Verified:

Soviet Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 21:15:58

Originally posted by Detoxxx:
Some explaining is in order:

1. Altho' we (NA and SOL) knew iMag might FS us, NA asked SOL not to intervene and Maki and SOL leadership always respected our (NA) decision to fight.

2. We didn't think iMag would FS a netting clan with roughly 30 countries putting iMag with 42 countries and an FS, versus 32 netters. If u ask me that's dumb and if you pull something like that, you can expect a kick up your azz

3. Our HPK was roughly the same as iMag in this war (238HPK NA vs. 222HPK iMag) at the time of SOLs FS, but the hits were half, in the following conditions:
a. iMag walling, NA not walling (cept for llaar for 10 hits and Reku for roughly 60)
b. NA undermanned (hitting with 22 countries out of 52 with restarts) - that can be explained by the fact that NA is not a war clan.
c. NA hitting with 5 countries roughly/warchat, the rest of the countries hitting offline.

I am very pleased on what NAers did so far, many restarted 2-3 times and continued to be killed by iMag (yeah...iMag to have a good HPK occasionally killed restarts) and at that point, NA's Senate decided to accept SOL's help.

They already said they are willing to help NA get back on its feet and they did it by:
1. Letting NA have its war and gain its own experience from that.
2. Answering our call for help in the exact time when we needed.
3. FSing iMag in the SAME conditions iMag FSd NA (with more countries)

I've heard many times about the "iMag way" What's that? FSing smaller alliances when you cant win wars against war alliances? Building tyr indies? Killing restarts? Running war countries with 0 SDI? Farming countries senseless and when you get farmed back cry "wolf!" and fluff all the clan up? "The iMag way" sounds like the second dumbest thing I've heard lately, besides war clans FSing netting alliances with a quarter less countries than a war clan.

Tell you what: remember 3-4 years ago when you came back to the Alliance server and the netting clans you now hate so much helped you back on your feet by accepting DNHs and DPs? If you ever find yourselves in the same situation, think about "your way" and how much fun you have now and if "your way" is good when begging for a pact.

1. If you knew it was coming, why didn't you do anything about it?

2. It was 39 vs 32. You still did not defend yourselves.

3. We farmed you. I expect the pure HPK to be more around 200.

We have yet to kill any NA restarts, mind you NA has killed 2 countries under 100k NW. Padding the stats, eh?

As for the "iMag way" guess what, we're still here after 10.5 years of doing the same thing, so while many have crumbled before us, we're still standing. About the strat, well, it's a fluffing strat. You missiles made little difference in the end, as you had no real missile stockpiles to make our "0 SDI" a problem. Plus, You made me your nuke target for a while, and I just farmed you right back for the land.

If you're talking about when all the major clans switched from 1a to EC, I don't think you're quite grasping the situation. iMag made a name for itself being #1 Random and #2 Ballsy. Those pacts you speak of were probably a result of our reputation to "protect" those "netters" from us.

FYI: This is probably going to be the last time I respond to you, because clearly the old dagga has taken over your body and is causing you to spew idiotic nonsense.

Edited By: Soviet on Feb 20th 2011, 21:35:03
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org