Verified:

anoniem Game profile

May 13th 2012, 22:16:54

Half the server? Wow, you should be a statistician for the Soviet government.

I've never received any accusations until now. Thanks for giving me my first though.
re(ally)tired

toma Game profile

May 13th 2012, 22:20:43

Symac is commonly referred as Don Soviet.
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 13th 2012, 22:27:44

Originally posted by PraetorNLS:
Why are you putting words in my mouth ?
I am not defending anyone, where am i defending anyone, can i ATLEAST have proof of that ?

i am asking you, the person who is crying out for proof when someone made an accusation, WHERE IS YOUR PROOF ?

Repeating someting 100 times, does`t make it true.

You don`t have any, then you sir, are a hypocrite :)
Point proven.

i'm sorry. it was totally my mistake... you're like a leader in SOL and you took the time to comment about providing proof about Anoniem being a cheater. i guess you're just a good friend of that trolling POS poster. it's nice to know that someone likes him.

guess i should go buy more booze and get a proper banning.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 13th 2012, 22:31:22

I`m sorry if asking for proof is getting in the way of you`r trolling.
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

anoniem Game profile

May 13th 2012, 22:32:18

Dibs you have 4.5k posts of trolling and counting.

Pot kettle fluff off.
re(ally)tired

May 13th 2012, 22:33:46

it's not the asking for proof that's the problem. it's your relationship to anoniem that i question and why you felt it necessary to ask for proof.

May 13th 2012, 22:35:23

Originally posted by anoniem:
Dibs you have 4.5k posts of trolling and counting.

Pot kettle fluff off.

stick it in your ear, fat ass.

Anonymous

May 13th 2012, 22:39:12

Anoniem is fat?
I guess that explains much of why he talks and acts the way he does.

Well sorry or accusing you of cheating, you just are a shady fat asshole.

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 13th 2012, 22:42:10

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
it's not the asking for proof that's the problem. it's your relationship to anoniem that i question and why you felt it necessary to ask for proof.

Why it is necessary to ask for proof when someone calls someone a cheater ?

Because i dont take people`s word for it.
Esp not a giant hypocrit troll like Symac.

Dibs is a giant cheater ! He is the biggest cheater since the days of VingThor ! I cant belive he`s not banned yet, its a disgrace the admins have`t permabanned him for all his multirunning/botting of legit alliances/hacking/other evil stuff
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

anoniem Game profile

May 13th 2012, 22:43:49

Wow, the intelligentsia of today. Symac and Dibs your insults are disappointing at best, particularly due to the fact that I'm not fat, therefore I do no possess a fat "ass".
re(ally)tired

Anonymous

May 13th 2012, 22:49:04

If not fat why do you feel such a need to be a fluff?

Anonymous

May 13th 2012, 22:52:10

Why it is necessary to ask for proof when someone calls someone a cheater ?
Esp not a giant hypocrit troll like Symac.

Either you don't know me or you don't know the meaning of the word "hypocrit[sic]".

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 13th 2012, 23:01:20

From what i`ve seen of your slander on here, i dont want to know you.

You are calling someone a cheater, but you dont have any proof, in the same thread, you are cursing and yelling because someone accused someone else of cheating without any posted proof.
What would YOU call that ? Do i need to find you a dictonary ?

Klown Game profile

May 13th 2012, 23:03:21

What exactly is it that KJ stands accused of doing?

dagga Game profile

May 13th 2012, 23:09:52

Lord Tarnava (a) makes multiple accounts, thus breaking game rules then (b) suicides on EVO.

Now he is one of LaF's leaders.

Cool.

and (c) Symac is still trying to hide because he's a giant fluff.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

May 13th 2012, 23:17:06

Originally posted by Anonymous:
Anoniem is fat?
I guess that explains much of why he talks and acts the way he does.

Well sorry or accusing you of cheating, you just are a shady fat asshole.

meh, i'm only calling him that because he asked me to go research his proof.

Anonymous

May 13th 2012, 23:20:20

From what i`ve seen of your slander on here, i dont want to know you.

You are calling someone a cheater, but you dont have any proof, in the same thread, you are cursing and yelling because someone accused someone else of cheating without any posted proof.
What would YOU call that ? Do i need to find you a dictonary ?

I asked for proof, he asked for proof neither of us has proof so we should probably both give it up.

However I would only be a hypocrite if I accused him of cheating while cheating myself.

I do believe if you have a dictionary you should keep it and use it yourself. As not only have you misspelled the word, but also misused it.

Please understand I am not trying to be a spelling Nazi or anything as I am far from perfect on such things. However, offering someone a dictionary when you have misspelled and misinterpreted said word is hypocritical and ironic.

Jiman Game profile

May 13th 2012, 23:22:22

The purpose of this thread is to dilute the current situation so that attention drawn away from Lafs recent actions. Done poorly might I add.

May 13th 2012, 23:26:05

Originally posted by Jiman:
The purpose of this thread is to dilute the current situation so that attention drawn away from Lafs recent actions. Done poorly might I add.

it's the 2nd thread about KJ notifying hanlong's employer about hanlong being accused of accessing the game db. it essentially means that KJ is stalking hanlong because of accusations about what hanlong did.

Klown Game profile

May 13th 2012, 23:31:01

Originally posted by Jiman:

it's the 2nd thread about KJ notifying hanlong's employer about hanlong being accused of accessing the game db. it essentially means that KJ is stalking hanlong because of accusations about what hanlong did.

I hope that isn't true.

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 13th 2012, 23:32:04

I thought he only considered doing it, and acctualy did not.

Anyone confirmed (that would know for sure) that he infact did ?

Helmet Game profile

May 13th 2012, 23:41:37

No, he did it. That's why I went apefluff on the first thread. fluffing stupid and way over the top.

Klown Game profile

May 13th 2012, 23:42:33

What was the name of the other thread?

May 13th 2012, 23:43:37

don't you have better things to do on Mother's Day?

http://forums.earthempires.com/...-war-on-kj-s-turret-count

i don't think KJ gives a dang.

one of the few threads that i actually read when i was sober.

Klown Game profile

May 13th 2012, 23:54:34

Originally posted by Helmet:
No, he did it. That's why I went apefluff on the first thread. fluffing stupid and way over the top.

I hate LAF in this GAME but this is fluffing pathetic. Makes me want to quit, maybe its not worth the risk of having my RL ruined if I do something that pisses off one of these babies.

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 13th 2012, 23:57:00

Again, i`m not defending anyone, but i am not taking someone`s word for it ?
How do we know he acctualy did it ?

Flamey Game profile

May 13th 2012, 23:59:48

I saw the screenshot a few days ago.

Devestation Game profile

May 14th 2012, 0:03:02

This topic is a gigantic joke and you should all be ashamed, OP included, for partaking in it.

Anonymous

May 14th 2012, 0:03:18

Again, i`m not defending anyone, but i am not taking someone`s word for it ?
How do we know he acctualy did it ?

If you want to be Evo butt buddies just do it, lol.

I am not in LaF but I still prefer them well beyond Evo, SoL, and MD. In fact I can say that I like every alliance more than Evo and MD. I don't think I hide it.

Stop hiding it, no one believes the facade.

Fatty Game profile

May 14th 2012, 0:05:04

This thread has a splash of jealousy.

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

May 14th 2012, 0:05:58

Originally posted by Devestation:
This topic is a gigantic joke and you should all be ashamed, OP included, for partaking in it.

i spend alot of time drunk and euphoric, so that shame feeling hardly ever hits me, or if it does my head hurts too much for me to pay attention to it.

Lord Tarnava Game profile

May 14th 2012, 0:06:35

Originally posted by Klown:
Originally posted by Helmet:

I hate LAF in this GAME but this is fluffing pathetic. Makes me want to quit, maybe its not worth the risk of having my RL ruined if I do something that pisses off one of these babies.

That was what my OP was getting at. Sure, KJ is on your side right NOW, what if Evo and SOL have a split? People show their true colours when dealing with their enemies and those they gain nothing from.

Devestation Game profile

May 14th 2012, 0:08:54

i spend alot of time drunk and euphoric, so that shame feeling hardly ever hits me, or if it does my head hurts too much for me to pay attention to it.

Terrible person is terrible

May 14th 2012, 0:14:07

Beans, Beans, are good for the heart,
the more you eat the more you fart,
the more you fart the better you feel,
so eat your beans at every meal.

Devestation Game profile

May 14th 2012, 0:16:27

Beans, Beans, are good for the heart,
the more you eat the more you fart,
the more you fart the better you feel,
so eat your beans at every meal.

Stop farting all over the boards. >:(

Anonymous

May 14th 2012, 0:18:59

You know this whole thing really bothers me.

"KJ got it from a different source; pang has verified." - qzjul

What possible 3rd party source? Where is this stated?
Prior to this both Pang and Hanlong swore it never left their inbox. So they were lying? Why is there no big revealing post about who this other source was? Unless someone had direct access to their accounts, there is no way for this puzzle to fit together.

The more I think about it, the more I wonder just how shady things are in this game. Either they lied, someone had DB access and revealed it, or someone had access to one of their accounts.

Why would KJ end up with such a private message, from what I remember it had nothing to do with Evo at all.

BattleKJ Game profile

May 14th 2012, 0:22:46

Is it still incomprehensible to you that Hanlong would lie? When thats exactly what he's been doing to everyone, including all you LaF guys for months and months?

Unless this is an admission that Hanlong is an upstanding citizen, totally honest and told you guys everything about what he and TC were doing?

Anonymous

May 14th 2012, 0:29:41

So you got it from a LaF "spy"?

Lord Tarnava Game profile

May 14th 2012, 0:29:50

spin spin spin KJ

May 14th 2012, 0:33:05

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
Is it still incomprehensible to you that Hanlong would lie? When thats exactly what he's been doing to everyone, including all you LaF guys for months and months?

Unless this is an admission that Hanlong is an upstanding citizen, totally honest and told you guys everything about what he and TC were doing?

you don't understand the Earth the same way that I do. I don't actually expect anybody here to tell the truth if they can get away with lying, except for maybe martian, but he's an alien.

Trife Game profile

May 14th 2012, 0:35:58

Originally posted by toma:
Hanlong brought it himself to real life when he committed a criminal offense of hacking into a computer system. It is just not against the game rules it is against the law punishable by prison time in several countries. The ee admins have been more than fair towards hanlong already for not pursuing criminal charges against him.

it's been awhile since i agreed with toma, but he's pretty much spot on here.

May 14th 2012, 0:37:47

Originally posted by Trife:
Hanlong brought it himself to real life when he committed a criminal offense of hacking into a computer system. It is just not against the game rules it is against the law punishable by prison time in several countries. The ee admins have been more than fair towards hanlong already for not pursuing criminal charges against him.

LOL, no, actually, he's not. the admins didn't press charges and it didn't go to court. hanlong wasn't tried and convicted of anything in a court of law.

dagga Game profile

May 14th 2012, 0:41:09

Guys, this is the age-old LaF strategy of playing down the cheating allegations so that hanlong can return in the near future.

Dibs is mouthpiece number 1.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

May 14th 2012, 0:45:11

oh my. the admins are going to let hanlong play because Dibs has the spoken. that's awesome. maybe if i speak the 10 commandments loudly enough the Israelites will quit cluster bombing the Palestinians and we will have peace on da Earth.

BattleKJ Game profile

May 14th 2012, 0:46:53

LOL, no, actually, he's not. the admins didn't press charges and it didn't go to court. hanlong wasn't tried and convicted of anything in a court of law.

Exactly, he's getting let off the hook, getting away with what hes done totally scott free. But he wanted to accuse me of committing the same crime he has?! Hanlong the computer expert making allegations of me the Dell Computer using IT Novice of hacking him? I don't know about you, but I do not appreciate being accused of doing illegal things.

Hanlong is VERY lucky that a certain someone (admin) asked me to remove the message to his employers straightaway. As quite frankly regardless or not if you guys agree with me. I felt it was thoroughly deserved.

Pride Game profile

May 14th 2012, 0:50:33

Dog Hanlong, I'm still laughing. :)

May 14th 2012, 0:53:24

Exactly, he's getting let off the hook, getting away with what hes done totally scott free. But he wanted to accuse me of committing the same crime he has?! Hanlong the computer expert making allegations of me the Dell Computer using IT Novice of hacking him? I don't know about you, but I do not appreciate being accused of doing illegal things.

Hanlong is VERY lucky that a certain someone (admin) asked me to remove the message to his employers straightaway. As quite frankly regardless or not if you guys agree with me. I felt it was thoroughly deserved.

so, you go from being accused of doing an illegal thing to actually doing an illegal thing... i suppose that makes sense.

BattleKJ Game profile

May 14th 2012, 0:54:57

That begs the question, what have I done that is illegal?

Helmet Game profile

May 14th 2012, 0:56:00

He's getting off the scott free by being banned from a game he was clearly obsessed with, embarrassing his alliance and watching his friends/ex-teammates get gangbanged over his actions?

May 14th 2012, 0:58:40

That begs the question, what have I done that is illegal?

beats me, what did that certain someone (admin) ask you to remove?

was it actually removed and erased or can it be used in a court of law?

Edited By: Dibs Ludicrous on May 14th 2012, 1:01:36
See Original Post