Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2023, 0:33:41

Say that as much as you want, that man made me suicide LaF more than anyone lol.

He killed off no less than 2 small tags I was a part of. Funny enough, when stock stealing ruled all other killing, I hung out in 1st place for 10 days while he was leader...

I still played "alliance server" on jolt when "council server" existed, and was leading a warchat on the dead server with some SOL and SoF members, and they killed me on the main alliance server. Totally backhanded tactics to protect a stockstealer/waller besting LaF solo by some career Lafdogs. Lord am i glad they changed their ways, but I'm still so bitter. At least I collected a chevs type record in the largest landgrab in e2025 history that held til it died. Was probably like 2500 acres or something. Just a normal bot hit these days lol

Ex LaF doesn't feel me. I've been anti-that fluff for 2 decades and it's not just because I'm a hipster. I find the fact they were ever able to do politics with y'all sort of amazing and the fact that you think Gerdy is the bad one....idk....like eh....he's similar lol

For sure doesn't have allies tho...that's a hell of a blunder to try to keep warring the warclans under instead of surrendering. Gotta know when to pick your punches at the very least. The OOP FS set was political suicide without allies. Any sane person would begin writing a ecology for their tag the next day, I mean...unless the developer will literally change the game for you.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 31st 2023, 0:43:48
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit