Verified:

Jiman Game profile

Oct 23rd 2011, 0:00:01

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Do you think that your participation in the free game that the admins provide for you means you get to make demands? I'd like to make some demands of my own. I'll act professionally when all of you stop driving players away from the game.

This community has never been able to take responsibility for their own failures because they've been too busy blaming any convenient scapegoat they could find. After 10-15 years of hating Mehul, I'm not surprised at all that the same weak minded group of people would move onto hating me.

It's just sad to see it get to the point where someone saves my real name from an email sent a year ago and uses that to look up and post personal information about me. But he's on your "side" so that makes it okay, right?

If people play the game by the rules and people are driven away because of that, it isnt the fault of the players it is the fault of the game mechanics. Attempting to blame the very community YOU SERVE and threaten to act unprofessional completly sickens me to my core.

Being an ADMIN does not mean you start talking down to the community as a whole.

If anyone is legitimately scaring off players of this game, it is certainly not the players playing the game.

Get over yourself. Act like a professional so that new players wont have to read this filth coming from an admin and be scared off from playing.

Completely ridiculously.

Edited By: Jiman on Oct 23rd 2011, 0:49:21
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit