Verified:

Detmer Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 17:45:48

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Originally posted by crest23:
Wait, so PP goes from Team to alliance to cause havoc and he is a server terrorist? But Boltar and co, go from alliance to team and it's all good? The lack of common sense in people,..... That's the power of collective stupidity.
+1

Haven't really heard much criticism of the PDM members heading up TSO.

I have no idea if anyone in PDM is any way heading up TSO, but PDM doesn't condone their actions... the team server is completely separate from alliance server... that is like telling our members how to vote in real world political elections - it is way outside of the scope of PDM. The only way PDM will encourage members to vote differently is if there is some anti-PDM legislation being crafted somewhere in the world...

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2012, 17:46:28

Originally posted by Lowbacca:
If you want to do that at least form an alliance and tag up
So you can identify us before we hit? Good plan.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Lowbacca Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 17:47:03

Were the PDM players in Team Tagged up?
Lowbacca
Paradigm
Head of Border Control

Sir Balin Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 17:49:00

As I said via PM, it seems PDMers represent about 4% of your problem in another game. The suiciding is pointless and we'll kill you and your server will still suck because you didn't do anything about the problem.

Edited By: Sir Balin on Feb 10th 2012, 17:57:42
See Original Post

Chaoswind Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 17:49:21

Wait, so PP goes from Team to alliance to cause havoc and he is a server terrorist? But Boltar and co, go from alliance to team and it's all good? The lack of common sense in people,..... That's the power of collective stupidity.

who is saying what Boltar and co did is good?

we are pissed because PP and his friends did such a poor job that they are hurting no one but their cause.

Lets put is like this.

Israeli extremist go on a terrorist spree and a rampage and kill thousands of Muslims, in retaliation the Muslims kill every french citizen they can find, that is pretty much what is happening here...
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Detmer Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 17:49:23

Originally posted by Detmer:

Boltar and whoever didn't go to team in an effort to scare people into changing their ways, so yes it is different and not terroristic. I am sorry that is hard for you to understand.
So it's better if you do it for the sake of random destruction? Ok then, we're here because suiciding is fun.

edit: they did go on Team to change Team btw. Decided to kill the server as part of their plan. Elvesrus has some nice posts on TT about that.

That would at least make sense if you did it to just be a pain, but we already know that isn't the reason. And as I said in another post, PDM does not condone random destruction in any server because PDM does not have any stance on what happens in any other server. As a member of PDM (not making any PDM statement) I think it is too bad they went and ruined that server for so many people. I feel sorry for all the victims (other than you and your suicide buddies) but that doesn't mean I have any influence over the server nor will I try to have any influence over the server (except for the negative impact I now intend to make as a result of your carrying actions over to alliance).

Sir Balin Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 17:58:17

That would at least make sense if you did it to just be a pain, but we already know that isn't the reason. And as I said in another post, PDM does not condone random destruction in any server because PDM does not have any stance on what happens in any other server. As a member of PDM (not making any PDM statement) I think it is too bad they went and ruined that server for so many people. I feel sorry for all the victims (other than you and your suicide buddies) but that doesn't mean I have any influence over the server nor will I try to have any influence over the server (except for the negative impact I now intend to make as a result of your carrying actions over to alliance).

I feel the same way.

Mr. Iris Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 17:58:33

PP plays in Team so he can chronically be a victim and lash out in Alliance (Talk) about it.

RD, DBD, FBI, WoG, TSO

Get yourself a check up, so whoever you spread it for next doesn't catch something.
Originally posted by archaic:
see many colors
fluttering in the spring winds
Iris blooms again

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2012, 18:02:50

Your stupidity too... We are arguing the fact that they are targeting the wrong people. PDM has 1 member that played there and was not a leader. That being said why don't you read more posts before you post.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2012, 18:04:02

Originally posted by Mr. Iris:
PP plays in Team so he can chronically be a victim and lash out in Alliance (Talk) about it.

RD, DBD, FBI, WoG, TSO

Get yourself a check up, so whoever you spread it for next doesn't catch something.
Never hit DBD. Hit FBI after WoG merger. So wow, amazingly enough it becomes the three clans that terrorized Team.

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

crest23 Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 18:05:05

Boltar and whoever didn't go to team in an effort to scare people into changing their ways, so yes it is different and not terroristic. I am sorry that is hard for you to understand.

The point is not the intent, the point is the action. No one cares if you go out every day with the intent to commit a crime. The question at the end of the day is DID YOU COMMIT A CRIME!

Why I expect you to understand that is beyopnd me.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2012, 18:05:06

Originally posted by Requiem:

Your stupidity too... We are arguing the fact that they are targeting the wrong people. PDM has 1 member that played there and was not a leader. That being said why don't you read more posts before you post.

lol@elvesrus not being a leader in both TSO and PDM.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 18:06:29

Have you reprimanded said player? STFU moron! What more is there to read?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2012, 18:08:53

I talk to Elves often on IRC and he has never once said anything to me about TSO I didn't even know it existed. So Attacking PDM is not going after the people responsible.

Crest: thats a private matter now isn't it? The moron here is you.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 18:13:04

I talk to Elves often on IRC and he has never once said anything to me about TSO I didn't even know it existed. So Attacking PDM is not going after the people responsible.

It sure as hell brought this topic to light, hasn't it? They went to the Team server and killed it. What did you all think the people that like to play the Team would do to satisfy their needs to play? Just stop play until it is fixed?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 18:14:17

As shameful as the acts he is perpetuating on the Team server, he better be ashamed and not talk about it to you.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2012, 18:15:26

The "They" you are referring to are not PDM except 1 person. Wouldn't you think it would be more effective to go after the people running the show?

crest23 Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 18:17:47

Originally posted by Chaoswind:

we are pissed because PP and his friends did such a poor job that they are hurting no one but their cause.

Lets put is like this.

Israeli extremist go on a terrorist spree and a rampage and kill thousands of Muslims, in retaliation the Muslims kill every french citizen they can find, that is pretty much what is happening here...

This doesn't make any sense.

Your Israeli (PDM) extremist came and killed thousands of Muslims (Team server players). In retailiation, the Muslims (some Team server players) go to Israel and killed their citizens. There, fixed it for you.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 18:20:00

The "They" you are referring to are not PDM except 1 person. Wouldn't you think it would be more effective to go after the people running the show?

You already said you wouldn't point him out, that is is a private matter. And reading you and the other PDM posts, any pain dished to him would probably bring the rest of PDM in retaliation.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Chaoswind Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 18:28:09

nope

TSO has 1 active PDMer

Know PDM members that quited Team and/or had reduced activity/quit the game after TSO server FS.

R.
T.
V.
A.
G.G
B.
etc

and I really shouldn't be making that public... ok gonna list their initials only

So you can see We PDM had LITTLE to do with Israel, making us the French
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 10th 2012, 18:30:46

Originally posted by Chaoswind:

Lets put is like this.

This doesn't make any sense.

Your Israeli (PDM) extremist came and killed thousands of Muslims (Team server players). In retailiation, the Muslims (some Team server players) go to Israel and killed their citizens. There, fixed it for you.

This isn't really a middle eastern scenario.

This is more like in the movie Starship Troopers when that asteroid hits Buenos Aires and kills all of Rico's family and friends who aren't at space marine training.

And then he has sex with some girl in a tent, but she's later impaled by a bug's leg.

These suiciders are like the tent.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

crest23 Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 18:34:36

HAHAHAHAHA!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Boltar Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 18:35:08

Difference is we are a clan. We don't run untagged or spam tag to do damage

Pain Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 18:39:40

Just so you PDMers know, if you go and join TSO to "get back" at these other suiciders you are going to be inadvertently killing other innocent players, just like the ones in your alliance that got hurt, effectively making you guys hyprocrites of a high magnitude.

PP, wrong way to go about this dude. i understand your theory but i assure you suiciding the people who actually deserve it WOULD piss them off. suiciding innocent people aint the way to go, not when there are 40 guilty members you could be potentially hitting instead.
Your mother is a nice woman

toma Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 18:44:46

guys atleast suck it up like a man. Like RD did.
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 18:48:39

Originally posted by Boltar:

Difference is we are a clan. We don't run untagged or spam tag to do damage

Oh, you are right, I see the difference now. A group of people instead of playing as a team of 5 on Team server play as a CLAN of 50+ on a server with roughly 100 active players to do damage.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

BobbyATA Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 18:53:59

I never understood the moral argument against cross-server retaliation.

TY Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 18:55:49

I just quit playing team because of all the crap and bullfluff, but then I'm probably quite a bit older and more mature than the average player there.
There's a great power in words, if you don't hitch too many of them together.
Josh Billings

Pain Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 18:56:30

its pretty simple, if someone hurts you where it matters to you, you go to where it matters for them and hurt them there.

Your mother is a nice woman

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2012, 18:58:02

Originally posted by Pain:
PP, wrong way to go about this dude. i understand your theory but i assure you suiciding the people who actually deserve it WOULD piss them off. suiciding innocent people aint the way to go, not when there are 40 guilty members you could be potentially hitting instead.
Well that brings the additional problem of me needing TSO's members list as well as the memebrs list of the clans in which they play here..

Though tbh if the numbers regarding PDM are true then it was a poor choice of target. Then again, how could we have done any better?

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 10th 2012, 18:59:12

problem with that logic, Pain, is that it doesn't hurt anyone that you want to hurt...

like I said a long time ago, you're barking up the wrong tree. PDM/TSO have basically no connection whatsoever and there are high level leaders in 3-4 other clans that haven't been hit.

it's a flawed reason to do this sort of thing to begin with, but the reasons you are stating are making you look stupid for not doing your homework.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Chaoswind Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 18:59:14

I won't join TSO, Team Server is a waste of time.

Also PDM is all about non censorship, every PDM is speaking their mind and their own opinions, not our course of action as an alliance.

Also i am annoyed and pissed because players of the worthless server are damaging people that had as goals to break their personal best networth for this set, some have it as high as 220M networth, while others only hoped to break 60M, yet you idiots are ruining their goals for no reason, no wait there is a reason; and is because your server and your player base sucks so much that you can't stand playing with each other anymore.

I won't waste my time playing the team server, I will focus my energy making suggestions to Pang/Qz in order to make them see what pretty much everyone knows, and that is that the team server is worthless and needs to get killed and replaced.
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 10th 2012, 19:00:03

well in all fairness clans in alliance and FFA from time to time will run untaggeds for a variety of purposes which is not against the rules (providing they aren't multies). Generally the community frowns on such things though
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Flamey Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 19:01:37

Turn that frown upside down martian.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 10th 2012, 19:02:47

well I admit to nothing :P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2012, 19:03:57

Originally posted by Pang:
problem with that logic, Pain, is that it doesn't hurt anyone that you want to hurt...

like I said a long time ago, you're barking up the wrong tree. PDM/TSO have basically no connection whatsoever and there are high level leaders in 3-4 other clans that haven't been hit.

it's a flawed reason to do this sort of thing to begin with, but the reasons you are stating are making you look stupid for not doing your homework.
I'm sorry that I don't have access to the usernames behind the countries.

toma Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 19:04:15

don't worry pang we can suicide more if you demand it in the name of fairness!
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2012, 19:06:07

Originally posted by toma:
don't worry pang we can suicide more if you demand it in the name of fairness!
Like I said to Sir Balin: If this is 4% of the total suiciding, it's fair, right?

elvesrus

Feb 10th 2012, 19:12:00

there are 2 people in TSO that are in PDM. 1 is not a leader. Archaic is not in TSO.

Chevs started TSO

I traditionally use country names like War or Bust and Treponema Pallidum.

I would have given you my number had you asked for it.

any other questions for me?
Elves is a douche on every server.

archaic Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 19:13:27

Well that brings the additional problem of me needing TSO's members list as well as the memebrs list of the clans in which they play here..

Though tbh if the numbers regarding PDM are true then it was a poor choice of target. Then again, how could we have done any better?

lol, so now even you acknowledge that suiciding PDM was a mistake? . . . a little late to call the bullets back huh?

You guys want to make it up to PDM? Delete the suiciders, restart and join PDM. Play a set with us and you'll either want to suicide us again next set, or you'll never want to play anywhere else.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

de1i Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 19:13:53

Originally posted by toma:
guys atleast suck it up like a man. Like RD did.

Probably the nicest thing you've ever said.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2012, 19:21:02

lol, so now even you acknowledge that suiciding PDM was a mistake? . . . a little late to call the bullets back huh?

You guys want to make it up to PDM? Delete the suiciders, restart and join PDM. Play a set with us and you'll either want to suicide us again next set, or you'll never want to play anywhere else.

A mistake in the sense that if someone had presented me TSO's member list, a different target would have had higher priority over PDM. Not in the sense that PDM shouldn't have got hit for its involvement.

Sov Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 19:22:40

Viper or Nas?

toma Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 19:23:33

smikke is an investment banker. You think this is the biggest mistake he has done? lol. He works at goldman sachs!

archaic Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 19:29:18

A mistake in the sense that if someone had presented me TSO's member list, a different target would have had higher priority over PDM. Not in the sense that PDM shouldn't have got hit for its involvement.

PDM had zero involvement PP, zip, zero, zilch, nada. Only individuals from just about every clan on the server were involved. You fail at logic, but its OK - you and your homeys are still welcome to delete, restart, and join PDM. I want that recruiting medal this set.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

CGiboney Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 19:49:08

That suck PDM. Cross/Server is dumb even if TSO kills the whole server. what can you do, doesnt look like there gonna stop anytime soon either.

Unholy Monks

Trife Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 20:47:41

AFAIK, most all of the LCNers quit playing Team Server resets ago when ZEN left us.

But that hasn't stopped you from suiciding on LCN in the past, le sigh.

Maybe the game admins can come up with something that will prevent this childish behavior from happening in the future ;)

toma Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 21:05:41

when will LCNers stop being deleted for rule violations in single player servers?

Also FBI killed people for no reason in team is less worse than us killing for a bad reason in alliance? No way can you spin us as worse from that. You can just pretend they are random suicides.

Edited By: toma on Feb 10th 2012, 21:11:02
See Original Post

Scorba Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 21:08:43

cross server suiciding huh. wouldn't be earth without it I guess

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2012, 21:09:07

It's interesting all of the PDMers who say the suiciding is stupid and then suggest that the issue is that the suiciders are hitting the wrong alliance. Way to pass the buck.

I also think what TSO did was lame. I also agree with Bobby about the lack of moral justification for NOT retaling cross-server. The issue isn't that their countries died in team, it's that their enjoyment is gone. Not that I condone the idea, but if you are going to go an eye for an eye, the goal would not to be to fight on team (which is what TSO would like) but to reduce their enjoyment in some fashion (in this case cross-server retal). I would not participate myself, and I would not like myself or my alliance to be targeted, but in general this is exactly the tactics that suiciding entails. You cannot directly fight your enemy on common ground and you are forced to "fight dirty". Innocents are often casualties. It's sad, but it does bring focus on the situation...

While I am not sure of who all is part of TSO, I have doubts about Neofed members being involved as it is newly reformed and a lot of those guys don't seem to have ever played EE at all. If Neofed was mentioned because of Boltar specifically, he plays in SoF as has been stated before. I don't really know too many players in the other alliances or I would speak for them as well.

In general, I'm pretty sure that these suiciders are not attacking Pang in the hopes of affecting server change through him specifically. That seems like a rather egocentric view from Pang's part, as AxA insinuated. While it is easy to understand that admins in general only have so much free time and that it is split between making EE better and playing, I think it is poor form to allude to a player's in game actions as an attack on the game enhancement itself.

Pang: The extra personal attack on AxA also seems really uncalled for. It's like you were just waiting for him to comment on you in public so that you could play that 'card'. I wish that I could express how little respect I have for you without insulting you, because I am appreciative of the work you do for this game, but I very much disagree with some of your actions and statements.