Verified:

Chevs

Oct 30th 2023, 1:09:59

“LaF being dominant has always been more important than game quality”

“That dominance was coming to an end”

Discuss.
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2023, 1:11:20

Hence the clanGDI
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

En4cer Game profile

Oct 30th 2023, 1:40:21

I don't recall saying that

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2023, 3:08:55

There's still players in LAF that cares about game quality though.

I'd like to think Gains still cares about other people and the game.

If you look past the cancer that orchestrated clanGDI and an aided/cheated $3.5b finish, they're really not a bad group of dudes.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2023, 5:34:02

Originally posted by Coalie:

If you look past the cancer that orchestrated clanGDI and an aided/cheated $3.5b finish, they're really not a bad group of dudes.

What are you smoking?
Catch me on ir c

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 30th 2023, 10:03:07

You got some of that LaF brown stuff on your nose

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2023, 10:04:07

Coalie has been hacked! :)
HeadHunter

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2023, 10:05:38

I just like to netgain or play arranged wars. I dont like to be suicided on while other people get to netgain in peace.

But back in the days the charm of Earth was ofcourse that you never knew what could happen. But then again, back then everybody had time to play a silly game like this for hours every day
HeadHunter

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2023, 15:10:10

Originally posted by HH:
I dont like to be suicided on while other people get to netgain in peace.

Imagine how EVO feels when your leader sends suiciders @ EVO , but if LaF does its ok since EVO wont go crying to Qz and play the holier than thou role, right?
Catch me on ir c

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 30th 2023, 17:10:08

Are we ever going to talk about anything else, it seems that every thread turns into a LaF smear Campaign.
Do as I say, not as I do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2023, 18:07:40

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Are we ever going to talk about anything else, it seems that every thread turns into a LaF smear Campaign.

Because they ruined 1a they deserve all the smear.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2023, 20:45:28

Originally posted by HH:
I just like to netgain or play arranged wars. I dont like to be suicided on while other people get to netgain in peace.

But back in the days the charm of Earth was ofcourse that you never knew what could happen. But then again, back then everybody had time to play a silly game like this for hours every day
Tbh, qz said something similar to me, essentially that we're all too old to actually put an effort in. To me, those goal posts are extremely odd. If the game was growing at all, it'd be the lazy old farts who should be finding themselves down the barrel of some active young guns. You'd think that would be a better alternative to letting 25 year vets laziness dictate gameplay.

To the OP, LaF was only ever as dominant as their best allies. They'd have been wiped out a few times if it weren't for major warclans lapdogging (colloquially lapdogging in ICN was always called "LaFdogging" because they always had a strong war clan preventing what should be inevitable).

Also, "smear campaigns" are used to undermine someone's good reputation and credibility, of which LaF never had. The above is honest criticism that we all know to be true, not anything disingenuous.

The inevitable conclusion of every single era in LaF's history without the benefit of strong allies was always extremely fragile. It's just unfortunate they're so insulated throughout the game staff, and the end result is sadly a game that will die with them and them alone.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 30th 2023, 20:51:47
See Original Post

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 30th 2023, 20:53:41

No

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2023, 21:08:52

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Because they ruined 1a they deserve all the smear.

I actually misspoke, Dee made a good point, it's not smear since it's not based on lies.
(•_•)

Real Man

Oct 30th 2023, 23:07:28

Originally posted by En4cer:
I don't recall saying that

Dude he didn’t say you, stop acting so guilty you idiot. Go
Get gaped by your wife.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2023, 0:08:24

Part of me came to appreciate the Mr Clears and the SolidSnakes and the h4x0rs of this world very recently.

It's interesting to think about how badly that clan wouldda got fluff on if they hadn't played the politics extremely well....

Chevs

Oct 31st 2023, 0:11:54

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Part of me came to appreciate the Mr Clears and the SolidSnakes and the h4x0rs of this world very recently.

It's interesting to think about how badly that clan wouldda got fluff on if they hadn't played the politics extremely well....

Solidsnake is the greatest player to ever play in LaF. The RD and Evo chuds who run it now are a complete joke in comparison.
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2023, 0:30:18

You let an idiot savant try to do foreign relations, what did y’all expect to happen?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2023, 0:33:41

Say that as much as you want, that man made me suicide LaF more than anyone lol.

He killed off no less than 2 small tags I was a part of. Funny enough, when stock stealing ruled all other killing, I hung out in 1st place for 10 days while he was leader...

I still played "alliance server" on jolt when "council server" existed, and was leading a warchat on the dead server with some SOL and SoF members, and they killed me on the main alliance server. Totally backhanded tactics to protect a stockstealer/waller besting LaF solo by some career Lafdogs. Lord am i glad they changed their ways, but I'm still so bitter. At least I collected a chevs type record in the largest landgrab in e2025 history that held til it died. Was probably like 2500 acres or something. Just a normal bot hit these days lol

Ex LaF doesn't feel me. I've been anti-that fluff for 2 decades and it's not just because I'm a hipster. I find the fact they were ever able to do politics with y'all sort of amazing and the fact that you think Gerdy is the bad one....idk....like eh....he's similar lol

For sure doesn't have allies tho...that's a hell of a blunder to try to keep warring the warclans, but make it on your OOP terms instead of surrendering. Gotta know when to pick your punches at the very least. The OOP FS set was political suicide without allies. Any sane person would begin writing a ecology for their tag the next day, I mean...unless the developer will literally change the game for you.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 31st 2023, 0:44:35
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2023, 1:17:17

When you fail as a leader to do diplomacy you either need to be replaced or die as an alliance, it is the way, just like darwinism, survival of the fittest, eventually human king will fall too just like many other species fell before us, LaF cheated the game by coding a safe space.
(•_•)

Garry Owen Game profile

Oct 31st 2023, 4:45:52

Tbh, qz said something similar to me, essentially that we're all too old to actually put an effort in. To me, those goal posts are extremely odd. If the game was growing at all, it'd be the lazy old farts who should be finding themselves down the barrel of some active young guns. You'd think that would be a better alternative to letting 25 year vets laziness dictate gameplay.

I know all about being too old for actual effort and the benefits of lazy play.

But really the response to old farts playing should be the opposite of ClanGDI. I mean, we have been thru enough sets (years and years of sets) to not really be emotionally attached to the countries. So lets have some randomness and more possibilities for interaction with a smaller playerbase!!! Acknowledge that the players are old, jaded vets who are bored with the GAME but incredibly loyal to the COMMUNITY. Spice the game by enhancing Player and Alliance interaction, not stopping it.

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Oct 31st 2023, 5:09:27

Originally posted by Garry Owen:

But really the response to old farts playing should be the opposite of ClanGDI. I mean, we have been thru enough sets (years and years of sets) to not really be emotionally attached to the countries. So lets have some randomness and more possibilities for interaction with a smaller playerbase!!! Acknowledge that the players are old, jaded vets who are bored with the GAME but incredibly loyal to the COMMUNITY. Spice the game by enhancing Player and Alliance interaction, not stopping it.

Clan GDI isn't forced, I suggest those who want what you said stay out of it and do exactly that. People can choose.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2023, 5:18:58

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:
Originally posted by Garry Owen:

Clan GDI isn't forced, I suggest those who want what you said stay out of it and do exactly that. People can choose.

Yeah it is, it's coded, thus forced safe space for LaF failure to properly conduct diplomacy, you aren't very bright apparently....
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Oct 31st 2023, 6:33:06

So many people left. This clan gdi and stuff is “better” but not perfect. I think he will continue to tweak things. As I told GetaFix and others just stay, try this out, see what you can do before others figure it out and game on. It does sadden me to see so many go.

Btw I’m reating at the hospital after 2 minor procedures and 1 tomorrow so I’ll bored. And uhhh QZ 🤣

Let’s get all sides to legit just come find out how to do this. Thank god I am not the one who can understand all the rules. Auk (happy does) let’s bring all sides back and have fun?
Paradigm VP/Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2023, 9:15:12

Originally posted by Chevs:

Discuss.

You were talking to yourself. just stfu retard
Don of LaF

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2023, 9:17:46

To the OP, LaF was only ever as dominant as their best allies. They'd have been wiped out a few times if it weren't for major warclans lapdogging (colloquially lapdogging in ICN was always called "LaFdogging" because they always had a strong war clan preventing what should be inevitable).

I agree but its the same for everyone. SoL, Mercs, SoF and everyone else would be nothing without their allies.

Don of LaF

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2023, 11:58:15

So what’s up Gerdler the forum mod, you banned players for weeks because they called others “retard”.

Gains just called Chev a retard.

Let’s see how you will handle this one. I bet it’s just a slap on the wrist for him? Or maybe the post just randomly disappears but no ban?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2023, 16:12:13

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

I agree but its the same for everyone. SoL, Mercs, SoF and everyone else would be nothing without their allies.

So what’s up Gerdler the forum mod, you banned players for weeks because they called others “retard”.

Let’s see how you will handle this one. I bet it’s just a slap on the wrist for him? Or maybe the post just randomly disappears but no ban?

(•_•)

Symbolic Game profile

Oct 31st 2023, 18:11:09

I agree with re hashing the same old stuff is boring. We killed laf to a point where they had to recode the game to save there alliance lol. End of story.

Can we talk about something else now?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2023, 18:48:25

Noooo
(•_•)

Snoopdawg Game profile

Oct 31st 2023, 22:06:18

Jeepers what a *carry* *on*

Chevs

Nov 1st 2023, 1:11:34

Discuss.

LOL as if I am going to take this obvious bait!!!

HA HA HA Mr. “Pics or it didn’t happen” over here. Get a load of this guy!! not obvious at all!!

Meds. Now.

Funny you don’t actually disagree with anything that your whistleblower said? You’re just mad they said it?
SOF Head Of Poop

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2023, 1:15:43

(•_•)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2023, 11:32:37

Lol KoH we all know he is a fraud.

He banned cnb for weeks for calling someone a mongoloid, then banned chevs for weeks for calling someone a retard.

But when gains call Chevs a retard, he gets away with it.

Surprised none of thebomb guys have made a sugg for him to resign yet.

ツ

Nov 1st 2023, 11:47:19

Discuss.

2week ban incoming... Wait. Probably not.

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 1st 2023, 12:36:54

Originally posted by HH:

Netting, farming bots, calculating their breaks without spies, setting up buyouts and market aiding takes more time than logging into a warchat / kill run for 5 min where you mash the enter key for 15 seconds.

Killing 3 or 4 countries if your chat leader is organized can be done in under 5 min and then you log off. It’s how we do it when ABM is running a chat on an FS.

Kill runs only get tedious when you continue to kill restarts and you getting to big and out of range

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2023, 17:02:53

Even when Makinso was at his peak bromance with you, and SOL was cradling the baby LaF boo, and even when I was at my peak of making fun of speedkill(tm) and Xyle's ego, I still maintained constant relationships with those tags even insofar as to arrange wars with people I'd come on the forums and absolutely flame.

Even if you're spinning wildly on the forums, calling people names and fighting grudge wars, it goes without saying that we've all been here a bazillion years and it ought to be impossibly easy to coexist at this point. Perhaps I'm less bitter than most, and it's a reason I was one of the only ones to cross the line and join LaFwar in MD100, but I think 20 years playing a game together is a genuine connection, and at worst feels brotherly with the people who I feud with most.

Idk man. You guys got extremely cynical and don't want those connections with people anymore. You have to realize at the very least, that something went terribly wrong politically to get to this point. And that can't just be the fault of everyone else.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2023, 17:42:38

LOL I remember speedkill(tm) hahaha good times! And I agree, the common denominator here is LaF diplomacy....errr..... lack thereof....
(•_•)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2023, 22:45:50

Originally posted by Doug:
So many people left. This clan gdi and stuff is “better” but not perfect. I think he will continue to tweak things. As I told GetaFix and others just stay, try this out, see what you can do before others figure it out and game on. It does sadden me to see so many go.

I'm sticking around for a while to see what happens and in SoLidarity with the SoLers, but I really think that Clan GDI has wrecked the game. I think its the wrong direction for the game to go. If the netters want a safe space, replace Tournament with a new Alliance style server with Clan GDI, and return 1A to the way it was.

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Nov 1st 2023, 22:47:54

Even if you're spinning wildly on the forums, calling people names and fighting grudge wars, it goes without saying that we've all been here a bazillion years and it ought to be impossibly easy to coexist at this point. Perhaps I'm less bitter than most, and it's a reason I was one of the only ones to cross the line and join LaFwar in MD100, but I think 20 years playing a game together is a genuine connection, and at worst feels brotherly with the people who I feud with most.

You'd think, but it's pretty obvious when you realize the only reason a lot of people are still playing is to grief LaF. Give up the hate and they just quit. I don't refer to you as trash people lightly or without good reason.

People want to be recognized as important or mattering without putting in the work. It's never going to happen. If you want respect from me or from LaF, and this goes for everyone, you can't demand it, you gotta earn it. Show me that I can't casually walk into first place ever set. That LaF won't take all the top spots. Because we are and we will.

People think snide comments on boards that only a few people read matter, like you can convince someone to reject reality by trolling, like this is some front in a conflict that you can win. It's just not.

People can listen and learn or stagnate, secure in their own decisions, and fail.

What I see on the boards here is entire alliances planning their sets around things they don't even begin to understand, and making videos about it. People aren't even able to rise to the level that they know they should feel embarrassed.

Right now all the real competition in the game is inside a single alliance, and everything outside is white noise.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2023, 23:03:28

On May 2, 2012, the game administrators announced on Alliance Talk that Hanlong, with assistance from former game administrator Turtle Crawler, had gained access to the game's database, allowing the two to view all countries without requiring the turns needed for spy operations, change anything in any of the countries, and view private messages sent via the Earth forums as well as those sent in the game itself.

^
Don't listen to the post above. The biggest trash in the game is projecting.
We all know who the real fake trash is.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2023, 23:06:04

Let me explain the trash, straight from a cheating trash's mouth:

I can start calling people who FA cheaters, or pack breakers cheaters, or people with stupid names cheaters.

82nd Round - TC gets FA aided to the top
83rd Round- Gerdler gets FA aided to the top

If an alliance decided to aid into the top spot a country that would not have won only considering individual effort, that alliance should not expect to net (FYI I would have won last set without being disturbed, so it's fair game to aid me back into the top spot).

Please remove the ability to send FA to your teammates if the alliance has joined clangdi.
While its the alliance server it is not good for the competition between players that an alliance can just feed 1 country to get the rank 1 spot without being able to kill or interupt it.

Please be careful with the idea of having bots tag up, it would create an unstable dynamic that would encourage griefing countries not in clan GDI, or a race to the bottom with regards to aiding to the top spot. None of us want to see either of those.

Yes, nice work!

Everyone should agree not to aid people into the first position and hopefully with the inability of the griefers to do their work we'll have a clean result this set.

83rd Round- Gerlder gets FA aided to the top

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2023, 23:08:23

I can start calling people who FA cheaters, or pack breakers cheaters, or people with stupid names cheaters.

If an alliance decided to aid into the top spot a country that would not have won only considering individual effort, that alliance should not expect to net (FYI I would have won last set without being disturbed, so it's fair game to aid me back into the top spot).

Please remove the ability to send FA to your teammates if the alliance has joined clangdi.
While its the alliance server it is not good for the competition between players that an alliance can just feed 1 country to get the rank 1 spot without being able to kill or interupt it.

Please be careful with the idea of having bots tag up, it would create an unstable dynamic that would encourage griefing countries not in clan GDI, or a race to the bottom with regards to aiding to the top spot. None of us want to see either of those.

Yes, nice work!

Everyone should agree not to aid people into the first position and hopefully with the inability of the griefers to do their work we'll have a clean result this set.

(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2023, 23:08:49

(•_•)

Symbolic Game profile

Nov 2nd 2023, 0:57:01

You'd think, but it's pretty obvious when you realize the only reason a lot of people are still playing is to grief LaF. Give up the hate and they just quit. I don't refer to you as trash people lightly or without good reason.

People want to be recognized as important or mattering without putting in the work. It's never going to happen. If you want respect from me or from LaF, and this goes for everyone, you can't demand it, you gotta earn it. Show me that I can't casually walk into first place ever set. That LaF won't take all the top spots. Because we are and we will.

People think snide comments on boards that only a few people read matter, like you can convince someone to reject reality by trolling, like this is some front in a conflict that you can win. It's just not.

People can listen and learn or stagnate, secure in their own decisions, and fail.

What I see on the boards here is entire alliances planning their sets around things they don't even begin to understand, and making videos about it. People aren't even able to rise to the level that they know they should feel embarrassed.

Right now all the real competition in the game is inside a single alliance, and everything outside is white noise.

It was never about griefing, it was about total annihilation. Then you guys had to bring out the training wheels because you couldn't keep up in this war game.

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 2nd 2023, 1:52:46

Yes, nice work!

Lawlz

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2023, 4:07:33

It's not just history man, I've been here happy to warlead any chat against LaF since like 2008 or so...

TC, your idea that people wouldn't have any other effort in the game aside from hitting LaF is objectively wrong. They've been here 25-30 years and people like me hit them super infrequently. I'm not in a small minority of people who, in exchange for you ruining my gaming experience for a decade from like 1998-2008, will jump in when people are hitting you.

It's sorta on you guys to recognize your history with RD for players like me, and particularly TC, you letting Hanlong fully cheat, you as FA just need to be very kind to people. History in this game shows you guys and needing hugs and handshakes over anything else, because you cant cheat anymore.

It truly isn't difficult to make business with people you don't trust, or else you're just a layman in your industry who refuses to make a buck off the village idiot. And let's be clear, you're the biggest idiot if you can't make a buck off anyone. Hustle. Harder.

You could say I only play the server to hit laf, and yet I'm generally netting top finishes on other servers. Perhaps I only play the politics on 1a and you're the bad guy? Have you considered it?

1a membership has plummeted during this and all y'all acting blind to it and contiuing to give bad advice is disappointing. You can literally do better and I know it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 2nd 2023, 4:23:29
See Original Post

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 2nd 2023, 4:27:37

Stop pouring fuel onto the fire. I believe we're dealing with arsonists!
Do as I say, not as I do.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2023, 4:30:30

What do you actually think, Karny? Seriously....level.

These people who "play just to hit LaF." I mean...you must realize they are talking about people like me, and are completely off base right?

You do at least realize that's a stupid opinion? Or no...?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2023, 4:31:01

I find it hilarious how the offenders feel like the victims here, LOL
(•_•)