Verified:

Suni Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 0:09:14

Imaginary Numbers

You are very unfortunate to be on the receiving end of a SoL FS two out of 3 sets.

While we may feel your pain, we must stand by our word and help NA to regain their stature on the server. Since the start of this set SoL and NA have been in talks about NA's current status of decline. After long talks SoL and NA came to a mutual agreement whereby SoL would help NA m survive as an alliance and grow.

So standing by our word,

The Sons of Liberty Declare War on iMagNum

Signed
Suni
SoL Foreign Relations Commander

Edited By: Suni on Feb 20th 2011, 0:17:13
See Original Post

iTavi

Feb 20th 2011, 0:14:00

denied
~

paladin Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 0:16:02

best of luck SOL!
-Paladin
Why the hell am I here?

Spaced Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 0:26:33

/me prepares to jump to 30k acres again at the expense of everything sol.....

I have 190 turns. This will be fun... Again.

Oh and hi suni

This comes at a time when it looked like Imag was going to win a war. You have saved our reputation.

iHobo Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 0:39:14

Never heard of SoL before.
You guys new to the game?

dagga Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 0:39:22

Imag hits alliance A for no reason
Imag gets stomped by FDP ally B
Imag moves B to top of so-called 'flufflist'
Imag plans OOP first strike and FS's B
Imag gets stomped by B
Imag hits hits alliance C for no reas...

You get the idea.

Rinse and repeat.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

iHobo Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 0:43:35

Originally posted by dagga:
Imag hits alliance A for no reason
Imag gets stomped by FDP ally B
Imag moves B to top of so-called 'flufflist'
Imag plans OOP first strike and FS's B
Imag gets stomped by B
Imag hits hits alliance C for no reas...

You get the idea.

Rinse and repeat.

There's always a reason.
Jesus didn't resurrect for no reason!

mrford Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 0:44:43

Is that the real hobo?

If so, fluff you, you stood me up. Was my love too strong?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

iHobo Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 0:45:53

Originally posted by mrford:
Is that the real hobo?

If so, fluff you, you stood me up. Was my love too strong?

Its the iHobo.
With an I.

locket Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 0:46:13

If you wanted them to survive why didnt you FS when they had living countries :P

iHobo Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 0:47:41

What really happened when NA talked to SoL
http://i163.photobucket.com/...oman_photo/hobbesMaul.jpg

mrford Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 0:48:30

The only hobo that is official is the SoL hobo

anything else is a sad imposter
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

iHobo Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 0:50:23

Originally posted by mrford:
The only hobo that is official is the SoL hobo

anything else is a sad imposter

Dunno, seeing as I've been on/off earth and iMag the last 7 years...and thus, never actually posted on the boards before, I must conclude that I am a happy man.

Makinso Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 0:51:41

locket.

Simple NA had to discuss internally if they wanted our help.

iTavi

Feb 20th 2011, 1:08:54

another fluff move in sol style :) i'm used to this
oh well, NA is gonezorz anyway
~

hanlong Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 1:17:46

good luck to all sides involved.

and i can't believe i'm saying this but a very noble move by SOL. i had the same thoughts about NA, how it is unfortunate that we might lose another alliance in this game. it's refreshing to see someone doing something about it.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

iHobo Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 1:22:12

Only losers leave the game.

hanlong Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 1:40:38

i sense the love there iHobo ;P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

locket Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 1:44:08

Yes I agree with Hanlong :)

Detmer Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 1:45:01

Originally posted by hanlong:

and i can't believe i'm saying this but a very noble move by SOL. i had the same thoughts about NA, how it is unfortunate that we might lose another alliance in this game. it's refreshing to see someone doing something about it.

Agreed. I tried to start a coalition to help small alliances. Invites went out to Rage, Ely, iMag, Rogue, DKnights, Fist, Neofed. Clearly some declined - and for various reasons things failed... but based on how few remain it is clear that the help was needed. I applaud SoL for taking steps to help keep NA in the game.

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 1:48:53

Originally posted by iHobo:
What really happened when NA talked to SoL
http://i163.photobucket.com/...oman_photo/hobbesMaul.jpg

That is an awesome pic. I love it. :)

I can't say enough how strange it seems to me that we are working with SOL. Frankly, it's better than warring them lol. Thanks for the help guys.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 1:58:09

For the record- if it was up to me as FR i would have declared war on Imag in defense of NA and also on NA for making SOL war Imag 2 out of 3 sets. I feel that destroying both clans would best suit the interest of peace on this server (not to mention make my country huge with war gains).

Edited By: Deerhunter on Feb 20th 2011, 2:24:27. Reason: mistype
See Original Post
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

table4two Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 2:19:34

Its refreshing to see alliances taking ownership of this server and ensuring its continued health.

Thumbs up SoL for helping NA out. Hopefully NA will get back onto their feet and repay your faith.

WH Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 2:22:23

lets all laugh at NA.

ihobo for el presidente!!

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 2:22:39

ya'all make me so happy!

was starting to think that NA was not going to hit me!

with 3 to 1 countries I will now get a chance to wall!!!!
probably more then once!!!!

(just sucks that I Fail at walling)
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 20th 2011, 2:23:00

mmmm kitties

Edited By: galleri on Feb 20th 2011, 2:32:31
See Original Post

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SaRaveok Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 2:35:10

3.8 hours ago
Enemy operatives caused 18,000 troops to leave your army!

Your spies were successful, You decapitated 18,000 deserting troops!

HA!

Take that you cowardly soldiers!
General of The Fallen
---------------------------
MSN:
IRC: #thefallen on Gamesurge

Application For The Fallen: http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?appID=1142

Soviet Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 2:39:08

3:1 odds.. Now there's an interesting war!

Come to think of it, NA may be the new LaF. Whenever we FSed LaF years ago, they always called in every ally plus their cousins to deal with the matter.

Nice to see the strategy finally getting put to good use after so long.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Steeps Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 2:54:40

SoL are bullies etc etc!!!

>:(

Junky Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 4:01:57

SOL is ranked too high!!
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

SolidSnake Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 4:13:21

Originally posted by Soviet:
3:1 odds.. Now there's an interesting war!

Come to think of it, NA may be the new LaF. Whenever we FSed LaF years ago, they always called in every ally plus their cousins to deal with the matter.

Nice to see the strategy finally getting put to good use after so long.

im pretty sure laf never called in any ally against imag, in ever? i can remember ignoring you hitting us... but not calling in allies.

Soviet Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 4:56:23

SLIT era. Think late 2006ish.

50 member iMag FSed LaF, LaF calls in 250+ countries from like 8 alliances to defend them.
Imaginary Numbers

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 4:58:19

I can confirm that Soviet- i remember that. It was a roast.
I shall fear no retals,

ClayQ Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 5:08:33

I declare war on Sol.

hanlong Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 6:07:46

SLIT era. Think late 2006ish.

50 member iMag FSed LaF, LaF calls in 250+ countries from like 8 alliances to defend them.

only 250? weak.. should've brought in more so it would last only 30 minutes ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Spaced Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 7:15:48

The SLIT Wars were the greatest time for me in this game... Loved it...

Sifos Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 8:57:36

Yeah, some nice protection comming in when NA has already lost all but a few originals :P
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Ivan Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 9:05:07

If Sol had wanted to protect the server etc other fluff written here they could have arranged a CF instead of going 100 vs 40 but thats just my view on things

locket Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 9:09:23

meh they needed a war im sure... imag likes dying.. win win :P

I think sol should try to net next set lol

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 20th 2011, 9:27:59

roflmao. sol r so fail to think about it is ... fail.

Taking ownership of the server?

Helping a failed superpower back to superpowerness?

Finding yet another stupid way to make the rest of alliance server think you're the saviour of the universe?

Man... when did this game become so emo. If it was really your true intention to bring peace and prosperity to the server..... why did you give iMagNum what we want... more war.

if you took so much time talking with NA about how you could best serve them... why did it never cross your allmighty minds to talk to imag about cf? nobody in their right mind will ever possibly believe that this fluff move by super-human sol will ease tension between imag and na, only make it worse. come on, all these idiots believing every word you say.

Just admit that you felt like squashing the ant of imag for no better reason than to squash imag, and maybe we'll believe you.

Until then, i don't see these pointless tactics like these changing iMagNum's course of actions. Killing imagnum does you no favors in ensuring NA will ride out this self-inflicted decline. also blaming imag directly or indirectly for said decline will do you no favors either.

In regards to this war, welcome to the party! We love a good war, and that you are good at. you are both a waller's nightmare and saving grace as you challenge them to use their skills to the best of their ability.

Look forward to my chance(s) at stonewalling and restarting.
-iZarcon
EE Developer

iTavi

Feb 20th 2011, 9:36:45

and to think of it, we were almost done with NA :) if you'd have stood out of this war i can promise you NA would have got a damn better deal :))
~

WH Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 9:38:16

^what he said.

Soviet Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 10:24:59

Originally posted by Detmer:

Agreed. I tried to start a coalition to help small alliances. Invites went out to Rage, Ely, iMag, Rogue, DKnights, Fist, Neofed. Clearly some declined - and for various reasons things failed... but based on how few remain it is clear that the help was needed. I applaud SoL for taking steps to help keep NA in the game.

Originally posted by table4two:
Its refreshing to see alliances taking ownership of this server and ensuring its continued health.

Thumbs up SoL for helping NA out. Hopefully NA will get back onto their feet and repay your faith.

Well done, you played right into Maki's hand.
Imaginary Numbers

dagga Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 11:39:17

Soviet, perhaps you might stop and think for a minute what might be a better path for your alliance than the current one it is on.

Play the game as it's meant to be played and not just so you can have a few fun first strikes by picking a target out of a hat. SOL has stated its intentions to try to be more of a force for good than it has been in the past - there are no conspiracies here except against pointless fighting.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

anubis0079 Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 11:45:52

why do we always get roasted no matter what we do? oh wait that is the hate. hate is what haters do. haters are the measure by how much of a pimp you are. by my count SOL is so super pimpilicous that it would take six jr associate pimps to catch the overflow.

We are just doing what we stated we would do: aid NA. all other fluff is moot and just the same old hot air that get blown around each set.

a war is a war to me. but a war with a cause is so much sweeter.

SoLer for Life
"All Hail The Maki!"
Have a heart.....they are really fresh.

table4two Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 13:03:50

Originally posted by Detmer:

Originally posted by table4two:

Well done, you played right into Maki's hand.

Any alliance that is willing to preserve what little is left of our community deserves credit where credit is due. Now if that means I've played into Maki's hands then so be it. However I'd like to think that our community has matured from its juvenile games.

lostmonk Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 13:13:26

Soviet, perhaps you might stop and think for a minute what might be a better path for your alliance than the current one it is on.

Play the game as it's meant to be played and not just so you can have a few fun first strikes by picking a target out of a hat. SOL has stated its intentions to try to be more of a force for good than it has been in the past - there are no conspiracies here except against pointless fighting.

But dagga, you have been around long enough to know this is the way iMag does things. And has for years and years; so its a valid point that if SoL truly wanted to help NA, the best way would have been to get iMag off their asses, not feeding into the iMag deathwish. Especially with Suni as new FR, seeing as she is from iMag.
Done.

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 14:24:37

I just like to fight and kill Imaggers. I feel confident most people would say that is a pretty good goal in life- even if its easy to accomplish.
I shall fear no retals,

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2011, 15:21:55

Originally posted by lostmonk:

But dagga, you have been around long enough to know this is the way iMag does things. And has for years and years; so its a valid point that if SoL truly wanted to help NA, the best way would have been to get iMag off their asses, not feeding into the iMag deathwish. Especially with Suni as new FR, seeing as she is from iMag.

Maybe by killing iMag, SOL can change the way iMag does things?
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

jon316 Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 15:25:32

Hey guys!!!!! WAR IS BAD LOL!!!