Verified:

Lord Tarnava Game profile

May 13th 2012, 20:17:00

KJ, I'm sorry but your actions truly bother me. You brought this game in to real life, and you are a scum bag for it. You routinely lie, likely cheat, and connive to have your opposition kicked from the game through your lies. You are a coward, and an awful person. You've cheated in the past, bots no less, so why would anyone think you've changed?

I've always said you cannot judge someone on the way they treat those they like or need something from, you have to judge their character on how they treat those they have issues with. KJ you are this game's worst example of a scum bag, with how far you take your actions.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 13th 2012, 20:22:53

don't you have better things to do on Mother's Day?

http://forums.earthempires.com/...-war-on-kj-s-turret-count

i don't think KJ gives a dang.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 13th 2012, 20:22:56

KJ hasn't done any cheating or hacking in this game; please stop levelling accusations rather than brining concerns to admins (who incidentally - pang and myself - have checked and verified that there is no hacking or cheating or otherwise suspicious behaviour on KJ's part); any ACTUAL cheating will be dealt with, and the community will be informed.

But unfounded accusations of hacking & cheating are starting to get repetitive and stupid.
Finally did the signature thing.

May 13th 2012, 20:26:31

funny how you never ask KJ, anon or dagga to stop making accusations of me being a cheater, qz, when you yourself stated you didn't consider what I did cheating.

toma Game profile

May 13th 2012, 20:29:15

Hanlong brought it himself to real life when he committed a criminal offense of hacking into a computer system. It is just not against the game rules it is against the law punishable by prison time in several countries. The ee admins have been more than fair towards hanlong already for not pursuing criminal charges against him.
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

Chevs

May 13th 2012, 20:30:05

Originally posted by Lord Tarnava:
funny how you never ask KJ, anon or dagga to stop making accusations of me being a cheater, qz, when you yourself stated you didn't consider what I did cheating.

heh just give up man, all the admins are comprimised
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Junky Game profile

May 13th 2012, 20:31:14

noone accuses me of cheating..... I'm feeling kinda left out over here.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

May 13th 2012, 20:36:52

but then again what should be expected considering the only way to know that I suicided Evo was through IP checks through the database, IE admin abuse for political gain.

Trixx Game profile

May 13th 2012, 20:37:53

Junky cheated...on NorCal
-=Trixx=-
Head of AT Spammage

May 13th 2012, 20:54:59

and I'm sure KJ's 'wife' is totally legit, especially considering they never have any overlapping hits, and 'KJ like' ingame messages get sent from his 'wife's account'

May 13th 2012, 20:55:52

or when his 'wife' is making hits, KJ is always online... one would think 2 computers, but considering the hits don't overlap.. weird.

Alin Game profile

May 13th 2012, 21:00:38

but then again what should be expected considering the only way to know that I suicided Evo was through IP checks through the database, IE admin abuse for political gain.

You really sound phatetic ... really.

You are the type of " uncaught thief is a good businessman". How the hell can you acuse someone that caught you cheating of admin abuse ?

First get your cheating thing out of the freaking game.

Let me guess since i am new in this new Earth era ... You play Laf ?!?!

May 13th 2012, 21:04:21

I didn't cheat, qzjul even stated he didn't consider it cheating. Check facts dillwad.

Also, I started the 2nd account to suicide Evo as BAIT to CATCH them for admin abuse, and guess what? Worked like a charm.

Alin Game profile

May 13th 2012, 21:06:40

You started 2nd account ?

Dude are you for real? Wtf is wrong with the players in this game ?
On the other board ( express ) there is a guy making deaththreats. You seem to be "all right" with starting 2nd acount - hanlong is hacking the database.

Are you all fluffed up in the head ?

Junky Game profile

May 13th 2012, 21:08:04

Dillwad... aaaaahhh.. the things said now days.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

May 13th 2012, 21:08:46

i have around 3 more shots of brandy to make a decision on it.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 13th 2012, 21:09:28

If you recall, Slagpit only checked information about that at the request of a LaF leader =/ and while I wouldn't consider it cheating, it is silly to have multiple accounts. (and against our stated rules)

Brink Game profile

May 13th 2012, 21:12:26

KJ runs a second account every set, and suicides on alliances all the while being the HoW for Evo. But really, let's make this thread about anything but it's original subject. It will be more fun that way.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 13th 2012, 21:19:51

Brink: multiple mods have talked w/ KJ & wife independently, more so than just about any other safe-listing we've done. KJ has undergone more scrutiny than just about any player in the game, mostly due to repeated accusations from LaF; there has been no evidence of anything related to cheating &etc &etc.

KJ is very good at making people upset at him - but that doesn't mean he's cheating or otherwise breaking rules.

Also the only reason I'm getting involved at all here is because the repetition of it, and the idea that we're "not doing anything" is getting on my nerve; we're fully aware of the accusations, and we've addressed each of them in turn.

Nobody is above suspicion or scrutiny, but eventually you have to stop beating a dead horse...

Edited By: qzjul on May 13th 2012, 21:23:43
See Original Post

Anonymous

May 13th 2012, 21:21:13

So how did KJ get the private message between Pang and Hanlong?
The accusation isn't going away until a public response is made.

Not a bullfluff oh nothing appears to have taken place against game rules statement.

Who all can see these private messages? What's the story. Was it gathered from another source?

What's really going on here. Transparency by the admin team would really help alleviate much of the stress. It doesn't help matters that KJ is in Evo and to many appears to be being protected from allegations.

anoniem Game profile

May 13th 2012, 21:24:19

Life-time ban for:
symac (anonymous), lord tard, hanlong, tc + any other dirty fluffing cheats. be it from laf or elsewhere, but most probably from laf. a leopard can't change their spots can it now?
re(ally)tired

May 13th 2012, 21:25:09

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
If you play with fire you get burnt. I was quite prepared to give Hanlong at least an awkward conversation at work. But due to popular demand, from a few of my friends. I quickly dropped the information I was trying to send to Hanlongs Employers. Other people are a lot more forgiving and level-headed than me. When I get pissed off I am a vindictive swine, and I cannot deny it =)

i pretty much qualify that as someone who needs a serious attitude adjustment. wonder what would happen if he got pissed off at me. hmm, wonder what would've happen if Jared Loughner got pissed off at me...

mrford Game profile

May 13th 2012, 21:26:11

BOB fluffING DOLE YO, BOB DOLE
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

anoniem Game profile

May 13th 2012, 21:27:56

Wait.. isn't Lord Tard the guy who wanted to beat up KJ in real life? The same knuckle-head who posts on AT that he'd prefer to use his fists than his linguistic "skills" to resolve conflicts?

LOL

+ qzjul may not have thought what you did was "bad", BUT YOU STILL BROKE fluffING RULES.

I used caps lock for emphasis instead of my fists :)
re(ally)tired

May 13th 2012, 21:29:07

Originally posted by anoniem:
Wait.. isn't Lord Tard the guy who wanted to beat up KJ in real life? The same knuckle-head who posts on AT that he'd prefer to use his fists than his mouth to resolve conflicts?

LOL

dunno, are you just throwing out BS, or do you have Proof to backup your hearsay?

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 13th 2012, 21:29:45

KJ got it from a different source; pang has verified.

Who can see PM's between hanlong & Pang:

Other than hanlong & pang, you'd require DB access, which is limited to the admin team, and of course TC & hanlong had access as well until the last incident.

anoniem Game profile

May 13th 2012, 21:30:41

look it up on AT archive for posts by LT. he doesn't have very many, but they are all classic mr gym steroid type posts. kinda like chuck norris's inbred retarded nephew thrice removed...
re(ally)tired

mrford Game profile

May 13th 2012, 21:35:34

I'm gong to fluff ur face up with the silky smooth verbal skillz I be reppin anon
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

May 13th 2012, 21:35:59

More evo lies. I sent KJ videos of me goofing around sparring with FRIENDS in the context of a debate whether it was fun it not. He was insulting it I said it was fun and that 'we should spar sometime it'd be a lot of fun ;-)'

He went to the admins trying to get me BANNED for uttering 'threats'

Also anon you are so full of it. I haven't been in a street fight since I was 16 and my friends nicknamed me the 'mediator'

Anonymous

May 13th 2012, 21:36:57

Life-time ban for:
symac (anonymous), lord tard, hanlong, tc + any other dirty fluffing cheats. be it from laf or elsewhere, but most probably from laf. a leopard can't change their spots can it now?

Sorry, you have proof of my cheating? Well let's see it you fluffing piece of fluff?

I always enjoy when trash cheaters try to call someone a cheater. I laughed at the post by hanlong in hindsight and I laugh anytime you do it. You are pretty much the biggest scumbag left in this game. Evidence will come of you cheating and a good portion of this game will be dancing and laughing at your expense.

anoniem Game profile

May 13th 2012, 21:37:18

not as full as your hands with all those accounts you've got to manage! :)

p.s. symac, keep looking for evidence of my cheating, but you'll find none. thank you and goodbye mr "anonymous"
re(ally)tired

Anonymous

May 13th 2012, 21:39:03

You mean the 1 country I created yesterday? You know the only country I have had in a few sets?

Anonymous

May 13th 2012, 21:40:04

All cheaters slip up, you will too.
You were always a cheater and you always will be.

Oh and I don't have to look for evidence. I think Qz keeps a watchful eye on you, and one of these days he will catch you.

Edited By: Anonymous on May 13th 2012, 21:42:09
See Original Post

May 13th 2012, 21:42:14

look it up on AT archive for posts by LT. he doesn't have very many, but they are all classic mr gym steroid type posts. kinda like chuck norris's inbred retarded nephew thrice removed...

get the heck off your arse and do it yourself, fat ass.

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 13th 2012, 21:42:54

Originally posted by Anonymous:
Life-time ban for:

Sorry, you have proof of my cheating? Well let's see it you fluffing piece of fluff?

I always enjoy when trash cheaters try to call someone a cheater. I laughed at the post by hanlong in hindsight and I laugh anytime you do it. You are pretty much the biggest scumbag left in this game. Evidence will come of you cheating and a good portion of this game will be dancing and laughing at your expense.

Originally posted by Anonymous:

All cheaters slip up, you will too.
You were always a cheater and you always will be.

Throwing stones in glass-houses much ?

Since you are advocating so strongly for evidence for his accusations, i assume you have and will share your evidence for your accusations ?
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

Anonymous

May 13th 2012, 21:47:50

I have no house, and I haven't cheated in this game. Hell I barely run 1 country, let alone more.

Look at the guy? The stank of cheater just drips from him. He was a well known cheater in the past. It's obvious he still is now.

Many were shocked when Hanlong was outed, none will be when Anoniem day comes.

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 13th 2012, 21:50:59

That has to be the worst attempt at an argument i`ve seen.

So to sum it up, your "proof" of ano beeing a cheater is:

- His looks ? FB stalking him ?
- His smell ? How does he smell, is it his cologne ?
- His history , do you have any links to proof of this statment ?
- Your statment that its "obvious"
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

May 13th 2012, 21:57:52

hmm, i thought anoniem played for Evolution. but PraetorNLS is stepping up in defense... bah, i probably got my facts confused.

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 13th 2012, 21:58:47

i`m not defending anyone, i`m asking him for proof when he accusess someone of cheating.

anoniem Game profile

May 13th 2012, 22:00:03

I guess it must have been that one reset I played in LaF back in 2003. Guilty by association - you've caught me red handed! rofl
re(ally)tired

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 13th 2012, 22:00:53

Also, he is the one writting :
"Sorry, you have proof of my cheating? Well let's see it you fluffing piece of fluff?"

So like i said, until he provides the above mentioned proof when HE is the one making the accusations, he is the biggest hypocrit on AT :)

Osso Game profile

May 13th 2012, 22:00:59

KJ was going to post here, but he is too scared to reply, lest LT follow through with his threats of physical violence.
Evo FA

NukEvil Game profile

May 13th 2012, 22:01:14

LaF thread number 43 and counting...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

May 13th 2012, 22:01:55

yeah, or hanlong pressed charges for internet stalking...

Anonymous

May 13th 2012, 22:04:10

If I had proof it would be in the admins hands and we all would have a good laugh.

To anyone with a brain it's obvious yes. Please feel free to defend your allies reputation, I don't like SoL I would love for them to support a cheater.

The way he acts, the shady intel he gathers, irc snippets he always seems to come up with? Spies are one thing, but I find it interesting they all report to him. I would love to comb his finances I bet anything we find payments to a VPN service.

You mean like GNV mass deletions, you mean like countless suiciders anytime anyone crushed Evo or GNV? You mean like being deleted even in the fast and loose times under Mehul?

Anyways, I have better things to do than argue what is fact. You know somethings are just fact even if they lack evidence. If they are fact the evidence will come in time. If not, well it certainly looked like a fact at the time.

There is rarely smoke without fire in this game, and there is a reason KJ and Anoniem are targeted so often for accusations.

JanPaul

May 13th 2012, 22:06:04

i'm cheating and no one is investigating me. i feel left alone. :(

anoniem Game profile

May 13th 2012, 22:08:27

GNV had deletions one reset and it turned out it was clode running those 8 countries or something stupid. My country was NEVER deleted in any reset of E:2025 or EE. Nice try though.

So, you can suck my fluff :)
re(ally)tired

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 13th 2012, 22:08:56

Why are you putting words in my mouth ?
I am not defending anyone, where am i defending anyone, can i ATLEAST have proof of that ?

i am asking you, the person who is crying out for proof when someone made an accusation, WHERE IS YOUR PROOF ?

Repeating someting 100 times, does`t make it true.

You don`t have any, then you sir, are a hypocrite :)
Point proven.

anoniem Game profile

May 13th 2012, 22:10:22

IRC snippets? You mean the IRC logs LaF's DPs gave to me? You mean the IRC snippets of conversations that I'm clearly in?

Sorry, I'm just a lot smarter than you, and that's just a fact.

p.s. i also found out clode had multiple countries in several alliances setting up FA rings to his country in SoF, so you sir are clasping at straws.

anyway, enjoy defending your dirty clan. you don't remove the problem you just hide it.
re(ally)tired

Anonymous

May 13th 2012, 22:15:37

GNV had deletions one reset and it turned out it was clode running those 8 countries or something stupid. My country was NEVER deleted in any reset of E:2025 or EE. Nice try though.

So, you can suck my fluff :)

Such an award winning personality. Makes people want to believe you. Then why does half the server believe you to be a cheater?

If you are truly innocent and do nothing shady I will apologize for such accusations. However I find it odd that you and KJ both receive more accusations per-set than anyone else in earth.

You notice the level of accusations against Hanlong started to rise the more cheating he did... Or the accusations against LAE did the same thing, and then they were outed.

Maybe it's your personality I don't know, but you and KJ have been accused of cheating forever at this point. Maybe you are clean and it's just the way you act.

I still find it curious that so many accusations come your way.