Verified:

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Oct 21st 2011, 21:13:17

meh, too much overhead for me. she preggie with quintuplets last i heard.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Havoc Game profile

Oct 21st 2011, 21:16:35

Haha you love me far too much to be making statements like that my dear galleri.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

CC Game profile

Oct 21st 2011, 23:50:36

Originally posted by Shinigami:
Right, the set I take off we go to war.

*Sigh*

Shini - it's a sign, you CANNOT take a set off. :P
Canterbury Crusader (CC)
Evolution

Alicia Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 0:59:51

angel1 likes writing fancy thingees

the point was an ally asked for help and we were free to help, so we helped. tada :P

hanlong Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 4:06:30

plus alicia is too big of a blizzard fangirl!
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Havoc Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 6:39:59

it's true, she was bribed with diablo 3 betas.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Alicia Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:02:52

There is indeed some truth to this, sadly.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:07:07

I think this is a move in the right direction for omega because they've certainly proven that they forgot how to netgain

Chevs

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:11:23

Originally posted by Slagpit:
I think this is a move in the right direction for omega because they've certainly proven that they forgot how to netgain

slagpit, comments like that are not becoming of your position.
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

aponic Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:13:25

WOW, that was really childish
SOF
Cerevisi

hanlong Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:14:24

what an inappropriate comment
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:18:26

Do you really think that I care what a professional stalker, suicider, and liar think about my posts?

Chevs

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:19:23

Do you really think that I care what a professional stalker, suicider, and liar think about my posts?

Why are you acting so out of line, very unprofessional for a game mod
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

locket Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:20:20

dude... how are you an admin when the rule were posted just the other day and you are one of the few not following them? Be professional.

Forgotten

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:21:21

Why so serious?
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

hanlong Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:22:17

truly not becoming of someone like you
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

aponic Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:23:36

Those are very personal insults
SOF
Cerevisi

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:23:57

Originally posted by martian:
Please note that flaming a tag is ok

Do you ever have anything to contribute locket?

iScode Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:24:14

If I had posted that you would of banned me.

At least our enemies have one thing our allies don't have, Integrity.

Dont go all pact breaking trolling on me...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:25:40

lol because its definitely talking about Laf right? Geez dude. At least Im not constantly pissed off.

Chevs

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:25:50

why are you making such personal attacks? as a mod you should really lay off.
SOF Head Of Poop

davidoss Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:27:19

That was really mean.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:30:50

None of you are in omega, yet all you chose to pick a fight with me. All of you cry whenever a post is deleted or a ban is handed out. All of you cry when you attack me and I defend myself.

So what is it that you want exactly? You want to be able to attack the admins in any way you want without any consequences? If that's what you want, go post on another forum.

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:31:20

It was true though.

aponic Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:32:12

None of you are in omega, yet all you chose to pick a fight with me. All of you cry whenever a post is deleted or a ban is handed out. All of you cry when you attack me and I defend myself.

So what is it that you want exactly? You want to be able to attack the admins in any way you want without any consequences? If that's what you want, go post on another forum.

Pointing out how your posts are inflammatory is not picking a fight. Grow up
SOF
Cerevisi

locket Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:34:13

I think people want an admin who acts professionally. Someone who doesn't engage in stupid insults. But since you are posting as an alliance leader then you should accept the exact same level of flames right back. You can't have it as a one way street. No one had even mentioned you until you posted to my knowledge. I didn't read the whole thread but it seems to me you brought yourself into this.

I also find your first comment ammusing. I am almost 150% positive evo has been posting in non evo threads ;)

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:34:37

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:35:01

Nutsaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:38:56

Do you think that your participation in the free game that the admins provide for you means you get to make demands? I'd like to make some demands of my own. I'll act professionally when all of you stop driving players away from the game.

This community has never been able to take responsibility for their own failures because they've been too busy blaming any convenient scapegoat they could find. After 10-15 years of hating Mehul, I'm not surprised at all that the same weak minded group of people would move onto hating me.

It's just sad to see it get to the point where someone saves my real name from an email sent a year ago and uses that to look up and post personal information about me. But he's on your "side" so that makes it okay, right?

Chevs

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:41:10

Monsters are real, ghosts are real too. they live inside us and sometimes they win.
SOF Head Of Poop

locket Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:41:28

Do you think that your participation in the free game that the admins provide for you means you get to make demands? I'd like to make some demands of my own. I'll act professionally when all of you stop driving players away from the game.

This community has never been able to take responsibility for their own failures because they've been too busy blaming any convenient scapegoat they could find. After 10-15 years of hating Mehul, I'm not surprised at all that the same weak minded group of people would move onto hating me.

It's just sad to see it get to the point where someone saves my real name from an email sent a year ago and uses that to look up and post personal information about me. But he's on your "side" so that makes it okay, right?

Dude are you having a breakdown? When did I or anyone else here imply that is ok? I doubt anyone would. And on another note what has Laf done to drive people away that evo hasn't done as well other then initiate ONE war with you? Sheesh.

Chevs

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:42:20

Nobody hates you, they just wish you would act more professional
SOF Head Of Poop

hanlong Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:44:03

we love you, just act cool.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

aponic Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:45:22

Summary:
Slagpit makes rather rude comments
People point it out
Slagpit yells conspiracy theory and brings the kitchen sink

Psychological analysis: NEEDS VACATION
SOF
Cerevisi

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:46:39

The person responsible for posting Slagpits personal information is posting in this thread... There can't have been much of a punishment.

What would happen if I posted pangs personal information or a LaF members information? I am pretty certain I'd be banned for a longtime.

aponic Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:49:26

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
The person responsible for posting Slagpits personal information is posting in this thread... There can't have been much of a punishment.

What would happen if I posted pangs personal information or a LaF members information? I am pretty certain I'd be banned for a longtime.

What if a kangaroo played baseball?
SOF
Cerevisi

Chevs

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:49:38

I'm pretty sure that person feels bad and apologized both publically and privatly to slagpit. I think thats a moot point though.

PS Facebook is Public Domain.
SOF Head Of Poop

Forgotten

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:50:10

Pang's name is Dave.

oh wait, he told us that
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Chevs

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:50:45

Originally posted by aponic:

He would Hop hop hop around the bases. duh
SOF Head Of Poop

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:51:58

Originally posted by locket:
Dude are you having a breakdown? When did I or anyone else here imply that is ok? I doubt anyone would. And on another note what has Laf done to drive people away that evo hasn't done as well other then initiate ONE war with you? Sheesh.

Someone in this thread thought it was okay when he did it. That person also pretty much wasn't even punished for it. That's your problem locket, you always jump into discussions without having a clue about the real facts of the issue.

Originally posted by Chevs:

I've tested that theory many times. I didn't post on AT for months on two separate occasions. It didn't change a thing. How the admins act on these forums is about 1% of the problems facing this community. So if all of you really care about the game and community so much, deal with the other 99%. Or if you just want to troll, hey, I guess you can get away with that. We apparently can't punish people anymore, because the same weak minded people who blame others for their problems think the system is unfair or unbiased just because one EVO member isn't immediately banned right along with a LaF member.

Chevs

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:54:55

I've tested that theory many times. I didn't post on AT for months on two separate occasions. It didn't change a thing. How the admins act on these forums is about 1% of the problems facing this community. So if all of you really care about the game and community so much, deal with the other 99%.

WE ARE THE 99%. We demand equality and Justice!!
SOF Head Of Poop

hanlong Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:55:46

Someone in this thread thought it was okay when he did it. That person also pretty much wasn't even punished for it. That's your problem locket, you always jump into discussions without having a clue about the real facts of the issue.

I've tested that theory many times. I didn't post on AT for months on two separate occasions. It didn't change a thing. How the admins act on these forums is about 1% of the problems facing this community. So if all of you really care about the game and community so much, deal with the other 99%. Or if you just want to troll, hey, I guess you can get away with that. We apparently can't punish people anymore, because the same weak minded people who blame others for their problems think the system is unfair or unbiased just because one EVO member isn't immediately banned right along with a LaF member.

post less then?
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

locket Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:55:53

Want to know your problem dude? You are acting like a fluffing asshole to someone who isnt even fluffing trolling you and said that the move that person did was a douche move. fluff. Grow the hell up.

All I want is for you to act professionally. I havn't insulted you. Act like an admin. Act like Pang and QZ. Instead you fluffing insult me with every post? Dude.

Edited By: locket on Oct 23rd 2011, 0:05:56
See Original Post

aponic Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:56:18

You completely changed the topic and brought up some weird personal issue dude.
SOF
Cerevisi

locket Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:58:34

Exactly. I replied ONLY to your post about one of the previous three people. Why should I need to know more information for it? Whatever happened previously that I knew nothing of had nothing to do with it. You made a damn post 10 minutes ago saying that earthers don't take responsibility for their own actions and now you try to push this off on me?! Are you serious?

Jiman Game profile

Oct 23rd 2011, 0:00:01

If people play the game by the rules and people are driven away because of that, it isnt the fault of the players it is the fault of the game mechanics. Attempting to blame the very community YOU SERVE and threaten to act unprofessional completly sickens me to my core.

Being an ADMIN does not mean you start talking down to the community as a whole.

If anyone is legitimately scaring off players of this game, it is certainly not the players playing the game.

Get over yourself. Act like a professional so that new players wont have to read this filth coming from an admin and be scared off from playing.

Completely ridiculously.

Edit:

I understand as an admin it can be very stressful. Sometimes we need to step back, take a breath, and collect our thoughts before responding.

Edited By: Jiman on Oct 23rd 2011, 0:49:21
See Original Post

hanlong Game profile

Oct 23rd 2011, 0:00:13

Exactly. I replied ONLY to your post about one of the previous three people. Why should I need to know more information for it? Whatever happened previously that I knew nothing of had nothing to do with it. You made a damn post 10 minutes ago saying that earthers don't take responsibility for their own actions and now you try to push this off on me?! Are you serious?

more pew pew less qq
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Atryn Game profile

Oct 23rd 2011, 0:02:06

So, how about that Omega war dec?

cypress Game profile

Oct 23rd 2011, 0:03:28

Hey, leave the kangaroos out of this! :P

Alicia Game profile

Oct 23rd 2011, 2:48:55

Slagpit, please act more becoming of your position. I don't understand the purpose of your comment other than to be an asshole. Nobody is attacking you in this thread by pointing that out. You should actually listen to what these people are saying about your behavior, because they are right. You are asking for this criticism.

Edited By: Alicia on Oct 23rd 2011, 4:59:31. Reason: lol nested edits
See Original Post