Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 2nd 2019, 0:10:42

Lol. If you didn't win it would have been suuuuuper embarrassing. Not worth a wager considering you declared on two strings. Icd vs ZooooM last set was better fought by icd and invictus and gasconade by a large margin. War builds or netter builds aside, when (counting the untagged commie string and whooze) 96 countries FS 32 it shouldn't be close. In fact, most 1a wars I've led, elders is around 270 hpk.

270 x 32 = 8640 hits.

8640 / 96 =92 hits per country. Meaning if your whole clan showed up to the fs it should have been over in 6-12 hours assuming you saved turns first which you did.

War build or not that isnt going to be close. The only thing that made it remotely close was that the fs was so terrible. The terrible fs allowed them the ability to buy up, and I'm assuming, present a slightly greater challange. Next time I'll recommend doing some lite farming of them so they fs you. I think IMP still wins that and still looks the bully over 2+ year old stuff, but at least news watching could be entertaining.