Verified:

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 15:34:51

Originally posted by Warster:
PP funny you never answered me on the team forum when I proved your crap wrong.

Like I said there, you blame me for things I can't control as i'm NOT an admin/owner of the game. I can ONLY delete based on their rules.

you blame me for all the top players leaving express, yet the things that made them leave was not against any rule listed anywhere, DR abuse ( in regard to protecting yourself from retals ) is now against the rules, and why is that ? Because I forced the issue.

oh and while we are at it, as you seem to think i'm a fluff moderator, please tell me what I've done that's soooooo bad ??

Nuk I'm still waiting to see where galleri revealed someones nick.
I've had the debate with you so many times and you don't seem to understand so I decided to save myself the repetition. Top players left, you said you could do nothing, not sure I agreed. End of story.

As for galleri, she posted that crest23 HAD an alias. That in itself is going too far...

Edited By: Pontius Pirate on Jun 19th 2012, 15:38:32
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF