Oh, and hi Suni! How's life on the dark side? :P

Suni Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 15:40:42

Life is good, bright and Suni ;)

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 20th 2011, 15:47:13

pontius pirate. you must not read up. nor must you understand imag.

SOL!!!! Kill me now! i r bored. and phone walling is fun!
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

warlorde Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 16:04:38

props to SoL

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2011, 16:12:20

Originally posted by iZarcon:

Erm for all your "we love being killed" there are still senior iMag members whining every time SOL FSes you.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

iTavi

Feb 20th 2011, 16:42:30

Originally posted by dagga:
Soviet, perhaps you might stop and think for a minute what might be a better path for your alliance than the current one it is on.

Play the game as it's meant to be played and not just so you can have a few fun first strikes by picking a target out of a hat. SOL has stated its intentions to try to be more of a force for good than it has been in the past - there are no conspiracies here except against pointless fighting.

"pointless" from who's point of view dumbass. we had a point in our war. force of good ? riiiight. you just wanna be the kinght in shiny armor that saves the NA princess in distress from big bad Imag and eventually have them join Sol afterwards. We were having a nice and fair war and suddenly you thought YOU SHOULD MAKE IT RIGHT? how is that right, in a 40vs 33 war add 80 more?

you don't realise that your stupid posts are just against of whatever SOL tries to brag about?
~

iTavi

Feb 20th 2011, 16:44:31

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Originally posted by lostmonk:
Originally posted by dagga:
Soviet, perhaps you might stop and think for a minute what might be a better path for your alliance than the current one it is on.

Play the game as it's meant to be played and not just so you can have a few fun first strikes by picking a target out of a hat. SOL has stated its intentions to try to be more of a force for good than it has been in the past - there are no conspiracies here except against pointless fighting.

But dagga, you have been around long enough to know this is the way iMag does things. And has for years and years; so its a valid point that if SoL truly wanted to help NA, the best way would have been to get iMag off their asses, not feeding into the iMag deathwish. Especially with Suni as new FR, seeing as she is from iMag.

Maybe by killing iMag, SOL can change the way iMag does things?

10 years of imag couldnt do that, you think SoL has what it takes?
~

Detoxxx Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 17:32:59

Some explaining is in order:

1. Altho' we (NA and SOL) knew iMag might FS us, NA asked SOL not to intervene and Maki and SOL leadership always respected our (NA) decision to fight.

2. We didn't think iMag would FS a netting clan with roughly 30 countries putting iMag with 42 countries and an FS, versus 32 netters. If u ask me that's dumb and if you pull something like that, you can expect a kick up your azz

3. Our HPK was roughly the same as iMag in this war (238HPK NA vs. 222HPK iMag) at the time of SOLs FS, but the hits were half, in the following conditions:
a. iMag walling, NA not walling (cept for llaar for 10 hits and Reku for roughly 60)
b. NA undermanned (hitting with 22 countries out of 52 with restarts) - that can be explained by the fact that NA is not a war clan.
c. NA hitting with 5 countries roughly/warchat, the rest of the countries hitting offline.

I am very pleased on what NAers did so far, many restarted 2-3 times and continued to be killed by iMag (yeah...iMag to have a good HPK occasionally killed restarts) and at that point, NA's Senate decided to accept SOL's help.

They already said they are willing to help NA get back on its feet and they did it by:
1. Letting NA have its war and gain its own experience from that.
2. Answering our call for help in the exact time when we needed.
3. FSing iMag in the SAME conditions iMag FSd NA (with more countries)

I've heard many times about the "iMag way" What's that? FSing smaller alliances when you cant win wars against war alliances? Building tyr indies? Killing restarts? Running war countries with 0 SDI? Farming countries senseless and when you get farmed back cry "wolf!" and fluff all the clan up? "The iMag way" sounds like the second dumbest thing I've heard lately, besides war clans FSing netting alliances with a quarter less countries than a war clan.

Tell you what: remember 3-4 years ago when you came back to the Alliance server and the netting clans you now hate so much helped you back on your feet by accepting DNHs and DPs? If you ever find yourselves in the same situation, think about "your way" and how much fun you have now and if "your way" is good when begging for a pact.

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

Ivan Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 18:17:21

I remember when NA called in allies when a smaller alliance FSed them because they didnt want a fair war, or when they where 80 members and FSed a 40 member tag cause they were scared

And 42 vs 32 with an FS isnt the best scenario but its a lot better then 110 vs 40

So to summarise your post up Detoxxx, its full of fluff

If you want to solve things then dont have things done to others you dont want done to yourself

ponderer Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 18:23:46

this game has never been about fair fights. What's the point of having FDP's if you aren't go to use them?
m0m0rific

ibujke Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 18:23:53

Imag did not have over 40 countries this set...

ponderer Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 18:34:17

Originally posted by ibujke:
Imag did not have over 40 countries this set...

39 if boxcar is to be believed.
m0m0rific

jon316 Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 19:04:07

#372 doesn't count

Junky Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 19:04:24

they had something like 47 when I checked early in the set.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

jon316 Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 19:05:05

Spin, Detoxxx, spin!

ponderer Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 19:15:37

Originally posted by jon316:
#372 doesn't count
If you didn't want 372 to count, then you should've kicked them out of your tag.
m0m0rific

Sifos Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 19:24:56

Originally posted by Junky:
they had something like 47 when I checked early in the set.

We'll get there, some day :)
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Ivan Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 19:33:28

Junky needs to stop checking stuff when hes drunk

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 20th 2011, 19:56:59

I have soooo much to say, but where to start??

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 20:22:38

I think we can all agree here that the moral to this thread is that SOL is everyone's hero. It is the light in the darkness. While some try to keep us down we stand united to keep the peace throughout Earth. No need to thank us. Being who you look up to is thanks enough.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Spaced Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 20:35:47

I had something interesting to say, then i realized i didnt. And now i'm here.

jon316 Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 21:03:38

Deerhunter would make a good propaganda maker.

Soviet Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 21:15:58

Originally posted by Detoxxx:
Some explaining is in order:

1. Altho' we (NA and SOL) knew iMag might FS us, NA asked SOL not to intervene and Maki and SOL leadership always respected our (NA) decision to fight.

2. We didn't think iMag would FS a netting clan with roughly 30 countries putting iMag with 42 countries and an FS, versus 32 netters. If u ask me that's dumb and if you pull something like that, you can expect a kick up your azz

3. Our HPK was roughly the same as iMag in this war (238HPK NA vs. 222HPK iMag) at the time of SOLs FS, but the hits were half, in the following conditions:
a. iMag walling, NA not walling (cept for llaar for 10 hits and Reku for roughly 60)
b. NA undermanned (hitting with 22 countries out of 52 with restarts) - that can be explained by the fact that NA is not a war clan.
c. NA hitting with 5 countries roughly/warchat, the rest of the countries hitting offline.

I am very pleased on what NAers did so far, many restarted 2-3 times and continued to be killed by iMag (yeah...iMag to have a good HPK occasionally killed restarts) and at that point, NA's Senate decided to accept SOL's help.

They already said they are willing to help NA get back on its feet and they did it by:
1. Letting NA have its war and gain its own experience from that.
2. Answering our call for help in the exact time when we needed.
3. FSing iMag in the SAME conditions iMag FSd NA (with more countries)

I've heard many times about the "iMag way" What's that? FSing smaller alliances when you cant win wars against war alliances? Building tyr indies? Killing restarts? Running war countries with 0 SDI? Farming countries senseless and when you get farmed back cry "wolf!" and fluff all the clan up? "The iMag way" sounds like the second dumbest thing I've heard lately, besides war clans FSing netting alliances with a quarter less countries than a war clan.

Tell you what: remember 3-4 years ago when you came back to the Alliance server and the netting clans you now hate so much helped you back on your feet by accepting DNHs and DPs? If you ever find yourselves in the same situation, think about "your way" and how much fun you have now and if "your way" is good when begging for a pact.

1. If you knew it was coming, why didn't you do anything about it?

2. It was 39 vs 32. You still did not defend yourselves.

3. We farmed you. I expect the pure HPK to be more around 200.

We have yet to kill any NA restarts, mind you NA has killed 2 countries under 100k NW. Padding the stats, eh?

As for the "iMag way" guess what, we're still here after 10.5 years of doing the same thing, so while many have crumbled before us, we're still standing. About the strat, well, it's a fluffing strat. You missiles made little difference in the end, as you had no real missile stockpiles to make our "0 SDI" a problem. Plus, You made me your nuke target for a while, and I just farmed you right back for the land.

If you're talking about when all the major clans switched from 1a to EC, I don't think you're quite grasping the situation. iMag made a name for itself being #1 Random and #2 Ballsy. Those pacts you speak of were probably a result of our reputation to "protect" those "netters" from us.

FYI: This is probably going to be the last time I respond to you, because clearly the old dagga has taken over your body and is causing you to spew idiotic nonsense.

Oh, and here's some war stats for you including SOLs FS:

Side A Att Def HPM HPD Kills HPK
iMagNum 6,027 7,032 151 861 27 223
Totals: 6,027 7,032 151 861 27 223

Side B Att Def HPM HPD Kills HPK
SOLxK3nt 3,788 118 51 541 10 379
xNAx 3,244 5,909 98 463 11 295
Totals: 7,032 6,027 66 1005 21 335

Edited By: Soviet on Feb 20th 2011, 21:35:03
See Original Post
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

iHobo Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 21:41:23

Originally posted by iZarcon:

Erm for all your "we love being killed" there are still senior iMag members whining every time SOL FSes you.

We've never whined, little lady man!
We might have been somewhat drunk and abused by Soviet, but never have we whined!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 20th 2011, 21:58:25

Detoxx's explaining makes no sense. But ok. Next I am not sure where you thought you could come out and spin, spin, spin...
I am gonna surprised if you come back with anything. Last time I commented on the fact you cried like a baby about sov doing fa...you never answered. Go back to being war leader or wte you do. Keep of the forums and save face.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 20th 2011, 21:58:56

Originally posted by galleri:
Detoxx's explaining makes no sense. But ok. Next I am not sure where you thought you could come out and spin, spin, spin...
I am gonna surprised if you come back with anything. Last time I commented on the fact you cried like a baby about sov doing fa...you never answered. Go back to being war leader or wte you do. Keep off the forums and save face.

Evolution Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 22:13:01

I would just like to say that so far Imag's performance has be commendable, with a good HPK and now good walling, which is evident from the high-ish HPK Sol has.

I believe credit is well deserved, that they still choose to fight despite the odds and rather than accepting a ceasefire, choose to stick to their beliefs and ideologies. This is something that should not be disrespected.

I have fought against and with Imag on many occassions, and I believe that insulting their clan is uncalled for.
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

jon316 Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 22:23:12

Originally posted by Evolution:
I believe credit is well deserved, that they still choose to fight despite the odds and rather than accepting a ceasefire, choose to stick to their beliefs and ideologies. This is something that should not be disrespected.

I'm unsure if there was even a CF offered, but by the looks of this thread there has never been a talk of a CF.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2011, 22:31:47

Actually detoxx made a great post, and so far the only people calling you stupid have been Ivan and iMag members. Don't worry, I'm sure the non-retarded earth community agrees with you :)
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Makinso Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 22:35:00

I'll go with what Evo said.

Imags performance has been pretty nice so far :-)

anubis0079 Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 22:45:44

I am with Maki, and Evo. I never understand why everyone gets so riled up lol. politics will do that i guess.

SoLer for Life
"All Hail The Maki!"
Have a heart.....they are really fresh.

Xliest Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 23:51:35

1. Potentially not being a troll, and 2. Getting a grasp of the English language?

locket Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 23:52:53

You iMagers sure whine a lot considering how many claims you make. I think you just enjoy being the little assholes that enjoy ruining other's playing experiences. Guess this doesn't work out so well now.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 21st 2011, 0:24:30

Originally posted by Xliest:

1. Potentially not being a troll, and 2. Getting a grasp of the English language?

1. Take a lesson from yourself.
and
2. Maybe I don't want to? OMG wait! It's all I speak.
3. Go back to your less than 31 posts amateur troll.

Chevs

Feb 21st 2011, 1:17:55

where is galandy on this thread

SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

iTarl Game profile

Feb 21st 2011, 2:39:34

Hi Suni, your my second post after 9 years of playing.

Suni Game profile

Feb 21st 2011, 2:41:21

I'm honored Tarl :)

joe2 Game profile

Feb 21st 2011, 2:42:45

I think there is a big difference between being "ballsy" and being stupid

Junky Game profile

Feb 21st 2011, 2:44:35

well they started to hit us.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

ZIP Game profile

Feb 21st 2011, 2:57:49

Originally posted by Xliest:

1. Take a lesson from yourself.
and
2. Maybe I don't want to? OMG wait! It's all I speak.
3. Go back to your less than 31 posts amateur troll.

lol love #3 " amateur troll " you go girl !!

how many posts does it take to be a troll

like how many licks to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop,
ask mr owl...
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Hobo Game profile

Feb 21st 2011, 3:08:23

Originally posted by mrford:
Is that the real hobo?

If so, fluff you, you stood me up. Was my love too strong?

hi

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Feb 21st 2011, 3:37:00

LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

iHobo Game profile

Feb 21st 2011, 7:09:29

Originally posted by Hobo:
Originally posted by mrford:
Is that the real hobo?

If so, fluff you, you stood me up. Was my love too strong?

hi

I demand an answer to this...horrible question.

lostmonk Game profile

Feb 21st 2011, 11:15:03

Actually detoxx made a great post, and so far the only people calling you stupid have been Ivan and iMag members. Don't worry, I'm sure the non-retarded earth community agrees with you :)

You must be a sockpuppet for detoxx, because you 2 seem to be the only ones that expect something other than this from iMag, after they have been doing this since Suni was THEIR FA.
Done.

dagga Game profile

Feb 21st 2011, 11:43:39

Hmm
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

crazyserb Game profile

Feb 21st 2011, 12:40:58

i don't know what you are all worried about, imag likes to die.

who i really feel sorry for is SOL...
maki how does it feel having to tell you members they have to waste their turns on alliance 1/3rd the size and in the middle of a war???
did everyone support this or what?

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2011, 12:55:59

Originally posted by Evolution:
I would just like to say that so far Imag's performance has be commendable, with a good HPK and now good walling, which is evident from the high-ish HPK Sol has.

I have fought against and with Imag on many occassions, and I believe that insulting their clan is uncalled for.

i fully agree, irregardless of the rest of the thread (which i haven't read)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 21st 2011, 13:40:00

Did we support this? We always support standing by our allis. It is a real shame to have to kill Imag AGAIN but i try to look at the bright side of it. At least i get to farm them too. My country is growing real good now. No need for land exploring. During a war like this i call it ImagExploring.

In all seriousness Imag is doing a fine job of trying to wall and based on how easily they died the last time we killed them they have gotten much better at walling. Good job Imag. This has to be a moral victory for you.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Jabroni1134 Game profile

Developer

Feb 21st 2011, 16:58:47

ack Politics

Scorba Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 0:37:10

there needs to be more anti-SOL posting here