Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2023, 4:07:33

It's not just history man, I've been here happy to warlead any chat against LaF since like 2008 or so...

TC, your idea that people wouldn't have any other effort in the game aside from hitting LaF is objectively wrong. They've been here 25-30 years and people like me hit them super infrequently. I'm not in a small minority of people who, in exchange for you ruining my gaming experience for a decade from like 1998-2008, will jump in when people are hitting you.

It's sorta on you guys to recognize your history with RD for players like me, and particularly TC, you letting Hanlong fully cheat, you as FA just need to be very kind to people. History in this game shows you guys and needing hugs and handshakes over anything else, because you cant cheat anymore.

It truly isn't difficult to make business with people you don't trust, or else you're just a layman in your industry who refuses to make a buck off the village idiot. And let's be clear, you're the biggest idiot if you can't make a buck off anyone. Hustle. Harder.

You could say I only play the server to hit laf, and yet I'm generally netting top finishes on other servers. Perhaps I only play the politics on 1a and you're the bad guy? Have you considered it?

1a membership has plummeted during this and all y'all acting blind to it is disappointing.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 2nd 2023, 4:22:43
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit