Verified:

Jiman Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 0:19:04

MD and LCN called in an ally in a war that they could of won on fair terms pretty easily with how things were going.

What is the message...

Detmer Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 0:20:37

Originally posted by Jiman:
MD and LCN called in an ally in a war that they could of won on fair terms pretty easily with how things were going.

What is the message...

MD and LCN already showed they would have beaten you. I think the greater Earth community is trying to send SoL the message that they do not like the way you guys have been playing. All those complaints you get about how you treat other alliances, that is what you are dying over.

Deci Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 0:26:32

*brings some popcorn, beer, and some chairs, sits down, and listens in*
Retired.... and back again.

Steeps Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 0:54:50

Originally posted by Detmer:

What is the message...

MD and LCN already showed they would have beaten you. I think the greater Earth community is trying to send SoL the message that they do not like the way you guys have been playing. All those complaints you get about how you treat other alliances, that is what you are dying over.

So the message is we should have killed MD 70 vs 40, then moved onto LCN 70 vs 38 and just gangbanged both of them separately instead of trying for a fair fight, or am I reading this community all wrong and we should just gangbang all the time, that's the message you seem to be telling me, just gangbang all the time, because gangbangs are best.

This message was brought to you by the word gangbang, and the punctuation mark comma.

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 1:21:55

Stop wasting your time with the Dagga spin zone
You wanted war all the time and you got it

londwell

Aug 21st 2011, 1:31:01

I think detmers post sums everything up well.

locket Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 1:34:36

Originally posted by Steeps:
Originally posted by Detmer:

What is the message...

So the message is we should have killed MD 70 vs 40, then moved onto LCN 70 vs 38 and just gangbanged both of them separately instead of trying for a fair fight, or am I reading this community all wrong and we should just gangbang all the time, that's the message you seem to be telling me, just gangbang all the time, because gangbangs are best.

This message was brought to you by the word gangbang, and the punctuation mark comma.

gangbang requires two clans.. just sayin ;)

Kyatoru Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 1:45:49

pew pew pew!
+Kya

Junky Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 2:33:16

Originally posted by AxAlar:
There it is then, LCN called us in ;p

Guess I should have read Thomas' dec more carefully ;p

AxA's: <-

You hit LCN. LCN has been an FDP since I brought our alliance back to the council server back in the days of E2025. Few have known this, as we've always tried to consider each other an ace up our sleeves.-> As such, our friends have asked us to show use that card and go boom on SOL. <- Good luck!

I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

jre786 Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 2:47:47

i want eclairs!

joe2 Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 3:33:00

axa is not even this active insite

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 3:35:13

fluff move.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

Dukey Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 3:35:53

mmmmm bonus points and eclairs in one post, it's my lucky day

Klown Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 3:46:21

Thanks Sanct. Earth sucks ass.

hanlong Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 4:10:56

eclairs

yum
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Adama Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 5:03:46

eclairs? where?

kemo Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 5:30:13

really? your complete fluffs to lcn and your actually upset they call in an ally to get back at you?
all praised to ra

Jiman Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 5:40:34

How is SOL complete fluffs to LCN? I am sure you are referring to something.

kemo Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 5:44:52

si. i would be refering to the part where it was mentioned you hit lcn to simply even out the numbers
all praised to ra

Jiman Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 5:51:58

As a player who enjoy war, i wish the war could of been kept as it was since it was on even playing fields.

Thats is all :D

Edited By: Jiman on Aug 21st 2011, 7:02:40. Reason: Something Less angry
See Original Post

Jiman Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 5:53:01

Originally posted by kemo:
si. i would be refering to the part where it was mentioned you hit lcn to simply even out the numbers

There was much more to it then just evening out the numbers.

dagga Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 5:57:10

LCN you have balls the size of mountains! haha. What a waste of server space your tag is.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

iNouda Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 6:03:14

dagga is hating! :O

TheVoices Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 6:06:37

Sol

Why so mad bros?
wut.

Jiman Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 6:12:18

Originally posted by TheVoices:
Sol

Why so mad bros?

*licks TheVoices*

kemo Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 6:28:52

you special or somethin jiman? you hit a tag not even war preppin man. of course they wanna just get the war over with faster

you cant use last set as an excuse against lcn cause it was stated in your own damn dec you held no grudges
all praised to ra

Thomas Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 6:32:43

I love the Sanct hate right now. We were called in, I thought that was an easy concept to understand.

Oh... and to clear up any confusion:

SoL FSed LCN because they apparently *expected* MD to call in LCN. Basically, they FSed an unprepared tag because it forced LCN into the conflict, as MD would have called in another ally that was intending on and prepared to war.

Don't try to make it something it's not. On paper the numbers look fair, but you forced who MD was going to war with. Can you honestly say MD would have called in LCN when they had other tags that they were DP'd to?

lolz

dagga Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 6:33:55

Let me get kemo's logic straight here, he thinks pulling this douche move, on top of last resets douche move will mean more netting for LCN?
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

locket Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 6:37:16

Let me get dagga`s logic right... LCN has balls the size of mountainsÉ! Where do they get pants that big!

Thomas Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 6:48:49

dagga - LCN knew what the ramifications of doing this would be for future resets.

nimrodix Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 7:02:11

im true blue IXer
and i can tell u
bad blood is where its at

locket Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 7:13:53

perhaps if sol left lcn alone theyd find a fairer war next time ;)

Pain Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 7:25:09

Originally posted by Thomas:
I love the Sanct hate right now. We were called in, I thought that was an easy concept to understand.

SoL FSed LCN because they apparently *expected* MD to call in LCN. Basically, they FSed an unprepared tag because it forced LCN into the conflict, as MD would have called in another ally that was intending on and prepared to war.

Don't try to make it something it's not. On paper the numbers look fair, but you forced who MD was going to war with. Can you honestly say MD would have called in LCN when they had other tags that they were DP'd to?

lolz

not that SoL had any real reason to hit LCN as i feel like last set should have made them even for the set before, but if LCN didnt want a chance to get hit, why did they not pact SOL. seems kind of silly to me to not at least try to pact the clan you just gangbanged the set before. unless they did and SOL turned them down in which case i can see LCNs reason for calling you in, athough at that point they should have expect SOL to hit and there isnt much excuse for not being prepared.

but if LCN hadnt pacted SOL they should have at least expected as much. or maybe they figured SOL was just going to hit MD alone? so that means LCN planned to hang thier allies out to dry? is that what youre claiming? cause youd have to be a retard to think SOL wasnt at least coming after MD.
Your mother is a nice woman

TheVoices Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 7:29:37

Originally posted by Pain:
Originally posted by Thomas:

lolz

not that SoL had any real reason to hit LCN as i feel like last set should have made them even for the set before, but if LCN didnt want a chance to get hit, why did they not pact SOL. seems kind of silly to me to not at least try to pact the clan you just gangbanged the set before. unless they did and SOL turned them down in which case i can see LCNs reason for calling you in, athough at that point they should have expect SOL to hit and there isnt much excuse for not being prepared.

but if LCN hadnt pacted SOL they should have at least expected as much. or maybe they figured SOL was just going to hit MD alone? so that means LCN planned to hang thier allies out to dry? is that what youre claiming? cause youd have to be a retard to think SOL wasnt at least coming after MD.

Your logic is awful. If SOL was coming after MD, and also LCN as a pre-emptive strike, and that's what the war was 'supposed' to be, fine. Then SOL should have taken care to pact LCN's allies. Did they really think Sanct would leave their FDP out to dry?

By your logic, the SOL people pissing and moaning are the biggest hypocrites of all.
wut.

Jiman Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 7:32:52

I like apples.

Pain Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 7:33:14

its hard to understand when youre looking at it from a biased viewpoint, TV.

Jiman Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 7:34:52

Why cant weee be friends why cant wee be friends...

why cant wee be friends, why cant we be friends...!

TheVoices Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 7:41:59

No bias here. I've been gone from this game too long to have any bias that has any relevance anymore.

There is no logical reason for anyone to expect one group to call in allies, and strike pre-emptively, and then get upset when the party that was blindsided calls in allies of their own.

The pre-emptive strike proves that the leadership of SOL recognizes the causation involved. The fact that they did not anticipate LCN calling it's FDPs and move to pact/counter accordingly shows fantastically poor strategic planning, and a near total lack of foresight.
wut.

Pain Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 7:53:19

why would they have expected you guys to call in allies to an evenly matched war, that was tipping in your own favor?

seems silly to me for you guys to ruin a possible legitimate win just to get back at them for hitting you again?

what this proves is that you guys dont want to fight SOL on even terms (as even as they can be). and thats totally fine, but just dont pretend you have a justification for calling in an additional 50 countries.

i have no bias towards either side, i have friends on both. i would have rather seen it remain how it was and have LCN/MD win it without help.

TheVoices Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 7:58:50

Why? So the scales tip faster. People can stop around and cry fairness this, gangbang that all day long.

Taking a pragmatic look at the situation, the war was already turning against SOL, albeit slowly. One side had uncommited, willing allies.

It is always in the best interest of any warring party to end the war as quickly as possible, and out-range any restarts before turning them into farmland. SOL's strategic failure to predict this potentiality leads to what will almost certainly be a lost war.

The only fair fight is the one you win. If SOL wanted fairness, they wouldn't have blindsided an alliance set up to net, with no saved turns, and they would have used diplomatic means to isolate their targets. SOL did neither.
wut.

tenshim0 Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 8:07:35

collab suck
Your forces invaded tiekoon (#447)!
They broke through the defender's defences!
They took:
30,503 Acres(31,175 Gained)
1395 Buildings(672 Destroyed)

Im MrB

Kyatoru Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 8:07:38

Boners
+Kya

Pain Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 8:10:37

what should have happened is SOL should have hit just MD, tag killed them real quick and then everyone should have squashed thier beef and called it even. whether or not MD calling in sanct is a matter of speculation although i assume they would.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 8:14:52

You all need to quit whining and stating who raped who and who is outnumbered and what is fair!

***ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARENT IN THE WAR***

Your opinion is wrong. His opinion is wrong. My opinion is wrong.

Its a war game, set your vaginas aside and fight. If you aren't directly a part of the fight, then shut up and video tape it for my youtube enjoyment later.
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Kyatoru Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 8:18:07

BONERS
+Kya

xaos Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 21st 2011, 8:20:14

Originally posted by joe2:
axa is not even this active insite

thats exactly what i was thinking joe ;p

hanlong Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 9:10:32

How is SOL complete fluffs to LCN? I am sure you are referring to something.

like this?

8==========D
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

ArsenalMD Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 9:20:55

Originally posted by Pain:
what should have happened is SOL should have hit just MD, tag killed them real quick and then everyone should have squashed thier beef and called it even. whether or not MD calling in sanct is a matter of speculation although i assume they would.

This is good right up to the part where you talk about SOL tagkilling MD and then, well it kind of got a little unrealistic.

Oh and because seemingly having 10 people say it still doesn't make it clear. MD called in noone.

Murf Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 9:36:58

lol funny thread

grimjoww Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 10:07:11

too bad for SOL :/