Verified:

AxAlar Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 20:34:04

SoL, we will be taking your eclairs!

You hit LCN. LCN has been an FDP since I brought our alliance back to the council server back in the days of E2025. Few have known this, as we've always tried to consider each other an ace up our sleeves. As such, our friends have asked us to show use that card and go boom on SOL. Good luck!

Edited By: AxAlar on Aug 20th 2011, 21:21:08. Reason: Thomas' dec sucked
See Original Post
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

Pain Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 20:37:05

did SOL offer to pact LCN this set, or did LCN ask SOL for a pact?
Your mother is a nice woman

Trife Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 20:37:41

confirmed

Trife
Sanct assistant to the President

swampy Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 20:42:01

Are you drunk? Seriously would you like us to wait for them to get ready, polish their missiles, shine their shoes of the troops? FFS mate, what about last set with us.. were we ready? No. But we went on and we fought off those who hit us. Its a war for a reason, no one has to wait for each other.

TheVoices Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 20:45:27

Originally posted by swampy:
Are you drunk? Seriously would you like us to wait for them to get ready, polish their missiles, shine their shoes of the troops? FFS mate, what about last set with us.. were we ready? No. But we went on and we fought off those who hit us. Its a war for a reason, no one has to wait for each other.

You seem upset.
wut.

AxAlar Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 20:45:35

Yeah, Thomas' dec is terrible. Truth is anytime a friend asks us to come in we help. That's that; the circumstances don't mean fluff to me.
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
MSN:

Soviet Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 20:46:18

So you're going to declare on SOL, then make a LG?

08/20/2011 20:45:02 GT Syrian (#787) (Sanct) imagami (#149) (iMagNum) PS 1,065 Acres (+530)

Pretty fluff I'd say.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

sampaul Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 20:46:48

couldn't agree more swampy thats looks like MD and lcn aren't worth it there pathetic and can't handle a even playing field they have to call help everytime but they will see!!

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Aug 20th 2011, 20:53:26

ohhhhhh so another gangbang eh? apparently a 12 country advantage of lcn/md wasnt enough? And how is it blind siding if they warred us last set.

Edited By: LittleItaly on Aug 20th 2011, 20:55:42
See Original Post
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

AxAlar Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 21:01:46

Sov you in IRC?
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
MSN:

Soviet Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 21:04:39

irc.earthempires.com
Imaginary Numbers

maverickmd Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 21:05:54

Originally posted by sampaul:
couldn't agree more swampy thats looks like MD and lcn aren't worth it there pathetic and can't handle a even playing field they have to call help everytime but they will see!!
*They're. Learn2words

sampaul Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 21:16:07

hahaha maverick i don care just think you guys are pathetic for calling sanct in on this !!

Deisal Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 21:17:14

woulda been better of just saying what you meant, the long winded story was a waste of typing.

"Our allies didnt wanna deal with what they started last reset, so were gonna try to bail them out."

See how much easier that would have been lol

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2011, 21:20:27

Originally posted by LittleItaly:
ohhhhhh so another gangbang eh? apparently a 12 country advantage of lcn/md wasnt enough? And how is it blind siding if they warred us last set.

You forgot to read this line:
Don't bother with the famous SoL spin. Nobody believes any of it anyways. Toodles.

There is no alliance in this game i hate more then sol, go go sanct/md/lcn! kill the fluffing retards
Don of LaF

AxAlar Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 21:21:46

I got rid of Thomas' dec ;p
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
MSN:

Wu Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 21:29:08

let's go girls! betcha can't kill me with less than 500hits :P

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Aug 20th 2011, 21:31:53

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:
Originally posted by LittleItaly:

You forgot to read this line:
Don't bother with the famous SoL spin. Nobody believes any of it anyways. Toodles.

There is no alliance in this game i hate more then sol, go go sanct/md/lcn! kill the fluffing retards

You forgot to remember that I dont follow haters.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

zygotic Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 21:35:05

Sod the political crap this means I'm at war!

elvesrus

Aug 20th 2011, 21:46:05

damn, I wanted to see lcn and md win this on their own, as they were on that road anyway
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Jiman Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 22:05:24

This war was fun. I had respect for both MD and LCN as enemies.

What now? What is this? The war was even and fine, we even called in an extra alliance. If you guys won the war it would of meant a lot. It would of shown you could do your own fluff and no be picked on.

Now, all you are MD, LCN and Sanct are a bunch of gang banging coalition. When ever someone things of you, they will know that you are unable to defend yourselfs and must bring in people to fight for you.

Now, let us think of Coalition names...

LCN, MD and Sanct.

SaML?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 20th 2011, 22:07:28

The only thing I seen in this whole thread was "eclairs". Now, where are they?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

AxAlar Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 22:07:59

Originally posted by Jiman:

What now? What is this? The war was even and fine, we even called in an extra alliance. If you guys won the war it would of meant a lot. It would of shown you could do your own fluff and no be picked on.

Now, all you are MD, LCN and Sanct are a bunch of gang banging coalition. When ever someone things of you, they will know that you are unable to defend yourselfs and must bring in people to fight for you.

LCN, MD and Sanct.

SaML?

Technically, I think you actually just made the point that we can defend ourselves extremely effectively. Cause now people have to think, well if I fluff with one, I fluff with them all. And who wants to do that? :P
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
MSN:

Ruthie

Aug 20th 2011, 22:08:17

ghey
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Jiman Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 22:12:37

Originally posted by AxAlar:

Technically, I think you actually just made the point that we can defend ourselves extremely effectively. Cause now people have to think, well if I fluff with one, I fluff with them all. And who wants to do that? :P

So people are either with you or against you. It looks like you are already attempting to control other allainces who do not see your way. That is diffently the best way to make friends. Right?

Why should allainces war on fair grounds when you guys on just gang bang anyone you like. That sounds awesome.

Which allaince doesn't mind that?

dustfp Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 22:18:38

I had a chocolate eclair last night, fluff was boss
-fudgepuppy
SancTuarY President
msn:
aim: fudgepuppy6988
http://collab.boxcarhosting.com

Pain Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 22:19:18

should this really be a suprise? sanct never involves themselves in even wars. they always have to have a numbers advantage or come into a war thats already started.

however they cant be blamed if they were called in by an FDP. honestly that was just silly on LCNs part.

AxAlar Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 22:21:05

Originally posted by Pain:
should this really be a suprise? sanct never involves themselves in even wars. they always have to have a numbers advantage or come into a war thats already started.

however they cant be blamed if they were called in by an FDP. honestly that was just silly on LCNs part.

Technically we're also FDP of MD (and to be honest I don't know who talked to Thomas about us coming in :P)
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
MSN:

AxAlar Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 22:21:45

So people are either with you or against you. It looks like you are already attempting to control other allainces who do not see your way. That is diffently the best way to make friends. Right?

Why should allainces war on fair grounds when you guys on just gang bang anyone you like. That sounds awesome.

Which allaince doesn't mind that?

Totally. We're planning to take over the world. Every other alliance is in our way. /sarcasm
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
MSN:

Jiman Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 22:23:54

Well, any alliance who decides to want an even war won't be able too unless you say so, right?

Maybe your goal isn't to take over the world, but its act like this that show you want to take over the game.

Pain Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 22:24:31

Technically we're also FDP of MD (and to be honest I don't know who talked to Thomas about us coming in :P)

well your war dec claims you came to the defense of LCN. so are you saying now noone actually asked you to join?

Jiman Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 22:24:56

Indeed.

Jiman Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 22:26:37

Aug 20th 2011, 20:34:04
SoL, we will be taking your eclairs!

This dec is two parted; the AxA no BS version and then one on behalf of Thomas.

AxA's:

You hit LCN. LCN has been an FDP since I brought our alliance back to the council server back in the days of E2025. Few have known this, as we've always tried to consider each other an ace up our sleeves. As such, our friends have asked us to show use that card and go boom on SOL. Good luck!

Thomas's long-winded monologue:
Nobody likes to lose a war, so it makes sense for an alliance to prefer an easier target while at the same time appearing to be an even match. However, appearances are sometimes deceiving. While MD and LCN have the numbers advantage, that doesn't make up for the advantages SoL had with this war.

Yes, MD was preparing for war. But they obviously weren't expecting a war this early. So their countries were not where they should have been but still war capable. Can you claim they were prepared? Technically. But we all know technicalities don't mean fluff.

LCN on the other hand had no preparation. They expected to netgain and had no reason to suspect SoL would attack them. It's pretty sad when SoL posted that they had no bad blood, just making the numbers "even."

My question is this: why would you blindside an alliance that is netting just to make your war seem more even than it really is? There were other tags you weren't pacted to that could have been lumped together with MD if you wanted to hit them that badly. We are one of them.

The only issue with that is that it was obvious we were war prepping. So rather than hitting two war prepped tags, none of which had turns saved or planned on fighting such an early war, you chose to blindside a tag that was netting.

Cowardly actions like that don't go unpunished. Being assholes on this server tends to lead to a short life. I hope you guys enjoyed restarting as much as you did last reset because this set is going to be a replica of last.

Sanct declares war on SoL in defense of their friends in LCN.

Love Always,
Thomas

AxAlar Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 22:29:09

There it is then, LCN called us in ;p

Guess I should have read Thomas' dec more carefully ;p
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
MSN:

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2011, 22:32:59

LCN, MD and Sanct.
SaML?

SLiMeD !
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Jiman Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 22:34:50

I love how SOL is being called an asshole for attempting to make a war even. Next time SOL will just call in four random alliances, and make sure they are completely out matched no matter what.

Just stop whinning. This war was even with taking EVERYTHING into consideration. Hell, MD and LCN caught were beating SOL in kills and caught up to them before this war declaration.

To clarify:
I have nothing against Sanct for becoming involved in the war if all they were doing was honoring their pack and was called in by LCN.
There is NO reason for Sanct in be involved other then to make sure you guys win no matter what.

I am happy Sanct honoured their pact, there isn't much of a reason for them to not honour it. That does not make this war right or honourable now.

Edited By: Jiman on Aug 20th 2011, 22:39:55
See Original Post

Jiman Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 22:39:06

delete.

Soviet Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 22:39:28

Problem is I can only think of one alliance that would definitely jump to SOLs aid at this point...
Imaginary Numbers

Jiman Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 22:41:51

Originally posted by Soviet:
Problem is I can only think of one alliance that would definitely jump to SOLs aid at this point...

An alliance who may have a common interest in stopping a possible coalition (as AxAlar already confirmed with him/her braggin about being able to defend themselves) may get involved.

Soviet Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 22:44:50

Unless you know something about these newly (re)formed alliances that I do not, then I'd say your outcome is still improbable.

And let me clarify one point: I wouldn't say it's a coalition, more of a group of alliances that seem to hate SOL and/or SOL politics. That said, I think that feeling extends far past MD/LCN/Sanct for sure.
Imaginary Numbers

AxAlar Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 22:44:55

An alliance who may have a common interest in stopping a possible coalition (as AxAlar already confirmed with him/her braggin about being able to defend themselves) may get involved.

OH NOES PHEER THE MYSTERY ALLIANCE!!!!111one
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
MSN:

ZIP Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 22:45:45

me too - icn !!
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Steeps Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 22:56:55

Bonus post, might as well get the free turns.

Lobo Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 23:07:51

mmmmmm war eclairs...finger licken good
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack
The only real progress lies in learning to be wrong all alone. ~Albert Camus

Original SANCT...

Mapleson Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 23:17:09

SOL allowed for this to happen trying to FSing LCN along with MD, as they expected LCN to come in. If SOL had only hit MD, LCN would have been called in as MD's ally instead of Sanct as LCN's ally (or maybe both at the same time).

LCN were clearly attempting to netgain, so it was a blindside. MD expected a SOL FS, but LCN did not.

However, SOL is the agressor this reset, regardless of past actions. Therefore, claims of a gangbang are counter productive, as SOL decided for pre-emptive action.

On the other side of things, I think this was poorly considered by MD/LCN. The war might have been won without help, but 3:2 in countries makes it less note worthy of any of the participants.

AxAlar - ...have asked us to show use that card... Could you not chose what word to show use?

Jiman Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 23:26:11

I partly agree with Mapleson :D

JanPaul

Aug 20th 2011, 23:27:57

what the hell? why is sanct joining the war when it's already even?

i thought you were asking a war against the russians? go war them.

JanPaul

Aug 20th 2011, 23:30:11

and this war is getting bigger every set! :D

how we wish we can join!

TNTroXxor Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 23:45:55

*switch to oiler
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Detmer Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 23:58:27

SoL, clearly, still does not get it. You guys keep dying for a reason. People are trying to send you messages.