4:06:59

No it was ketchup under a deal I made with Mr.silver to stop the little war he was having with ketchup which was hurting innocent members of TKO
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

crest23 Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 4:07:00

I don't know anything about FFA. KoH has been trying to get me to play it, but 15 countries? I don't think I have the time. Seth will fare well there. He won't have to remember all his passwords. Unless of course he is running half of the RD countries.

I meant braden I feel is not dishonest.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 4:07:19

I assume most of RD is okay, but it's like any other alliance - except it unfortunately has Seth. Always found Mr. Silver to be a cool dude.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 4:07:40

No it was ketchup under a deal I made with Mr.silver to stop the little war he was having with ketchup which was hurting innocent members of TKO

I'm sorry, what?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 20th 2012, 4:13:15

Ketchup ABed mr.silver country in alliance which cost him the win, so as revenge silver got some friends and killed all of ketchups countries in ffa as ketchup didn't care about alliance, the 2nd reset my countries were killed as I was making fun of it, and then the next reset any country with strange famous or ketchup in its name were killed.

So a deal was made to stop this happening
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

crest23 Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 4:30:32

And the deal was to allow Mr. Titanium a land farm in Express?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 4:32:47

LOL.

But no, if you're actually confused, it looks to me like he's asking you if you paint all RD and friends with the cheater's brush because that would mean you'd be accusing a chunk of his FFA alliance, who are from RD, and he himself, because he made that deal with Mr. Silver.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 4:34:08

The only classless people from RD that I know of are 1) Titanium, 2) whoever ran his farms - if from RD, probably are, and 3) Pain.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 4:43:59

I want to hear it from Warster himself. Is that Mr. Titanium's strat? Have his clan members call in favors for him from other servers so he can have personal servants **cough Pain cough** about the place.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 4:55:48

What?! That's not what he was saying at all
Oh, I see how you're reading that though

Edited By: blid on Jun 20th 2012, 5:01:28
See Original Post

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 20th 2012, 4:59:54

Crest, how does RD farms in alliance have to do with express??

You asked who one of the farms were in alliance. As ffa and alliance deal in alliance politics, deals are made by alliance leaders,

Seth wasn't meant to receive the reps, someone else was, but went on holidays so the reps went to anyone who wanted within RD.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

crest23 Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 5:01:22

Well then, I'll just await his response then. All I read was Seth had a land farm (either his or an RD member) and then something about a deal with Ketchup/Mr. Silver etc.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 5:02:55

when I asked who Mr. Titanium's farms were, I was talking about in those past sets on Express where he was deleted. When Warster answered, he was not talking about Express. That's where the confusion came from

crest23 Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 5:02:56

Oh, I didn't know when we started talking about RD farms in Alliance, my bad.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

de1i Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 5:03:03

What he is saying is that Ketchup ran a land farm on the alliance server tagged RD last reset as reps for suiciding ketchup did on RD. Half of RD farmed it all reset.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 5:05:27

Originally posted by de1i:
What he is saying is that Ketchup ran a land farm on the alliance server tagged RD last reset as reps for suiciding ketchup did on RD. Half of RD farmed it all reset.
Haha, as a non-alliance player that still sounds kinda fluffed up. Glad I don't play Alliance.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 20th 2012, 5:06:59

That's the problem blid when you try and take it across servers like you did. It confuses things
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

crest23 Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 5:09:09

Oh, isn't that all Mr. Titanium does there? Arranged land trading and land farms. How is this news?

Now if you are saying that ketchup (or someone, aka The Golden Noob) is always available every reset to do something to RD and then have to "pay reps", now that is worth mentioning.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 5:11:17

That's the problem blid when you try and take it across servers like you did. It confuses things
I strongly disagree. I didn't take across servers any judgment of Titanium's play on Alliance. All I took across servers is that he's a dirty rotten cheater in Express, and that I thought people on Alliance might want to know. And I also wanted them to know myself, because I didn't want his "Mr. Titanium" name to get off clean - see signature, he was actively lying about it - while he runs wild cheating on another name.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 20th 2012, 5:15:43

Like I said because some of you don't play alliance, a lot of stuff there confuses you guys, and that's why I closed blid thread on AT about seth.

As for reps, I can tell you ketchup won't be giving them anything again. And reps on a alliance server is very common.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

blid

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 5:16:45

All I said is "this guy has been cheating repeatedly and lying all the time in Express." Seems like the sort of thing anyone with scruples should have cared about to me? I guess not though, still don't see why it needed to be closed, but oh well. As long as a few more people know what kind of stunts he's pulled here and what kind of guy he is, it wasn't a complete failure.

Edited By: blid on Jun 20th 2012, 5:22:00
See Original Post

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 20th 2012, 5:22:09

It was closed because it had nothing to do with alliance.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

blid

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 5:22:49

He plays on Alliance and people knew who he was there. Public service announcement. :D

Seemed like a good reason to me! Okay, goodnight now...

Pain Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 5:58:02

seems like a good idea because youre not that bright. but its ok ignorant people dont know theyre ignorant.

Pain Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 6:00:50

Originally posted by crest23:

Ouch! Hahaha! Was it Pain?

yea it was! i run farms for him every set! ask warster! i actually have twice as many purples as seth! OMGOMGOMG

i would call you a retard but warster wasnt very clear on that post so ill let your retarded post slide this time.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 20th 2012, 6:36:00

Reason I didn't add "in alliance" is because I don't recall seth getting deleted for running/using farms in express, so I assumed that blid was refering to alliance as he didn't state where he was refering.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Mr Emerald

Jun 20th 2012, 9:44:19

Originally posted by blid:

Mr Emerald, coming to the server where Mr Titanium has cheated his ass off so you can troll makes RD look bad. Mr Titanium doesn't need any help making RD look bad.

Yes, hit troll status.

You are mental man, I bet if some random named Mr Fuzzy Poop posted here you would associate them with RD too :P

I am not here to defend Mr Titanium. Though you do keep mentioning RD here as if we run a clan on this server which we do not. We don't have some secret "ring" of landtrading and farming going on. So keep the name out your mouth and focus your whining and fluffing to the person you are really mad at.
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Mr Emerald

Jun 20th 2012, 9:47:27

Oh and also, before you go and try to judge RD by one person, why not playing in RD for one set. Show how truly skilled you are at netgaining by beating the landtraders or at least beating the all x countries and compete with the people who do landgrab. Then you may be able to judge. You will also find some very honest and nice people over there.

o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

blid

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 11:29:33

I'm not mentioning RD here hardly at all. I don't care about RD. I've said repeatedly they're probably normal enough dudes outside of Titanium.
Reason I didn't add "in alliance" is because I don't recall seth getting deleted for running/using farms in express, so I assumed that blid was refering to alliance as he didn't state where he was refering.
Whattt? In this very thread Seth announced he was deleted for using farms, and not for DR. And he clearly used farms, that much we know, as he had countries exploring out over 10k acres and him attacking them before the scores even updated. Maybe he got deleted for something else again - good god, how many different deleteable things did he do? - but he should have been deleted for land farms at least here:

Buenos noches - http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/332/87

... Now let's see just how precise this land farming actually was.

#184 timestamps in on 4/26 at 22:17:05, he's only 1779 acres. You promptly, and I mean promptly, before the scores even update, take your first feeding.

2012-04-26 22:17:49 PS Buenos noches (#87) 184 (#184) 348A (464A)
2012-04-26 22:19:11 PS Buenos noches (#87) 184 (#184) 387A (494A)

His next time stamp is at 22:22:01, at 3784 acres. But BEFORE that even appeared, you'd already hit him the two times above. Three more hits are underway:

2012-04-26 22:24:01 PS Buenos noches (#87) 184 (#184) 151A (205A)
2012-04-26 22:22:45 PS Buenos noches (#87) 184 (#184) 200A (259A)
2012-04-26 22:22:38 PS Buenos noches (#87) 184 (#184) 319A (421A)

Wow, that was quick, Seth! And that wonderful coincidence happens again two more times!

4-27 18:37:03, he time stamps in at 3595 acres.
4-27 18:42:02, he time stamps in at 7033 acres.

Look who was waiting!

2012-04-27 18:45:25 PS Buenos noches (#87) 184 (#184) 445A (489A)
2012-04-27 18:46:10 PS Buenos noches (#87) 184 (#184) 444A (444A)
2012-04-27 18:46:58 PS Buenos noches (#87) 184 (#184) 419A (419A)
2012-04-27 18:47:05 PS Buenos noches (#87) 184 (#184) 317A (317A)

The next hit you made on him was 4-28 18:48:53. Hey, that's exactly 24 hours later. That's exactly when your DR on him wore off. Let's check his time stamps.

4-28 18:47:01, he clocks in at 5540 acres.
4-28 18:52:03, he clocks in at 10,018 acres.

Wow, what a convenient time he chose to explore! It worked out perfectly for you, Seth! And your last assault again began again BEFORE the scores updated!

2012-04-28 18:48:53 PS Buenos noches (#87) 184 (#184) 293A (615A)
2012-04-28 18:49:49 PS Buenos noches (#87) 184 (#184) 283A (597A)
2012-04-28 18:50:05 PS Buenos noches (#87) 184 (#184) 250A (446A)

Then at 18:57:01 he time stamps back in at 6,546 land. I guess he didn't want anyone else to get those free acres.

All told, you gained 5170 acres from him and he never fought back at all. Even though you only had about 25k tanks, and he did take the time to BR someone else. So tell me, am I spreading crap that is actually wrong? Am I spewing BS? Did you not really cheat? How can you even try to defend this?

Edited By: blid on Jun 20th 2012, 12:16:33
See Original Post

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 20th 2012, 13:40:20

blid, you expect me to remember who ran what country and why I might have deleted them or why spawn or martian might have deleted them??

old countries and old deletions are NOT recorded for normal mods to go back and look at.

edit - but after checking earthgraphs, neither of these countries were deleted, so quoting my post was pointless as I said I don't recall seth getting deleted for it, just because you think he was a farm doesn't mean its true.

there has been many countries that have done the exact same thing ( and no i'm not going to bother to go and find the news ) yet you only target one person,

Edited By: Warster on Jun 20th 2012, 13:57:36
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 14:27:31

So we've decided to ignore Galleri's "disclosure" again?
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

blid

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 14:50:35

blid, you expect me to remember who ran what country and why I might have deleted them or why spawn or martian might have deleted them??

old countries and old deletions are NOT recorded for normal mods to go back and look at.

edit - but after checking earthgraphs, neither of these countries were deleted, so quoting my post was pointless as I said I don't recall seth getting deleted for it, just because you think he was a farm doesn't mean its true.

there has been many countries that have done the exact same thing ( and no i'm not going to bother to go and find the news ) yet you only target one person,
Well, he got deleted a lot of times, and you remember it wasn't for farms? And Seth has emphatically stated it was not for abusing DR. He did have farms and did abuse DR, and did get deleted, but it wasn't for either of those things?

Anyway, other countries that also have personal land farms I would also complain about. I really haven't seen that often outside of Seth. I target "one person" because I haven't seen that kind of flagrant cheating from other people, and he's the worst and most prolific cheater this server has known.

"just because you think he was a farm doesn't mean its true."
Seriously??? Look at that fluff. Of course it's true. Are you kidding me?

Edited By: blid on Jun 20th 2012, 16:51:44
See Original Post

blid

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 15:16:59

This deleted country of his had farms http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/329/40

4000 acres in 7 attacks from All Hail Ceaser, Ceaser also had him in DR all the time.

You'll see the personal farm explore timing again here,
04-12 22:56:06 Ceaser has 4729 acres
04-12 23:01:06 Ceaser is up to 6775 acres
04-12 23:05:51 Seth hit him for 479A (652A)
04-12 23:06:06 Ceaser nevertheless is up to 6991 acres
04-12 23:08:41 Seth hit him for 638A (869A)
04-12 23:11:18 Seth hit him for 552A (678A)

The farm also got deleted. I'm sure he's been deleted for farms. Looks like he had a second farm called Newspaper that set also.

This deleted country of his also had farms http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/331/41

Here he took 4600 acres from his farm X-RATED in 16 hits.

Just a sample, here's the first 5 hits

04-20 05:27:02 X RATED has 1532 acres
04-20 05:27:51 Seth bounces, apparently catching on faster than the scores update that this might be a good target.
04-20 05:28:02 Seth hits for 503A (563A)
04-20 05:28:39 Seth hits for 751A (813A), more in the third hit than the second?
04-20 05:29:12 Seth hits for 605A (660A)
04-20 05:29:42 Seth hits for 454A (475A)
04-20 05:32:03 The farming is over, and X RATED has 7051 acres now, when he had 1532 when it began.

X RATED got deleted along with Mr. Titanium again here. That's a farm. He also had another farm called abra that set that also got deleted.

This deleted country of his also had farms http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/334/86

Here he got 2700 land in 5 attacks from a farm before being deleted early.

You'll see the personal farm explore timing again here,
05-04 02:01:02 Mongolian has 3958 acres.
05-04 02:01:02 Seth hits for 384A (565A)
05-04 02:03:11 Seth hits for 399A (557A)
05-04 02:05:12 Seth hits for 633A (787A)
05-04 02:06:02 Mongolian has 6274 acres - his acres have gone way up because he is exploring land just for Seth to farm it. This is definitely a farm!
05-04 02:06:03 Seth hits for 319A (407A)
05-04 02:06:38 Seth hits for 249A (331A)

The farm also got deleted along with him.

So yeah, he had farms on Express. Do you really need to ask me why I focus on Mr. Titanium? Find someone else that has cheated like this.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 15:46:16

Well, he got deleted a lot of times, and you remember it wasn't for farms? And Seth has emphatically stated it was not for abusing DR. He did have farms and did abuse DR, and did get deleted, but it wasn't for either of those things?

Anyway, other countries that also have personal land farms I would also complain about. I really haven't seen that often outside of Seth. I target "one person" because I haven't seen that kind of flagrant cheating from other people, and he's the worst and most prolific cheater this server has known.
JJ was probably more profilic, but he's now "banned"
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF