Verified:

BattleKJ Game profile

May 14th 2012, 1:00:54

My message was effectively a link to the initial post on these forums. The admin told me they didnt want any hassle from all of it. So I removed it.

Gabalin Game profile

May 14th 2012, 1:04:10

pfft

toma Game profile

May 14th 2012, 1:08:55

Originally posted by Trife:
Originally posted by toma:
Hanlong brought it himself to real life when he committed a criminal offense of hacking into a computer system. It is just not against the game rules it is against the law punishable by prison time in several countries. The ee admins have been more than fair towards hanlong already for not pursuing criminal charges against him.

it's been awhile since i agreed with toma, but he's pretty much spot on here.

Lies trife is a poopface who always disagrees with toma just out spite.
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 14th 2012, 1:09:35

a link to the Announcement thread that got moved to the Alliance Talk forum and which keeps moving off to the bottom of the forum into oblivion... i should learn to read and write Russian.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

toma Game profile

May 14th 2012, 1:10:11

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
Hanlong brought it himself to real life when he committed a criminal offense of hacking into a computer system. It is just not against the game rules it is against the law punishable by prison time in several countries. The ee admins have been more than fair towards hanlong already for not pursuing criminal charges against him.

LOL, no, actually, he's not. the admins didn't press charges and it didn't go to court. hanlong wasn't tried and convicted of anything in a court of law.

I'm sorry I couldn't read your post since it wasn't validated in court of law.
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

BattleKJ Game profile

May 14th 2012, 1:11:35

I believe the same admin made the thread unavailable for reading at present incase Hanlongs employers read my message before it was removed.

Very very kind imo.

May 14th 2012, 1:20:34

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:

LOL, no, actually, he's not. the admins didn't press charges and it didn't go to court. hanlong wasn't tried and convicted of anything in a court of law.

I'm sorry I couldn't read your post since it wasn't validated in court of law.

i'm sorry, i accidently hit the ignore button and couldn't figure out how to make your posts visible for a bit.

May 14th 2012, 1:23:21

dang. thought it was going to state "User has been ignored. Click here to un-ignore this user." instead of quoting what they posted.

Helmet Game profile

May 14th 2012, 1:27:38

I think that is fluffing nuts. I can't even begin to wrap my mind around how what he did warrants trying to get him to lose his job.

Hanlong didn't maliciously try to damage anyone's personal life. He didn't damage websites. He didn't damage the game. He spied/cheated by looking at the game DB, alliance websites, etc. I don't see anything he's guilty of as being something done with intent to harm others and whining because they attacked you doesn't count. They would have kicked your ass and attacked you either way.

If the owners of the respective websites that he had *alleged* unauthorized access to want to go down that route they're surely entitled to and they are the best judges as to whether his behavior warrants that kind of response. The same goes for the owners of this game. For the average player to go after his job? That's fluffed up.

This forum has reached an all time low, which is actually pretty shocking considering how low the bar already was.

Eric171 Game profile

May 14th 2012, 1:32:18

you know what is funny? KJ exposed the game owners to the risk of being dragged into a lawsuit.

May 14th 2012, 1:34:29

i doubt it. they simply stated that he had access to the db and the potential things that he could've done with that access.

BattleKJ Game profile

May 14th 2012, 1:35:03

Drama Queens.

May 14th 2012, 1:41:19

pain in da butt ding bats. i got at least 3 horn beeps today and a lady at a yard sale with her jaw on the ground simply because i can rides da unicycle.

qcgoofball Game profile

May 14th 2012, 1:45:02

At it like a soap opera

Anonymous

May 14th 2012, 1:58:36

In the US the game is not liable for any defamation or libel... But great news KJ! You have committed a crime.

http://en.wikipedia.org/...ted_States_defamation_law
Defamation per se
Statements are defamatory per se where they falsely impute to the plaintiff one or more of the following things:[7]

-Allegations or imputations "injurious to another in their trade, business, or profession"
-Allegations or imputations of criminal activity (sometimes only crimes of moral turpitude)[8][9]

I really hope Hanlong sues you, asshat.

NukEvil Game profile

May 14th 2012, 2:08:05

Where is this screenshot I've read about on the forum?

P.S. KJ doesn't live in the U.S. So good luck getting him extradited for "defamation" lol
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Anonymous

May 14th 2012, 2:11:31

Lives in England, I am aware. Just so you are aware they have much more strict libel laws. KJ could be sued separately for every country that this board can be read from.

BattleKJ Game profile

May 14th 2012, 2:14:43

Sounds like a world tour of courts to me! Vacation!

NukEvil Game profile

May 14th 2012, 2:15:00

Originally posted by Anonymous:
Lives in England, I am aware. Just so you are aware they have much more strict libel laws. KJ could be sued separately for every country that this board can be read from.

Wow. You are so horribly wrong, I feel that responding to what you just said would make me dumber.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

May 14th 2012, 2:16:04

meh, from what i seen and heard, he just posted a link to that thread that is disappearing into oblivion. Pang is essentially the one that would get hit with that defamation dealy-bob.

i technically expect that Pang can prove that he ain't done the defaming even though he hasn't made everything public.

Edited By: Dibs Ludicrous on May 14th 2012, 2:18:18
See Original Post

May 14th 2012, 2:24:34

ima have to question my inability to gets da banned once i sobers da f up.

Eric171 Game profile

May 14th 2012, 2:34:07

By dragged into a lawsuit I didn`t necessarily mean being a part, being a simple witness already is a pain in the ass.

Further, not being liable for defamation or libel has to be taken with a grain of salt, terms of use notwithstanding, as the game itself accused hanlong of cheating. It is a risk. Depends on what is argued and where it is argued.

And then there are frivolous lawsuits. It still takes time and money to fight them.

In the whole, a needless exercise in exposing the game to a silly and unwanted (by the admins) real world risk.

Last but not least, BattleKJ saying we are drama queens is just cute, considering he is the one that brought game issues into real life.

Jiman Game profile

May 14th 2012, 2:38:32

I do not agree about bringing ingame actions, whether or not they are legal or not, to the attention of ones employers. That isnt your right. You are not a lawyer and you are not the one illegally affected by the actions that have taken place.

If the admins feel that charges should be pressed and Hanlong's job was affected, then fine. That makes more sense. If you think you have the right to press charges, then do so. Other wise, give it up.

This all seems very petty.

Eric171 Game profile

May 14th 2012, 2:47:01

Originally posted by Jiman:
I do not agree about bringing ingame actions, whether or not they are legal or not, to the attention of ones employers. That isnt your right. You are not a lawyer and you are not the one illegally affected by the actions that have taken place.

If the admins feel that charges should be pressed and Hanlong's job was affected, then fine. That makes more sense. If you think you have the right to press charges, then do so. Other wise, give it up.

This all seems very petty.

+1

locket Game profile

May 14th 2012, 3:41:01

Originally posted by anoniem:
IRC snippets? You mean the IRC logs LaF's DPs gave to me? You mean the IRC snippets of conversations that I'm clearly in?

Sorry, I'm just a lot smarter than you, and that's just a fact.

p.s. i also found out clode had multiple countries in several alliances setting up FA rings to his country in SoF, so you sir are clasping at straws.

anyway, enjoy defending your dirty clan. you don't remove the problem you just hide it.

I have never known a smart person who felt the need to constantly tell others they were so much smarter than others.

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 14th 2012, 4:03:32

I'm not a fan of Evo either, especially after reading this thread. If there was real life action to be taken it was Pang's call, and he made it. Going on after the fact against hanlong, who by most accounts is accepting his fate in the game and moving on is rather petty. Doing it to TC would be more reasonable since he continues to harm the game and not let go.
Smarter than your average bear.

madjsp Game profile

May 14th 2012, 4:07:49

Y'all should read the email that KJ just received from one of hanlongs followers.

this tdawg wants his whole family to burn. some people have some serious fluffing issues.
-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war

Pain Game profile

May 14th 2012, 4:18:31

Originally posted by madjsp:
Y'all should read the email that KJ just received from one of hanlongs followers.

this tdawg wants his whole family to burn. some people have some serious fluffing issues.

OMG! someone is bringing game fluff into someones personal life! i wonder who set that precedent!

Your mother is a nice woman

Jiman Game profile

May 14th 2012, 4:32:40

Who set the precedent of threatening other peoples family to death and burning them alive?

locket Game profile

May 14th 2012, 4:36:03

Originally posted by Jiman:
Who set the precedent of threatening other peoples family to death and burning them alive?

Neither is right but at least you an assume that whoever this tdawg person is, that he is not serious about it.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 14th 2012, 5:40:12

And at this time I think all of you gotten out what you want to say. And if you haven't, well sorry :)
Thread Closed.
Oh yes one more thing.
I have spoken to both KJ and his wife. They are two different people.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.