The_Hawk

Jan 1st 2019, 12:36:14

Marshal bot post war stats. I'm lazy.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Marshal Game profile

Jan 1st 2019, 14:03:49

what war? there is no war.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

The_Hawk

Jan 1st 2019, 14:09:11

I see red now post please.

Dev encouraging it

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 1st 2019, 15:38:04

so last night they killed two of mine, I killed one of theirs. They lost more networth than we did. Just saying.

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 1st 2019, 18:27:54

Someone surprised FS'd us days ago with more members than we do... and we still have original countries left... Just saying.

m0bzta Game profile

Jan 1st 2019, 19:59:19

Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 1st 2019, 20:31:26

just like to add that its just me and Karnage fighting.. Zach couldn't find the time to fight.. Definitely outnumbered but we put up a decent fight.

The_Hawk

Jan 1st 2019, 20:48:04

Originally posted by macdaddy:
just like to add that its just me and Karnage fighting.. Zach couldn't find the time to fight.. Definitely outnumbered but we put up a decent fight.

Looks good to me.

Dev encouraging it

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 1st 2019, 21:07:24

I agree we do have more netters taking down more war built countries with 3x our networth. Sounds pretty even.

sinistril Game profile

Jan 1st 2019, 21:39:25

Derrick and his oilers are the real winner in this. Glad I'm enjoying the set off looks awfully boring :P
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 1st 2019, 22:03:58

I am running rainbows and supply my own.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 1st 2019, 22:06:17

Lol. If you had played sin you might have doubled that 6 kill fs. They might need you and ironx to come home.

On that note tho, people told me at the beginning that I was wrong about oil being oversupplied this set. 35 days from the end it still hardly ever hit 300. Been 250 all set tops. Sometimes lower. Oilers in LoC are having trouble moving it at all.

One day people will start to listen. It wasn't speculation. It was a stated fact.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 1st 2019, 22:09:56
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 1st 2019, 22:12:20

Oiler bots is a horrible idea. Just saying.

Marshal Game profile

Jan 1st 2019, 22:17:00

oiler bots or no depends if wants to pay 6-900 bucks per barrel.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 1st 2019, 22:44:49

That is the beauty of capitalism. It will level itself out over the long run.

sinistril Game profile

Jan 1st 2019, 22:45:00

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Lol. If you had played sin you might have doubled that 6 kill fs. They might need you and ironx to come home.

On that note tho, people told me at the beginning that I was wrong about oil being oversupplied this set. 35 days from the end it still hardly ever hit 300. Been 250 all set tops. Sometimes lower. Oilers in LoC are having trouble moving it at all.

One day people will start to listen. It wasn't speculation. It was a stated fact.

Depends on your views of game balance. At 250$ for oil, oilers are likely still the best acre for acre strategy when you factor in the fact that they don't have to spend money on tech unless running a hybrid. I haven't done the math on it but I'd be surprised if it wasn't the case or close to it. My personal belief is that the game should be balanced against the only stable market (private) and oil should be sellable on it like on express. Some people think the game should be balanced against the public market, which is where most disagreements come from :P

Edited By: sinistril on Jan 1st 2019, 22:49:03
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 1st 2019, 23:21:21

The war scales tipped today. Before today it looked like it could go either way.

But GH wasted too many turns on ineffective ABs and failed GS runs. Solid warchats by Imp sealed the forthcoming result.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 2nd 2019, 0:10:42

Lol. If you didn't win it would have been suuuuuper embarrassing. Not worth a wager considering you declared on two strings. Icd vs ZooooM last set was better fought by icd and invictus and gasconade by a large margin. War builds or netter builds aside, when (counting the untagged commie string and whooze) 96 countries FS 32 it shouldn't be close. In fact, most 1a wars I've led, elders is around 270 hpk.

270 x 32 = 8640 hits.

8640 / 96 =92 hits per country. Meaning if your whole clan showed up to the fs it should have been over in 6-12 hours assuming you saved turns first which you did.

War build or not that isnt going to be close. The only thing that made it remotely close was that the fs was so terrible. The terrible fs allowed them the ability to buy up, and I'm assuming, present a slightly greater challange. Next time I'll recommend doing some lite farming of them so they fs you. I think IMP still wins that and still looks the bully over 2+ year old stuff, but at least news watching could be entertaining and the war a bit more challanging.

I think prime said somewhere that it wasnt about having a good war and it's about some old grudges that are before my time on this server which I started playing over 2 years ago. And again, I dont play that way. Anyone who knows me knows my decision making is based 100% on if the war will be fun and close. If it looks like it wont be, I'd rather net and wait to get hit. Even if by sworn enemies. I understand I'm the anomaly on that thought process but I certainly wouldn't be gloating about killing them.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 2nd 2019, 0:17:27
See Original Post

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 2nd 2019, 0:24:14

Yeah. And i do plead guilty to horrible kills runs. When the other guys do kill runs its boom bada bing and its done. But mine run on for 300 hits. Its embarrassing.

And keep in mind if macdaddy had not run max war techs and was sincerely trying to net, it would not have gotten to this point. He chose this outcome.

Edited By: smegma on Jan 2nd 2019, 0:28:43

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 2nd 2019, 0:31:09

Originally posted by sinistril:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:

Depends on your views of game balance. At 250$ for oil, oilers are likely still the best acre for acre strategy when you factor in the fact that they don't have to spend money on tech unless running a hybrid. I haven't done the math on it but I'd be surprised if it wasn't the case or close to it. My personal belief is that the game should be balanced against the only stable market (private) and oil should be sellable on it like on express. Some people think the game should be balanced against the public market, which is where most disagreements come from :P

In the golden era, oil was almost continuously 8x the price of oil. Oil was considered oversupplied if it was less and thin if it was more. If people noticed a thin market one set, they'd adapt the next set. In the last 3 or 4 sets I've seen players like DP call for the addition of oiler bots which is something I flat out disagree with for 2 reasons.

1, oil is at the correct price with a mere 20 hybrids or 10 true Oilers. Assuming 1 person ran 16 pure Oilers, the market would be oversupplied by a huge margin.

2, oiler, as you've said, is by far the best income per building strat. The fact that no one runs them here is a mistake of the players on the server not paying attention to what is the best strat and adapting. This set I ran 2 Oilers as opposed to 4 I ran last set. I ran less because I saw more Fascs in tags. I then posted my prediction publicly and was correct. Players aren't paying attention or adapting to what will win them a set. That's not the fault of the market supply. It's the fault of a whole server of players not even trying to run the most effective strat. Which, to me, is baffling.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 2nd 2019, 0:34:29
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 2nd 2019, 0:33:23

Originally posted by smegma:
Yeah. And i do plead guilty to horrible kills runs. When the other guys do kill runs its boom bada bing and its done. But mine run on for 300 hits. Its embarrassing.

And keep in mind if macdaddy had not run max war techs and was sincerely trying to net, it would not have gotten to this point. He chose this outcome.

I hear ya. I play on cell phone only. Watching me try to kill on ffa without helpers is pretty funny

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 2nd 2019, 3:49:25

My fav thing to do is sitting on the can taking a dump first thing in the morning making a kill run on my phone. A peaceful and relaxing way to start the day.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 2nd 2019, 6:28:38

My fav thing to do is sitting on the can taking a dump first thing in the morning making a kill run on my phone. A peaceful and relaxing way to start the day.

Damn, I love doing that too, you must be my separated at birth twin!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 2nd 2019, 11:20:14

Sitting there right now as a matter of fact. But think I'll wait. Odd how i can easily walk over to the computer but would rather do it from here. Maybe I'll just farm him a little to get the bowels moving.

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 2nd 2019, 12:44:41

Sitting there right now as a matter of fact. But think I'll wait. Odd how i can easily walk over to the computer but would rather do it from here. Maybe I'll just farm him a little to get the bowels moving.

Im sure me and Karnage could had relaxed on the toilet and killed IMP on our cellphone if we had the FS & we grossly outnumbered you too.

PS.. We still have original countries left.. Is it the cell phone that is slowing you guys down? Better old school it if you don't want to look any worse.

Edited By: macdaddy on Jan 2nd 2019, 12:47:21

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 2nd 2019, 13:21:07

I said... bye Felicia.

The_Hawk

Jan 2nd 2019, 16:01:22

Attacking on a cell = hard.
Walking on a cell in ffa is easy.

Dev encouraging it

mrford Game profile

Jan 2nd 2019, 16:02:50

I fought an entire war 5+ years ago from an iPod touch. Even ran chats.

Amatures.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 2nd 2019, 16:49:33

Run it on a Commadore 64 and then i will be impressed.

The_Hawk

Jan 2nd 2019, 17:08:28

Originally posted by mrford:
I fought an entire war 5+ years ago from an iPod touch. Even ran chats.

Amatures.

How'd you do?

Dev encouraging it

mrford Game profile

Jan 2nd 2019, 18:47:19

Pretty good from what I can remember. Quick forum search turned up this thread

https://www.earthempires.com/.../mrford-6463?t=1294466217

too lazy to go find the stats. Apparently it was 8 years ago. lol. fluff I'm old.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

sinistril Game profile

Jan 2nd 2019, 19:09:14

Im sure me and Karnage could had relaxed on the toilet and killed IMP on our cellphone if we had the FS & we grossly outnumbered you too.

PS.. We still have original countries left.. Is it the cell phone that is slowing you guys down? Better old school it if you don't want to look any worse.

If you aren't even getting 2 kills / day on your own countries you should really STFU. That's gotta be the minimum threshold for talking fluff because it's such an easy target to get.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 2nd 2019, 19:18:15

Only 2?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 2nd 2019, 19:21:12

[quote poster=sinistril; 46289; 880383]

If you aren't even getting 2 kills / day on your own countries you should really STFU. That's gotta be the minimum threshold for talking fluff because it's such an easy target to get.

Spoken like a true IMP fluff. I was getting 2 kills a day but we started to AB... If you don't know what the fluff you are talking about then maybe you should shut the fluff up.. Not that I would suspect anything else from the same piece of fluff who hides out, pretends to be solo clan then FS.. with another 150 imp countries behind him.. Try being an underdog for once and don't hide behind big clans. If your not willing to walk in my shoes there is another reason to shut your ignorant mouth. You are just IMPs little fluff

Edited By: macdaddy on Jan 2nd 2019, 19:27:31

sinistril Game profile

Jan 2nd 2019, 19:28:39

I've never had imp backing when I've run as a solo clan. Not even sure what you're talking about. Do you mean a couple sets ago when I attacked loc? Thats the last set I've done anything in a solo tag aside from netting and it had nothing to do with you.

But really, you should STFU about how you'd destroy them if you had numbers unless you prove that you can at least be average.

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 2nd 2019, 19:30:03

I've never had imp backing when I've run as a solo clan. Not even sure what you're talking about. Do you mean a couple sets ago when I attacked loc? Thats the last set I've done anything in a solo tag aside from netting and it had nothing to do with you.

But really, you should STFU about how you'd destroy them if you had numbers unless you prove that you can at least be average.

Oh, and you don't remember blindsighting us when I was in Makinso's tag? Your memory is as poor as your insight on what happened this set.. I think everyone involved in th war can vouch I warred average. Especially when you take into account I WAS PLANNING ON fluffING NETTING WHILE I WAS BLINDSIGHTED WITH A FS FROM 2 DIFFERENT CLANS YOU DUMB fluff.

Edited By: macdaddy on Jan 2nd 2019, 19:40:10

The_Hawk

Jan 2nd 2019, 19:33:12

Sinstril wrecked loc by himself. No aid. No imp.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 2nd 2019, 19:38:23

Yeah was a down LoC. I think theres a half dozen killers in LoC now instead of just 1 or 2 and the rest pure netters. But to be completely truthful, sin's last war was won against the odds. I wasnt in LoC that set, but it sorta wound up being sin vs mob where sin had an additional 48 targets hahaha. Most just quit until the next set haha

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 2nd 2019, 19:45:18
See Original Post

sinistril Game profile

Jan 2nd 2019, 19:42:30

Oh, and you don't remember blindsighting us when I was in Makinso's tag? Your memory is as poor as your insight on what happened this set.. I think everyone involved in the war can vouch I warred average. Especially when you take into account I WAS PLANNING ON fluffING NETTING YOU DUMB fluff WHILE I WAS BLINDSIGHTED WITH A FS. Dumb fluff.

That was like... Over a year ago. But you outnumbered us by more than imp outnumbers you this set, and that was unapproved by imp. They sure as hell were not gonna bail us out if we got in trouble. Even with more members, you still put up a limpwristed response. I think you got 1 kill on bomber maybe?

Btw it wasn't two clans. xAOx was the clan. Me and bomber. No idea who the second clan you're referring to is?

Edited By: sinistril on Jan 2nd 2019, 19:46:08

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 2nd 2019, 19:43:59

Oh, and you don't remember blindsighting us when I was in Makinso's tag? Your memory is as poor as your insight on what happened this set.. I think everyone involved in the war can vouch I warred average. Especially when you take into account I WAS PLANNING ON fluffING NETTING YOU DUMB fluff WHILE I WAS BLINDSIGHTED WITH A FS. Dumb fluff.

That was like... Over a year ago. But you outnumbered us by more than imp outnumbers you this set, and that was unapproved by imp. They sure as hell were not gonna bail us out if we got in trouble. Even with more members, you still put up a limpwristed response. I think you got 1 kill on bomber maybe?

I got like 12 kills on smegma because he was suiciding us right from the start. Forgot about him, didn't you? Poor smegma. But I give credit when its deserved., He actually played and walled quite well this set. I would say he was IMPs best string who fought,..

Edited By: macdaddy on Jan 2nd 2019, 19:48:04

sinistril Game profile

Jan 2nd 2019, 19:47:24

What smegma did that set had nothing to do with me, so how would I forget about him if I never knew about him?

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 2nd 2019, 19:54:20

What smegma did that set had nothing to do with me, so how would I forget about him if I never knew about him?

You told me at the time that Primeval asked you to go solo and suicide into us.. And as far as I know it was the same for smegma. we were definitely outnumbered when you took into account all the IMP-affiliated solo clans and suiciders that were involved. Its the same BS every set,.. I don't plan to war, but IMP always does a surprise FS for no reason when im netting.. Then they criticize me that I "supposedly" did not fight well when im outnumbered 5 to 1 and have netting countries to fight with.

sinistril Game profile

Jan 2nd 2019, 20:05:02

You told me at the time that Primeval asked you to go solo and suicide into us.. And as far as I know it was the same for smegma. we were definitely outnumbered when you took into account all the IMP-affiliated solo clans and suiciders that were involved. Its the same BS every set,.. I don't plan to war, but IMP always does a surprise FS for no reason when im netting.. Then they criticize me that I "supposedly" did not fight well when im outnumbered 5 to 1 and have netting countries to fight with.

No, I did not say that

And no, you were not outnumbered

mrford Game profile

Jan 2nd 2019, 21:05:06

deano wonders why he gets wrecked every set....

look at his little temper lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jan 2nd 2019, 21:21:09

poop?
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 2nd 2019, 22:58:01

Kaka
(•_•)

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 3rd 2019, 1:56:07

i see Macdaddy still cant do kill runs within 5 minutes
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2019, 2:21:00

Meh. I just killed two more of his from a bar on my phone. Slow night.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2019, 3:02:40

💥🍺
(•_•)

m0bzta Game profile

Jan 3rd 2019, 6:23:21

👀
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�